Mr Reigns

By LechnaBaram

Hades was still staring at me. Unsurprisingly, there was an emotionless expression on his face. I turned to l... More

Chapter 1: Ball
Chapter 2: Hades
Chapter 3: Friends and Crush
Chapter 4: Rumors
Chapter 5: Reputation
Chapter 6: Violence
Chapter 7: Unexpected
Chapter 8: New Friendship
Chapter 9: Another Side
Chapter 10: Awkward
Chapter 11: Dinner
Chapter 12: Modern Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 13: Shipping
Chapter 14: Clubbing
Chapter 15: Confrontation
Chapter 16: Comfortable
Chapter 17: New Plans
Chapter 18: Broken Julien
Chapter 19: Truths and Decisions
Chapter 20: Freaking Out and Anger
Chapter 21: Go mother Go!
Chapter 22: Invite
Chapter 23: Hannah
Chapter 24: Spoilt Ass
Chapter 25: Try
Chapter 26: Kiss
Chapter 27: Liar
Chapter 28: leaving me behind
Chapter 29: Endless Drama
Chapter 30: Live A Little
Chapter 31: Donuts and Waffle
Chapter 32: Blocked Roads and Heavy Rains
Chapter 33: No bra No pants
Chapter 34: Blanket
Chapter 35: 3 A.M
Chapter 36: Things to do
Chapter 37: Singing Competition
Chapter 38: Pointless Talks
Chapter 39: Hannah drama
Chapter 40: No coming Back
Chapter 41: Sex
Chapter 42: Bathroom Pleasures
Chapter 43: Confusion
Chapter 44: Restaurant Talk
Chapter 45: Promises and Call
Chapter 46: Sadness and Sex
Chapter 47: Quick and Smart
Chapter 48: Shop Mishap
Chapter 49: Reached.
Chapter 50: Enjoying
Chapter 51: White Flag
Chapter 52: The More, The Merrier
Chapter 53: Drunk
Chapter 54: Alcohol and Discussions
Chapter 55: Need to talk
Chapter 56: Serious Talk
Chapter 57: Hannah Bond
Chapter 58: Any Better
Chapter 59: Try
Chapter 60: Habit
Chapter 61: Sick Hannah
Chapter 62: OutBurst Day
Chapter 63: More than your fun
Chapter 64: Choosing who?
Chapter 65: Let me hear you
Chapter 66: Final Talk
Chapter 67: You broke your mother!
Chapter 68: Is it true ?
Chapter 70: Mom Talks
Chapter 71: Keep On Living
Chapter 72: He's inside
Chapter 73: Oh Hi!
Chapter 74: Small Things
Chapter 75: Impulsive
Chapter 76: Face it
Chapter 77: Not enough
Sequel- Reigns Over Me + Exclusive Access!!

Chapter 69: Doctor

35K 1.1K 86
By LechnaBaram

"I am fine" I groaned in annoyance while I sat in the waiting room of the doctor. My mother and Julien were sitting in front of me, both looking worried. The doctor just ran several tests on me. I was just feeling tired. There was surely nothing to be worried about. My mother stood up, fixed her dress then walked to the doctor's office. She was a very impatient person.

"Can I ask you a question?" Julien asked me suddenly as he moved to the chair next to mine. I nodded while resting my head on his shoulder. "Do you think you might be pregnant?" He questioned hesitantly.

"There's no way I can be pregnant. I have been pr-" I started but quickly shut up.

My eyes widened in realization.

"What?" Julien asked alarmingly.

"We didn't protect ourselves" I whispered in panic. Julien glared at me before running his hands in his hair. He was clearly frustrated and worried about me being in this situation.

"Why are you so stupid?" He questioned me. His glares were becoming more intense so I glared back. My hands instinctively moved to my tummy.

"I don't feel pregnant" I told Julien seriously. All I could feel was my tummy. There was no instinct inside of me that was making me feel like I had a baby inside of me.

"Luna, how could you be so irresponsible?" Julien asked me in disbelief.

"Calm down. We don't even know if I am pregnant" I whispered. Just as the words left my mouth, i started realizing what was happening. What would I even do if I was pregnant with Hades' baby? I wouldn't be surprise if I was. I have been truly irresponsible. "I can't be pregnant" I whispered more to myself.

"I really hope you're not" My best friend whispered back when my mother started making her way back to us. Julien now had a frown on his face.

