Paradox of Time

By Yel_lue04

When I opened my eyes, people seem to be displeased that I did so. It seems like, they wish I was asleep for... More

#1: Locked Up
#2: Closet Game
#3: The Arrogant Lady
#4: Tutor's Dilemma
#5: Who She Likes
#6: Unknown Person
#7: The Silver Head Maid
#8: Another Character
#9: 15th Birthday
#10: Deep Inside
#11: Snakes And Rats
#12: Hand Raised
#13: It's Not A Dream
#14: Welcome To My Life
#15: Growing Up
#16: Who Will Go Home
#17: Extension
#18: Hero's Welcome
#19: She Came Back
#20: Coping Up
#21: Replacement For The Prince
#22: Finally, Last Day
#23: Who Left and Stayed?
#24: First Task
#25: Finding Answers
#26: Tea Time
#27: Assured By Your Words
#28: Execution
#29: Just Yesterday
#30: GREAT ESCAPES
#31: Misfits
#32: Uncaged
#33: To Be Free
#34: Shocking News
Special Chapter: The Sea
#35: Across the Ocean
#36: Incident At The Wedding
#37: The Sight of Your Back
#38: A Day-Off
#40: The Fall of Andaria
#41: A Glimpse of You
#42: As Promised: The End

Final Special: Falling Again

312 6 3
By Yel_lue04

On the other side...

House of Tales- Far West

~Achoo!~

"Did you catch a cold?", Aileen asked worriedly as she held on to the man's hand. "You're overreacting. Maybe someone is talking about me?", the usually gentle and kind voice eases the lady's worry. 

"Sorry, Aileen. Because you're stuck with me, your talent is wasted. You are suited to be an Empire's Empress", Keanne apologized. Aileen stuffed food in the prince's mouth. "You even cut your hair. I always want to braid it", the lady said embarrassedly and sat down. 

"Anywhere with you is where I belong", Aileen closed her eyes and smiled.

"Don't worry Aileen. We can wait until it grows long again. That time, you can do whatever you want with my hair", Keane said with such a gentle glance at her. She threw herself to the man. "So don't you try disappearing from my sight, ever again!", she hugged him tightly. 

Andaria

Council Building- Garden

Jenos watches Eleanor picking flowers. She chuckled since she remembered something. "Hey. You were saying something about a parallel world and something like that", Jenos recalled. Eleanor stiffened. She just told Xylan about it as her experience. As for Jenos, she said she'd like to write a book about how the future would look like.

"Well. What about it?", Eleanor laughed nervously. "If in case someone crossed those parallel worlds, does it mean that they had exchanged consciousness?", Jenos tilted his head. Eleanor felt nervous about Jenos hunch. She sighed and looked at the sky. "If she's what people call as tough-headed. I bet she'll survive, somehow", Eleanor smiled.

Jenos was puzzled by what she said. "Say, Eleanor, your father asked me about the wedding-", Jenos hadn't yet finished what he said when Eleanor disappeared all of a sudden.

Palace Corridor

Claudia walked behind Xylan. "Your Gra- Xylan, I've been wondering about Council Jenos and Ellie. It's been a year since Ellie confessed her feelings right, why aren't they still married?", Claudia asked. "Well. Surprisingly, Ellie is stubborn", Xylan didn't hesitate to say it. Claudia sighed.

"Claudia, how are you feeling? It's going to get cold this winter. I already arranged the palace sanctuary for your rest after you give birth", Xylan stopped walking and turned to Claudia. He stooped and whispered something to the baby inside Claudia.

I am excited to see you.

"I know that this child will also be excited to be carried by his father", Claudia leaned on the Emperor's shoulder and watched the first snow dropping. 

Few days after

Council Building

After an hour of playing hide and seek, Jenos found Eleanor hiding on a post. He watched her for a little more and observed how fidgety she looked like. After confessing during the crowning ceremony, Eleanor never opened that topic. They would be interacting as council members. It has become busier these days because of the number of candidates for the council.

Jenos tilted his head when Eleanor started drawing something in her palm and seemingly eating them. He recalled what she had just drawn and realized it was a human. He felt shivers on his spine. What kind of ritual is she up to?

He started walking towards Eleanor. The lady turned and went pale when she saw him. She turned left and saw Fineil with Rufus. There was a case she's still working on. She turned right and saw the Royal Adviser. She still didn't know the whereabouts of Aileen which she vowed to herself to figure out thanks to the Royal adviser.

