A team~one direction

By koolaidsucks

Lissy Tollefsrud was orphaned at age fourteen. Having to make money, she unwillingly took a Job as a stripper... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The real chapter 13 (:
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
The real chapter 32!

Chapter 17

1.6K 28 6
By koolaidsucks

Mature (:

Lissy's POV:

I gave all of the boys a warm hug. This honestly meant so much to me, I would be forever grateful. To think that tomorrow evening I would be on a plane bound for England!

I was grinning madly as Zayn and Harry approached me. We took a seat, just the three of us. Niall, Liam and Lou had disappeared to God knows where. Harry cleared his throat before asking me a spine tingling question. "What exactly are you on?" It wasn't rude, and I knew precisely what he meant. Drugs. "Just weed and coke." I muttered. "Coke as in cocaine?" Zayn clarified. I nodded, not being able to make eye contact with both boys. "We obviously are going to get you off these drugs Lis, okay?" I nodded, feeling very small under there glances. I was elated to hear that I would be quitting, but the task was daunting. "As we can't really smuggle any drugs through the airport, after tomorrow night you will have to quit cold turkey." Zayn explained slowly, this time avoiding my gaze. I began to panic at his instructions. Going cold turkey from two large addictions was frankly terrifying. And Zayn had an addiction, he should know that this honestly was going to put me through hell and back. But I was still extremely thankful for all they were doing. They studied me carefully. I grinned, "Thank goodness, I have been meaning to quit!" I exclaimed cheerily. Zayn and Harry relaxed in relief. I was still slightly nervous for the whole cold turkey thing, but I had the boys. Liam and Lou joined us, soon followed by Niall. I checked the time, it was 4:36. I had to leave soon, so we decided to briefly run over the details of our plan. "The plane leaves at 8 tomorrow, so we need to pick you up no later then 5. So you should pack your bag today." Liam explained and I nodded. "And I'll contact your boss and hire you." Harry added as I nodded again. "Then we head straight to the airport." Louis spoke with a smile. I grinned in response. "And we contacted the airport, your cats count as luggage, and so there's no extra charge." Liam explained. "Thank you so much guys, you have no idea how much this means to me." I said sincerely. Louis gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "Well you mean a lot to us, so I'm glad your happy." We pulled away from the hug and I wondered what I had done to deserve the most amazing friends. Harry offered to walk me back to the club as he wanted to say goodbye to Tessa. Then Niall quickly announced that he wanted to go as well, in case Harry and I were mobbed by fans. "A likely story..." Zayn muttered. Niall smacked his arm and I let out a laugh at their odd behavior.

I strode into Niall's room to collect my bag. I stopped abruptly in the mirror. My french braid was now fully dry so I let it out. It came down in beachy waves and I placed my black headband so it wrapped across my forehead and around the back of my head. I pulled on my jacket and my stiletto's, mentally kicking myself for not bringing an extra pair of shoes. I said my goodbyes to Liam, Zayn and Lou before linking arms with Harry and Niall. They put on their usual disguises and we left the hotel. The wind bit our skin but the sun shone down on us brightly. "So Harry, what are you going to say to Tessa?" I asked gently. Tessa was like my sister, and I was genuinely curious. "Well, the other night I gave her my number and asked her to call me if there's trouble. Today I am just going to wish her luck in the future, try and get her to forgive me, and hope she calls me when I leave." I smiled at his response, Tessa would like that. "She's a big fan of your band you know?" I added. "Really? I bet she hates us now." He numbled, scuffing the sidewalk with his shoe. "No. I wouldn't say that. I think that she always dreamed of getting into your pants, and it didn't end up the way she wanted to. I guess she didn't really want to meet her idols as a prostitute." I said, smiling. He laughed and I was pleased that i had cheered him up slightly. I shivered as a gust of wind passed through us. Niall squeezed my side tighter, trying to warm me up. I sighed happily at his actions: he was so sweet. I breifly let go of Harry's arm so that we could manouver around a puddle of melted snow on the sidewalk. We passed the puddle and Harry latched back onto my side. "The three amigo's reunited!" I cheered. "The three amigo's!" Niall chorused. "I'll drink to that!" Harry added with a smirk. We kept joking until we reached the club. By now the boy's knew the drill. We creaked up the metal staircase and I welcomed them into my room. We were alone and I assumed the other girls were in Candy's room.

Harry excused himself to go find Tessa as I greeted my cats. I sat down on my bed and pulled the blanket around my shoulders. Niall sat carefully beside me and I placed the blanket around his shoulders. "Would you like some help packing?" He asked suddenly. "Sure!" I responded. I stood up and the blanket fell from my shoulders. From under my bed I pulled out my box of personal items. I turned it over, my possesions clattering to the ground. I grabbbed my only bag, the one that I used as a sleepover bag on the night of the fire, and began packing. I started to place my books at the bottom. Niall grabbed by Norwegian to English dictionary and flipped through the worn pages. He stopped on a book marked page. His eyes scanned the page and he pointed to a word. "How do you say this?" He questioned. I peered at the word, Nydelig. "Ni-de-lit. It means lovely." He smiled and handed me my book. I added it to the bag. Niall picked up my stuffed animal crocodile. "What do we have here?" He asked in a posh accent making me laugh. "What do you call him? Or her, as the case may be." He questioned, pointing at the soft crocodile in his hands. "You are going to laugh at me!" I protested, laughing. "No I won't! i swear!" I bit my lip, "Fine. But in my defence, I came up with his name when I was five! It's Mr. Snouts-a-lot." Niall let out a booming laugh before responding, "It's cute!" I gave him a fake glare and he placed him in my bag. The only thing left on the floor was a photo. I grasped the picture tightly in my hands and sat beside Niall. "Look. This is my family." I handed him the photograph and he held it delicately. "That's me. And theres Chris! And Mike's in the green jacket. Joe's next to Mike, and My moms beside me." I explained. He smiled at our picture. "Your'e skiing!" He acknowledged. "Mhhm. If you are a Norwegian, and you don't ski, there is probably something wrong up top." I joked. He grinned and handed me the photo. I took one last look at it before carefully tucking it in one of outside pockets on my bag.

