he chose me║Klaus Mikaelson

By iamawhore4tvdu

❝That's because he chose me, Elena. For the first time in our lives, someone put my happiness ... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

4

12.1K 240 206
By iamawhore4tvdu

Elijah's POV

I fluttered my eyes opened feeling weak. I had a feeling who had done this but I wasn't exactly sure. How would Niklaus find these doppelgangers only two days after I found out? That's not possible. Although by the sudden appearance of my hybrid brother in front of me... I guess it is possible.

"Elijah, my big brother ", Niklaus says, his thick accent aggravating me. "It's been quite a while hasn't it?"

"Niklaus... wh-what have you done to me? where am I? I say trying to regain my strength. I look around and see I'm in this extraordinarily big house with two sets of stairs whipping around in a half-circle to the next floor.

"Oh Elijah, no need to fuss I just wanted to reunite with my big brother." He says smirking at me. "I'm also aware that there is not one, but two Petrova doppelgangers living in Mystic Falls. So obviously it's mandatory for me to scope them out myself." He bends down and looks at me straight in the eye. "But seeing that you are already here, you must have already known... hmm?" I just look down breaking eye contact. "Ah yes, I should have known my noble brother Elijah would come to Mystic Falls before me and warn the poor girls that the big bad wolf is coming. Fine, be that way." He says tapping my shoulder and walking out of the room. But before he leaves he turns his head back to me. "By the way, I killed the previous owner of this house... so it's ours now. Do you like it?" He smirks at me again before leaving without waiting for my answer. He's going to try to break the curse.

-----

Syd's POV

"Matt! Coke for me and Elena please!" He nodded and poured our drinks. I looked around the Grill for Damon and Stefan who were supposed to be meeting us here. "Hey, Matt have you seen Damon or Stefan at all today?"

"Nope. You two and Caroline were the only people I knew that came in today." I noticed Matt sigh when he said Caroline's name. They broke up pretty recently after Caroline became a vampire and Matt was fine with that. But then Care got with Tyler. Matt told Elena, who told me that he felt betrayed and sad. I get where he's coming from, but she moved on... he's gonna have to get over that. I'm interrupted from my thought when I feel two big hands press up against my eyes.

"Guess who?", Damon said in a high voice trying to disguise who he was. I chuckled.

"Can't be Damon he bailed on our lunch date, and his voice is definitely not that high", I teased knowing he was going to get annoyed. He removed his hands and turned my head to his face by putting his hands on my cheeks.

"We wouldn't bail Sydney, and were late because Stefan was too busy catching a bunny isn't that right Stef?" He teases. Stefan just glares at him and rolls his eyes.

"Enough Damon. We need to figure out how to deal with this original problem. Elijah did mention that his brother Klaus may be coming once he hears about you, doppelgangers. And if he does that might be an issue", Stefan explains.

"What would Klaus need us for?" Elena chimes in. I can only think of one thing.

"Our blood", I say with a defeated look on my face. "What could we possibly do if Klaus does come to Mystic Falls it's not like we can stop him". I know I'm right because if the legends true, Klaus is the deadliest creature to walk this earth.

"We can figure out a way to kill him", Damon says unconvincingly. "There has to be a loophole, a way to kill an original there always is". Elena looks at Damon with an annoyed stare.

"If there is then we probably won't be able to find it, and if we did there so much stronger than you guys... so they would just kill you" Elena's right. Unless we can get someone with nearly close to the amount of strength Klaus probably has, there's no way to defeat him. "We should stop worrying about it, he's not here right now and he might never come!" Elena sings.

"I doubt it", Damon mumbles. He looks at me and doesn't break eye contact, so I walked towards the bar for another drink.

"Hey, Matt... Another coke?", I ask with a fake smile.

"Ya of cou- are you okay Syd? You seem upset", Matt has always been able to tell when I'm sad. When he and Elena were dating, he was always there for me... like a brother to me. "Did you guys figure out what to do with the whole Elijah, original situation?"

"That's what we were trying to figure out now. But we don't know how to kill an original, Damon and Stefan combined are not stronger, and we have no idea what's going to happen if Klaus comes to Mystic Falls". I sigh with defeat in my voice.

