Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)

By Anjanaa31

Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi...... More

Introduction......
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.

Chapter 29

6.5K 442 42
By Anjanaa31

After a week -

Arnav was sitting in his cabin. Now a days all his mind doing is to come up with a new ideas to whisk Kushi away from the office. He enjoys being with her. She understands him in a better way. How his mood works...... By the way it is always in a confused state and she does the best for him.

He chuckled as his mind came up with a new idea. He has thought something for her. She has changed his entire wardrobe, with best dresses that now he felt confident on himself. Something of feeling good about himself.

So he has decided to do the same for her. Though not changing the entire dresses...... Because she has nice saree collections and looks beautiful in that. He has thought to shop few trendy salwar suit for her. She has few but she rarely uses them. He thought to buy some suits that would fit for office also.

So that's what he is doing now.... Surfing through various shopping sites to see models.

Suddenly Lavanya came in. Arnav put up his stern face.

Lavanya - Hi Arnie....

Arnav just gave a curt nod.

Lavanya - So are you free today ?

Arnav - Why ?

Lavanya - I thought to have a lunch treat with you and Pam.

Arnav - Lavanya who do you think you are speaking with ?

Lavanya - Why Arnie ?

Arnav - Lavanya Iam not your friends here that you are calling me Arnie. I hold an respectable position here. Iam not anyone's friend here. So stop calling me Arnie and next time please knock the door before coming inside. You should possess at least that much of manners by now.

Kushi knocked the cabin and came inside to see him speaking with Lavanya. She looked at him blankly who inturn blinked his eyes.

Kushi shrugged it off and said - Arnav ji...... Tomorrow is a client meeting. You will be attending that. Aman will assist you.

Arnav - What happened to Aakash ?

Kushi - Aakash Bhaiya is attending other at the same time.

Arnav - Ok fine.

Kushi handed him a pendrive - Here, I have stored the project details and our company profile for tomorrow's meeting.

Kushi placed the pen drive on the table and turned to go.

Arnav - Kushi stay, I need to discuss about tomorrow's meeting. Take your seat.

Kushi sat opposite to him while he looked at Lavanya.

Arnav - You may go Lavanya. I hope you understood my saying.

Lavanya nodded her head and went out. Arnav turned to Kushi.....

Arnav rested his chin on his hand and gave her a dreamy smile look. Kushi smiled and snapped her fingers Infront of him.

Kushi - MD sir, you said you wanna discuss about the project ?

Arnav - Manager madam, when you have something interesting to see Infront of you..... How can someone concentrate on other things ? You tell me.

Kushi shook her head - Iam going. We will discuss this at home.

Arnav - What ? Work at home ? No way....

Kushi - We are discussing this at home. Period.

Arnav - But Kushi.....

But she was long gone.

Arnav whined -  Now I have to work at home also ?

It was evening -

Arnav and Kushi reached home. Did her usual routine. Everyone had dinner and retired to room. Kushi changed herself and sat Infront of the TV.

Arnav thanked the almighty - Thank god. She forget.

He sighed and sat on the bed relaxed with his games.

After few minutes she took the laptop and Pendrive.

Kushi - MD sir.....

Arnav who was seriously playing candy crush said - Yes...

Kushi snatched the phone from his hands -  MD sir, shall we discuss about the project ?

Arnav - Iam your husband now. And I am a strict professional person. I can't mix professional and personal life. So please excuse me......

He tried to take his phone but Kushi smacked his palms.

Arnav - Ouch....

Kushi - Yeh ouch ouch baadh mein Kar Lena...... Now sit straight. We are discussing the project.

Arnav - I wanna use the washroom.

He stood and ran inside and sat on the slab pouting - Work at home also ? What if I become workaholic like Aakash ? Or worst.... What if I become bald like mama ? Chi..... Both the cases are worst. But yeh chudail toh mere gale pe baitke Mera dimaag kha jaayegi (But this chudail will sit on my neck and will eat my head )

Arnav - Is there no one to save me..... ?

He whined with a crying face. He heard Kushi calling him.

Arnav - Coming...... Chal Arnav beta..... It's time for project.

He with a pouty face went out.

Kushi was sitting on the bed leaning against the head rest.....

He too went and sat on the bed beside her.  Kushi moved closer.....

Kushi opened the profile - First let me give you the details of our company.

She started explain about the company profile, its output details and all.

Arnav was all lost...... He was just looking at her beautiful expression filled face and eyes.

Wow man..... Why does he keeps think of her always ? What is there in her that others lacked ? He sighed...... Already he is having number of unanswered questions running in his mind. Now this two too added.

