Wrong turn

By flwrsdaisy

wrong turn. I got a wrong turn. I, Alexa Johnson, make another huge mistake in life by believing in someone a... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 6

3.8K 62 43
By flwrsdaisy

Olivia Rodrigo - All I want

##############################################################################

Unknown pov

I got the call from Jared and he told me that his wife already suspects something. Well isn't it good? 

She thought she can get the fairytale ending. What a joke. That's not going to happen. 

Austin and Helena will be my children when the time comes. I will build a very happy family with my love, Jared, and our kids, Austin and Helena. She can get lost with her other two children. Our little family hangout that day was wonderful. I was so happy when he actually brought Austin and Helena too. I bet the kids didn't say anything to their mom which is good. I already have a good bond with them and that is not that hard to take them away from their mother. I can be a better mom to both of them. 

 I will make sure that I got what I want and now, I already got Jared's heart. I know he loves me too. Alexa is too dumb and I guess what happened to her first marriage really didn't make her give up to find another 'love'. If I were her, I will stay single and see my children growing up but she decided to get married to someone and that is Jared. 

At first, I was okay with all this but then, I decided to get close to her husband because I want to be a friend only but now, he is my boyfriend. 

Who doesn't want that kind of guy?

Jared is everything.

He is loving, caring, understanding, and he also has lots of money since he is a doctor. He is everything I want in a guy. I don't care if he is Alexa's husband. If I want it, I will get it. 

I take a sip of my red wine and then, I heard the doorbell. I smile knowing who it is. I open the door and see my Jared is standing in front of me. "Hey, handsome," I said kissing his lips. 

"She knows," He said and I chuckle looking at his face. I know he never wants to do this because he is super loyal to Alexa. I work so hard to get him and I don't want all of my hard work gone wasted. 

"Relax, Jared. Let's go in and I will pour you wine," I said taking his hand to come inside my house and give him a glass of wine. He takes a sip and looks at me. "Don't look at me like that,"

"You know, this is all your fault. If you didn't seduce me that day, all of this won't happen," He said.

"oh, now it is my fault? If you really love her, you won't fall for me," I said and sit on his lap. "Baby, everything is under control. Don't worry much will you?" I kiss his lips.

"What you going to do?"

"Don't think about it. Just leave it to me and tonight, it just you and me," I said and kiss him again. The fact that he kisses me back real quick. Then, I stop the kiss.

"Why?" He asks.

"Let's continue in the room. More comfortable." I said in a flirty tone and he smiles. Carry me in his arms and make his way to the bedroom.

"You just know how to make me feel better," He said.

"Of course, baby," I said and kiss him.

**********

Alexa

I thought when I talked like that to him yesterday, he will at least be at home at night but he is gone and of course, with the same reason over and over again. I am so tired of it. He is getting obvious doing something behind my back. If he thinks he can fool me, he is wrong because I will find out more. With that investigator, I will find out who is that woman. 

"Good morning, mom," Gabriel walks into the dining room. He kisses my cheek and takes a seat to have breakfast.

"Good morning, my handsome son," Then, Gabriella walks in too. She did the same and take a seat next to me. "Good morning to you too," I said.

"Mom, stop saying he is handsome, he is super ugly. Can't you see that?" Gabriella said.

"Ella, he's your twin. You guys look alike but with different gender only. If you saying that he is ugly, then, you're actually said that to yourself too then," I said and this time, Gabriel laugh at her.

"Mom! How could you say that," 

"I'm sorry, Ella but isn't it true?" 

"Yeah, yeah sure. This time you win brother," She said and continue to eat her breakfast. They always like this mostly in the morning. I don't know when they actually have an actual conversation without ended up arguing but I totally understand. That's what sibling does all the time. 

"Mommy?" Austin calls me.

"Yes, baby?"

"Where's daddy?" He asks. "I miss him," 

"He got night shift again, Austin. He probably will be back when dinner. I will call him later to come home faster," I said to him, and luckily that he didn't ask much about his dad. I don't know what to answer if he asks more.

