I'm Not Leaving. ~ (Santana L...

By AshleeJayne

*COMPLETED* Brittana fan fiction. ~ Santana Lopez ~ Brittany Pierce More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Question.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Hey
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Epilogue.

Chapter 34.

3.3K 134 70
By AshleeJayne

We walked downstairs to the party. A majority if the teenagers were highly intoxicated. Most of them were in my lounge, dancing, talking and drinking. Mom was even in with them, without the alcohol of course. Brittany and I walked straight into the kitchen and grabbed a drink from the fridge each.

"Santana! I've been looking for you. We need to serve the food now." Mom calls from behind.

"Yeah, yeah. Cheers." I smiled and clunked my bottle against Brittany's.

"Now." Mom sternly said. I nodded and gave my drink to Brittany then grabbed a tray of food from the counter. I nodded my head at Brittany, signalling for her to follow. I walked around the lounge, handing food out to everyone who passed by. Seriously, a party at my own house and I have to act waitress? I groaned and walked a few more laps of the lounge until Brittany spoke.

"I'm sick of following you around like a lost puppy." She groaned. I turned around to face her.

"Same, I mean, I'm sick of walking around." A boy walked past,  who I stopped and handed him the tray.

"Uh, no thanks." He responded.

"No, thakyou. For offering to hand food out." I smirked letting the tray go.

"I, uh, I guess I could." He sighed and walked off.

"Let's go dance." I smirked and took my bottle from Brittany then waked over to where Mike and Sugar were dancing. As a group we danced to the songs playing. Jumping around, waving our hands around like we had not a care in the world. But we did. Well, Brittany and I did. A major care. We had just kissed, we're both girls, and we're best friends. None of it makes sense. I can't say I didn't like the kiss, it's just, I can't really accept myself for having slight feelings for my best friend.

"Santana, are you okay?" Sugar asked. I hadn't realized I was standing completely frozen. I nodded.

"Ye-yeah I'm fine." I replied and began dancing again. Brittany walked over and danced with her other friends so I stayed with Sugar. She began grinding against Mike, and had a flirting face on. Two can play this game too. I began grinding against him, smirking at Sugar who was gasping. Mike turned around to face me and started dancing against me. I smirked and continued grinding whilst staring at Sugar who looked mega pissed off.

"Santana!" An arm grabbed me. I stopped dancing and winked at Sugar. I turned to face Brittany.

"What?" I frowned then sipped my drink.

"What were you doing?" She nodded towards Mike.

"Dancing?"

"Like that?"

"Well, yeah?" I didn't see a problem with my dancing.

"After we, yah know. Kissed?"

"Shh Brittany. Best friends kiss all the time. I can dance with whoever I want." I snapped and walked over to Unique. "I'm here to take up that dance." I smiled. She took my hand and we began dancing around like fools. While dancing, I drunk another two drinks then decided it was time to sit down. I landed on the couch and tried to focus on the blonde girl dancing in front of me. Whoever she was, she was beautiful. She was blurry and glitched out.

...

"Sanaaaaatana!" A girl slurred and fell down next to me.

"My name is Santana." I cooed, laughing. I had no idea what was funny, but it just was.

"I know who you are." The girl spoke. "Who you checking out? That guy?" She pointed to a tanned boy who was standing with a girl grinding against her.

"Uh," I gulped. "Yeah him." I spoke. Actually no, I was watching the girl in front of me, dancing like a stripper. Like a stripper... Like Brittany. Wait, that is Brittany. I continued watching her for a few minutes while this girl blabbered all about her life, then started crying about her dead dog. "Gotta go." I stood up and walked towards Brittany.

"Britt!" I called then mom walked up to me.

"Santana, it's 1am. We have gone an hour over time. I'm closing the party." Mom spoke. I have no idea if that's all she said, but that's all I caught. I nodded and continued walking. Every step felt like the ground was wobbling. My eyes could barely adjust and focus on one thing. Brittany was gone so I stopped walking and turned around.

"Britt?" I called. The music turned off and my mom was yelling some things but I have no idea what she was saying. Until a stampede of people came walking towards me.

"Nice party. Thakyou for inviting me." A few spoke. "Thankyou."  "See you at school, Lopez" I nodded to each one then followed the last to the door.

"Where's Britt?" I asked. Someone poked my shoulder, I turned to see the blue eyed girl I had been searching for. "Oh, hi." I smirked.

"Thankyou so much for coming Blaine, it was nice meeting you." Brittany spoke to the boy behind her. The next thing I know, my legs gave way and I was falling towards the floor. I guess it did look quite comftable and I'd fall asleep within minutes.

"Woah!" I heard someone call. I didn't manage to hit the floor, but I must have been close. Arms were around my waist, securing me.

"Um, its okay. I'll take her to bed. You can go." I heard Brittany speak.

"Are you sure? I can lift her upstairs?" He replied.

"No it's fine, really." Brittany's arms wrapped around my waist and the other pair of arms let me go. I stumbled to my feet then heard the door close.

