A Dangerous Affair. ( BWWM) {...

Por reader_storytelle

She's single, she's gorgeous and she's a stunning dark-skinned twenty-seven-year-old beauty. Her name is Feli... Mais

Chapter 1 Felicia
CHAPTER 2 Alejandro
Chapter 3 Meeting You
Chapter 4 Joel
Chapter 5 Renee and Dantae
Chapter 6 Can't Get rid of me
Chapter 7 Isabel and Mark
Chapter 8 We hit the Club
Chapter 9 Danger
Chapter 10 Date night
Chapter 11 Home Sweet Home
Chapter 12 Jenny
Chapter 13 The New Car
Chapter 14 Mama's Here
Chapter 15 My Mansion
Chapter 16 Happy Birthday Dad
Chapter 17 Welcome to Jamaica
Chapter 18 Phobia
Chapter 19 Making Up
Chapter 20 Getting Even
Chapter 21 MARRY ME
Chapter 22 Secrets Revealing (Part 1)
Chapter 24 We meet again, Gorgeous
Chapter 25 Missing You
Chapter 26 Ride or Die
Chapter 27 Cheater
Chapter 28 Secrets Revealing (Part 2)
Chapter 29 DARKNESS
CHAPTER 30 Second Chance
CHAPTER 31 Picking up the Pieces.
Chapter 32 Surprise
CHAPTER 33 One Year Older
CHAPTER 34 In Control
Chapter 35 Back Together
Chapter 36 Good And Crazy Times
Chapter 37 Pregnancy Symptoms
Chapter 38 Mood Swings And Cravings.
Chapter 39 Baby Ava
Chapter 40 Of Course, I Do
Chapter 41 The Aftermath
Chapter 42 Busted!
Chapter 43 It Wasn't Me
Chapter 44 Free At Last
Chapter 45 A Woman Scorned
Chapter 46 Blast From The Past
Chapter 47 My Mistake
Chapter 48 HeartBreak💔
Chapter 49 The Truth
Chapter 50 Pay Back!
Chapter 51 Goodbye
EPILOGUE

Chapter 23 Watching You

1.2K 106 22
Por reader_storytelle

It was no surprise to Alejandro that Felicia had outsmarted him and left his house. He knew that she was not just a pretty face but had a brain behind it. It was midday and he was just on his way to work. He sat in the back seat of his car and took out his phone from his shirt pocket. He called her cell phone but she didn't pick up. He thought that maybe she was at work. Max was driving him to work.

***

"I suspected that he was in the game but I never said anything to you because it was just my intuition. I mean, the way that he carried himself and all his assets. I used to date one back in college." Renee confessed to Felicia. They were having lunch together. Felicia was working late tonight so she went to have lunch with Renee.

"Ren but why didn't you say something? I had no idea that you dated a drug lord back then." Felicia said to Renee as she declined Alejandro's phone call.

"Yes, I did bestie. I never said anything to you about Alejandro because it was just my instincts. I had no proof whatsoever. So, you two are really done?"

"I am but he's acting so possessive over me. His bitches can all have him back. I can't believe that he would've held a gun on me" Felicia replied to Renee.

"I can't believe it also. Maybe it wasn't loaded or something. That crazy bitch Jenny doesn't know when to stop. The worst thing about it is he doesn't even want her. Have you heard anything from the detective?"

"She is a delusional girl. No, I haven't heard anything as yet. I hope that she leaves me alone now that Alejandro and I are through." Felicia said to her.

Renee opened her eyes wide and looked seriously at Felicia, "Is that what you want, bestie?" Renee asked her.

"Ren, to be honest with you, I don't even know what I want anymore. This minute I miss him and want to feel him deep inside me. The next minute I don't want to see his face. I can't be with him in that lifestyle that he's in." Felicia replied to Renee as she bit into her apple pie.

"I just want you to know that I'll support you regardless of the decision that you make. Just do what's best for you, bestie." Renee said to her.

"Thanks, Ren," Felicia replied to her.

"You know that I'm always here for you and you're my girl. My lunchtime is almost over so, I'll call you later when I get off."

"Okay, Renee. I know that you are. That's why I love you so much, my homegirl." Felicia replied to her. They hugged each other and left the restaurant. Renee drove to work while Felicia back to her apartment.

***

Alejandro was in a staff meeting with all the staff at the financial firm when his cell phone rang. He saw that it was Andrae calling him.

"Excuse me, I have to take this one." He said to everyone.

"Yes, Drae."

"Boss, we found that Jenny girl dead. Her body was partially decomposed. It seems that she's been dead for over a month now." Andrae said to him.

Alejandro was astonished. "Thanks, man." He said to Andrae and hung up his iPhone. He put it back inside his jacket pocket.

'So, if Jenny's been dead for over a month that means it wasn't her.' He thought to himself. He tried to think who could've sent that doll and note to Felicia. He suspected that it was one of the other hoes that he used to sleep with but which one? There were so many of them. Before Felicia came along, he never had a steady woman. All he knew was that he had to get to the bottom of it before that woman harms his baby girl.

***

Felicia heard a message coming in on her phone. She took up the phone off the sofa and opened it. The text message was from Alejandro.

