The Bloom Titan (1/2)

De Supreme_Noeva

The waves crash onto the golden sand, leaving foam on the shore as it pulls back. It is a special day, as a g... Mais

CH.1: The Adori Manor
CH.2: Devastated and Alone
CH.3: Bad Dreams
CH.4: Goodbye Home
CH.5: On the Run
CH.6: More Friends and Foes
CH.7: The Final Tests
CH.8: The Night of The Ceremony
CH.9: All Hell has Returned
CH.10: Promise
CH.11: The Forgotten
CH.12: Roses
CH.13: Strange Power
CH.14: Humanity's Last Hope
CH.15: Relief for Trost.
CH.16: Trial to Determine Life or Death
CH.17: The Special Operations Squad.
CH.18: An Expedition Outside The Walls
CH.19: Ghost on our Trail
CH.20: The Female Titan
CH.21: A Pain Filled Cry
CH.22: Failure or Success?
CH.23: Counter Attack
CH.24: Plan B
CH.25: Fire Against Fire
CH.26: Danger Within Wall Rose
CH.27: More Like Us
CH.28: Cold hands
CH.29: Traitors in our Midst
CH.30: The Repeat
CH.31: Bloom
CH.32: Rare Encounter
CH.33: New-found Power
CH.34: Sweet Failure
CH.35: New Grounds
CH.36:Escape
CH.37: Body Double Mission
CH.38: Distant Memory
CH.39: Distant Memory (Pt.2)
CH.40: Mission Failed
CH.42: Ritual
CH.43: A Massive Problem
CH.44: Against a Giant
CH.45: Action
CH.46: Kenny Ackerman
CH.47: Queen Historia
CH.48: Answers
CH.49: Arielle Harper and Dr. Jeager
CH.50: Understanding
CH.51: The Night Before Hell
CH.52: The Lands We Once Called Home
CH.53: The Return of the Traitors
CH.54: Nobility
CH.55: Grace
CH.56: Tranquillity
CH.57: Elegance
CH.58: Numbness
CH:59: Discovery of the Unknown
CH.60: Outside the Walls
CH.61: Malice
CH.62: The Restorationists
CH.63: Blessings and Paradise.
CH.64: The Angel of Destruction
CH.65: The Curse of Ymir
CH.66: An Extra Traitor
CH:67: The Funeral for the Fallen Heroes
CH.68: February 8th, 851
CH.69: Dream

CH.41: The Cave of Crystal

176 8 13
De Supreme_Noeva

I heard muffled struggles and I opened my eyes slowly to be greeted by a bright light. I winced and tryed to cover my eyes but my hands wouldn't move.  I heard the rattle of chains as I tried moving again. I was chained up.

I look around properly and it was a strange sight. I was in a cave of crystal. Blue, luminous crystal that wouldn't let you know if it was night or day. It also occured to me that I had been here before... but I've never been here before? I heard more muffled struggles to my right.

I turned to see Eren, also restrained with a gag in his mouth. "Ermmph." I tried speaking but it seemed I also had a gag in my mouth. Eren was only wearing trousers so I quickly glanced down to look at myself.

I was wearing a pair of black shorts and a cropped top that seemed too small on me. It was hugging my chest a bit too tight making it difficult to breath.

I saw that I was restrained by my waist and ankles. The chains seemed to be attached to the walls on either side of me, same with Erens.

The floor was cold against my bare knees and there was a gentle breeze coming from nowhere making me shiver.

I heard footsteps from below and looked to see who it was. It was my blonde, female friend, Historia. She gasps. "You're both awake? Everything's going to be fine. Just hang in there!"

'How are we chained up and not her?'

"Eren, Ezlyn. Listen to me. For as long as we've lided and for many years to come, my father has been humanity's greatest ally." Who's her father?! "We were completely wrong about him." Wait a minute, I remember now. On the way to the experiment a few days ago she told everyone about her back story and how she grew up...

Before the Endurance Experiment-

The sound of the cart wheels going over stones was very feint. Which is a good thing because we were just about to gain important information from Historia about the secrets she'd hidden from all her friends.

"I was born on a small farm in the northern region of Wall Rose." She starts. "The land we farmed was owned by the noble Reiss family. Some of my earliest memories are of helping out around the farm. But my mother spent all her time reading books. I never once saw her doing any work. She was a beautiful woman." Historia's mother for some reason reminds me of my own.