"Where'd everyone go?" I slurred, why did I just ask that? I already know they all left?

"The party's over." Brittany replied and walked me to the kitchen. She sat me down on a dining chair and sat on the opposite one.

"But I wasn't finished?" I frowned.

"Yes you were. Look at the state of you." Brittany laughed.

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, you still look hot. But you're wasted!"

"Britt, I'm hungry." I groaned.

"Well, what do you want?" Brittany stood up.

"I'm not sure... Actually I'm not hungry." I sighed and rested my head on the table. "Where's my mommy?"

"In bed." Brittany said back down.

"I want to go to bed." I yawned.

"Let's go then." Brittany stood up the helped me to my feet. She basically dragged me up the stairs to my bedroom then sat me on the bed. She threw my pajamas at me, then took off my heels. "Get dressed." She demanded. I saluted then stood to my feet. After many many failed attempts, I was finally dressed. I crawled to the head of the bed and climbed under the sheets. Brittany joined, then switched the light off.

"This party was fuuuun." I cooed.

"I guess so... We were barely together." Brittany moaned.

"Oh I'm sorry Britt Britt." I smirked even though she couldn't see. "I gotta pee." I groaned and rolled over. I switched the lamp on and clambered out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. After I did my business I stared at myself in the mirror for a few minutes. Chuckling at myself. "You are hot." I said to myself. I had puffy eyes, and my makeup was smudged. I grabbed makeup remover wipes and washed my face the walked back to my bedroom.

"Since when did peeing take that long?" Brittany laughed as I stumbled to the bed.

"I was checking myself out'a" I popped the t on the end. I climbed back into bed and looked at Brittany.

"Why are you smiling?" Brittany asked.

"I'm just really happy." I smiled.

"About?" Brittany plopped herself up, leaning on her arm.

"Being best friends with you. Spending all of these amazing times with you. Getting to fool around with you everyday." I smiled. Brittany smiled back. Our eyes reading eachothers. I leaned up and planted my lips against hers. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she gave. I cupped her cheek with my hand as she slowly lay down on her back. Butterfly's mixed with fireworks were exploding in my stomach making me moan quietly.

"Santana! Stop." Brittany pulled away.

"What why?" I asked still leaning over her.

"You don't know what you're doing, and you're going to regret this in the morning."

"I do know what I'm doing. I'm kissing my best friend, and I'm not going to regret it because I probably won't remember it." I slurred and kissed her again.

"Santana! Please." Brittany pulled away again.

"Dammit Brittany. You've ruiened it now." I snapped and lay back on my side of the bed, facing away from her. It was hard enough that I was coming to terms with having feelings for her. But being rejected by her, was even harder.

"Santana, don't be like that. I just don't want you to do anything you regret. You're drunk, and you have no control over what you're doing." Brittany sighed.

"Brittany." I spoke and threw the blankets off me, then stood up out of bed. "I know what I'm doing, okay? Whenever you called me your best friend, I used to feel miserable that that's all we were. All I want to do is kiss you, and be close to you." I slurred, waving my hands around the air. I was around Brittany's side of the bed now, and she was sitting up.

"I know, I know. But can't you wait until you're sober. Do you even know how you feel about me? Do you know what you're going to get yourself into?" Brittany asked.

"I have feelings for you Brittany. Just like you said, I am in love with you. And I don't want to know what I'm getting myself in to because I want it all to be a surprise. Wherever this night leads us, I want it to happen. Britt, you are the best thing that has happened to me in a long, long time. I get that I'm drunk, and probably won't remember anything of this. But it is what I want. I want to be with you Brittany, I think."

"See, you don't even know." Brittany sighed. I walked back around and climbed back into bed.

"I do, I want to be with you Brittany. I want to be able to call you mine. Not just my best friend." I moaned. "Do you feel the same?"

"Of course I do. I just, I don't" I cut her off by kissing her again. Our lips moving in sync. This time, I lay down on my back and she was hovering over me. The feeing in my stomach was indescribable.

"You don't have to say anything more Britt." I spoke in between kisses.

"I do, I love you Santana." She replied.

"I love you too Britt, so much." I whispered.

(Soooooo, yeahp. You all got what you wanted yayyyyyy. What road are these two going to go down? How does the next few chapters look for them? Vote! I'm sorry, its kind of a crap chapter because I've been busy with school and I have barely any time to do anything but stupid homework. Next update, tomorrow night.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 15 23
Glee oneshots. Drama>>> Cheesy romance>>> Brittana>>>
20.3K 621 54
Quinn and Puck fanfic.
13.5K 469 14
SEQUEL TO MY EVERYTHING - if you haven't read My Everything then I suggest you read that before reading this. Ps. A ton of Brittana fluff. I DO NOT O...
61.3K 1.9K 14
Highest rankings: #886 in lesbian #78 in glee #1 in Brittana She glanced into the water from the boat, only to lose her balance and fall in. She jump...