Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

Oleh shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... Lebih Banyak

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 1
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 3
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 13
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 21
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 30
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 32
°CHAPTER 33
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 35
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 41
°CHAPTER 42
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SEQUEL FATE

°CHAPTER 40

561 39 6
Oleh shxnwu

Author's POV

The school bell echoed through the school hinting the students it was the end of the school session. The most awaited time for every students.

"Are you going out with Jaehyun today?," Mark questioned while they were keeping the stuffs after class. 

Taeyong nodded. "Yes, he asked me to accompany him to buy some stuffs," he answered and quickly kept away his books.

He didn't want to make the latter waited too long for him.

"A date?," Mark wiggled his eyebrows to tease his best friend. 

Taeyong playfully rolled his eyes to hide his embarassment. "I need to go now, see you tomorrow," he said and scurried away to find Jaehyun.

If he was there any longer, Mark would never stop teasing him again.

"Hi Taeyong," Jaehyun was already there when he walked out of the classroom. He was smiling at him with his usual charming smile. 

Taeyong replied with a smile as usual. "Hi, did I make you wait too long?," he asked.

The latter shook his head as an answer. "No, I just reached here when you walked out," he said as they started talking side by side. 

"Have you told your mom about going out with me today?," Jaehyun questioned as they were about to reach the school gate.

"I did," Taeyong nodded. 

His eyes caught the sight of his soon-to-be father walking towards his car. "Can you wait for me here for a while? I need to-," he said while pointing at Kai.

Jaehyun nodded. "It's fine, let me go with you," he announced.

"Huh?"

Taeyong was a bit surprised to hear that. But before he could ask further, Jaehyun was already walking ahead of him. 

Kai turned his back when he felt some presence right behind him. He saw Taeyong walking towards him and the familiar boy behind him.

"Oh, Taeyong? I thought you said you are not going home with me today," he said while putting his bag in the car.

Taeyong nodded. "Yeah, I just wanted to remind you if you forget," he smiled. "I am giving you more alone times with mom so you should be thankful you know."

Kai chuckled as he ruffled the boy's hair. "I know. You are the best son ever," he said.

He then turned to his side and his eyes met the other boy's. Jaehyun was looking at him nervously and tried to hide it by bowing at him.

"Jaehyun, where are you going to take Taeyong?," he asked, straight to the point. 

Jaehyun startled as his name was being called. "Uh, well I was thinking to have a meal together," he answered. 

His heart was thumping furiously as he was facing to meet his in-laws. 

Kai nodded. "Okay, please take a good care of Taeyong," he reminded sternly. "Don't be back too late okay? Your mom will be worried," he continued. 

Jaehyun firmly nodded. "Yes, Mr Kim. I will take care of him," he replied. 

Taeyong smiled softly. "Don't worry dad, I will be back early," he flashed a smile towards Kai and greeted him as he walked away. 

Both of the boys continued to walk out of the gate. 

"Taeyong," Jaehyun called out while they were walking. "I see that you are really comfortable with Mr Kim now," he said. 

Taeyong turned to Jaehyun as he heard that. He nodded while smiling, "Yeah, he proved to me that he can take care of us," he replied. 

"At first I would be honest that I don't really trust him, I can't trust anyone," he took a deep breath. "But look now, he will soon be part of our family," he grinned.

Jaehyun frowned. "You mean he is-

"They are going to get married!," he excitedly said that while his eyes formed into a crescent shape. It looked really charming in Jaehyun's eyes.

He could not help but to smile as well. 

Knowing Taeyong, he could see more of his other sides. The sides that not everyone could see and he was glad to know him. 

"By the way, where are going now?," Taeyong's question startled him from his own thoughts. "You told you need to buy something," he continued.

Jaehyun rubbed the back of his neck. "Actually I don't really have anything to buy," he stated. "I just want to go out with you."

Taeyong could feel his cheeks getting hotter. He snorted sheepishly.

"You can just tell me you know," he uttered while avoiding the stares from Jaehyun. 

"What if you don't want?"

Taeyong looked at him and sighed. "Of course I want," he retorted. "I'm your boyfriend after all," he murmured those words in a low voice. 

"Huh? What did you say?," Jaehyun was already smiling widely. 

The latter rolled his eyes and walked away. Leaving the whiny others who wanted to hear what he said clearly. 

'''

"Sehun, you don't bring your car today?", Chanyeol questioned when they were walking out of the office building. 

Sehun nodded. "Yeah, I got it repaired yesterday," he replied. 

"Oh, then how will you go back? I can give you a lift," the elder invited. 

"It's fine, Hyung. Kai will be here to pick me after this so don't worry about me," Sehun politely refused. He did make a promise with Kai. 

Chanyeol began flashing him the teasing smile. "Oh I see, what a good husband," he chuckled. "Then I will be going now, see you," he said and left away to his own car.

Sehun waved at him and muttered a see you. 

Few minutes afterwards, a familiar car stopped right in front of him and he automatically curled up a smile. 

"Hi, lots of works today?," he heard as he got into the car. 

