Adorkably Quiet (BoyxBoy) ⚣

By theadamhegazy

~ πš‚πš—πšŽπšŠπš” π™ΏπšŽπšŽπš” ~ "H-Here?!" Miles breathed out when Alec's soft pink lips were inches away from his. "... More

Introduction
(1) I love you β˜†
(2) Welcome To New York! β˜†
(3) He Is Cute β˜†
(4) I Hate You β˜†
(5) No one sits next to Alec β˜†
(6) I fucking trusted you! β˜†
(7) I Made Him Smile β˜†
(8) 70 Years Old In Love β˜†
(9) Soulmates? β˜†
(10) STOP IT ALEC β˜†
(11) Why do you care? β˜†
(12) Do you want a hug β˜†
(13) He makes me happy β˜†
(14) Good Morning β˜†
(15) Maybe maybe not a date β˜†
(16) Pathetic β˜†
(17) The Rooftop β˜†
(18) The Arcade β˜†
(19) Friends β˜†
(20) Zodiac β˜†
(21) Baby β˜†
(22) Disappointment β˜†
(23) A Second Chance β˜†
(24) Cuddles β˜†
(25) A Confession β˜†
(26) Opening Up β˜†
(27) Panic β˜†
(28) The Truth β˜†
(29) A Surprise β˜†
(30) An Unpleasant Return β˜†
(31) A Mistake β˜†
(32) Comfort β˜†
(33) Family Drama β˜†
(34) Fuck The Law β˜†
(35) A Trip β˜†
(36) Zodi's Time To Shine β˜†
(37) Jump scare β˜†
(38) Changes β˜†
(39) Unblinded β˜†
(40) Confrontation β˜†
(41) A Sore Heart β˜†
(42) Memories β˜†
(43) Guilt And Regret β˜†
(44) A Hospital's Bed β˜†
(45) Aiden X Nurse β˜†
(47) Christmas β˜†
(48) Prom β˜†
(49) A Promise β˜†
(50) Bonus Chapter (Sequel) β˜†
Q&A
New book!
Laiden <3 [Bonus Chapter] β˜†
Announcement!

(46) Bittersweet β˜†

13.9K 579 69
By theadamhegazy

- Alec Beckett -
Friday

I groaned my head throbbing feeling like it's going to explode I squinted my eyes trying to make up where the hell I am but the beeping of the monitor told me exactly where I am I opened my eyes and saw him.

His eyes were glossy tears forming in them shock and happiness written all over his face,

"Miles"
I said quietly feeling a sharp pain in my head as I spoke and he ran up to me wrapping his arms around my shoulders hugging me while he cried on my shoulder,

"I'm so sorry"
He whispered crying and I raised my arm flinching as the realization hit me that it's broken I raised the other one pulling him back a little and cubbing his face.

"Why are you sorry?"
I asked him looking into his puffy red eyes with black circles under them.

"Because I should have listened to you this is my fault you won't be here if I had stayed and let you talk"
He said crying making me shake my head regretting that decision as soon as the pain became way worst.

"It's not your fault anyone in your shoes would have reacted the same"
I said quietly wiping his tears with my thumb.

"You know that I love you right? our meeting had nothing to do with her I didn't even know you knew her"
I said feeling my head pound and I hissed in pain raising my hand to my head.

"Are you okay? Does your head hurt?"
He asked gently cubbing my face and I nodded making it worst.

"Aiden can you get the doctor?"
He turned around asking a guy I didn't even notice was there he smiled warmly at Miles.

"Already did they'll be here any second now"
He said then he shifted his gaze towards me shit this guy is Zodiac's clone he walked up to the bed putting his hand out and mine was still on Miles's back and I hate to remove it but I don't wanna be rude so I shook his hand.

"I'm Aiden, Zodiac's older brother"
He said and that's when the realization hit me.

"Oh you're the Aiden"
I said and he chuckled nodding.

The nurse and the doctor walked in asking Miles to leave and I grabbed his arm.

"Can't he stay? he won't do anything"
I asked and they shook their head apologizing, I looked at him holding onto his arm scared that if I let go he won't come back.

He looked at me softly kissing my head,

"I will come back when they finish I promise"
He said like he could read my thoughts and I let go of his arm watching him leave the room as the nurse walked up to me examining me.

"Hello Alec I'm doctor Lee, how are you feeling?"
He asked.

"My head hurts like a lot, I'm a little bit dizzy and it hurts to breathe also my whole body is sore and aches"
I explained and he nodded scribbling it down.

"Do you remember what happened, Alec?"
He asked and I was about to shake my head but remembered how much that hurt so I spoke instead.

"No, The last thing I remember was eating ice cream at Serotonin"
I said and he hummed scribbling that down.

"What happened?"
I asked him.

"People saw a car hit you and run away"
He said and I flinched imagining it.

"So they don't know who hit me?"
I asked and he shook his head.

"You ended up with a broken leg a broken arm and broken ribs on top of that a severe concussion you were out for 5 days"
He said and my jaw dropped, fuck ow that hurt.

"Damn"
I said shocked getting impatient wanting them to leave so Miles could come back.

"Am I gonna be able to play football soon?"
I asked and he shook his head.

"Your leg was broken badly it's gonna take a long time for that to heal I'm sad to inform you that you can't be on the field in less than 5 months"
He said and my heart dropped, it's my senior year I was supposed to meet up with people to get a spot in a good team.

"We will run a couple of tests and when the results come out we will give you the okay to leave"
He said and I nodded, I need to stop doing that.

They did what they have to do and finally left, Miles came back but without the Aiden guy, this time he walked up to me and I smiled at him.

"You scared me Ale I was scared you won't wake up"
He said and my gaze softened.

"I'm sorry baby"
I said grabbing his hand and he smiled at me.

"How are you feeling?"
He asked running his hand through my hair making me close my eyes in pleasure.

"Like shit, I feel like shit; everything hurts"
I said and he looked at me with that look he gave me when I first woke up, he is still feeling guilty.

"Milo it's not your fault if anyone is to blame it's that asshole that hit me you had nothing to do with it"
I said and he sighed leaning down and kissing my head giving me mad butterflies.

"Here take this, The doctor said it should help with the headache."
He said popping out a pill and grabbing a water bottle from a table next to the bed.

I tried to sit up hissing in pain going back down.

"Baby why did you get up that quick?"
He asked and I chuckled grabbing my head in pain.

"I forgot"
I said and he smiled taking my hand in his supporting my head slowly sitting me up.

"There we go"
He said and I smiled pulling his hand.

"Can I get a hug?"
I asked and he chuckled shaking his head.

"Medicine first"
He said handing me the bottle and putting the pill in my mouth, I drowned it down swallowing it.

"See it's gone"
I said opening my mouth for him to see and he gently wrapped his arm around me snuggling into my neck.

"God I missed you"
He mumbled against my neck and I smiled wrapping my working arm around him.

We stayed like that for a bit then pulled back because I was getting too dizzy, I laid down scooting to the side leaving space for him. I patted the mattress and he gave me a no way in hell look.

"No way"
He said shaking his head and I whined.

"Are you gonna leave your poor sick broken boyfriend alone in this cold bed?"
I said pouting and he sighed looking at the door.

"What if someone walks in?"
He asked.

"So what"
I said and he sighed again getting in the bed slowly scared he is gonna hit a wrong spot or something he snuggled up to my side and I was finally able to kiss his head again.

"I'm so happy you woke up before Christmas"
He said looking up smiling at me and I raised my eyebrows.

"What day is it?"
I asked.

"It's Friday well yeah it's 3 am so technically today is Saturday and it's Christmas eve"
He said and I looked at him sadly and his eyes softened.

"Why do you look sad?"
He asked rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"Because if they let me go tomorrow I won't have time to buy you a gift"
I said and he looked at me in awe pecking my lips.

"You waking up is my gift"
He said and I smiled.

"He said it's gonna take at least 5 months until I can play football again"
I said sadly.

"Oh baby I'm sorry"
He said gently rubbing my arm.

"I don't know if I'll be able to get the scholarship anymore"
I said and he sighed drawing shapes on my arm.

"Well you know the final match is 5 months away hopefully you'll be fully healed by then and the scouts will be there and even if not you can always apply to NYU"
He said running his fingers through my hair.

"Is that where you're going?"
I asked and he nodded.

"If I don't get a football scholarship I can apply for art there"
I said and he looked at me.

"If that's what you wanna do then go for it"
He said and I smiled kissing his cheek.

"You look exhausted"
I told him and he sighed playing with my fingers.

"How could I just carry on with my life while you were laying on this bed semi lifelessly"
He said and my chest tightened feeling sad for him.

"Tell me you at least ate"
I said and he looked at me shrugging.

"Aiden would make me eat from time to time"
He said and I smiled pushing his hair out of his face.

"I'm glad someone was there to take care of you"
I said and he smiled at me snuggling closer to me.

"I love you"
he said making my heart flutter.

"I love you too"
I replied and it didn't take too long for him to doze off poor baby he was exhausted.

I leaned my head on his slowly drifting to sleep as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1.4K 23
(Y/N) lives on her own. She has no one but herself. That is until she comes face to face with the Ninjas of Spinjitzu. Meeting the ninjas has changed...
44.3K 983 23
mary rose spellman, she was just a baby when she was dropped off on the door step of the spellman household. no note, no papers, nothing but a card t...
29.5K 1.5K 68
David, brought into the world by Peter Weyland with the simple directive to serve. Created to serve, it instantly seems to be a hardship, a life whic...
789K 20.8K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...