Temptation

By imblue891

Xemina Royale thought she was done with Trinity Fox and had left her past behind. The little bit did she know... More

Author's note!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Julian's POV
Meet our Characters
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - Julian's POV
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Part 1
Chapter 38 - Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Julian's POV
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Julian's POV
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53- Julian's POV
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68- Julian's POV
Chapter 69- Julian's POV
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapted 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Into the Future...

Chapter 20 - Agea's POV

2.6K 131 139
By imblue891

Warning ⚠️ This chapter contains heavy subjects and might be sensitive to some people. Viewer discretion is advised.

~~~~~

One thing about life, nothing was eternal. No matter what empire you built. How you lived, how you inspired people around you or not. Whether you were good or evil, whether you were selfish or generous, people will always hurt you. Who would have thought? I, Agea Stanford, will be the one passing my nights crying, begging for my pain to go away. I thought I had it. I built a realm, and I had respect. I closed my heart. I shaped myself to follow a goal. Everything collapsed.

I didn't care about how people saw me as a selfish brat. I didn't care about what anyone said. I was in it for myself only.

But it only needed one incident to change my point of view.

I fell in love with Shawn after Julian broke up with me. It was mutual, he was going away, and I needed someone besides me to stay on top of my grind. When he approached me, I fell under his charms. One led to another; I opened my heart to him. The things popularity can make you do. If the envy didn't blind me to be better than Xemina, I would have never dated him until I fell in love. I was only someone because of Julian; it was like a drug, I got addicted and wanted more, so I thought Shawn would be enough.

I struggled to get out of bed, and for the first time in a week, I took a shower. Julian was coming back during lunchtime, and I didn't want him to see me like that. It was time to retire the sweatpants and brought back my formal style.

I felt better about myself, and that was graceful because of Xemina. She opened my eyes yesterday, I needed to change, and changes don't happen overnight. Our conversation was the first step, I was deeply guilty of bullying her, and I was sincerely sorry about it. We shared the same story, and if I only listened to her, I wouldn't be in this mess. I was so stupid and a cunt.

I left my cabin, and all eyes were on me but no whispering. I swallowed my saliva and walked to the parking lot under the heavy stares.

Two black cars entered the parking lot. Four suited men got out of the first vehicle with Julian's luggage. He came out of the second car with his bodyguards. He looked hotter than ever when he dressed formally. The fully dark-haired man smirked and hugged me.

"Now, that is a face I didn't want to see." He joked, squeezing me in his massive arms tight.

"If you didn't want to see me, then why did you call?"

"Mhh, you know," He grimaced, " I missed you" he smiled.

"And I did not miss you at all." I poked him.

"You are sure? Cause you looked like a train wreck you?"

My smile disappeared; for a moment, I forgot my sufferance. He stared intensely at me and his eyebrows drawn up in the inner corners.

"You're troubled. You want to talk about it?"

I weakly nodded.

"Okay, wait for me inside. I have to talk to them." He pointed at the men waiting for him.

I listened to him and sat on his bed, waiting. I heard his steps approached; he entered and closed the door.

"Ahh fuck, it's cold." He grumbled.

He started taking off his clothes, uncared of my presence. I couldn't help to notice how much my Julian has changed. Now torso nude, he was looking for something to wear. He was way bigger and taller than a year ago. Tattoos covered his body, except his right arm. They were all different sizes and distinctive. I could count nine to twelve on his chest. He had healed wounds on his abdomen. I didn't question how he got them because I knew if he wanted to talk about it, he would've and I didn't want to piss him off. I needed him right now. His body was more muscular and triangular-shaped. No wonder why girls hated me for dating him for two years because he was a premium package, his beauty was magnificent, nothing was hideous about him except his left toe.