"Why do I feel that he has always gone during the night?" Gabriel speaks. "Is being a doctor is that busy that you need to stay at the hospital every night? Not even that, he even stays there for a few days. How busy he is? Busy until he needs to neglect his family and children?" 

"Gabriel, you can't say that to him. We don't know what he been through at the hospital. He might be so tired and all we do is blame him for neglecting his family. Who knows there's really an emergency where people's lives are in danger? Jared is the one who going to save them as a doctor," I answer.

"Yea, but what if he's not? What if he just uses that reason to do something else? Who knows he might seeing another woman behind you and you're here trying to believe him that he actually at the hospital save people's lives. I might believe what you said if he didn't go every night.  It's not like he is the only doctor in that hospital," I am speechless of what Gabriel said and I look at Gabriella who looks uncomfortable with us talking about this. Helena and Austin look at us too but I hope they didn't understand anything. 

"Gab-" He cuts me off.

"Mom, I just want to say that don't be too naive. I don't want people to take that as an advantage to do something behind you," He said and I feel somehow, he is right. I think I am too naive and people use that to take advantage to do something. "We're going to school on our own today. See you, mom, love you. Come on, Ella," Both of them get up and left the house. 

I smile at Austin and Helena and act as nothing happens. "Did brother angry at you?" Helena opens her mouth to ask. "I will punch him when he got home," She said, "No one can make mommy cry," I smile at her.

"Hurry up finish your breakfast, you will be late for school," I said and both of them nod.

***************

"Good morning, ma'am. You look happy today. I love seeing you like this," I smile at Hera. 

"Not really happy but my children cheer me up and lighten up my mood," I said. 

"Well, for today, you actually have a tight schedule but not too tight." And she continues to tell me about today's meeting and so on. I think it's a good thing I got lots of meetings today since I don't want to think about yesterday's matter for a moment. "That's all for today, oh and do you want me to get your tea?" She asks.

"I think not now. I will call you if I want that. Thank you," I said to her smiling. She always looks happy and seems like she didn't have any problem at all. "Hera, can I ask you something?" 

"Sure you can. What it is?"

"How come you always be happy every single day? I never see you come to work with a stressed face or sad face," She smiles and sits on the chair across me. I guess it is okay to have a conversation with her for a few minutes.

"Well, I just happy with my life and I think I achieve what I want in my life. Even though I have a problem, I will sit down and think about the solution and if not, I just forget about it," She said. She is two years younger than me and yet she still didn't get married. I wonder maybe that's why she didn't have much problem since she doesn't have any commitment to hold. 

"Do you ever want to have a boyfriend or get married?" I ask her.

"Of course, I want that everyone wants that. You know, let me tell you something, actually, I do have a boyfriend," She said shyly. I raised my eyebrow and smile.

"Really? I don't know that. Congratulations from me to you, how come you never tell me?"

"Yup, we have actually been together for 6 years already," 

"Woah, 6 years is long enough and you manage to keep it secret from me. I thought we were friends," I fake pout at her.

"I love to keep my relationship private. I think that's better because our relationship is quite ... different," She said.

"Oh, sorry to hear that. By the way, I can't wait to get an invitation card from you," 

"Well, that ..."

"Why?"

"Let me tell you this, our relationship actually, it is kinda... complicated but we will get married straight away maybe next year and I will make sure of it. You will be the first person I invite to my wedding," 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late updates! Here you go people and keep enjoy the story. You can't miss the fun. ;)

What do you think of this chapter?

I hope you like it, 

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 19.2K 52
{Completed} Book #1 He finally answered the phone after the third ring. " You wanted to destroy me right ? Don't worry i'll do it for you, i wont di...
2.3M 115K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...
32.8K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❤️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...
148K 4.4K 35
******completed****** A man of 5.9 height is walking through the glass door. He was wearing a black suit. The driver opened the door of his BMW. The...