"Hey.. you know Stefan and Damon will fight for you and keep you safe. They always have an-" He gets cut off by Damon.

"And we always will Sydney", Damon lifts my chin up and looks deep into my eyes and then to my lips. He lets out a sigh and leans in closer. I- Is he gonna kiss me. Nope. He kisses my cheek barely missing my lips and walks towards the door where Stefan and Elena are waiting. He smirks. What is he doing?  "Are you coming?"

-----

Stefan drives all three of us to the Gilbert house so Elena and I can get more clothes. We have been staying at the Salvatore's for almost a couple of days now and we thought we would be able to move back into our house around now. Unfortunately, Damon will not let us move back now with Klaus, POSSIBLY coming to Mystic Falls, so we had to get more of our stuff. Damon comes into my room pushing the cloud of thoughts out of my mind.

"Oo.. cute room", He says playfully touching every single thing in my room. "Oh. and what's this Ms. Gilbert?" holding one of my red panties with a huge smirk on his face.

"DAMON. GET THE FUCK OUT" I yelled annoyed at his childish behaviour. "Don't be such a child", I spat. Damon walked up to me and pushed me against the wall. He put his hands on my waist and whispered in my ear.

"Don't talk to me like that Sydney. I'll make you regret it", shivers up my spine. Why was he doing this? Being so flirty all the time?

Damon's POV

When I pushed her against the wall I could hear her heart picking up. God, I couldn't get the image of her wearing those panties out of my mind. My hands were laced around her tiny waist as I admired her slim figure I didn't realize she had. This girl is going to be the death of me. I can't let myself feel for her. Not after what happened with the other twins... no, those fucking manipulative bitches. She turned her head away from my face trying to break eye contact but I wouldn't let her. I used my finger to push her chin facing me and she huffed in frustration.

"Damon what are you doing. Please get off of me this is not time to play games", she said as she shoved me off of her. She grabbed her packed bag and glared at me before she walked out. I smirked and smiled to myself. How do I rid her from my mind? It's becoming all I can think about. I sigh and walk of out her room following behind.

Elena came downstairs shortly after and we walked to the car. I sat in the car and noticed that Syd isn't here. Stefan and I look at each other with panic in our eyes and vamp speed to the house we were in seconds ago. She's not here either. "Shit", I mumble under my breath. Stefan looked at me and we both just froze without a clue of what to do. So we get back in the car and speed to Bonnie's. In the car ride, Elena was freaking out and almost started balling her eyes out.

"Stefan we need to do something. She's going to get killed. It's probably Klaus. He for sure took her." She kept rambling and it was creating a permanent dent in my brain.

"Elena, Elena, we are going to Bonnie's to do a locator spell to find your sister. Will you please calm down before I ripe your head off." I say out of frustration and anger. This is how I cope with shit that happens like this. Not Elena's dramatic nonsense way.

"Damon she's scared it's her sister we're talking about," Stefan defends Elena.

"Stefan were gonna find her right?"

"Yes", Stefan breathed. "Of course we're going to find her."

When we got to Bonnie's, Elena ran in like a fucking single mom trying to find the six kids she lost in the grocery store. Her coping mechanisms were the only source of distraction from what was really happening. I can't let myself think about it.

"Bonnie Bennet. Your witchy woo-woo powers are very much needed now please make your way to the living room." I teased with a smirk. Bonnie walked in a rolled her eyes at me. I couldn't help but laugh. "There's my favourite Bennet witch", I smiled.

"I'm the only Bennet witch you know, Damon." She glared at me.

"No... I knew Emily", I winked at her.

"Enough Damon, Bonnie someone took Sydney we have no idea where she is. We really need your help." Elena's voice started to crack. I was actually starting to get worried myself.

"I'll do a locator spell... I'll be right back". Bonnie ran up the stairs to get her stuff. She brought down one of Sydney's bracelets she for some reason had laying around, a map, and a couple of other things necessary for the spell. She started the chant but it wasn't working. "I- I can't find a read on her", Bonnie spits out as she tries to stay focused. Luckily for her life, Elena's blood starts to travel on the map. It's been about 30 minutes since Syd was taken and I hope that nothing happened. The blood stops at the Salvatore house. We all look at each other and including Bonnie, we all run to the car and I drive.