However, I didn't feel the same way about him like I used to. My love morphed into a friendship. He was butt naked changing in front of me. I felt no sentimental sense as I felt for Shawn.

"Agea!"

I flinched and faded away from my trance.

"I know I am handsome; no need to stare like a freak." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him. He chortled.

"You wanted to talk to me." He jumped on his bed.

"Shawn and I broke up. I found out he was cheating on me." I straightly went to the point.

"I wonder why I am not surprised." He laid on his back, checking out his phone.

"That's not all."

He straightened his posture and rested on his elbow.

"I don't talk to Kelly and Thea anymore."

"The new girl?"

"Yes, they told me I wasn't worthy to sit with them because Shawn leaked my nudes-."

"He what?" He jumped onto his feet.

"Yes, and he posted flyers around the school. Xemina-."

Before I could finish talking, he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside, looking for the dining hall. I was familiar with what was going to happen.

He and Xemina were the same; they hated each other because they were blind to their resemblance.

He busted the door open. The dining was surprised to see him because they weren't aware of his return. An angry Julian grabbed Shawn by his collar and punched him.

"I knew I didn't like you." He spat roughly.

Screams triggered the room. People were panicking, and others were filming. Chaos was unleashed so were Julian's punches. Shawn didn't stand a chance because he was taller and more muscular. I regained my senses and started screaming at Julian to stop. He eventually listened and released him in front of me. A bloody nosed Shawn weakened and kneeling at my feet.

"APOLOGIZE!" He kicked him in the stomach, provoking his body to startle and cough blood. His deep and toneless voice stopped the agitating movements in the dining hall. Shocked and scared, everyone was watching.

Shawn mumbled and apologized painfully. Julian made him stand up and whispered something in his ear before hitting his head on the table one last time, causing a general gasp.

"So, who's next?"

Everyone was silent and failed to respond to his question. It was understandable; Julian was built like an alien; he was so tall and fit. The only expression he articulated was anger, sarcasm, scary smiles, or smirked. I was one of the rare people closed to him who ever saw him express happiness or sadness. He turned on his emotionless bitch face to everyone, and it was hard as a brick wall to penetrate his feelings. Things had changed since he went to London; he was more angry and sinister. I feared he would kill someone accidentally.

Coincidentally, the door opened, and Xemina appeared. She was reading a book, a pencil in the corner of her mouth, and She hasn't noticed the eyes on her. She looked stunning with her new hair. She raised her head and lowered and knitted her eyebrows of confusion.

"There's a problem?" She threw the pencil on the floor.

Maybe she didn't need it anymore. The school shop was right outside anyway.

"I could ask you the same," Julian responded, facing her.

Oh shit, that doesn't look good.

She looked at Shawn on the floor, groaning. Shocked, then relief submerged her.

"I believed I asked first, but welcome back, Elvero; you are still a dick head."

Before he could respond, guards and officials stormed in and made us evacuate to the dining hall. They transported an unconscious Shawn to the infirmary. Julian was escorted to the head-teachers office. I sat nervously in the hallway, waiting for him; what if he got into trouble because of me?

Xemina was the last one to leave the dining hall. Despite all the chaos, she managed to get her food which made me smile. She smiled back at me before exiting the building. After a few moments, Julian appeared. He was talking on the phone, he hanged up and hugged me.

"I talked to Will about what happened. Shawn is going to pay for that." He warmly kissed my forehead.

"Thanks, Julian, but what were you thinking? Are you in trouble?" I asked with concerns.

"Not to brag, but... I'm me? I don't get in trouble, darling." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and sighed with relief.

"Anyways, I need to talk to you about something again."

"Agea, only one week without me, your life failed apart more than a whole damn human lifetime. At this point, just admit you can't live without me, dear." He jested. "But let's leave before I punch someone else for staring at us."

