Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

By bbyschumacher

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... More

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

T W O

22.8K 366 97
By bbyschumacher

♡♡♡

"Frenchie and the Ferrari boy!" Daniel calls as Charles and Teena walk into the hotel lobby where everyone was waiting. The group of drivers watched Valentina like a bunch of high school boys, her curled to perfection, brown hair bouncing softly as she walked over to the drivers.

"It sucks that none of us can date her." Max huffs.

Charles internally laughed at all of their faces as they watched Teena, the Monegasque knowing she holds so much power over all of them combined. The group, consisting of Danny Ric, Verstappen, Gasly, Norris, Sainz Jr, Russell, Albon, Hamilton (unfortunately), Leclerc and of course Teena, made their way out of the hotel and down the street to a bar that Verstappen had found for them.

"First round on me, second round is not because I don't have enough money for that." Teena grins sarcastically, listening to the lads cheer before she walks over to the bar with them all. She pays for their drinks and thanks the bartender before they all go to an empty table.

"To Charles' first pole and first podium." Teena raises her glass, the girl clinking her drink with everyone else's before they all take a sip of their drinks.

♡♡♡

"No way." Verstappen exclaims as Ricciardo tells them all a funny story. Teena bursts into laughter at the end of it along with Lando, the two of them cry-laughing which makes Ricciardo's story harder for him to tell.

"Stop laughing." Daniel exclaims before he starts laughing himself, making it harder for Lando and Teena to breathe.

"I can't do this anymore." Teena continues to laugh, the girl leaning back into her chair to try and calm herself down.

Lando had stopped laughing by this point, his laughter coming to a halt the second he saw George lean closer to Teena and whisper something in her ear that put a smile on her face. Why was he so jealous over a girl he barely even knew?

"Alright I am gonna go get myself another drink because I am out. Don't let Charles stay too quiet 'cause if he does he'll get tired." Teena grins, slapping Charles' cheek lightly before she stands up. Lando, George and Alex getting up to also get themselves a drink.

"The FIA are such assholes." Daniel complains as he leans back in his chair.

"Why's that?" Charles furrows his eyebrows at the statement.

"Because of their stupid no fraternising rule." Max leans forward and rests his arms on the table.

"Wait, all of you fancy my cousin?" Charles questions.

"Uh, yeah! We have for ages." Carlos huffs also.

"No way, hah, it's a good job that she can't fraternise then." Charles laughs, listening to all of them groan in response. Albon and Russell walk back over and sit down, joining in with the groan which neither had a clue why it was happening.

"Why is it even a rule?" Daniel shakes his head in annoyance.

"I don't know but it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life." Carlos huffs as Lando walks back over with his drink, sitting down at the table.

"How do you guys know she hasn't done it already?" Lewis asks, knowing exactly what happened between them both.

"Because my cousin isn't silly enough to do that to her job, and if she was, I reckon she'd split up with you 'cause she loves her job that much." Charles speaks confidently, clearing his throat afterwards, noticing how Lewis had gone quiet and was leaning back in his seat.

"Thinking that the FIA are starting to be a massive pain in the arse." Daniel shakes his head yet again.

"Who would she actually even go for if your rule wasn't in place?" Max questions.

"Ask me yourself boys." Teena smirks as she sits back down, rolling the sleeves of her blazer up.

"Alright, if the FIA hadn't given you the 'no fraternising rule' when you started working here, who would you have gone for?" Pierre joins in, the girl looking at the Frenchman with her thinking face.

"Don't get upset if it isn't you boys." Teena grins.

"Tell us." Alex leans forward, the rest of the lads leaning forward also to see what her answer is. She looks at Charles who just shakes his head with a smile, the girl leaning forward herself before she picks up the coaster and hands it to Ricciardo.

"You'd pick Danny Ric? Seriously?" Charles asks.

"Told ya Leclerc, a childhood crush never dies." Teena shrugs.

"You fancied Ric in 2011? What are you, blind?" Max jokes.

"I agree with that one for once." Daniel laughs.

