π•Šπ•šπ•π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ / π•„π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜

Von icebluecamellia

Jisung has lost his ability to speak after his family was brutally killed in front of him. Having struggled w... Mehr

info
chapter[1]
chapter [2]
chapter [3]
chapter [4]
chapter [5]
chapter [6]
chapter [7]
chapter [8]
chapter [9]
chapter [10]
chapter [11]
chapter [12]
chapter [13]
chapter [14]
chapter [15]
chapter [16]
chapter [17]
chapter [18]
chapter [19]
chapter [20]
chapter [21]
chapter [22]
chapter [23]
chapter [24]
chapter [25]
chapter [26]
chapter [27]
chapter [28]
chapter [29]
chapter [30]
chapter [31]
chapter [32]
chapter [33]
chapter [35]
chapter [36]
chapter [37]
chapter [38]

chapter [34]

12.3K 661 912
Von icebluecamellia

Yesterday had been the first time in his life that Minho had needed to comfort someone... but he had really wanted to comfort Jisung because every tear he shed more than he already did made the older feel responsible and he did want him to smile.

Today the sky was filled with clouds and fog had made its way through the whole city.
Master Lee arrived early in the morning but the greeting went cold. Neither Minho nor Jisung could force themselves to smile and it impacted the whole vibe.

It wasn't just Jisung being so sad and their friends disappearing that bothered Minho but also his father that was now back to plan the marriage... and as soon as that was done there was no going back for Minho. He'd need to marry Appoline... but he could never do that.

"Jisung?" Minho sat on his sofa and called Jisung over to him when the younger entered to get lunch for both of them. Usually he'd watch Minho eat but the older didn't feel like that was right so they decided to eat together.

"Hi." Jisung greeted him sounding calm but the circles under his eyes spoke louder.

"Hey, Minho." The older noticed that Felix had also come along behind the other as they both closed the door and seated themselves on both sides next to Minho.

The room was filled with silence for at least 5 minutes and the more time passed, the more depressing it felt.
Minho didn't like it... he hated it.

"I'll fix everything." He then stated into the silence.

"I'll make sure Hyunjin and Chan get back safely and I'll not tolerate marrying Apolline and not being together with Jisung." Minho added and took a deep breath to strengthen his posture. It was exactly what he planned though... even if it turned out to be hard he wouldn't give up so easily, he had never done that.

"Yeah right, we can do this." Felix joined him trying his best to stay as optimistic as possible so Jisung wouldn't feel as sad anymore.

"With all the news about Hyunjin and now Chan on the internet it surely won't take much time until they are discovered. I'm sure they'll be fine." he added and glanced at Minho who took Jisung's hand.

"Is there something on your mind?" Minho softly asked.

"I had the feeling since yesterday that something about this is hitting you more than us ... so ... just know I'm here to listen." he thought intensively before speaking that out loud to not make any mistakes but apparently everything was fine with what he said. Jisung even smiled at him and Felix weakly.

"It's just... I know it sounds stupid but what if Hyunjin's and Chan's case are connected? I'm... damn this sounds hilarious..." the younger had problems saying his thoughts freely because there was nothing to justify them so people would say he shouldn't worry.

"What is it?" Minho repeated and Felix and him both moved closer.

"Th- the man who killed my adoptive family. When I think about Chan and Hyunjin h- his face always comes to my mind." Jisung didn't breath while saying this and started feeling dizzy. He really didn't want to imagine it and it did not make any sense and yet he couldn't let go of the thought.

"Jisung." Minho now spoke confidently when they made eye contact.

"That man sits in a high security jail in Busan as far as I know. There is no way he can escape... it is simply not possible." He stated and did not lose any of his seriousness. There really was no way someone could escape from that jail but Jisung didn't seem any calmer but only tensed up more.

"You know what? I'll call Seungmin right now. His parents work for the police so he should have enough information." Minho then came up with that idea. Felix and Jisung might not know that Seungmin actually worked for the Mafia but that was irrelevant.

They asked Seungmin to check the data on the man in jail and the boy even offered to show them live surveillance of the criminal in his cell but Minho knew that Jisung probably wouldn't want to see that. It was weird enough that Seungmin had these videos in the first place but gladly the others didn't ask about it.

"You see? Everything is fine." Minho said after ending the call and Jisung let out a breath that he didn't know he had been holding. What Seungmin said did indeed relieve him a lot so he felt a little better. That didn't mean that he wasn't worried and scared anymore but at least his thoughts were a bit more at ease.

...

Later that day the long awaited family dinner happend as usual when Master Lee returned but this time Appoline and her mother joined them to eat. Jisung was part of the serving crew that evening so he could constantly listen to what was spoken at the table. They went from small talk to business until everyone waited for Master Lee to start the topic of marriage. He seemed to take his time for that but Jisung couldn't ignore how Minho got more tensed every second. The younger wondered what he was planning since this seemed to cost him quiet the energy.
But something that was bothering him even more where these fierce stares that Appoline would occasionally give him. To others she might seem calm and connected but her unusual green eyes still radiated a kind of intelligence and arrogance that never faded. Both Jisung and Minho knew that she could still be one step ahead of them but that didn't mean they'd give up.

The room was filled with the noise of people talking and Jisung was about to place a plate with freshly cut vegetables on the table when he was tripped by someone. Losing his balance faster than he could catch himself the boy fell to the side and dropped the plate on the floor. It didn't really hurt him and luckily the vegetables were on the floor and not on him... however, when the room fell silent and Jisung looked up to make eye contact with Appolline he knew he fucked up. His aunt had told him before that the few mistakes in the past could have gotten him fired if it wasn't for Minho but embarrassing himself like this in front of guests at the Lee Mansion was a whole new issue.

