~B R E A T H E~

By g0ldwingg

"Hey, Hey just breathe, I'm not going anywhere." the young girl told Aurora, "What's your name?" she added... More

A/N
~ cast / face claims ~
chapter one ~
chapter two ~
chapter three ~
chapter five ~
chapter six ~
chapter seven ~
chapter eight ~
chapter nine ~
chapter ten ~
chapter eleven ~
chapter twelve ~
chapter thirteen ~
chapter fourteen ~
chapter fifteen ~
chapter sixteen ~
chapter seventeen ~
chapter eighteen ~
A/n

chapter four ~

794 23 29
By g0ldwingg

Decided that I would start doing the outfits like this lol.

|•|

"What do you mean you failed the test!" Jennifer screamed at Aurora as she paced around the dining room table.

Aurora sighed for what feels like the 10th time tonight, "I didn't fail it he just won't let me do it." The poor girl said trying to explain to her mother.

But Jennifer just wouldn't budge. "You know, this wouldn't have been a problem if you would have just stayed in class."

Aurora was taken aback by what Jennifer had just said. "Mom I was on the verge of a panic attack! My mind was racing because I had to do good for you! You never let me get a break. I'm trying so hard mamí but you just won't open up your eyes to see!" Aurora says trying to express her feelings without bursting out into tears.

"I-im sorry that I'm not perfect, but I'm trying my best and the amount of pressure you are putting on me is making me feel like I'm suffocating and that there is no way out." She finishes wiping away the few years that escaped her eyes.

Jennifer was lost for words. She stared at Aurora for what seemed like hours. "Go to your room. Give me your books, your iPad, laptop, tv remotes, and your phone."

The 15-year-old girl didn't say another word. She obeyed her mother and did what she was told. She went to her room and gathered all of her things. When she got back downstairs she placed her electronics on the dining room table where her mother was.

"Dinner will be done in two hours, until then I don't wanna see you out of your room."

In reality, Jennifer was heartbroken that Aurora felt the way she did. Never in a million years would she want to put all that pressure on her but she did. But Jennifer wasn't gonna change the way how her expectations were for her child.

She will live by them until Aurora is grown and out of the house.

|•|

A little while has passed and Aurora is now debating if she should break one of her mother's biggest rules yet. She has been in the house for 6+ hours by herself with no communication from anyone.

Jennifer left for work a little bit ago and wouldn't be home until the next day. Aurora knew that this week her mother was going to be very busy and that she was going to be going out of the state to test for a huge company. She didn't know which one but that didn't matter to Aurora.

The young girl quickly made her way out of the front door, shutting it behind her. Should I be doing this? She thought to herself. The truth is Aurora has never broken a single one of her mother's rules. She was too afraid she would have gotten caught.

C'mon, it's not that bad. Who cares if you get caught. The girl took a deep breath then proceeded to walk to Billie's house. Her hands were shaking the whole time. Once Aurora got to Billie's house she walked over to the side. Aurora then knocked on Billie's window.

Yeah she would have just went to the front door but it was a little after 11 pm. This means everyone is probably sleeping right now.

"Aurora?" Billie said not sure if it was her. Aurora flinched at the sound of Billie's voice, she was caught up in her thoughts to the point where she didn't even hear the window being opened.

"Hey um, can I stay here for a little? I don't have anything to do because my mom took away my devices and books. And then she went to work a little after leaving me with nothing to do." The brown-eyed girl ranted to Billie.

A smile cracked on Billie's face, "sure, I couldn't sleep anyway."

"Thank you."

And with that Aurora climbed through Billie's window. Once she made it in she looked around the girl's room.

"Woah, your room fits your personality so well."

"Thanks, I appreciate that."

Aurora watched as Billie went over to her bed plopping down on it. "You know you can come sit right? I'm not gonna bite you." Billie said with a smirk on her face.

Aurora let out a small chuckle as she sat down by Billie, "hey I'm not that stupid."

"Do you wanna play 21 questions?" Billie asked.

"I've never heard of that."

Billie let out a small gasp, "well basically I'll go first by asking you a question and you have to answer it honestly. Then after you ask me a question and it kinda just goes from there."

"Oh okay, I understand," Aurora says nodding her head.

"Okay, I'll start simple."

|•|

"I don't want you to leave, I had so much fun," Billie whined.

Aurora gave Billie a sympathetic frown, "I'm sorry but I have to, plus we both have school tomorrow."

"I know, I know."

Aurora thought for a minute. "How about I'll come over tomorrow night after school."

Billie instantly looked up at Aurora shaking her head yes. "Please do!"

"Okay, I really have to go now I'll talk to you later at school."

The young girl slipped on her shoes getting ready to leave, right when she was heading towards the window Billie called her name.

"Aurora hold on."

Aurora watched as Billie ran over to her dresser grabbing a black bunny ring. The girl was confused as to what Billie was doing. "Here I want you to have this. I've never given away my rings before but I trust you." Billie said as she slipped the black bunny ring on Aurora's skinny finger.

"Awh, thank you, Billie. This means a lot." The girl said smiling as she looked down at the ring.

"I have the matching one, it's silver," Billie informed Aurora. Her eyes sparkled at the thought of Billie and her having matching rings.

The two girls stared into each other's eyes for God knows how long. They both had felt a very strange feeling in their stomach but didn't question it. Billie pressed a short kiss to Aurora's soft cheek.

"See you tomorrow," Billie said as she back away.

"See you tomorrow bil."

Aurora exited out of Billie's window. The whole way home Aurora couldn't think of anything but Billie. Why was she feeling this way towards her friend that she just met?

Every time Aurora thought of Billie or was around her she would get this crazy feeling in her stomach. She never really knew what it was. But she's never felt it before.

All Aurora wanted to know was why she felt this way and did Billie feel this as well.

A/n

I have a question, so would you guys prefer shorter chapters and updates almost every other day or longer chapters and updates not that frequently. If that makes sense.

Anyways thoughts on this chapter?

Anything you guys wanna see?

How are y'all? Y'all doing okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.6K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
184K 5.7K 27
"can't sleep." she said shortly, turning over. when rae is forced to share a tent with her bully on a school trip, they both face the same nightmaris...
189K 6.9K 47
Imagine writing a fan fiction about Billie Eilish just to find out she's read it. Ember's entire life flips upside down when she receives a DM from...
285K 10.8K 62
"i'm in a constant state of ecstasy with you." ============================== two broken souls heal each other. ============================== lowerc...