"Every night, someone would come pick her up in a wagon and take her to the city wearing fancy-looking clothes. I never thought to question the way things were. But after I learned to read and write, I began reading books to imatate my mother. Only then did I learn how alone I was.

In every book I read, parents would care for their children. There were stories about children talking, hugging, and fighting with their parents. I had never experienced any of those things. One day, I got curious enough to try hugging my mother. I wanted to know how she would react to it.

She shoved me away, but for the first time ever, she had acknowledged my presence. So, ultimately, I was happy. But she then said while standing up; "If only I could bring myself to kill you..." with tears in her eyes.

Those were the first words my mother spoke to me. After that, she left the house and began living somewhere else. Then, five years ago, one night a few days after the fall of Wall Maria, I met my father for the first time. He said to me; "Good evening Historia. My name is Rod Reiss. I'm your father."

He was the lord who owned the land we lived on. My mother, who I hadn't seen in years, wore a frightened expression. My Father then knelt down in front of me and said; "Historia, you're going to come live with me now."

He then took me out the house with my mother but she soon froze after seeing a figure. She screamed and tried running away but there was more people to stop her. Two of them restrained her. My mother started going on about how I'm not her child and one of the men ask my father if this was true.

My father replied with a no and the man thought that might've been the case. They then brought my mother to her knees and put a knife up to her neck. She then looked up to me and said; "If only you'd never been born!" right before the knife sliced her throat.

Those were my mother's last words. The man that killed my mother walked up to me and held the knife to my neck. But my father stopped him. Momens before I was to be killed my father made a proposal. If I were to be sent far away to live a quiet, unassuming life, perhaps they could spare me. "Your name will be Krista Lenz." He said to me."

Present-

What has gotten into her. The man who was supposed to look after her, chucked her away but comes back five years later for something none of us know about?!

"I know he's been interfering with the Survey Corps and that he had Pastor Nick killed, but he didn't have any other choice. He's only doing what must be done to protect humanity." She seems so... different. Is she unsure of herself? Has she been decieved by her father?!

"Historia, allow me to explain the rest." A voice says. I look up past Historia and there was a plump man.

Historia and her father, Rod Reiss start walking up crystal stairs towards us. "What's wrong, Eren? I assure you, this is the first time you've been here. Although, I would expect you to reconize it."

'What does he mean by that? But he's not wrong. I feel like I've been here.'

Lord Reiss extends a hand to touch Erens back. "F-Father, please tell them everything." Historia stops him.

"Yes, I intend to. There's just one thing I'd like to try first. We may be able to help them remember all on their own." He says.

Historias hand touches my back and I feel a zap of lighting go through me.
I'm walking towards a family that were standing in a circle and then I turn round to see Docter Jeager who wore a grim expression.

Suddenly there was a beautiful girl with purple eyes in front of me looking angered. She then bites her hand and yellow light emits from her.
'What is this. Who's memorys are these?!'

I then slice a yellow sword through a Titans neck that had black hair and purple eyes, just like the angered girl I just saw.

My foot went down on a girl with blonde hair and there was another Titan beside me.

'Are these... Mama's?'

There was then a Chapel on fire with a massive hole in it.

Commander Shadis appeared when he was a scout, wearing uniform. There was Docter Jeager holding a young Eren's hand, placing a key in it. Eren's basement key.

There was then me getting injected by a syringe by Docter Jeager and a flash of yellow light. Then Eren was screaming as he was injected with a syringe as well.

Then there was two Titans. One tall and slender with glowing green eyes and the other small and abnormal. The person that's memorys I was seeing then got devoured by the tall and slender one. After finishing that person it moved onto Docter Jeager and managed to get half of him.

I then saw two disintegrating carcasses and Eren and I sitting back to back. I was knocked out but Eren was holding a pair of glasses that belonged to Docter Jeager.

It all then stopped and I was back in the crystal cave. I didn't know what to feel so I just fell limp in the chains.

"Well?" Lord Reiss asks. "Do you remember the sins your father and mother committed?"

"Hes not my father." I hiss after the gag falls loose.

I hear Lord Reiss scoff and pull the gag . "Oops, I didn't mean to let that slip. Well, if you keep telling yourself that you'd be lying. Anyways, where'd you think you got your emerald eyes from?"

'My real father is Docter Jeager? But it makes sense, both of my 'parents' have brown eyes but Grisha has grey/blue. Mother is definitley my mother because we have many similaritys. But what would that make me to Eren? A half-sister?'

