The Gamer's Lover

Door Dream3006

It was another day, another time for a YouTuber. He may not be perfect nor the hottest guy, but he knew that... Meer

Prologue
1 - Cheated
2 - Over
3 - Apologies.
4 - Florida
5 - PC
6 - Drista?
7 - Enrollment
8 - Alone
9 - Pass away
10 - Deep
11 - Jealousy
12 - Unexpected Kiss
13 - Flutter
14 - Seconds Chances
15 - Threat
16 - Broken Heart
18 - Cuddle
19 - Updates
20 - Like me?
21 - Unknown Feelings
22 - Party: Day 1
23 - Party: Day 2 (1/2)
24 - Water Trouble (2/2)
25 - Dinner & Activity
26 - Party: Day 3
27 - Win or Lose
28 - Party: Day 4
29 - Falling
30 - Hide n Seek
31 - Loving Touch
32 - Party: Day 5
33 - I like him(I like her)
34 - Cuts & songs
35 - House & Frat
36 - Confession
37 - Ecstasy
Author's Note
38 - Damon
39 - 2 for 1
40 - The Gamer's Lover
Epilogue

17 - Deceived

97 4 1
Door Dream3006

Dream's Point of View

"Clay...", a familiar male voice spoke as a smile appears on my face. "Why you sound so sad Nick?", I asked. "Nothing. Just miss you. We haven't talked for months.", he replied making me chuckle. "I know, I know. There are so many things happening here.", I said. "Right... Sorry for your loss.", he replied sadly. "Thanks.", I said and sighed. "What's wrong?", he asked. "Oh, nothing. It's just my relationship with Sam. We were fine and back together for 8 days, then I knew that she had a child with the guy who tried to kill me and my sister.", I said angrily as I heard a gasp. "That is such an inhuman act. Why would Sam be with you when she knew you might be endangered?", he asked. "I don't know Nick.", I sighed. "So, when will you update your YouTube account?", he asked. "I don't know. I might do a like goal, maybe. Since the channel is growing more and more.", I said. "I can see that. I am so proud of you dude. Also, the like goal sounds fine. After our finale, let's make a like goal for finale rematch.", he suggested. "That's a great idea! but should be a huge number so it will be a real goal. Maybe about 100,000 likes?", I asked. "How about 1 million likes?", he suggested. "Can we reach it?", I asked him. "Time will tell Dream, but I feel like it will hit.", he said. "We'll see then. After a week, I would ask George for the finale. Then BBH.", I said. "Sure. Keep safe Dream! I gotta go. Mom's calling me.", he said and hang up as I placed my phone down with a sigh.2 hours laterIt has been 2 hours since I got here and Drista's still asleep. I slightly lean uncomfortably on the wall and sighed until I heard my name being called. "Mr. Anderson, sir?", a voice asked as I sat properly and cleared my throat. "Yes?", I asked and saw the same nurse from earlier. "Drista wants to see you.", the nurse said as she excused herself and walked to her station. I stood up and knock on the door before opening it to see Drista lying there with a bright smile on her face. "Dream...", she said as her voice cracked. "Oh my God. Drista! Are you okay?", I rushed to her side and hugged her not too tight. "I am fine Dream. Just some wounds there. 

They said I had to rest because the drug he drugged me was strong.", she explained as I nodded. "How is your shoulder?", she asked as she touched the wound as I hid the pain I felt. "It doesn't hurt anymore. Let's not think about me, let's think about your health. Did he touch you?", I asked. She shook her head and smiled. "He didn't. You came just in time he was approaching me.", she said as I nodded."Go rest Drista. Just call me okay? I am one call away.", I said and kissed her forehead. Suddenly, my phone rang. I excused myself and answered it. "Hello?", I greeted. "Hey Dream.", a female voice spoke. "Hello. Who is this?", I questioned. "It's Lia. You've forgotten me already? It's just been a week.", she joked. "Lia? Damn, I didn't recognize your voice there. How are you?", I asked. "I'm fine... Just tired is all.", she replied. "That's good to know. Do take nights of sleep sometimes.", I joked. "Yeah yeah.", she chuckled. "So about last week's interaction, I had a bunch of proofs that the sex tapes ain't mine, also the kiss...", she paused. "Let's forget about it, Lia. It is all in the past.", I sighed and the flashback of the kiss hit me. It wasn't as tender as Sam's kiss. By the fact that she had a child and doubts. That one was passionate and soft. "What do you mean by that?", she asked. "I'm tired, Lia. Tired of a relationship. Can we just forget about it and move on?", I asked. There was a pause on the other side until she hangs up. I quickly texted her. 

 What's wrong Lia? Was it something I said?

 I texted. She didn't reply. I called her and waited, but her phone is unavailable. I sighed and decided to give her space. I don't know what kind of relationship we had, and it was messing me up. Some part of me wants to go to her and the other wants to stay. I don't know what to feel. I shrugged the mixed emotion away and went to my car to grab some dinner. I went out and saw Lia on the sidewalk. She was looking at nothingness. Was she here to surprise me or something? I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and jumped in my arms. "Dream. Oh my gosh. I was searching for you. The nurse said you already left, so I waited here for an hour already. I called you, but I forgot to ask where you are but my phone died.", she chuckled. "What were you about to say earlier?", she asked as I noticed that she hadn't heard what I said about the relationship. I shook my head and smiled. "Nothing important. So, wanna have dinner? My treat.", I said as she jumped. "You better take me to a buffet for making me wait for an hour.", she joked. I chuckled and nodded. Her mood suddenly dropped as she saw the way I move my wounded shoulder, and the bandage on my cheek. "What the hell happened to you?", she asked. "Oh, just got into a fight over my ex and her man.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

295K 9.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
431K 15.4K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
362K 12.8K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...