My Professor Is My Lover

By taekookieuniverse

"Mr kim you will be my assistant student for the rest of the year so i expect you to meet me daily at the for... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Happy birthday Mommy
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
WTF
47
48
49
50
Suga's interlude
FUN TIME๐Ÿพ
51
52
IMPORTANT๐Ÿ˜ž
UpDaTe
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
help
beautiful seasons
62
63
hey๐Ÿฅบ
heya beautiful people
64
65
IMPORTANT
66
loves๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ
BLACK LIVES MATTER!!
please let me know
Fix This Damage
67
68(detailed smut)
you decide
DYNAMITE (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT)
stream dynamite from this chapter
BTS dynamite debuts at no 1 at billboard hot 100
69
pause
i wanna comfort you too
hiatus!
My birthday ๐Ÿฅบ
INSOUCIANT: YOU & I
70
:'(please talk to me:'(
sex & cigarettes
71
ask JK and Taetae
grammy- shaking and fumbling wtf help
mental health still fucked but your girl is gonna try hard to fight and get up
I'm truly at my worst
thank you so much for everything
end?
73
hi y'all help pls
thank you babies
74
75
76

72

7.8K 371 120
By taekookieuniverse

"The dark cloud that sits on the top of my head, I'm stuck here, free my hands to run these blades"

Just like how plants need water to grow consistently, Jungkook needs his work. He doesn't like to be free of work and sit around.

But these past few days, he has been stuck in his work, there is a case of five year old girl being brutally beaten and bruised, he has done the physical examination and clicked pictures to observe the pattern of cuts and bruises but he can't find any sort of reoccurrence.

He is getting nowhere, of course internal examination is still not done but it's really rare for him to not being able to connect the dots.

He blows the smoke out of his mouth as he waits for the bubbly boy in this wood-themed posh cafe filled with mildly sweet fragrance of cinnamon and vanilla mixed with a hint of lemon.

He is going through his mails when the loud sound of the glassdoor opening is heard, he looks up to see Jimin clumsily stumbling forward disrupting everyone around and what astonishes Jungkook, what blows his mind is how instead of apologizing, Jimin decides to act cute by flashing his dazzling smile.

"oops I'm sorry" he laughs but there is no hint of truthfulness in his words, 'his ass is not sorry' jungkook thinks to himself as he watches jimin proceeding to move his feet forward towards where Jungkook is sitting. The raven haired mashes the cigarette on the side of the table before looking at Jimin's way with a subtle smile.

"Hello" Jungkook greets the blonde haired boy as he takes a seat in front of him.

"Hello professor Jeon, how have you been?" Jimin smiles and confidently asks, as if Jungkook and him have been friends for years, he thinks Jimin is someone who can easily make friends and doesn't shy away from conversations unlike him.

"Good, how about you?" Asks the ravenette as he takes in Jimin's appearance, he notices Jimin is dressed totally opposite to the vibe of this café. The place executes richness and elegance and here he is in his sweats, his hair messily tied in a bun, he was looking as cuddly as a puppy.

It's kind of cute in his opinion.

"Stressed" Jimin answers honestly.

"Is it exams?" Jungkook asks carefully, he feels really awkward. He is an introvert for God's sake please.

"Not particularly but yes it is one of the reasons. How was your trip?" Jimin shifts the topic not in the mood to overthink about his worries.

"Phenomenal" Jungkook answers with a genuine smile to which Jimin nods as a sign of 'that's nice to hear'.

As they were talking, the waitress stops by their table to a mini notebook and a pen, to write down their order.

"Sir, what would you like?" She asks with a smile, that she has probably mastered. It's polite and professional.

"Um Jimin, please order what you want" Jungkook encourages as he slides the menu towards him.

Jimin scans the menu as the lady waits "i would like a hazelnut cold coffee and chilli garlic noodles" he smiles and the waitress doesn't waste a sec to write it down.

"What about you professor jeon, what would you like?" Jimin asks, his voice sounding cheerful. Jungkook realizes he has never seen Jimin shy, he's always very confident and executes that 'bad bitch' vibe so effortlessly.

"A chilled black coffee with ice cubes added and cheese corn garlic bread" Jungkook answers and looks up to the lady to already see her jotting it down.

Jungkook frowns to see her so energetic, why was she so aggressively writing that down as if she had a kitchen burning down in the back? Or as if- 'shut up Jungkook, learn how to differentiate work and life, stop over observing every thing' he mentally scolds himself and shakes his head a little.