Kushi tapped his arms - Are you even listening or not Arnav ji ?

Arnav - Iam...

Kushi - Fine and now the project we are going to do is......

She started explaining further about the project. This time he carefully listened to her. In few minutes she explained the project to him very well.

Kushi closed the laptop and kept it aside.

Arnav - Kushi can you also come with me to meeting tomorrow ? You have all the details with you, then why don't you come and attend the meeting.

Kushi - No.... You are going along with your PA. As they wanna deal with one of the board member.

Arnav - But this is my first time. I don't know what really happens there. Aman too is a fresher.

Kushi smiled and held his hands - Arnav ji...... You alone are good enough to bag the deal. Just to make you feel good I have asked Aman to be with you. I trust you will do your best.  And Aman has attended two meetings with Aakash Bhaiya and he will help you throughout the meeting.

Arnav - What if I spoil it ?

Kushi chuckled - It's ok. Its ok to spoil sometimes. It's ok to make mistakes and Learn things from  it.

Arnav - But....

Kushi - Arnav ji.... You never realise but you are amazingly sharp when it comes to work. You won't do mistakes. I trust you.

Arnav smiled at her - If you are saying so......

Kushi smiled and laid - Time to sleep. Relax and get some sleep. And I have something for you.

She got up and went towards the cupboard. And brought a big package towards him.

Kushi - You are wearing this tomorrow.

She opened the package to reveal..... A neatly placed suit.

Kushi - Wear this tomorrow. You are going to represent our company for the first time. So you should be at your best tomorrow.

Arnav looked at her fondly and pulled her to him making her sit beside him.

Arnav - Kushi, you are working and earning. Won't you do anything for yourself ? Only for yourself without dragging any of us ?

Kushi smiled and cupped his cheek - Arnav ji..... Iam doing many things for my own. When time comes you will understand..... Now sleep. It's already late.

She kept the dress and his other things on the recliner and laid beside him.

After few minutes she slept. Arnav kept thinking......

Arnav - You are an awesome person Kushi. I have never seen or heard anybody like you. Such a Determined and hardworking Manager and loving and caring wife..... You are a selfless soul...... You know, you deserve someone better. Not me..... I have never been the person who deserve you as his wife. You had choice to leave me...... But you stayed. Stayed and showered me with something Iam not used to. I don't know what love is ? How does it feel ? I have seen many people in relationship and their broke up...... I am sacred of letting you go away from me. Not only me.... Anyone in their right sense won't let go of a person who makes them feel like you are doing with me. Without expecting anything in return you are doing everything for me. Not once demanded anything from me.... I don't know what love is but I will not let you go from me..... It's a promise.

He cupped her cheek and sighed. Moving close to her, he hugged her and slept, after all he has a big day ahead.

It was next morning -

Arnav woke up and saw Kushi coming out from washroom.

Kushi - Good Morning.

Arnav smiled - Good Morning.

Kushi - Iam going down. You get ready soon.

Arnav got up from the bed and went to washroom. Kushi went downstairs.

Arnav got ready in the dress Kushi bought him and gelled his hair perfectly. He went down to see Kushi and HP was  arranging the dining. Nani and Mami was sitting in the living area discussing something.

Nani - Wow Chote..... You look superb in this dress.

Arnav smiled - Thank you.

Nani - Finally you wore it.

Arnav frowned.

Nani - Actually Kushi has bought this suit for you with her first month salary.

Arnav smiled fondly adjusting the dress. Kushi called everyone for breakfast. After completing the breakfast Kushi went to their room to get ready for office.

She wore her accessories and watch. She looked at the mirror to see Arnav was standing behind her.

Kushi - Hmm...... Kya baath hei..... Someone is looking so handsome today.

Arnav smiled at her compliment. Kushi went near him and opened the buttons near his knuckles and folded it till his elbow, adjusted his tie and held his arms.

Kushi - Perfect. Arnav ji start by 10. You will reach on right time. Iam leaving with Nani.

Arnav smiled and moved forward and hugged her from behind who went near mirror to get her hair done.

Arnav - No need to go with Nani. I'll drop you at office and then I'll go.

Kushi smiled - Thanks in advance. But it's ok. I'll manage with Nani today.

Arnav - Iam telling na.... Iam dropping you. Then Iam dropping you..... No more arguments.

Kushi - Ok MD sir.

She giggled cupping his cheek from behind. He left her and she collected her laptop and other things.

Both together went down. As usual Lavanya went with Nani. Aakash left with Mama. Arnav went with Kushi.