Before even deciding where to run, Jenos pinned her on the post. "What are you avoiding me for?", Jenos had that irritated look on his face. Eleanor felt like melting in embarrassment.

"Well you see-", Eleanor's mind is all mixed up. She knew that her confession was genuine and she loved Jenos. It's just that the concept of marriage is not sinking in. "I thought you loved me. I see. Is it just one of your ways to escape the mundanity of life?", Jenos looked away. Eleanor flushed and cupped Jenos' face. "It's not like that. I  like... Uhmm. I love you, Jenos", Eleanor closed her eyes. "Then, marry me", Jenos cupped her face as well having Eleanor take her hands away. She opened her eyes and felt Jenos' lips.

She felt weak on her knees. They heard trumpets and petals started falling.

"Woooh! My little brother is getting married ahead of me!!!! I can now have a house of my own", Ren cheered. "I don't know if you're rooting for your brother or just kicking him out", Fineil sighed.

The council all clapped and wished for the success of their marriage.

"By the way, I heard that the Emperor's son was already born. Let's go visit and also tell him about the wedding", Jenos held Eleanor's hand and led her outside the building.

"Wait. Can we plan for it first?", Eleanor's face is all red.

"I already imagine how it will turn out", Jenos kept looking forward.

" I bet they'll be asking a lot of questions", Eleanor panicked.

"I also don't know all of the answers but all I'm sure is that I'm finally marrying the woman that I love", Jenos smiled. Seeing the man smile while saying that he loves her made Eleanor erupt like a volcano.

Chapter end.

Wait! There's more~

Have a great life.

-Curtain Call-

House of Varian

"Mom, how could someone like you marry someone like Dad?", Seri, Eleanor's daughter asked without any hesitation. The lady felt like coughing blood. "What do you mean someone like me?", Eleanor feigned ignorance. "I mean, you're clumsy. You nearly killed Father with the cake that you tried to bake. High Council Fineil said that he's relieved that you're finally away from the Council", Seri went on enumerating. "If you go further, your mother will die out of humiliation", a tall white head carried the child in his arm. "How much taller do you plan on growing?", Eleanor dragged herself to stand and looked at the man she married. "Don't worry. Even if I am out of your reach, I will bend down to match you", Jenos leaned his forehead on the woman. 

"Oh! Seri, uncle is here!", Oliver waved his hand and the child climbed down her father's arm. "Uncle Oliver!!!", she said excitedly and ran towards him. "How come my uncle would get chummy with her?", Eleanor sighed. 

"Uncle, you're handsome as ever", Seri praised the man. "I am going to cry. Of course, I am. Ladies from different kingdoms are fighting over me", he boasted and led the child towards the house. 

"How's your sword training with father? Looking at your blisters, you have it tough", Eleanor noticed. "Your father said that he won't hand down the House to someone who can't even beat him. If I beat him, then that means I am already the strongest and wisest in this Empire", Jenos sighed and sat down on the grass. "You're still arrogant as ever", Eleanor also did and leaned on the man's shoulder. 

"Want to make another Seri? This time, I want a boy", Jenos said with a straight face. Eleanor slapped it with papers. "Don't talk about it openly", Eleanor covered her face. Jenos saw an invitation card from the west and smiled. "You do miss them, don't you?", Jenos patted her head. "Let's prepare for the travel", he said and pulled the lady. 

"I love you, Jenos", she whispered to the man. 

"I do love you as well, Ellie", the man pressed his lips on the lady.

Chapter end. 

THE END!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.6K 34
โ” โ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€Œๆ•‘ไธ–ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ยก! โ—›โ‘…ยทเผ˜ โ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž โ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž .แฐใ€Œ๐˜...
41.3K 992 8
"The fear in your eyes is palpable. Begging me to stop will only make me go harder." "Please my Lord, don't do this! I'm not ready- I'm scared..." Th...
56.7K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
27.5K 852 16
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค"Tสœษชs ษดษชษขสœแด› ษชs sแด˜แด€ส€แด‹สŸษชษดษข, แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ สŸแด‡แด› ษชแด› ษขแด." "I แด€แด แดกแดษดแด…แด‡ส€ sแด›ส€แดœแด„แด‹ ส™สŸแดœsสœษชษดษข แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส สœแดแดแด‡." ใ€‹The woman found herself in a str...