The waitress leaves and now it's just Jimin and Jungkook sitting in silence, Jungkook is anything but nervous, in every situation he leads with confidence but it's different this time, This is Taehyung's best friend, literally the person he calls his other half, his soulmate. He already feels like he's not in Jimin's best books and on top of it the silence between them is adding to his anxiousness.

"My Taehyung loves you a lot professor Jeon" Jimin speaks suddenly, breaking the icy silence. The light aroma of coffee flowing throughout the café. Jungkook reminds himself not to show an ounce of nervousness on his face and that's what he does, he matches Jimin's gaze and waits for him to continue.

"I have never seen him so happy since his grandfather passed away. You are obviously the most important for him, of course after me tho. I just wanna thank you for making him so happy. I'm not gonna police you about how you should not dare to break his heart, i know you truly love him, you don't need to be reminded of the traditional threats. Just protect him physically, emotionally and mentally"

"I will always protect him Jimin, I'm off my face in love with him. I'll protect him from everything, even myself, my frustrations. I'll make sure to never hurt him even if it's unintentional. I'll try my best. I'm full of flaws. I'll be as honest right now as i can be, I deal with my own trauma and it's hurtful to revisit. I have no control over the reminiscing thoughts and i deal with anger issues too. When I'm booked at hospital for more than 1 week, i need medication so i don't not lash out at my assistant, at the people who work under me due to workload but i promise you I'll never ever trouble Taehyung with my issues. I'll do everything in my power to make Taehyung the happiest person ever, everyday." Jungkook replies with utmost sincerity, his face expressing his honesty and eyes confirming the truthfulness of his words. Jimin is not surprised with the answer, that's what he expected from Jungkook, that's the type of love his soulmate deserves but still his heart fluttered at the intensity with which the ravenette said those words.

"I sympathize with you professor Jeon, you have gone through a lot and i respect you so much for standing strong through the storms thrown your way. I'm really happy that you are tae's life partner" the corner of Jimin's mouth upturns as his eyes crinkle and the apple of his cheeks flex. It's genuine.

"Thank you" Jungkook nods and looks down, purposely avoiding eye contact.

The silence between them seeps again until the sound of tray sliding interrupts, the waitress is back. She smiles hesitantly, Jungkook notices.

'hesitancy without a transparent reason might be the sign of something's wrong' the words of Yoongi rings in his mind, his eyebrows furrow. He quickly scans her from head to toe.

'you might just be overthinking Jungkook'

'shut up, you don't know anything'

"Miss can you please bring me a glass of cold water" jungkook smiles at her.

"Sure sir" she smiles back, this time surprisingly confident, she walks back and Jungkook takes this opportunity to quickly grab both of his and Jimin's coffee glasses and empties it in the flowerpot that is placed beside the table.

"Hey!" Jimin stares at him in 'what the fuck'.

"Are you crazy why would you do that?" Jimin questions and slams his hand on the table to make it more dramatic.

"Would you shut up?" Jungkook seethes and places both of glasses back on the table.

"Okay but what the heck was that? I really wanted to drink it, do you know how much i love hazelnut cold coffee? No you don't" jimin accuses and dramatically scans Jungkook's face, his eyebrows furrowed and lips turned downwards, he was looking at Jungkook as if he was a criminal.

"Shut up and don't touch anything on your plate" Jungkook warns, his expression stern to make Jimin realize that he's not fuckin around and something serious is going on, jimin nods even though he is still in doubt about everything.

"Here's your water sir"

Author's note

Hey lovelies

How are you guys doing? I hope everyone's is okay mentally, emotionally and physically. I hope you all are taking care of yourselves even tho it's not easy you can do it

As for me idk how i am doing tbh, sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm sad, sometimes I'm so hopeless that i don't even feel like i deserve to be alive.

It's a mess

Anyway i hope you all liked the chapter.

Please let me know what part was your favorite and what are you guys looking forward to the most in this story

I love you angels

Please take care

Leaving you all on a cliff hanger lol

Bye

Kitty cat 🐱😽🐾

The most beautiful 🤤🥰
......

Ps- This chapter was really tough, i rewrote it 3 times

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 20.1K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
493K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
368K 16.3K 79
A story of a clumsy student and a arrogant strict professor who get into an arranged marriage ... "I am sorry professor..." "ARE YOU BLIND" "I am sor...
104K 6.3K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...