Becoming His Only Queen | 18+...

thepengirl_

When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tr... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Samantha
Chapter 2 - Jasper
Chapter 3 - Samantha
Chapter 4 - Jasper
Chapter 5 - Samantha
Chapter 7 - Samantha
Chapter 8 - Jasper
Chapter 9 - Samantha
Chapter 10 - Jasper
Chpater 11 - Samantha
Chapter 12 - Samantha
Chapter 13 - Jasper
Chapter 14 - Samantha
Chapter 15 - Jasper
Chapter 16 - Samantha
Chapter 17 - Samantha
Chapter 18 - Jasper
Chapter 19 - Samantha
Chapter 20 - Samantha
Chapter 21 - Jasper
Chapter 22 - Jasper
Chapter 23 - Samantha
Chapter 24 -Samantha
Chapter 25 - Samantha
Chapter 26 - Jasper
Chapter 27 - Samantha
Chapter 28 - Samantha
Chapter 29 - Jasper
Chapter 30 - Jasper
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 6 - Jasper

2.6K 104 3
thepengirl_

I wake up to a whimper, I open my eyes and see her murmuring something in her sleep.

"Dad, dad . . . .no." Sweat forms on her forehead and she struggles clutching the sheets, I slowly hold her and soothe her back. She's having nightmares again.

"Shh, calm down. You're safe." I softly whisper into ears, she hugs me tightly. Her body fits with mine like it's made just for me, it makes me smile.

I glance at the table clock, the red digital numbers say 04:13. I relax back on the pillow, she has calmed down.

Why was she so scared? Was it because she didn't want to get married to me? I totally understand how she'd have felt, an arranged – basically forced – marriage won't make anyone happy, I wasn't happy either. But I had to do it, for the throne.

I watch how her chest rises and falls as she breathes softly, I wipe the dry tears off her face.

"I'll treat you better." I plant a soft kiss on her temple and go back to sleep.

I wake up again at 08:00, she's still asleep. A small smile is tugging on her lips, she stirs and I quickly close my eyes pretending to be asleep, I have no idea why I did that but while I'm at it let me play along.

I feel her head raise from my arm, she's probably staring at me. "So gorgeous." She moves some hairs off my forehead, I can't help the smile as I open my eyes, she gets startled.

She tries to get up but I wrap my arm around her waits and pull her on my chest. She watches me with big eyes, lips agape. If not for the important call last night I'd have gotten a taste already.

"Am I getting a morning kiss?" I ask, her eyes move to my lips. I almost thought she'd kiss me but she pulls back.

"You wish." She smirks and gets off the bed, I smile and sit up. I look down at the morning wood. I rub my hands over my face and get off the bed.

"What are we doing today?" She opens her closet. We have been going out to have fun almost all week, it's refreshing to see her smile. She's makes me feel like life isn't as stressful as I have been thinking it is.

"Firstly I'll be taking care of my morning wood." I get off and stretch, her eyes move down to my groin, making my pants get tighter. "Don't give me that look darling, or I may loose control." I say and she quickly look away, I see red spread through her skin.

"You can go first, I'll order breakfast." She shuts the closet and rushes outside. I take a cold shower and rub out the morning wood. I put on the casual clothes and walk out, she's already having breakfast.

"Didn't bother to wait for me." I pull out a chair and sit across her. She looks up at me with a mouthful, she looks cute.

She pats her mouth with the napkin and gulps half of the water from the glass. "It was very tempting." She says innocently, I smile and eat my food.

"So?" She says and I look at her, I raise an eyebrow questioningly. "What are we doing today?" Her voice is dripping with curiosity.

"That's a surprise, you should get dressed."

She pulls her lips together, "Ay, just tell me. I hate surprises." Considering her last surprise – marriage – of course she hates surprises.

I put my fork down and give her all my attention, "I promise you'll like this one." I tell her. Her eyes fall on my lips for a split second, she nods and raises from her seat.

"I'll go get ready." She walks inside the room, I finish my breakfast. The gift I ordered for her arrives before she gets ready. I'm positive she'll like it.

She walks out dressed in a white floral halter dress. Everything looks good on her, her golden hairs are set perfectly over her shoulders.

"What's that?" She looks at the small brown bag in my hand.

"See it for yourself." I give it to her, she takes it curiously and looks inside. She looks up at me with a bug smile. She likes it.

"You got me a phone?" She takes the box out of the bag, it was weird she didn't have a device to communicate with her father. No doubt she misses him, so I got her one. Duke Samuel deserted her so much from the world it's shocking.

"I really wanted one. Thank you so much!" She take out the phone, she looks like a kid who got her first Christmas present.

"I asked Steven to create a social media account for you." I say, she sits on the couch and I get next to her. Surprisingly she knows how to use it and everything.

She clicks on our wedding photos, "We look so good." She says in awe, making me smile. She scrolls through them asking me who the person was and all.

My phone buzzes, I excuse myself and walk to the balcony.

"I've prepared everything you've asked for Sir." Steven says, I glance at her. She staring intensely at the search bar.

"What time will it arrive here?" I ask moving closer so I can peak a bit. It's empty as if she trying to remember whom she wants to search.

"By 18:00, Sir." He replies, I glance at my wrist watch, there's still plenty of time.

"Okay." I end the call and walk back inside. She's holding her head, murmuring something to herself.

"Why can't I remember anything! I can't remember my name. I can't remember my name!" I don't think I'm hearing it right. Whose name is she not remembering?

She takes deep breaths, "What's wrong?" I sit besides her. Her eyes are filled with tears, I feel uneasy looking at her cry. I put the phone away and hold her face.