"The doctor is ready" My mother told me.

I stood up and took Julien's hand in mine. I needed his support right now. He was the only one who was here today. I didn't want to worry my mother more at this point. The thing that happened with Hades and Hannah in the press, seemed to have irritated my mother. She was worried about how this situation was going to affect me. I turned around and held my mom's hand.

"I would like you to wait for me here, mom" I said slowly. She frowned, then scoffed.

"You bet" She drawled sarcastically.

"Please mom" I begged. My mother rolled her eyes before walking to the doctor's office without waiting for us.

"Please mom" Julien mimicked me. I playfully hit his arm.

"I don't want to stress her more with all that" I explained.

"You just don't want to get your ass kicked by your mother" Julien chuckled as we both started walking in my mother's direction. Just then, everything seemed to be moving in a slow motion. My symptoms ran quickly in my head. Could it be possible that I was pregnant with Hades' baby? I was going to know about that in a few seconds. I watched my mother's worried face. Julien opened the door, then motioned me to walk in.

Mrs Brown was sitting behind the very organized desk. She pushed her glasses up her nose, before staring at me. I sat down on the chair and my mother sat next to me. Julien was standing behind me. I could feel him holding on the chair that I was sitting on. Mrs Brown didn't even have a smile on her face. I feel like there was a deep sadness inside of her. We knew her for several years now. She was our family doctor and still, she has never shown any emotional attachment towards.

"I hope that the wait was not too long" Mrs Brown started.

"It was. One long freaking hour" Julien sighed. I turned around to glare at him.

"Julien" My mother scolded.

"Simple truth" Julien added with a shrug.

"Sorry about that Mrs Brown" My mother said politely.

"It's alright" She grumbled. She was naturally always in a bad mood and now it was worst. "In Luna's report, everything seems to be normal" she told us.

"She is not pregnant?" Julien asked out loud and there was a tint of relief in his voice that literally made me chuckle. My mother was staring at me in confusion.

"No, she is not pregnant" Mrs Brown responded with annoyance. "I would really advise you to stay away from stress and anything that will bring any kind of tension to you" She continued. "I would also advise you to start seeing Dr Alistair again" she continued hesitantly. I frowned upon hearing her words. Dr Alistair was my therapist. I have been seeing him after the accident. When I was feeling better, I stopped going to my sessions.

"I don't feel the need to go to Mr Alistair" I told her seriously.

"You might not feel the need to. But you might have too, Luna" She said. "At times, there are things that might be very overwhelming to you and you don't realize until the harm's done" she said. I nodded quietly.

After a few more minutes, we all got out of the office. Julien and I walked quietly to the door while my mother was talking over the phone with Dr Alistair. She was already looking for the next available session for me. She didn't even ask me if I was fine with the idea of going to Dr Alistair again.

"I'm glad you're not pregnant" Julien said when we got in the car. I was sitting in the back while he was sitting in the passenger's seat next to my mother. I grinned slightly. Julien's presence was very good to me. He made me forget about the shitty day I just went through.

"I'm glad that I'm not pregnant too" I mumbled teasingly. I lean my head against the window. My eyes were fixed on my mother who was pacing back and forth from the car to the main door of the hospital with her phone stuck to her ear. She seemed very much worried. 'I can't believe that we literally took so many steps backwards" I sighed.

"What do you mean?" Julien asked me.

"I am going to have sessions all over again" I mumbled.

"That's for your own good. There is nothing wrong in requiring help, Luna" Julien told me. "The situation that you're in right now, is exactly why you need Dr Alistair" he continued. My mind drifted to Kale and Hannah.

I wanted to know what was going to happen from now on.

I wanted to know if all that was true.

But then the way Hades left this morning, pinched my heart.

My mother walked to the car, opened the door and got in at such a speed that I nearly get a whiplash. She turned to look at me, then offered me a small smile. "You have a session with Dr Alistair today in the afternoon" she announced, making me close my eyes and sighed in defeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 71K 31
"Not here..." He said as he continued to kiss my neck. "Stop me Stacey.." "Why?" "I might lose control and take you right here... On that desk..." I...
1.1M 29.6K 59
TW: mature themes and strong language, violence, sexual assault, self harm, manipulation, death, grief, etc. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. ...
151K 2K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
8.8M 314K 124
> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...