My Man: So, this is how it's going to be between us now, baby girl? You ignore my calls and leave my house when I specifically told you not to. Mi amor, I hate when people disobey me. You look sexy in that pink dress that you were wearing today at the restaurant.

Felicia rolled her eyes at the text message and threw her phone on the sofa and went to get ready for work. She realized that he was now watching her.

***

Felicia was at work talking with a few of her co-workers. There was this doctor man named Dr. Smith that she worked with there. He was always asking her out on a date but she was always turning him down because he was in an estranged marriage.

"Nurse Jones, I notice that you haven't been wearing your engagement ring today. Is everything okay?" Dr. Smith asked her as he came closer to her.

"Yes, everything is fine, doc. I took it off today and forgot to put it back on." She replied to him.

"Okay. You know that I'm here for you. I've wanted you ever since." He said to her.

"I need to get back to work, Dr. Smith. Enjoy the rest of your shift." Felicia said to him and walked away.

'Some nerve you have there.' She thought to herself and continued to check on her patients. Alejandro was on her mind the entire time. It has been two days since she saw him and it felt like two years. She loved him and that can never change no matter what he did to her.

***

Alejandro called Joel and told him what Andrae had said to him earlier. 'We need to find this person as soon as possible.' He thought to himself. He took a shower and thought about putting on a picture of Felicia's face on his left arm. When he finished, he dressed and left his house to settle some unfinished business.

***

Felicia was feeling relieved that her shift was over. She drove home in her Mercedes Benz. She had the volume of her radio turned up playing Rihana's only girl in the world.

Forty-five minutes later, she pulled up in her driveway and parked her car. She checked the time and saw that it was five in the morning. She got out of her car and locked all of the doors. She saw her neighbor, Mike doing his morning jog.

"Good morning, Felicia. You're just coming in?" Mike asked her.

"Yes, I am. I just want to take a shower and take a nap." She said to him.

"Okay. Have a nice morning." He said to her.

"Thanks, Mike and you do also." She replied to him.

She opened her front door and entered her living room. She turned on the lights and take off her scrubs. She kept on her white bra and panties. Just as she was about to throw her clothes on the sofa, she was surprised and frightened to see Alejandro sitting on the sofa looking stoic. He had no expression on his face.

"Who was that motherfucker that you were talking to?" He asked her, still looking stoic.

"That was Mike, my neighbor." She replied to him. "What are you doing here, Alejandro?"

"You know that I hate to see other men around you who are not related to you in any way," Alejandro said to her. He didn't reply to her question.

"Alejandro, grow some balls and stop acting like a jealous teenager who has just lost his virginity," Felicia spat at him.

"No, baby girl, you need to grow some ovaries and stop fucking with my head!" He barked at her. "I called you over fifty times yesterday and you declined all of my calls! Your life is in danger and you left my house in the middle of the night after I told you to stay there!" He was furious with her.

"I will not have you yelling at me in my own house. I'm not your concern anymore. I told you that we were done." Felicia snapped back at him.

"I told you that we're never-ending, baby girl and yes, you're my concern. Only death is going to keep us apart. The sooner you accept that the quicker we can put this all behind us and get married." He said to her. "My sister adores you. My mom is crazy about you. Can't you see that we belong together?"

"Alejandro, you disrespected me when you pointed that gun in my cleavage. You knew that I was afraid of it and that did not stop you." Felicia said to him.

"I'm so sorry for doing that, mi amor. I don't know what came over me. I lost it when you gave me back your engagement ring and said that you were done with me. I swear on my mom's and sister's life, that I would never hurt you. Baby girl, I'll always protect you. I'll never harm you." He murmured as he went and stood behind her.

He caressed her breasts and then he moved his hands down to her hips, ass, and thighs. He stopped at her pussy and ran his fingers on it through her thong. She was wet as hell. He shifted her panties aside and caressed her folds. He touched her opening and ran his fingers up and down her slit as he latched onto her neck. Felicia didn't say a word or dare to move. Her heart was pounding so heavily inside her stomach. She hated her body for craving Alejandro's touch and betraying her.

"Mi amor, I miss feeling your tight pussy hugging my dick. I miss being up inside of you. I miss your sweet smell which turns me on. I miss your taste which I can never get enough of. I want you to stop taking your birth control. Next time we make love, I want to get you pregnant. I'm done waiting because I'm not getting any younger. I love you; baby girl and I want you to have all of my kids." He quietly said to her.

Felicia was speechless. All she could say was, "Alejandro, please leave."

"Everything that you do, I'll be watching you, baby girl. Go and take a shower and get some sleep. I wish that I could give you a bath but I have to get ready for work." He whispered to her.

Alejandro kissed Felicia on her shoulder and left the apartment.

'Today, I'm going to get those locks changed. This is the last time that he's going to come inside of my apartment.' She thought to herself as she went inside the bathroom.

***

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

78.5K 2.7K 50
I walk up to my room window looking outside, I saw him, staring at me with those eyes that never left my mind. I opened the window" what do you want...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
4.7K 150 30
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘞𝘳𝘰...
4.7K 154 40
[Book 2] Kamo, Kaiser, and Khanyi are now living in New York. Kamo is running a successful business, Khanyi is about to finish grade six and Kaiser...