Next to pack were my clothes. I took my entire drawer out and dumped my clothes on floor. I quickly grabbed my underclothes and shoved them into my bag. Niall chuckled and I blushed. "Our boss has a rule that all your clothes have to be mostly slutty. And the majority of this stuff is either hand me downs, or DIY." I explained. I started folding my clothes neatly and Niall helped. (A/N I attached a link to this, so hopefully it works and you can skip the description below, if you want to :) I owned five pairs of DIY (homemade) short shorts, two bralette tops, a thrift shop dress, two shirts (one having a funky colored giraffe, the other having the deathly hallows sign on it), a pair of see through tights, my dance socks, a dance bodysuit, sweatpants, a ghost change purse that was a present from Tessa, a necklace with a sheep on it, and a few stray friendship bracelets. I set aside my pair of sweat pants and my giraffe T-shirt to wear on the plane ride. We began stacking my clothes in my bag. We finished and still had room left over. That was good as I still had to pack the clothes I was wearing and my shoes. We, the girls and I, all shared shoes, so I had no idea which ones I could keep.

"I can't believe this is happening Niall. I'm leaving this dump!" I exclaimed, grinning wider then I thought was possible. Niall laughed and closed my bag. "Thanks for the help Ni." I said, motioning towards the carry on sized bag. "Anytime." He responded before sitting back on my bed. I was about to join him when I remembered something. I grabbed my pillow and shook it out. a zip lock bag fell to the floor. Stored in the plastic bag was my savings. I had about a hundred dollars saved up. "Now, I know this won't cover the plane ticket, but can you consider this the down payment?" I extended my hand to Niall and dropped the money onto his lap. "Lissy, there is no way you are paying us for the ticket. Save it for something else, it's your hard earned money." Niall spoke, his tone commanding yet sweet. We argued for a few minutes before I gave up and just kept the money. Niall thanked me for the offer and then convinced me that I could use the money to buy some warmer clothes for the English weather. I felt awful, but Niall insisted. We chatted about the house we were going to stay in. Apparently the boys shared this huge house to stay in when they were doing shows in London and working on the album. Niall explained that they were scheduled to stay there for a month before going on tour again.

Harry entered the room looking flustered. I desperately wanted to ask him how it went with Tessa, but I didn't want to pry. Plus, I would get the details from Tessa later. I hugged both Niall and Harry, and they left. I borrowed a pair of Roxy's pajamas and laid on top of my bed. I digested all the information. I was really leaving. The only thing that I would miss would be my co workers. We were like sisters. I groaned as I realized I was going to have to break the news to them soon. I closed my eyes and pictured the best way to tell them. I didn't have much time though, as the door to my room swung open. Before me stood Candy (Cathy), Angel (Alexis), and Roxy (Rebecca). I hugged my best freinds and they looked at me strangely. A few tears slipped out and Cathy wiped them off. "LissyBear, what's wrong?" Rebecca asked softly. I glanced at their worried faces before collapsing on the bed. They crowded around me and I began my story. I told them about Andy, how they had saved me, how we spent time together, and lastly: that they were adopting me.

Like I was, my freinds were both joyed and upset that I was leaving. I was really going to miss them, but they promised to never forget me. After a few minutes Lissy entered the room. She had a few tear marks on her cheeks. She ran over to the bed and tackled me into a bone crushing hug. "Harry told me there plan of adopting you." She whispered in my ear. I hugged her tighter and she let out a whimper. "I'll miss you so much. But I am so glad you are leaving this awful place." She said sadly. I agreed and pulled out of the hug. We sat and talked and laughed for what seemed like hours. We stayed up late into the night just enjoying each others company.

Harry's POV:

"So how did it go with Tessa?" Niall asked. We were strolling down the sidewalk back to our hotel. "Ok. She forgave me. And then I tried to kiss her but she moved away and turned it into a hug,-" Irish interupted, "Burrrrrrrn! That's a first! Someone rejected Harry Styles?! The world must be ending!" I sent him a glare that shut him up. "If you are going to make fun of me then I won't tell you." I huffed sassily. Niall apoligized meekly and I continued. "Anyways, so we hugged and then she asked if we could be best freinds. So I agreed. But I will probably never see her ever agin." I stuffed my hands in my coat pockets and kicked the ground with my shoe. Niall was silent. I thought to myself, maybe I never really liked her as a crush, I just felt guilty for what I had done. But she was really sweet, perfect best freind material.

We reached the hotel in no time. We gathered in my hotel room, aka the Larry Stylinson suite to eat our dinner. Zayn and I explained the drugs issue. Liam inhaled sharply when we told them about the Cocaine. After talking for a while we slowly drifted apart and got ready for bed. I decided to pack in the morning, per usual. I wasn't the most organized person ever. I wished Louis a good night before falling into a dreamless sleep.

Hey Chickas! Hope you like it! And I hope the links work!

Lots of love, Nays!

Ps: YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AT FEEDBACK AND I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ALOT! <333333

Continue Reading