Heroes of Olympus x Reader

GalaxyTears tarafından

Just a bunch of cute stories with you and the Heroes of Olympus boys! Percy Jackson Jason Grace Frank Zhang N... Daha Fazla

Frank x Reader- Princess and the Frank
Nico x Reader- Master Nico
A/N
Leo x Reader- Bad Boy Supreme
Percy x Reader- Beach Party
A/N
Nico x Reader- Meeting Him
Percy x Reader- Dangerous
Jason x Reader- The Scar
Frank x Reader- Sick
Leo x Reader- Too Hot To Touch
Nico x Reader- Falling For You
A/N
Leo x Reader- Oops
Percy x Reader- Pokémon
A/N- IMPORTANT!!!!
Jason x Reader- Dancing
Leo x Reader- Truth or Dare
Nico x Elizabeth- Silent Treatment
Nico x Elizabeth- Pranks
Nico x Elizabeth- A Thousand Years
Nico x Elizabeth- Happy Birthday
Nico x Elizabeth- The Jacket
Percy x B- Baby Sister
A/N
Percy x B- Cuddles
Jason x Reader- Dirty Truth or Dare
A/N
Leo x Reader- Truth or Dare Pt. 2
Nico x Ellie- Nothing Left to Say
Leo x Jazmyne- Crush
Percy x Terra- Jealous
Thank You

Jason x Reader- Biggest Fear

21.3K 533 647
GalaxyTears tarafından

You sat on the roof of your cabin balancing a book on your lap as you swung your legs over the edge like a little kid.

You loved reading up there.
You didn't have to deal with your siblings or worry about anyone bothering you while you read...or so you thought.

"Hey (y/n) what you doin'?" Someone asked.

You jumped and the book fell from your lap onto the ground ten feet below.

"Jason Grace I was at the best part!" You whined crossing your arms at the son of Jupiter.

The blonde haired boy laughed and flew down to retrieve it. Oh yeah, he had been riding on the winds when he talked to you.

Jason came back up smirking and handed you the book.

"Here you are my lady," he grinned and you blushed rolling your eyes.

You didn't tell anyone but you had a major crush on the blonde haired "Super Man" as Leo called him.
He had that short cut golden blonde hair, brilliant sky blue eyes and nicely toned muscles. Jason even had a cute little scar above his lip which you absolutely adored.

He was just...perfect.

And that's why you thought he would never have the same feelings that you had for him.

"Thanks my knight in shining armor," you said while smirking.

Jason laughed and momentarily lost control of the wind, he dropped about five feet and you freaked out.
Heights were your biggest fear and you hated even watching Jason in the air.

"Jason oh my gods! Please don't fall to your death like that!" You fussed as he leveled off in front of you.

The boy smirked and chuckled crossing his muscular arms.

"What's up with you and me flying? You always freak out when I do it." He asked and you bit your bottom lip.

"I-I'm scared of heights," you confessed.

Jason looked at you with confusion then he busted out laughing. The boy had to land on the roof because he nearly fell again.

You blushed and pouted stomping your foot as Jason was doubled over with laughter.

"It's not funny Jason!" You said angry and he only laughed harder.

"Ye-Yes it i-is. Oh my gods
(y/n) that is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Woo, good times." He sighed wiping at his beautiful blue eyes.

You pouted and blushed harder crossing your arms.

"You're so mean,"

Jason smiled and wrapped you in a hug that made your heart race.

"Aw, I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't think you would be that bothered. How about I help you with this little fear of yours?"

You looked up at his handsome face and cocked your head to one side.

"Okay, how?" You asked and he broke out into a grin.

"Like this,"

Jason picked you up bridal style and the next thing you knew you were thirty feet in the air, far above camp.

"JASON GRACE PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" You screamed clinging to his purple shirt for dear life.

The son of Jupiter only laughed and went higher making you scream louder than before.
You shut your eyes tight afraid of looking down for fear that you would pass out from the ground being so far away.

"(y/n) open your eyes," Jason whispered in your ear.

You shook your head and buried you face into his toned chest.

"Nope, nope, nope. Not going to happen Jason Grace, I'll just faint from fear and probably pee my pants."

Jason laughed and shifted you so he had his arms wrapped around your waist and yours around his neck.