"Why are you crying Darling?" I ask, maybe is shouldn't have coz the next thing she does makes me flinch. She breaks out into loud sobs and tears go down her cheeks unstoppable-ly.

My mind goes blank, maybe she's having a breakdown due to all the pent up sadness. I pull her into my embrace, she fists my shirt crying. I soothe her back and let her have her time calming down. Let all the sadness wash away.

She calms down after a while, she rubs her thumb over my skin where our hands are intervened, she's on my lap clinging to my chest.

"I'm sorry." I kiss the top of her head. Maybe my selfishness did this to her, to strengthen the throne I used her. I did her wrong. She looks up at me, I wipe the tears off her cheeks. The red in her eyes slowly fade and she hiccups softly.

"Why are you sorry?" She asks is confusion, I trace my thumb over her flushed cheek.

"I put you in a tight spot, you didn't want all this and I forced you into this. Being the Queen and everything. I'm sorry." I apologize sincerely, a small smile creeps into her lips.

"You are a nice man Jasper." She holds my face and runs her hand on the side. She grazes me like I'm some Italian statue. "Promise me one thing." She holds out her hand as if asking for something.

"What?"

She breaths from her mouth, "Promise me you'll keep me safe." She stares into my eyes, I look at her held out then her. I place my hand flat on hers.

"I promise I'll protect you. I won't ever let anything or anyone harm you." I say, she smiles and rests her head on my chest. Her perfume smells nice, I hug her waist. Our other hands still intervened.

We stay that way for a long time, long enough to fall asleep. I wake up to a numb body, she slept on me for about two hours and I can't feel my legs or chest.

She stirs lightly and my pants get tighter beneath her. I groan and try to adjust myself but it seems impossible in the position. I throw my head back trying to think of  anything that has nothing to do with her – under me moaning and whimpering my name until I she's two steps away from heaven.

It's not helping!

I move slight, she looks like she'll wake up, I watch her with my head thrown back. She opens her eyes and takes her time adjusting to the surroundings. She finally looks like me, her lips pull into a lazy, sleep smile.

I rub her head, "Feeling better?" I ask trying to distract myself. She nods looking content.

"Thank you. You are really good at comforting people." She smiles and dazzling smile which makes me smile back.

"You are the first person I have ever taken care of." I say, she looks surprised. Well it's the truth, I didn't hang around people so much as to comfort them. To be detailed, I never spent any time with people, I didn't have any to spend.

"I'm honored." She uncomfortably shifts earing a groan from me. She stops and looks at me. I open my eyes and let out a controlled breathe.
"Again?" She asks in disbelief, I chuckle.

"Thanks to you." I say a little embarrassed, I've never felt this way for anyone before. I just can't control that part of me. Not my fault.

She gets up, her eyes wander around trying not to look at my lap. "You should take care of that." She suggests.

"I'd like to, but I can't feel my legs." I spread my arms on the couch, she chuckles. She crosses her arms against her chest and eyes me again.

She sinks her teeth into her bottom lip. "Need some help?" She says and I swear a nerve in my pants twitched. She comes closer, I watch her with slightly wide eyes, my nose flare at her actions.

She kneels between my legs, she's just playing with me. I don't give her much reaction, she looks at me challengingly. Her hands go to unbuckle my belt, then my zipper. I quickly grab her hands.

"What are you doing?" I exclaim, she shrugs.

"I thought you needed some help." She bites back a laugh, I tighten my grip on her hands and pull her up so she's standing, I'm leaning back to the couch with her hovering over me.

"Don't mess with me." I say dangerously, the mischief in her eyes subdue and her expression turns plain. "A man has a limit." I say, she dips her head and I let go off her hands.

"It's your loss though, I genuinely wanted to — tease." She grins and runs upstairs, I dunk my head and laugh. She's one intresting woman.

I take care of the myself after my legs came back to life. It took me a cold shower to finally calm down, being around her will make me catch a cold for sure.

I find her upstairs looking at the scenery, it's only water to be precise. "Why not take a dip? It's hot." I say, she turns around to me. She checks me out quickly before replying.

"I wanted to, but I thought you had plans for us." She rests her hips on the railings.

"Our plans start at six." I glance at my watch, there's still a lot of time.

"What plans?"  She tilts her head curiously. I walk next to her, I almost smile when she leans in towards me.

"We are going on a date darling." I say, her eyes twinkle with surprise.

"A date?" 

"Yeah. Tomorrow 6 in the morning." Her smile drops as soon as I say that.

"A date that early. What are we going to do? Star grazing?" She doesn't seem to like the idea of getting up so early.

"No, We are going to watch the sunrise."

"Sunrises are overrated." She looks down at the water. "I hate waking up early. We can watch sunset instead." She suggests.

"No can do. It's already planned."

She makes an angry face but doesn't say anything. I move and wrap my arms around her.

"And yeah the surprise will arrive soon."

**

Hieee!
Hope you all are having a great day.
Thank you for your love on the book! It really means a lot!

I'll be updating daily starting tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Do press the star button if you like the chapter!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Another Man's Treasure Mechalen

Любовные романы

5.2K 215 39
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...
The GAME of DESTINY Anaya

Любовные романы

5.7K 295 16
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...
41.5K 4.9K 37
*𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣* Published on: 24th October, 2022 Ended on: • 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨. 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩�...
4.8K 167 22
One cold hearted, emotionless king and the other soft, caring, kind- hearted, bubbly girl both having a very dark past deep inside them. When these t...