"Let's not get into all the details, alright?" Teena laughs softly, moving some hair out of her face.

♡♡♡

"Landoooo." Teena cheers as she walks over to the bar where he was on his own, trying to get away from everyone ogling Teena.

"Oh, hey angel eyes." He smiles.

"Hey pretty boy." She smiles, the girl realising that he had been awfully silent all evening.

"You okay?" She questions.

"Yeah, yeah, I just don't drink and I'm kinda tired." Lando admits, rubbing his eyes softly. He watches as Teena shakes her head, the girl putting her drink down and pulling him over to the dancefloor.

"You're not getting tired on me pretty boy." Teena shakes her head, the two of them getting completely lost in the sea of people. Lando laughed as they both started dancing. Lando was completely and utterly lost in her soft brown eyes, the girl gasping when the song 'Pretty Green Eyes' started playing.

"You have pretty green eyes." Teena exclaims as Lando looks at her. She sings the entire song to him which Lando found utterly adorable, the girl giggling when she sees the tint of pink on his cheeks.

Boy was Lando completely and utterly starstruck by her.

"How about we ditch and go get food?" Teena whispers, Lando realising that she was being completely serious.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing." He responds confidently. The girl bites her lip momentarily before she takes her hand in his and walks off of the dancefloor.

"Lando and I are going to get food, no you're not invited, enjoy drinking yourselves into a severe hangover!" Teena grins, the girl ruffling up her cousin's hair and hugging Pierre before she and Lando leave the club.

"How can you walk in those heels when you've been drinking all night?" Lando questions.

"I've not been drinking alcohol, I don't like it." She informs him, watching his eyebrows raise with shock.

The two of them walk side by side down the warm streets of Australia, the girl rather excited to get something to eat considering she missed lunch when she was at work earlier on. Lando was watching her every step, baffled that she could walk so well on cobbled streets with fairly high heels on.

"Would you actually pick Ricciardo if you didn't have your rule?" Lando asks.

"I don't know, I just said him 'cause I fancied him when he was at Red Bull. Not so much anymore, but hey ho, if a certain driver comes along and steals my heart, I'll be up for it." Teena smiles as they walk inside a random cafe that was for some reason still open.

Teena ordered herself a chicken pesto pasta with Lando ordering the same, the two of them ordering Strawberry Milkshakes before Lando looks over at Teena who was looking out of the window.

"Y'know sometimes I look at all the places I travel to and wonder why I live in Monte Carlo." Teena admits.

"You live in one of the most beautiful places on earth." Lando furrows his eyebrows.

"Yeah but I've lived my whole life there, it would be different if I grew up in like France or Germany and moved there myself, but I literally moved about 20 minutes away from my parents." Teena laughs a little, scratching her wrist before she rolls the sleeves of her blazer up.

Teena was sitting there listening to Lando talk about his family, a small smile plastered on his face as he continued telling the Monegasque about his sisters and his older brother. She thought he was the most adorable person on the planet, the way his smile made her entire day better and how his laugh was one of the funniest things she'd ever heard in her life.

There was absolutely no way she was letting herself get like this against though, she couldn't. Not after what happened with Hamilton, she spent too long chasing him around and it took her too long to realise that she didn't really love him, and it hurt her when she found him pushing another girl against the wall in a heated makeout session.

Not that Lando would ever even think of doing that, he had a heart of gold and was one of the sweetest and most respectful boys that the Monegasque had ever met, and if she was honest, it made him ten times more attractive to her.

"Are you okay?" Lando asks with furrowed brows.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, keep talking." She replies with a soft smile.

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.2K 30
𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 (𝗼𝗼𝗵) 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 (𝗼𝗼𝗵) 𝗢𝗼𝗵, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹...
75.3K 1.2K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
806K 17.2K 41
» 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 ᴀ ʀᴇɴᴅᴇᴢᴠᴏᴜꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ, ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ. 𝘼 𝘾𝙝𝙖�...
833K 14.7K 94
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