The Maid | J.HS x P.JM ✅

By JoonsFix

When Evlyn lost her job everything around her started to crumble. She'd been out of work for months and was d... More

Welcome to The Maid
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIIII

XII

1.3K 70 6
By JoonsFix

Jimin woke up first the next morning, he gently turned onto his side coming face to face with the beautiful woman in his bed. A smile lit up his face as he watched her sleep, her lips in a pout because her cheek was squished on the pillow.

"Good morning baby" Hoseok whispered so he would not wake Evlyn

"Morning my love" Jimin sat upright with Hobi. They shared a quick peck on the lips "How did you sleep?"

"Great, she's a cuddle monster just like someone else I know" he smiled winking at his fiancé "What about you?"

"I slept great too. Hobi, I really like her and she already fits, I hope she says yes"

"I do too, I've felt drawn to her from the first time we met" a soft knock on the door followed by it opening slowly

"Good morning, is she still asleep?" Minah whispered as she and Namjoon tiptoed into the room

"Yeah" Jimin gently pushed a few strands from her face. They both climbed onto the large bed and snuggled in where they could fit. Namjoon was between Evlyn and Hobi leaving Minah to squeeze herself between Evlyn and Jimin.

"Well good morning to you both" Hobi giggled leaving a kiss on Joon's full lips "Did you both sleep well?"

"Yes, her bed is really comfortable"

"Mmmmmm" Evlyn roughly groaned then stretched her arms upwards before opening her eyes. She blinked a few times to adjust to the light then sat up on her knees while rubbing the sleep from her eyes "Oh!"

"Good morning kitten" Jimin and Hoseok both said at the same time brightening the room even more with their beautiful smiles

"Mor-morning" So last night wasn't a dream? Oh my god...all-all of that really happened. Shit everyone is staring at me

"I'm sorry if we woke you" Namjoon apologized

"No, uh it's okay. I-I should be getting up anyway" she turned to sit on her butt and scooted off the bed "I need to get ready for work, just-just give me a few minutes and-" she was cut off by Jimin embracing her in a hug.

She was about to panic and he saw, he squeezed her tight and rubbed her back to soothe her. Evlyn's heart was beating so fast and hard she thought it might pound it's way out of her chest. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his waist, he kissed the top of her head and whispered "it's okay" so only she could hear him. She pulled back with glossy eyes, ready to cry

"Don't cry Evlyn, take some big, deep breaths for me" Jimin instructed and she nodded.

"I'm sorry. I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed"

"You have nothing to be sorry about, Jimin and I actually owe you an apology for just springing everything on you like that" Hoseok explained standing next to Jimin. He opened his arms for a hug and she went in.

"You don't need to worry about work today so get back in bed and cuddle with us for a while. We can talk now or later after everyone leaves" Jimin said pulling her with him

"Now is fine, they've already seen me naked. I don't think I can be more exposed than that" she joked sitting in the plump lipped cutie's lap

"Not true, being naked in front of people only exposes your physical being, not your true self. It doesn't show us the person you are on the inside" Minah explained.

"She's right, feeling exposed is more than just showing your body," Namjoon added. Evelyn agreed with them once she thought about it, oftentimes when people felt the most exposed it was because of something they said.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions, Evlyn and we are more than happy to answer them. Even if you think it's embarrassing or offensive please ask us anyway so we can properly inform or educate you" Jimin said with one hand on her waist and the other laces with one of Minah's.

"How-how did you and Hoseok meet?" She asked what she thought was the easiest to answer.

"I used to be a dancer but I injured my leg really badly and it pretty much ended my career but before the injury I was employed by a music label as one of their lead choreographers, my style was mostly contemporary. Anyway, Hoseok got hired at the same company and we often worked together for the different solo artists and idol groups under the label. We developed a good friendship from working so closely together so often and found out we have a mutual friend" Jimin started to explain

"Our shared friend is a music producer, like Namjoon, so one night he hosted a party and invited us both. At the time I was dating a woman so she was with me as my date but I wanted to break up with her and I had planned to do so soon because I was going on tour with one of the idol groups. So the party is great, everyone is having a blast and of course we're all drinking, she ended up getting into a fight with another guest which led to her being kicked out of the party. When I didn't chase after her she called me a coward and a faggot, I hadn't told anyone but her about my sexuality so naturally I was embarrassed and ran off. Jimin found me and we talked for a little while and I told him too and he kissed me" Hobi continued sharing their story.

