°CHAPTER 26

Author's POV 

Kai glanced at his wrist watch and noticed it was already quite late. He turned to Taeyong who was sitting across him.

The boy was literally drowned in the film he was watching on the television which made the surroundings invisible for him.

"Taeyong, where is your mom?," he questioned to the younger. He needed to excuse himself for now because he needed to be early tomorrow.

Taeyong pointed at the kitchen without any words and eyes were still fixed on the film.

Kai stood up from the seat before approaching Sehun. He took a slower steps and decided to take his own time to admire the lover.

He never imagined to have such a beauty person to be his lover. He was truly lucky to get Sehun.

"Kai?"

Sehun arched his eyebrows as he saw the guy standing at the doorway. Leaning against the wall while staring at him.

"What's wrong?," he questioned while washing the dishes in the sink. He was trying his hard to avoid from looking directly at those stares.

Kai let out a chuckle. "Nothing, it's just a wonderful view," he uttered smoothly.

While the other one was flushing red to be hearing the compliment. It was indeed a nice view for Kai.

Sehun cleared his throat to hide his embarrassment before he finished up his works finally.

"I need to go home now," Kai stated as Sehun was walking towards him. He glanced at the watch once again.

"Oh."

The latter nodded and his face showed how disappointed he was to be hearing that. Well, he just wanted to spend a bit more times with Kai?

He bit his bottom lips nervously as he was thinking about something. It was lingering in his mind whether to say it or not.

"Why don't you just stay the night here?," at the end he finally said it.

Kai was genuinely surprised to hear the offer. It was not what he expected though but not something he would complain about.

"W–Well it is getting late and dangerous for you to be driving at this time," Sehun uttered those to hide away his shyness.

Kai turned to him with a mischievous smile. "So you are worry about me?," he teased which earned a glare from him.

Sehun huffed in annoyance as a response. He was worried but not in the world he would be saying that out.

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I don't want to disturb both of you," he stated.

Sehun shook his head. "Not at all," he replied. "Besides you are my boyfriend," he muffled the words at the end.

He thought Kai would not hear it but it was still audible for the latter to hear it which made him kind surpiried with the unexpected answer.

Blush crept up on those cheeks after he said those words. He even turned his gaze away from looking at the lover's eyes.

Kai cleared his throat. "What did you say?," he questioned to the latter while moving closer to him.

Sehun blinked his eyes rapidly as he sense the dangerous coming towards him. He stepped backwards until his back hit the table right behind him.

While the elder leaned his body even closer and placed his two hands on the edge of the table. Trapping Sehun inside his arms.

The other one was panicked as there were nothing he could do to get away from Kai. He automatically set his hands on the man's chest to make distance between them.