I hear a whimper behind me and it's Historia. She has tears pricking the edges of her eyes and shes holding her head. Did she also see something?

"What's wrong, Historia?" Lord Reiss asks her.

"Why? Why did I forget her? I was never alone. That woman was always there for me. She gave me books, taught me to read and write, and she was always kind to me. How could I forget about her?" She sobs. Who?

"You met Frieda?" He asks. Frieda?! Frieda Reiss?! I remember that name getting mentioned all the way back when I was on patrol with my squad and a guy tried kidnapping me. He wouldn't shut up about Frieda.

"Frieda?" Historia stammers.

"If you're rememering a young woman with long black hair, it was most likely Frieda Reiss. She was your half-sister. She must've taken it on herself to visit you every now and then. If she erased your memories afterwards, it was only to protect you."

"She erased my memories?" Historias hand falls down to her side.

"Yes, but touching your hand to her seems to have restored those memories." Lord Reiss says with a hint of sadness. But something felt so off about him, however I can't pin-point what.

I glance over to Eren and he appears to have seen the same thing as me. His eyes were dead looking and unable to express emotion. But my expression was probably the same, my mind was running errands.

"Um, Father? Where is Frieda now? I'd like to say thank you." Historia inquires. Little does she know, the girl that was in the memory is Frieda, meaning... she's dead. "If she hadn't been there for me, I... I need to thank her for what she did for me."

"Frieda is no longer in this world." Lord Reiss says flatly.

"Huh?" I notice Historias expression contort into confusion.

"I used to have five children. But five years ago, my wife and all of my children were killed by their parents, Grisha Jeager and Arielle Harper. They both posessed the power of the Titans. Their motives remain a mystery, but they came here to steal the power that the Reiss family possessed. Their goal was to forcefully take the power of the Titans that resided within Frieda." Lord Reiss explained with Historia in his arms.

"Frieda's Titan was superior to all other Titans. Apart from one, none could rival her strength. However, she lacked the experience necessary to wield that power. And she was at a disadvantage due to the one that could rival her strength, resided with Ezlyn's mother. Unable to properly wield her strength, she was ultimately overwhelmed by Grisha and Arielle, and they consumed her and her power."

"But they didn't stop there. They went on to attack the rest of us. They wanted to eradicate the entire Reiss family. First Grisha crushed 14-year-old Dirk and 12-year-old Abel with his hand. Arielle's next kick crushed my wife as she held 10-year-old Florian in her arms. Finally, Grisha took my eldest son Ulklin in his fist and pulverized him. By some miracle, I alone managed to escape."

"That can't be... So she was... Why would they do such a terrible thing?" Historia looked into my eyes with disgust. I heard footsteps in front of us and I snapped round fast to see who it was.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! What are you guys doing having a leisurely chat down here? Don'tcha know what kinda shit's going down outside?" A man with Anti-personnel gear shouts. He had a goatee and a bloodied hat.

"Kenny? What happened?"Lord Riess asks.

"The Survey Corps staged a coup d'état and most of the military backed them up. They outed the King as a fake and rounded up all the influential nobles. It qualifies as a royal shit-show." They done what?!

SIDE NOTE: A coup d'état is a violent overthrow of the government.

"Only a matter of time till they show up here. You oughta finish up here quick." Kenny finishes. Are the Survey Corps doing all this to save Eren and I?

"Yes, all right. Please join the Personnel Suppressiom Squad at the entrance. I shouldn't have to tell you again that you and your men canot be present for the ceremony." Lord Reiss says sounding annoyed.

"You alright, Your Highness? Did I make you mad?" Your Highness?! What does he mean?! "Sorry 'bout that. I'm just so worried about you. "

"Kenny, I trust you. Go."

"Same to you, King Reiss." Kenny tips his hat forward and walks away. King Reiss?! What does that mean?

Wait, he said the king that was ruling up until recently has been deemed as fake. Does that mean that the Reiss family are the true rulers and have been ruling the walls behind the public eye?!

That means Historia is next... Historia is the heir to the throne

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

381 20 10
Your name is (y/n), your now a junior in high school and ready to do as much as you can to enjoy it! You always dreamed of being a songwriter to expr...
203K 8.1K 55
"I feel like I've known you. I need to know who you once were to me." As an only daughter, Celine Austerlitz was given everything she could ever want...
998K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
276 3 6
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...