"It wasn't a secret that I like men but like Hobi no one knew I was bisexual, so when I heard him say that I gathered the courage the alcohol gave me and took a chance. I had a crush on him already but because he was always with women the entire time I had known him, I never expected he might like me too or men at all but I was so happy when he came out to me. A few days after the party, when we were sober, we talked again and I told him how I felt and he was reluctant at first but we decided to try dating each other."

"I was reluctant to be in another monogamous relationship because I didn't want to lie to my partner, I like men and women equally and I would always crave whichever I didn't have at the time but when Jimin revealed that he was also bi and was open to being in a three-person relationship I felt like we had to try it. After dating for about six months he asked me to be his boyfriend and move in with him and we've been together ever since"

"Aww that is so cute" Evlyn cooed "You guys seem perfect for each other, it's obvious to anyone that sees you that you really love and adore one another"

"I tell them that all the time, they're just the cutest," Minah chimed. A heavy knock rapped on the door before it was opened revealing Jungkook, Gabby and Taehyung.

"See? I told you everyone was awake already" Gabby rolled her eyes then climbed on the bed "Morning y'all" she blew kisses to everyone

"Good morning," everyone replied. Taehyung kneeled on the bed in front of Jimin and Evlyn, giving them both kisses on the cheek.

"What's going on here?" Jungkook asked, adding himself to the bed too.

"Just talking, kitten was feeling overwhelmed from last night so we just told her how Jimin and I met," Hoseok answered. Jungkook nodded in understanding and claimed Evlyn's former spot in the middle of the bed which put him between Minah and Joon.

"So how did the rest of you meet and how did this," Evlyn motioned her hands over everyone "come to be?"

"We met Gabby when I injured my leg, she was my physical therapist. I had sessions with her three times a week and we became pretty good friends because of them"

"He was cute, funny and flirtatious" she giggled

"Once I was done with my therapy I asked her to let us treat her to dinner and she accepted. After that we kept in touch and naturally became great friends. One day the three of us were at lunch and we were talking about music. Gabby told us how she loved Jungkook's music so I told her I could introduce her to him. Of course she thought I was lying at first until she met him, she was so excited she kissed me which surprised me"

"Me too and then I acted like a straight up groupie for Jungkook, I ended up sucking his dick that night, literally hours after I had met him" She shook her head out from the past embarrassment

"Yeah, I did the same thing last night" Evelyn blushed, covering her face with her hand

"Oh shit! You did" everyone erupted in laughter at their shared experience with the maknae.

"At that time Taehyung and I were secretly dating, not even Jimin knew, so when I told him what happened he wasn't happy with me but then he met Gabby and forgave me pretty quickly. I met Namjoon when we both worked on the title song for the soundtrack to a movie Taehyung starred in" Jungkook took on the story from there

"Inner Child" Evelyn chimed in with a smile "I loved that song but I thought Taehyung sang it?

"Jungkook's voice unfortunately didn't fit the song so that's why I ended up recording it for the soundtrack. Namjoon produced it so we became friends through that experience." Taehyung added

"I don't mean to interrupt but I'm getting hungry. Could we continue this over breakfast?" Minah asked while rubbing her stomach

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'm very hungry" Jungkook said, sliding off the large bed. Everyone followed suit and headed towards the kitchen to whip up some grub

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.1K 33
Book 1. ──────────── "Loving someone is hard. Loving one another is harder because they have to go through many obstacles which either end up ruining...
33.1K 1.8K 28
Sequel to The Kissing Booth (Jinkook) A continuation of the lives of our two impetuous boys; their baby steps into adulthood and facing the demands...
804 19 11
(New) Jungkook and Taehyung stumbled upon a bewildered human-cat hybrid named Jimin, whose appearance resembled that of a child. Together, the trio e...
18.4K 497 21
Teaser " Sir is the scandal is true?" " Sir did you and the famous song writer Min Yoongi really fuck last night. " " Is the video edited or not?" "...