After driving for Half an Hour, Arnav stopped the car Infront of AR gates.

Arnav - Bye.

Kushi collected her bag and laptop.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... Please help me with the seat belt.

Arnav moved forward and opened the seat belt. As he was about to move....

Kushi - Wait....

Arnav turned to her and raised his eyebrows asking her what ?

Kushi moved near him and kissed his forehead - All the best. Wish you all success.

Arnav smiled wide and opened the door for her. She got down and giving him her wonderful smile she went inside the premises.

Arnav kept looking at her till she vanished from his eyesight.

He called Aman - Hey Aman.... Where are you ?

Aman - Good Morning Sir. Iam at office. Going to start for the meeting.

Arnav - Iam at the gate. Come down.

Aman - Coming sir.

Arnav tapped the steering and saw Aman coming down.

Aman - Hello sir.

Arnav - Hi Aman. Let's go. Come sit fast.

Aman - Sir, I'll reach the venue in my Bike.

Arnav rolled his eyes - No formalities Aman. Get inside. Actually this is my first time. I wanna know few things.

Aman hesitated but Arnav insisted him to join. And Aman along with Arnav went towards the Prime meridian hotel to attend the meeting.

It was afternoon -

Kushi was anxiously looking at her watch tapping the table every now and then.....

She was hell nervous to know about the results of the meeting.

Nani came inside her cabin.

Nani - Kushi..... Did Chote called you ?

Kushi - No Nani. I think the meeting hasn't completed. He is not attending the calls.

Nani - This is one of the worthy project. If we get this...... Then we can make double profit next year.

Kushi - Yeah Nani. I was also thinking the same...... But this Arnav ji nor Aman are picking the calls.

Nani - Leave it..... Once the meeting finishes he will call you.

Kushi nodded and Nani went to her cabin. After 15 minutes Arnav came back to office.

He went to Kushi's cabin. Seeing him she jumped from the seat.

Kushi - Arnav ji what happened ?

Arnav took a deep breath and moved forward - Kushi...... Actually......

Kushi sensed his low voice - It's ok..... If we didn't manage it. We will work more next time.

Arnav - Yeah we need to work more.

Kushi - It's my mistake. I should have made you go through the presentation before itself.

Arnav got alerted seeing her worried face - Yeah we have to work more as we have bagged the deal......

Kushi gasped covering her mouth - What ?

Arnav grinned - Yep. We bagged the deal.

Kushi hugged him out of happiness.

Arnav hugged her back - Congratulations Manager. After all you are the one who painstakingly did everything for the presentation.

Kushi - Thanks. Laadgovernor why did you sound low then ?

Arnav - Ah.... It was my head ache.... Had lunch ?

Kushi - No. I was waiting for you.

Arnav - Ok then.... Let's go to restaurant.

Kushi - No need. You said you are having headache na..... We will have lunch here itself.

Arnav - Ok.

Kushi came out of the hug - You have made it today Arnav ji.

Arnav - Oh.... Thank you.... Actually it's because, my lucky charm wished me all success today.

Kushi - Nani ?

Arnav shook his head and pulled her chin - My Wife.

Kushi blushed at his comment.

Kushi - Ah.... Did you met Nani ?

Arnav - No. I will just go and meet her. Wait for me.... We'll go to lunch together.

Kushi - Even I'll come with you. Let me see Nani's face.....

Arnav gladly accepted and both moved to Nani's cabin. Arnav rushed to Nani and took her in a side hug.

Arnav - Helllllooooo..... Beautiful lady.

Nani - Hello.... So what's the news ?

Arnav - Any guesses.... ?

Nani - You bagged the deal. Didn't you ?

Arnav - Ah....

He stretched the Ah... Purposely.

Arnav - You guessed it right.

He jumped - We bagged the deal.

He hi-fied with Nani who was equally excited. Kushi too smiled seeing her.

Nani - Congratulations.

Arnav - Thank you.

Nani - Oh you made me so happy today. Iam so much excited. Oh god..... I.... Iam going to temple with Manorama in evening.

Arnav rolled his eyes while Kushi laughed.

Nani - Ok. You both go and have lunch. Go go.... Kushi has been waiting for you.

Arnav - Ok.

Arshi exited her cabin and went to their Cabin to have lunch. Nani joined her hands and smiled through tears sending a silent prayer to almighty to keep her grandchildren safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 23.7K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi
Junoon By Anjanaa

Fanfiction

412K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...
114K 5.4K 8
Peep into know more!!
265K 12.9K 39
A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart.