The Dare

Par Neji_simp69

how will it end after an interesting game of truth or dare. Will someone push it to far? Will a very devasta... Plus

#1 game~
#2 Back "home"~
#3 at sasukes~
#4 what secret~
#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~
#6 Why are you here?~
#7 TEME?!~
#8 why'd I say that!~
#9 truth or dare pt.2~
#10 Exposed~
#11 how can i help you~
#12 ITACHI WHAT THE HELL~
#13 the arcade~
#14 Showering?~
#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~
pic appreciation post bc why not
#16 The pool~
#17 anniversary ~
#18 anniversary pt.2~
#19 panic~
#20 Watching from the stands~
#21 how do i do this?~
#22 that was too close~
#23 new partner~
#24 the mall~
#25 arcade again?~
#26 at neji's
#27 exposed again
#29 six days left of break?!
#30 last day
#31 home aka sasuke's
#32 I hate mornings
#33 first day
#34 butterflies
#35 Friday
#36 hospital
#37 getting ready
#38 surgery
#39 what happened?!
#40 wait what?!
#42 so thats why...
#43 blown up phone
#44 home again!
#45 out!
NOT A CHAPTER
#46 The amusement park
#47 last game
#48 happy birthday! pt.1
#49 happy birthday! pt.2
#50 clothes=gone
#51 bestiessss
#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!
#53 tea
#54 sick
#56 itachis confession
NOT AN UPDATE
#57 do you know anything
#58 cooking disaster
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LAZY
#59 nerves
the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!❤❤

#55 took you long enough

852 21 70
Par Neji_simp69

Naruto pov
"Naruto we gotta go, it takes twenty minutes to get home" sasuke nudged me while I was about to whack neji in the head for flinging a hairtie at me.

I paused, my arm in mid air and I slowly lowered it "awww already?"

"Yeah but you'll see everyone tomorrow though" he offered a small smile and I sighed.

"Fineeeee, you owe me a bowl of ramen later though" I complained then stood up off the couch.

"Noooo don't leaveeeee" Kiba whined.

"I don't wanna leave eitherrrrrr, sasuke and itachi are just meanies" I pouted and stuck my tongue out at sasuke.

"Hey it's not my fault Itachi wants to introduce us to someone! what do you want me to say, no?"

"Ugh fair enough" I sighed out "bye guys I'll see you tomorrow! Thanks for letting me stay neji" I waved and smiled as sasuke grabbed my hand and dragged me out of nejis room.

I heard everyone's mixed goodbyes just before sasuke shut the door behind him while I sneezed in sync with it.

I sighed in relief as soon as the door closed. I was gratefull to sasuke that he dragged me out because all the noise was making my head pound. I hummed quietly to distract myself.

"Don't let me forget to find you pain killers or something to make you feel better when we get home" sasuke said and gently ruffled my hair.

"Oh i'll be fine. sure the headache sucks but it'll go away on its own" I waved him off then went back to humming.

"You're stressful, just let me help you" sasuke slung his arm over my shoulders and poked me in between my eyes.

"I am not! I just don't want to be dramatic about it" I grabbed his hand with mine then unwrapped it from around my shoulders so our arms were swinging at out sides "Damn how big is his house it feels like we've been walking fore-ACHOO"

"See this is why you need rest, and we're at the door now"

"Oh yeah I guess we are" I laughed at myself and opened the door "anyways did itachi give any hints as to who we're being introduced too?"

Sasuke shook his head and closed the door behind him "no not at all. If anything he just confused me more because he said this person would be involved in your trial but also that it wasn't the reason they were being introduced. My best guess would have to be deidara"

"Oooh really? You think one of them confessed?" I asked excitedly and stopped walking abruptly as I almost ran into his car.

"Hm maybe" he shrugged then got into his car, I got in right after.

I giggled under my breath and hugged my knees to my chest to hold in a sneeze "I'm playing music, deal with it" I decided after buckling myself in.

"Ok go for it" sasuke chuckled and I hooked my phone up to his car speakers.

"Any requests before I start blasting my music?"

"Well one;, that you don't blast it if you have a headache, and two; play something by børns I dunno"

"Oooh ok you got it" I unlocked my phone and searched songs by BØRNS "OH HES THE GUY WHO SINGS ELECTRIC LOVE?" I asked surprised by the relizeation and pressed shuffle on his music.

"Yeah you didn't know that?"

"No I didn't, oh whats the name of this songgg I love it" I turned my phone back on and went into YouTube music to look at the name of the song.

Apparently it was called past lives which made sense "now why didn't you show me any of these songs before?!"

"I dunno I usually like to listen to what you play" he shrugged.

"Ok thats a lie! I know for a fact you hate a lot of my music!"

"Well that might be true but I can still deal with it" he said back defensively.

"Yep! And your always gonna have to deal with it" I grinned and added Holy ghost to my Playlist too "but maybe I'll let you play music more often" I added.

"You will huh?" He asked in an unbelieving tone.

".....ok maybe I will. BUT HEY I LET YOU CHOOSE THIS TIME" I pointed my finger in his face defensively.

He laughed and took his hand off the steering wheel to move my finger away from his face "ok true" he waved his hand up and down at me and I swatted it away.

"Well duh it's true and how much longer 'till we get homeeee"

"I don't know probably five minutes"

"Ugh five minutes to long" I slouched down in my seat and crossed my arms.

"It'll fly by, just sing along to the music"

"Heyyyy you just want me to sing don't you?" I sat up and squinted at him suspiciously.

"Well I mean yeah that's kinda the point" he rolled his eyes and I poked his cheek.

"I know I just wanted you to admit i...no no no...ACHOO...UGH THATS SO ANNOYING" I groaned and grabbed napkin from his glove box to wipe my nose..

"Right remind me to give you medicine of some sort when we get home" he said mistly to himself.

I nodded and shoved the napkin in a cupholder "please do, now my right eye won't stop watering" I mumbled and held my wrist against it, annoyed.

"Oh thats like...really annoying"

"No really? I thought it was comfortable" I retorted sarcastically.

"Well how else do you respond to that?!"

"Eh I dunno I'll just play the music now" I shrugged and played one of my many favorite songs, just the two of us by Bill Withers.

(You guys know the song right? If not go look it up)

"I remember when you had this song on repeat for a week a few years ago" sasuke commented and I shrugged.

"Well it's a good song! And it's not like you were actually there to hear it! We were on facetime. Now I think I'm gonna play it later AND make you slow dance with me just to spite you" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh fine get started with singing WHICH YOU NEED TO DO MORE" he shot me a defensive glare.

I jumped at the sudden loudness then laughed "fine I will! Just don't yell!" I rubbed the side of my head and shot him a sideways glare.

"Ah sorry sorry" he apologized and took his hand off the steering wheel again to ruffle my hair.

"No it's fine I just wanted to be dramatic! and it wasn't a no so you're totally dancing with me later!" I grinned then resumed my singing.

Sasuke sighed but out of the corner of my eye I saw a small smile on his face.

I grinned even more then swayed my head to the music and sang untill we got to his house.

*time skip ig?*

I aggressively tapped the pause button on my phone as we pulled into sasukes driveway then hopped out of the car once he had parked.

"We might get to meet itachi's boyfriendddddd" i said in a sing song voice before feeling arms wrap around me from behind.

I turned my head to an angle and looked back at sasuke (who had pressed his face into my shoulder) confused but smiling nonetheless "whats this for?"

"You need to sing more" he whined and looked up at me with pleading eyes.

I clasped my hand over my mouth and squealed to myself as my heart turned to mush "you have no idea how unbelievably cute that was do you?" I asked in a high pitched voice.

He tilted his head and laughed "uh huh sure it was, but does your reaction mean you will or won't sing more?" he let go of me and put his hands on his hips.

"Well duh how could I say no! I'll even sing every night before we go to bed if that'd make you happy" I pulled him towards me and squeezed him in a hug "and stop being cute thats my job! You're the hottie!" I added defensively, earning laughter from him in return.

"Oh it definitely would, you're definitely singing later" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok fine but only if I get ramen and you dance with me while I sing! Now c'mon itachi's probably wondering where the hell we are" I grabbed his arm and started dragging him to his front door.

"You've got yourself a deal!" He responded and ran behind me to the door.

The door was unlocked so I just walked into the house "You're favorite people are home!" I declared loudly and kicked my shoes off at the door.

I heard a door open upstairs and saw itachi peek his head out from his room "Well took you guys long enough, we'll be down in a sec!" He called down to us.

"They better not have been fucking while we were on our way home" sasuke muttured.

I took a deep breath to stop myself from laughing and pulled sasuke over to the couch "yeah lets hope not" I said and sat down.

A moment later I heard footsteps on the staircase and saw itachi and a blond haired guy walking down the stairs.

I nudged sasuke with my elbow "thats gotta be deidara right?"

"Oh yeah definitely" he nodded and we snickered quietly.

Itachi went to speak but deidara (I assume) interrupted him and grinned "hi! My names deidara and I assume that the one on the left is sasuke since he looks just like his father and the one on the right is naruto" he pointed to the two of us, as he said our names and I couldn't help but grin.

"You got it! And doesn't he look so much like his father! Good thing he doesn't act like him though" I said and stood up to shake his hand "your hair looks so cool!" I added.

"Hey I do not look like my dad! We've been over this!" Sasuke defended and I stuck my tongue out at him then let go of deidaras hand.

"Oh ya think so? See itachi gets a kick out of messing it up. I'm convinced he hates it" deidara glared over at itachi.

"Dei I told you I don't hate your hair! I just like annoying you get it right" itachi glared back.

"Nice to meet you deidara" sasuke nodded with a small smile on his face.

"Soooo itachi, you two dating or what?" I cut right to the chase and smirked at their reactions.

Deidaras face turned a bright shade of red immediately meanwhile itachi hid his blush better and coughed "well um...if you'd let me speak-so thats a yes then tachi?" Sasuke smirked and leaned towards his older brother.

"WELL SASUKE, since you want to know so badly YES but thats not what I was planning on starting with" itachi glared at him.

Sasuke and I snickered. He walked back to my side laughing under his breath.

I elbowed him and choked on laughter when we made eye contact "uh sorry what did you want to say first?" Sasuke asked regaining some composure.

"Well as itachis partner I'm going to be taking part in narutos trial" deidara nodded at me "Since it's my first year actually in the police force I'll mostly just be taking notes but I've been given permission to voice concerns and what-not in court" deidara said in a now serious voice.

My heart dropped at the mention of the trial but I coughed then nodded "that just means a higher chance of him getting locked away right? With more people helping me out?" I questioned, confused as to how I could have two people with me on the day of the trial.

"Technically yes, we've also scheduled a day for you to go back to your old house and decide what you would like to bring here before we put that house up for sale" itachi added.

"Wait before the trial? No way am I going back before then, what if he's home? No way no way" I shook my head wide eyed.

'I'd be a dead man if he ever got near me'
'Are they insane?'

"No of course not before the trial. We would never risk that. Don't worry he won't get anywhere near you again" itachi smiled sadly at me.

Deidara looked visibly upset next to him and I took a deep breath to calm down "ok...as long as the last time I see him is in court then I think I'll be fine" I nodded and moved my hand around at my side to subtly grab sasukes hand.

"He's gonna get locked up i can promise you that" deidara added and smiled reassuringly at me.

"No matter how good his lawyer is?"

Both him and itachi nodded "in a few days he'll never get the opportunityto see the outside of a jail cell" itachi said assuringly.

"It's in less than a week?!?!" I nervously dug my nails into sasukes hand and cracked my knuckles on my opposite hand.

"It's going to be ok Naruto I'll be sitting in the front row of the court room, just find me when you get nervous" sasuke assured me.

"Ok good...i think I'm gonna be staring at you a lot then" I breathed out then vigorously shook my head (not helping my head at all) and made a smile appear on my face "anyway enough about me, I'm crashing the mood. Itachi, deidara your two are like...a thing now and I wanna know about it!"

Deidara flashed itachi a shocked glance and itachi only returned it "you don't have to ignore-nope! Itachi didn't call us home to make me the center of attention. i can deal with my feelings later, lets let them have their moment" I interrupted sasuke and pulled him over to the couch, using my smile to mask the uncertainty and fear still eating away at me.

Deidara pov
'He's just gonna ignore himself like that?' I thought shocked 'the worst part is I can't even tell if that smile is fake or not and thats an awful thing to even be able to take into consideration'

I could tell he's been through to much just by the way he was able to change his whole mood. Even if that smile was fake it was to convincing and that just meant he's smiled through worse, much worse than he should have.

"C'mon one of you guys talk! Who confessed first blah blah blah" Naruto groaned out.

'Maybe he isn't faking it and he genuinly changed his whole mood? No way...I'll have to talk to itachi about it later'

"Well uh it was last Friday actually, and I asked dei out"

"Yeah he stole my keys and made me chase him down to a park. But it was a REALLY nice one. It was full of colorful flowers and I loved it!"

"Aw that's cute!" Naruto said happily.

"I have to agree, though I wouldn't expect something like that out of you itachi" sasuke quirked an eyebrow.

"Hey incase you've forgotten, I'm a fun person" itachi said offended.

"Yeah sureeee anyways I bet you were all awkward about it, I can't remember a time where you've ever asked someone out" sasuke teased.

"Actually i wasn't!" Itachi defended and I flicked the back of his head.

"Tch liar! You couldn't even get out a sentence the first time you tried asking" I laughed and he elbowed me.

"And they needed to know that why?"

"Payback for what you said to me" I said smugly and his face got tinted with red.

"Hey I didn't mean it! I just wanted a reaction we went over this!"

"Pft my brothers shy and awkward how surprising"

"Shut up sasuke you probably weren't any better when you asked out or got asked out by naruto"

Sasuke scoffed and smirked "oh yeah? You wanna make a bet" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"was it sunset when he asked you out deidara? That'd be extra romantic! Pleaseee tell me it was sunset" Naruto chimed in and I laughed.

"Actually it was but I think that was just out of luck considering that's when our work shift ended"

"Yayyyyy! You did it right itachi! Whether by luck or not!" Naruto said happily and fell sideways across the couch with his head on sasukes legs and a big grin on his face.

Itachi chuckled beside me "well I'm glad go know that my confession is naruto approved"

"Of course it is! Like c'mon confessing at sunset is amazing! Although it took you long enough itachi! We could tell you liked deidara and we didn't even know who he was. You were a bit slowwww" Naruto

"You of all people are gonna pull the slow card on me?" Itachi challenged only causing me confusion.

"Why how long did it take them?" I questioned and naruto puffed out his cheeks in annoyance.

"Basically their whole lives" itachi chuckled and crossed his arms "so mr blondie can't say anything" he stated.

"Well damn I think itachi's right" I smirked and barely dodged a pillow that was launched at my head.

"You may be a new guy but I'm gonna treat you like I've known you forever, so...ha get...pillow-ed!" Naruto grinned and pointed at me.

"Good I don't wanna be the awkward one" I grinned in return then threw the pillow back at him.

Since he was laying down i guess he assumed the best way of rolling off the couch and onto the floor, letting the pillow hit sasuke instead.

"Naruto you dobe what the hell!" Sasuke and naruto then got into their own little pillow fight and I laughed.

"I love it here they're hilarious!" I smiled at itachi and he nodded.

"Yeah they sure are....something" itachi laughed out exasperated.

"Hey at least things never get boring around here am I right? Anyways you promised me dinner so get to cooking" I winked and he sighed.

"See when I said that I was hoping you'd forget" he mumbled and I shook my head.

"Nope! more payback for loosing another one of my hairties today" I stood up off the couch and pulled him to his feet.

"Dei I don't feel like cooking I'm tired" he complained as I dragged him into the kitchen.

"Are you just saying that to get out if cooking?" I asked skeptically.

"I don't know am i?" He asked in a monotone voice with a smirk.

"Of course you are! Why'd I even ask? I'll even help you cook just make me something I'm starving"

"Now why do I have to cook it? Why can't you just grab something to eat from the fridge?"

"....oh right duhhhh" I hit the side of my head with my hand and laughed.

"I swear for a detective you have zero common sense" itachi muttured.

I walked up behind him and hit him in the back of the head with a bag of turkey "yeah I know, no need to rub it in, but are we gonna tell naruto what we found out about his dad tonight or not yet?"

"Oh I think there was reason, and no not yet. I think tomorrow would be a better time, we already put him on edge for the night and I think he'd more fragile than he let's show" he he told me in a hushed voice.

"Oh right ok. That poor kid it's one thing after the other for him, it must get overwhelming" I said sorrowfully

"I know it's really terrible but we have to tell him" itachi said and I nodded.

"Yeah I know, lets just go back to the living room for now" I tilted my head in the direction of the living room.

He nodded and we walked out of the kitchen while I stuffed my face with turkey.

Naruto and sasuke had calmed down from when we left and now sasuke was flipping through TV channels while naruto tossed him blankets and pillows.

"Whats with all the stuff?" Itachi questioned.

"Movie night! Why? No clue, because we wanted to" Naruto grinned and jumped onto the couch.

"Actually you wanted to, I just never say no"

"Same thing" Naruto stuck his tongue out at him and tossed blankets at itachi and I "get yourselves situated while I help sasuke find a movie" he said then yanked the remote away from sasuke and leaned against him.

"Well thats new, they never do movie nights" itachi shrugged and pulled me over to the couch.

"Theres a first time for everything I guess" I said and threw my pillow onto the couch.

TBC

I genuinely had no idea where this chapter was going but I'm tired so I'm ending it here.

It was like...terrible I know and I apologize😭

ANYWAYS the next chapter will be a side chapter of when itachi confessed to deidara but idl how long it will take me to get it done.

Sorry to keep you all waiting so long for this chapter.

As always thanks for reading <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.2K 238 34
This story focuses on the hardships of highschool and boruto and sarada coming together connecting their feelings building stronger bonds with one an...
90.4K 3.8K 62
Modern AU (Completed 13/03/2021) In terms of love, what awaits Itachi? Going through high-school unnoticed and invisible - just how he prefers it. Bu...
65K 3.1K 39
"He's not that boy anymore; now he's a bloodthirsty monster. And you're not his friend either; you're his main target." An uncovered secret. A myster...
3.8K 84 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...