When we get to the boarding house, Sydney's sitting on the steps that lead to the front door with red puffy cheeks. When I first met Syd she used to have constant panic attacks when dealing with hard things in her life like her parents death. Stefan and I understand what she went through because 1. Stefan went through it and 2. I helped Stefan recover and deal with it. She hadn't had one in a long time but this time seemed different. She wasn't crying and she didn't seem sad. Just pure anger and irritation . I vamp speed to where she's sitting and she hugs me. I didn't know what to do so I just tried to hug her back and make her feel comfortable. Comforting people isn't really my strong suit. What happened in the 30 minutes she was gone?

-----

TIME FLIP (before Sydney was taken...)

Syd's POV

While everyone was walking to the car I quickly ran into the kitchen to get a glass of water. When I finished and was about to walk towards the door I felt a gush of wind and then everything vanished from my view.

I woke up in the basement of a house that I recognized quite well. I'm in the Salvatore's basement, in the cellar? Did they kidnap me? Or someone else? What the fuck is going on? So many thoughts were scrambling in my head as I tried to figure out why the fuck I was locked in the Salvatore cellar. I was knocked out of my head when I heard a pop at the door as it slowly opened and I was surprised at the man I saw in front of me. Elijah.

"Surprised to see me here?", Elijah broke the silence.

"A little bit ya. I mean really... the Salvatore cellar?" I scoffed while glaring at him. "Why would you kidnap me? If you asked me to talk like a respectful person, I would have agreed." Elijah stared at me for seconds before speaking.

"I couldn't have you, Elena, or the Salvatore brother's protesting. I needed to talk to you privately because I feel as though you would be the only person to not freak out over this news. Except I think I am starting to regret my decision." He says curling a disapproving smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Did you really expect me to stay calm after you LITERALLY KIDNAPPED ME IN MY OWN HOME!?" I was really disappointed and angry I thought he was better. I glared at him as he just stared at me blankly which made me, even more, angry. "HUH? I'm waiting for an answer... I'm guessing you brought me here to talk... or maybe kill me. I honestly can't tell." Elijah looks me dead in the eyes.

"I'm a man of my word Sydney. I always keep my word when I have given it." He says seriously... and I believe him. "I did not bring you here to kill you... If I wanted to kill you I would have just snapped your neck at your home." He says trying to make me feel stupid. I look at the ground and scoff.

"Charming! Thanks for the clarification", I say rolling my eyes. He just laughs. "So... I'm guessing you didn't bring me here to just laugh and make jokes."

"Your right about that. I have to tell you some information that neither you or Elena or definitely the Salvatore's are going to like." I saw the guilt in his eyes and realized that's somethings really wrong. I smile, annoyed, waiting for an answer. He takes a deep breath. "Niklaus, my brother... is in Mystic Falls." My face drops.

"Wh-what already? I thought you said eventually not TODAY!", I start getting really hot and try to break the chain on my hands. "LET ME OUT ELIJAH", I scream.

Guilt in his eyes, he unchains me. "I'm trusting you not leave and to listen to me Sydney." He says eyeing me. I laugh.

"You want me to trust you? YOU KIDNAPPED ME. The real question is, can I trust you?" He sighs again.

"I just want to tell you what my bastard brother is planning to do", He says looking up from ground. "You have a right to know".

He explains his entire life regarding Klaus and then explains what Klaus is going to do. "To complete the ritual, a werewolf, vampire, and a doppelgänger are required as a sacrifice. 1000 years he's been searching for the moonstone. Niklaus is not going to let anyone or anything get in his way. Not after this long." I sit in the chair in disbelief. But then a question formed in my mind.

"You said the ritual requires one doppelgänger, right?

"Yes. Only one."

"But, there's two of us. So only one of us will have to be sacrificed?"

"Yes"

"Oh".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 955 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
4.1M 99.8K 58
Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Salvatore. Their love story is a little t...
12.3K 282 12
It wasn't a secret that klaus doesn't stay dead for long, and this time wasn't an exception. Olivia was beyond happy when her lover had made his way...
2.1K 81 9
"You and me always forever We could stay alone together You and me always forever Say you'll stay never be separate" "You know you've got me in your...