"Oh dear. Are you okay?" Appolline sweetly asked him and stretched out her arm to help him up but Jisung didn't take it and got up himself before bowing deeply.

"I am very sorry. I'll take care of this so don't feel interrupted." He said what had been taught to him in the past and desperately waited for someone to allow him to leave.

"Han Jisung. I think I made it clear that a mistake like this again is unforgivable." Lady Lee raised her voice and Jisung didn't dare looking up at her. If he could only see what Minho was doing he-

"Miss Appolline tripped him." In that moment Minho's non caring voice cut through the tension and Jisung immediately looked up.

"Minho!" His mother seemed taken back hearing her son saying something like this.

"Hm, your eyes might be deceiving you, my dear." The girl smiled and turned her head to the assistant.

"Mr. Han... did I trip you?" She wanted to know but it was like the words were stuck in Jisung's throat like 3 months ago. She did definitely trip him, there was no doubt... but Jisung couldn't say it. A pearl of sweat ran down the side of his face when he contemplated what would be the best.
He'd be fired if he said something wrong... and he didn't care if Appolline took the fault or not.

"N- no, I was just being clumsy." he finally stated.

"I thought so..." Appolline replied and averted her eyes.

"That's bullshit." Jisung thought this was over but then Minho suddenly came with that statement as he stood up and walked over to the younger to hand him a tissue.

"Your sleeve got dirty, take this." he whispered and pulled him away from the girl a bit.

"Lee Minho, immediately apologize for your rude language. You're embarrassing me as your father." Now Master Lee had also raised his voice and his son slowly turned around to face him.

"Or what? Will you finally kick me out? Then do it. Felix can have the company." He coldly defended himself with no hint of sarcasm. He really was dead serious about this and it made Jisung worry. Was this what he planned...? To throw everything away?

"Stop this and sit down on your seat. I'll talk to you later." His father calmly spoke but Minho didn't move an inch from Jisungs side.

"I mean it father... you know I don't want to marry and yet you force me to. But I'm not a toy that you play around with like your employees. If you insist on making me marry that witch, I'll leave."

"Minho no-" Jisung whispered but Minho put his hand on the younger's shoulder to shut him down.

"How dare you offend my daughter like this. I demand an explanation for this." Now Lady Kang had lost her cool too as she angrily stared at the young heir.

"My apologies, but I really do not wish to marry your daughter who tries blackmailing both me and my personal assistant." Minho smiled at her as the womans face became red with fury.
All the other people bringing the food including Dahyun could only watch the scenario in utter confusion.

"That you would go as far as lying is something I never taught you, son! What is the reason for all of this?!" Lady Lee slammed her hands on the table and pushed herself up from her chair.

"The reason?" Minho cockily repeated. "I thought since my feelings and wishes are ignored by my parents I should ignore their wishes too..."

"It is your fault right?" The Lady now pointed at Jisung and her eyes were full of hate.

"I-" The boy tried defending himself but she left him no chance.

"I told you to stay away from my son and yet here you are seducing him and making him act like the commoner scum you are." She walked across the room aiming for Jisung before Minho held his arm out to push her back gently but with determination.

"Don't you dare laying a hand on him." he coldly looked down at her and hid Jisung behind his back.

"So it is true..." Lady Lee spat but didn't take any further step.

"Nothing of what you said it true. I do love this man, Han Jisung, for who he is and not because he tried seducing me. If you're really my mother you should know that I'm not that easy to manipulate." He voiced out hinting a little sadness but didn't move back.

The room fell into a deep silence for a few seconds.

"Leave... leave and never come back." These were the words that Lady Lee spoke to her son's face with an expression that was dead serious. Jisung noticed Minho slightly flinching before he gulped.

"Right... I already expected you to say this." He slowly answered now more calm than before.

"No!" Jisung freed himself from behind him and stepped forward to plead in front of Lady Lee.

"Don't kick him out! l'll leave, I promise I'll leave and never come back but please don't kick him out." He fell to his knees and almost yelled this but Jisung was fully determined. He'd never accept Minho throwing away both his family and future for him. That just wasn't right and he could never live with that burden.

"Jisung, stop this!" The older tried pulling him back but this time the younger resisted with all his force.

"Please, I'll leave. Your son never has to see me again!"

"Are you sure about this?" Master Lee questioned him coldly and Jisung immediatly nodded. He knew he'd regret everything if he didn't do this now. Minho shouldn't go that far for him.

"Then so be it." Lady Lee added, her face still red from anger.

"You and your aunt... you're both fired and not allowed to set foot into this building ever again!"

The words hit Jisung strongly and he couldn't bear looking at Dahyun right now. Did he just sacrifice his own and his aunts job for Minho's future? Yes he did but he wouldn't regret it.

"This is ridiculous! You can't just do this to him!" Minho yelled in desperation and pulled Jisung from the floor and into his arms.

"He is MY assistant so you have no right to fire him!"

"Get him and Miss Dahyun out of here." Master Lee held his head with a sigh and ordered the guards next to the door.

They didn't hesitate and forcefully pulled Minho away from Jisung who watched after him in tears as he was guided out of the room.

So this was where it would end? Jisung did expect something like this to happen but he was never prepared.  It hurt... it hurt so much it was unbearable.
_______________________________________

Any of you playing Genshin?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

596K 33.9K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ π•Šπ”Όβ„π•€π”Όπ•Š ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•€π• π•žπ•–π• π•Ÿπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝...
7.7K 240 14
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
5.9K 445 38
The world was desolate, sad and broken. Everything everyone once knew was over. The world was gone. Only small pieces of puzzles remained from so man...
9.2K 606 44
Jisung, a poor boy that lost his family, they just disappeared. Everyone tought that he killed them. He was at a lost case, almost ending his life. H...