"Come on (y/n), open those pretty (e/c) eyes for me." He said.

"Who are you? Medusa or something?"

He chuckled and held you tighter.

"(y/n) I swear on the River Styx I will never drop you. I could never live with myself if you got hurt. Now, can you please open your eyes?"
Jason's face seemed to be centimeters from yours because you felt his warm breath on your cheeks.

Slowly, you opened your eyes to see bright, sky blue ones meet yours. Jason smiled and touched his forehead to yours.

"See? That wasn't so hard, now was it?"

You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one about to piss their pants." You grumbled and he laughed.

Jason twisted you around so that he was hugging you from behind, you whimpered and held onto his arms tighter.

"Jason this isn't funny put me down now," you said sternly.

"Aw, just look at the world. See how beautiful it is, watch."
He pointed to the horizon and the sun was just setting.

Your eyes widened as a fiery blaze of red, orange, pink, purple, and yellow lit up the sky in a brilliant show.

"Wow," you breathed as the bright orange orb dipped lower and lower about to disappear.

Jason smiled beside your face and held you closer to his warm chest.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"It's...It's absolutely amazing. Jason this is beautiful, I can't believe I'm actually seeing something like this. It doesn't seem like it should even be this gorgeous." You said in awe.

The blonde boys smile widened and you two were in the air until the sun finally set to reveal a beautiful sky full of stars.

Your heads tilted up to watch the constellations and name them one by one. Jason was much better at it since you found out you were demigod only a few months ago, plus you sucked at astrology.

"And over there is Leo," Jason said pointing.

"Oh gods don't tell Valdez that he's a star, then he'll be bragging about it for months," you said facepalming.

Jason laughed and spun you around so you were facing him.

"I promise," he said leaning until your foreheads touched.

Your face blushed a light pink and you hoped he didn't see it in the darkening sky.
Jason closed his beautiful blue eyes and sighed seeming at peace, you did the same not wanting to ruin the moment with words.

"Hey (y/n)?" Jason asked braking the comfortable silence.

"Hmm?" You answered still not opening your eyes.

"I...I've been meaning to tell you that I have these feelings for you. And I'm not talking about liking you...I think I love you. Your an amazing girl and you're so beautiful, and smart, and funny that I just..." His voice trailed off.

Your eyes had opened and you stared open mouthed at the blushing boy.
Jason loved you? You couldn't believe your own ears.

"Jason-," you said but he interrupted you.

"I understand if you don't feel the same way, I'm not going to pressure you into liking me and-,"

You put a finger to his lips shushing him and your lips pulled into a warm smile.

"Jason, I like you too. Not even that I love you, I've been meaning to tell you also but I just wasn't sure if you felt the same way."

The son of Jupiter stared open mouthed then he broke out into a grin, the scar above his lip curling into a crescent.
Jason leaned forward until his mouth was centimeters from yours then he stopped biting his lip.

"Um, can I?...Can I kiss you?" He asked timidly and you giggled.

"Yes Jason, you may kiss me,"

His smile widened then he closed the gap between you two pressing his lips to yours in a soft, sweet kiss.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and he tightened his grip on your hips pulling you closer.

You two kissed for quite awhile until you both had to come up for air.
Your breath mingled together as you breathed heavily, your lips grazing each other's every so often.

"Wow," Jason said.

"Yeah, definitely wow," you smiled.

"So, you ready to go back down?" He asked.

You smirked and pulled his shirt collar forward until your lips gently brushed against his.

"I think I wanna stay up here some more. Heights aren't so bad."

Jason smiled and you both stayed up there for a few more hours. Talking, looking at the stars, and sharing a few more tender kisses in between.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

97.5K 1.5K 17
Percy Jackson and Heros of Olympus x readers. (I don't own cover art or any art in the book, credit to the artists.) I wrote this in like 2014 so e...
22.1K 397 29
People meet Percy and the whole gang! Some broken hearts, some with Mist, some without Mist! It's every weird little story of people meeting the Demi...
186K 1.7K 20
shitty percabeth oneshots i wrote this when i was very young don't judge me tHE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL READING THIS SCARES ME OMG highest rating...
54.8K 1.8K 25
You read the title! Just come on over and spend some time with Leo! Also, don't hate on the title! I know, it sounds cheesy, but all is cheesy in Leo...