He turned to the side where Kai was smiling fondly at him. "Not really, just the same as usual," he answered, putting his bag at the back seat.

"How about you? Anything happened at the school today?," Sehun began asking this time while the car was drove out of his office place.

Kai shrugged his shoulder. "Normal situation. Nothing much happened at school," he answered.

It had become their routine to tell each other about their daily life. 

"Are you hungry?," Kai asked and the grin from Sehun answered it all. He shook his head while chuckling as he continued his driving.

"I haven't eat anything proper yet today. I only have some bread during lunch to finish up my tasks," Sehun pouted while telling the stories to Kai. 

Kai stretched out his hand to ruffle the younger's hair. "I told you to eat well. I know works are hectic but still don't forget to take care of yourself," he said.

Sehun plastered a smile. He always felt like this whenever Kai took care of him. He felt blessed to have someone like Kai. 

"What do you want to eat then?"

"Anything is fine. I'm so hungry right now," he replied.

As he said that, Kai drove his car until they arrived at one of the restaurant nearer. They both got off the car and walked into the restaurant.

They settled at one of the table and ordered their food. 

"Hey! Kim Jongin!," a loud voice startled both of them before a figure appeared at their table. Looking at both of them with a smile.

Kai rolled his eyes as soon as he saw who was the person that disturbed their quality times together. 

"What are you doing here?," he asked in annoyance which earned him a light hit on his head. 

"This is a restaurant, what else people do here?," Taemin responded, snorting in annoyance. 

His eyes then landed on Sehun who was looking at them in a major confusion. He only awkwardly smiled when his eyes met Taemin's. 

"Hi, you must be Sehun right?," Sehun slowly nodded and looked at Kai with a questioning look.

Kai sighed. "Sehun, this is my friend, Taemin. The one that I told you about," he began to explain.

Sehun only then understood. "Oh. It is really nice to meet you, Taemin-ssi," he greeted the latter with his smile. 

"Likewise, Sehun-ssi," Taemin responded. "Well if you don't mind can I join you two?," he asked and pointed at the chair beside Kai. 

Kai huffed. "Of course I do mind," he retorted and received a pat from Sehun.

"Of course not, join us," he glared at Kai to make sure he behave. 

Taemin sealed his lips to prevent himself from laughing when Kai only comply. It was amusing to be seeing your best friend in this kind of situation.

"What a good husband you are," he pat the latter's head. 

Kai elbowed the person beside him with a glare which made him yelled in pain.

"I heard that you getting married this month," he uttered while still rubbing the painful area. "Congratulations," he smiled towards Sehun.

"Thank you. You two must be close," Sehun responded. He noticed the interactions between them, he was sure Taemin was a good guy.

Taemin nodded. "We have been friends since college so yeah we have been like brothers," he said.

"I'm sorry about the other day. There is no way I would be with this man right here and looking at him right now I assure you he will not cheat on you," he explained.

Sehun chuckled. He felt relieved to hear that at least. 

"It's fine and I believe you are a good guy."

Three of them began eating as their food arrived while talking about things which mostly were embarassing stuffs about Kai. 

"I will go and pay," Kai stated as they finished having their food before either Sehun or Taemin could hand him any money.

"I can see that he really loves you," Taemin broke the silence between them. 

Sehun was not expecting that but he only smiled. "I was really thankful for that," he responded while had his eyes on Kai.

"Don't ever doubt that, Sehun. Trust him," Taemin was saying that in a serious tone and Sehun caught the glimpse of worries inside those eyes. 

What did he mean by that?

Before he could ask further about the meaning of his words, Kai was already there. "Let's go, Taeyong is going to be back later," he said. 

Sehun replied with a nod and stood up as well. 

They walked out of the restaurant together. "Thank you for the treat, friend," Taemin grinned as he pat his best friend's shoulder. 

Kai chuckled as he nodded. "I will be waiting for your turn next time," he joked. 

"Of course. Let's meet up sometimes and bring your son too, I want to meet him as well," Taemin responded. 

He glanced at his watch. "Got to go now, so see you guys later," he said. 

"Once again it's nice to meet you, Sehun," he uttered before walking away to his own car.

Sehun looked at Kai with the words from Taemin still lingered in his mind. It brought the courage for him to reached the elder's hand and intertwined their fingers. 

"Let's go, it is getting late," he smiled sweetly to see the shock expression on the latter's face. 

--

Hello! Hope you like the update and leave your comments! ❤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.9K 108 10
"You're haunted and you will be forever haunt my mind. No matter where you go or went, I will find you because your name is already bound in my heart...
23.5K 1.6K 29
{This is not a sequel to 'Pretty Boy'} {Cover credits to the owner, I only changed it slightly} ------------------------------------- Everyone falls...
207K 8.4K 31
kim jongin lost his mom when he was 10 years old, he faced depression and forced by his father to take over his job as the biggest mafia boss, then h...
25.2K 698 42
Minyoung had always dreamt of a life like in those fairytales ; even after everything one had been through, there's always happily ever after. She be...