We left the building, Kelly and Thea were waiting outside. When Kelly saw Julian, she tried to jump into his arms. He swerved it and grabbed both of them, and dragged them away from me. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but the way he was yelling wasn't great for them. Kelly started arguing and crying. Thea was quiet and bowed down her head. Everyone was enjoying the show. The classes haven't started yet because of the fight. The courtyard was packed.

They walked away from him angrily. "You're going to pay for this." Kelly mouthed to me. I realized Julian broke up with her. I bit my lips to not laugh at her horrible crying face.

Kelly and I were friends only for the sake of popularity, and I couldn't care less about her, especially how she treated me. Let her feel how I felt.

"Did you broke up with her?"

"Yeah, her head game was trash anyway."

I couldn't help it and started laughing. We stood under a tree, away from our classmates.

"You can talk now." He checked his phone.

"It's about Xemina."

"Did she had to do something to do with all this bullshit?" He raised an eyebrow, ready to explode one more time.

"No, did you checked the school media? She saved my life yesterday."

"Must be a clone because the bitch wouldn't." He crossed his arms.

"Well, she did. And I realized we have been so unfair to her. You need to stop whatever you're planning."

He exhaled and rubbed his neck.

"I understand you, but I can't; I have orders to follow."

"Since when do you follow orders? The girl stood up for me, despite all the shit I put her through. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that."

"And do you think I like that?" He raised his voice, "I have commands to follow, and if I fuck up, I am unworthy, and as you can see, she is still around. Therefore I am already falling!"

"I know it's part of a bigger plan, but you can do what's right!"

"I was ready to kill myself yesterday." A silence followed my confession. I lowered my head, unable to make eye contact with him.

"Baby..."

"I was an awful person, I admit it. And this past week, I tasted my own medicine. My nudes being leaked, people calling me whore and slurs when I passed in the hallway, I had to eat in the damn bathroom. Depression seized me. I turned to the only friends I had, and they rejected me. I couldn't even shower or get out of bed, and worse, they put flyers with my nude to haunt me like a damn animal! I could've been raped, Julian!" My voice cracked, and tears ran down my cheeks like a waterfall.

"Agea... I'm sorry" he tried to hug me.

"No!" I pushed his hands away. "All I am saying, today, you could have found my corpse, and that did not happen because of her! And if only I listened to her, none of this would have ever happened! She warned me because Shawn did worse to her and my damn bitch ass thought of something else. I was stupid, and the empire I built fucking collapsed, and I mean it when I ask you to stop your stupid bullying plan to make her leave because you can!"

"You said she warned you?"

"Yes. She dated Shawn last summer. He took advantage of her. That's why she went to San Francisco because they wanted to keep it secret." I whispered, wiping my tears.

"Fuck", he moaned with frustration. He was pacing, trying to calm his self down. He was so quick to get angry at this subject, made me question if he was a raging feminist and activist.

"I am sorry about all that. I heard you. I will try my best to stop and apologize to her." He sighed.

"Thanks. You will make a great leader, you know?" I poked him.

He giggled and took me in his arms.

"Let's go home and eat."

"Pizza?"

"Not for me. I am on a strict vegan diet."

"You and your diets." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I saw you staring earlier. It takes hard work and time to perfect this god's body." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Please, don't get any buffer because you are good like that, or you will look like an inflated dickhead." I grimaced.

"Yeah, reached my limit, don't worry. Can we go now, so we can do something to eat?"

"Yeah, who's cooking?"

"Undoubtedly me. I wouldn't trust you even with a spoon."

"Oh shut up," I pouted.

~~~~~

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Do you think of Agea and Julian?

Please don't forget to vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9M 327K 153
*Book 1 in the Soulmates Series* πŸŽ–Featured Reading Lists: β€’@Wattpad's Editor's Pick & Spring Cleaning β€’@TeenFiction Soul Deep β€’@WattpadRoyals Fantas...
823K 14.3K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
2.3K 220 16
Book three of Country Core Series. From birth, Trinity saw the world differently than her peers. Not that she knew much of her peers in her childhoo...
3.3K 81 38
"Make me," I said challengingly. He looked at me daringly, and then suddenly smashed his lips against mine, he sucked on my bottom lip making me let...