STIGMA OF THE WIND {Completed}

By __kahANI__

I really loved this anime and was disappointed to know that it mostly won't be continued.I wanted to share my... More

YAGAMI & KANNAGI
THE "NOT SO PERFECT" PICTURE DAY!
THE INCOGNITO GIRL
AYANO'S DILEMMA
THE EMPTY VOID
DETECTIVE AYANO!
BATTLING YOURSELF
BREATHE AYANO BREATHE
HUNT FOR THE ANSWERS
I THINK WE'RE GONNA DIE TODAY...
YOU'RE NOT THE HEAD OF THE KANNAGI'S!
YOU'RE NOT THE HEAD OF THE KANNAGI'S {2}
BREAKDOWN
THE POWER OF 'WE'
YAGAMI & KANNAGI

TRUST

45 4 0
By __kahANI__

Dad & I spent a lot of quality time together...after a lot of days we laughed over a meal, talked about stupidest things in the world...and I loved it, I can't believe how I survived so many days without him talking to me...

AYANO : Good night dad!

JUGO : Good Night Ayano! Sleep well!

I was happy...I spent a lot of time with father and hopefully today I could sleep well...At least after days of sadness, one happy thing happened.

I woke up feeling a lot better, I felt like today I should go to school and I happily got ready for it. Even though, I was a bit hurt by Kazuma but I didn't want that to affect this little bundle of happiness I felt yesterday.

AYANO: Bye dad!

JUGO : Bye Ayano! Have lots of fun!

I am glad dad and I are back on speaking terms....I love it.

YUKARI : Ayanoooo! Ohh Myy Godd! I was so scared why didn't you answer our calls?

NANASE : Damnn! You scared us to death Ayano!

AYANO : Chill off you two. First of all...Thank you for always staying by my side.

I had to tell them that and I took them into a hug.

YUKARI : That means...You and Kazuma are back together?

AYANO : Don't spoil my mood by talking about him Yukari...

NANASE : That means...

AYANO : Listen you two,  I Love you both and I want you to know that whatever you think is going on between me and Kazuma...It's not like that...I guess..I just guess we are not meant to be together...

They take me into a hug.

NANASE : You love him, don't you!

Well! Now when telling the truth makes me feel a lot better then why lie to them...

AYANO : I guess...it was more like...I got taken away for a while and I though it was true...

How I wished it was true...

YUKARI : Didn't I tell you she is in love...

AYANO : Ughh! Cut the crap. 

Today was pleasant. I was Happy, Tried keeping my thoughts off Kazuma and I was successful to some extent. School went well and I was heading back home, excited to see dad.

Upon reaching the Kannagi House, I was a bit shocked seeing a lot of members there Tachibana, Genma, Cathrin, Ren, all of the Kannagi members including...Kazuma.

AYANO : What's going on?

TACHIBANA : Ayano..we..

CATHRIN : Jugo got kidnapped.

What the heck? Mind your self Cathrin....it's my dad we're talking about!

CATHRIN : Ayano! Trust me, I'm not making things up here.

TACHIBANA : She's right Ayano! You need to calm yourself down!

I didn't agree to anything they said until My eye met with Kazuna's and I saw him not correct any one of them...for further confirmation I looked at Ren and his face had a worried expression on it.

It can't be, Father Is the strongest amongst us...it is impossible someone could take him away!

AYANO : You have any idea where?

TACHINANA : To the mystical village...

AYANO : Mystical village?

CATHRIN : It's a village in the west that was recently captured more like disappeared overnight...Kazuma, Ren and I had been there...so I think---

KAZUMA : You don't have to worry Ayano! I'll find him out!

AYANO : Yeah? And how much money are you planning to take for it this time?

KAZUMA : What--

AYANO : Let it be Kazuma...I am capable of finding out my Father, I don't need anyone's help! ANYONE'S!!!

I screamed while looking at Kazuma and then towards Cathrin and Tachibana....He's my Father and I'll find him no matter what!

Where did Cathrin say again? Mystical village on the west! Looks like I'll be going there myself...

KAZUMA : Ayano? Where are you going?

AYANO : .......

I begin running...outside the Kannagi house...towards the west...assuming my way to that so called Mystical village...no matter how strong that kidnapper is, I'm bringing back my dad safe and sound.

AYANO : Enraiha come forth!

I callout to my Enraiha and begin running with all my strength.

AYANO : I'll save you dad!...You're gonna be OK!

KAZUMA : You know? I like your spirit!

Why the hell is he here?

AYANO : Go away Kazuma! This is not your fight!

KAZUMA : Yeah? Anyways I'm just coming to spectate you!

Jackass!

I still continue running while he floats beside me...looking towards me and I suddenly get that twist n turn feeling in my tummy! Damn you Kazuma!

AYANO: I know everything is a show for you Kazuma...and right now! I don't want you to have fun while I'm actually suffering.

A soft pull on my waist and I'm above the surface, floating. What the ----

I was against a hard chest, with my waist safely secured by a pair of string arms.

KAZUMA : I can never ever have fun while you suffer!

I almost fell for that Kazuma...

KAZUMA : About reaching the mystical village? It's really far away and running till there is going to drain your energy...You can't fight in that case.

My breath hitched...I missed him...his annoying self, his essence, his touch, his voice, his sent--

Get a grip on yourself Ayano! you are not going to get persuaded this easily.

KAZUMA : Say something? Ayano!
AYANO: I will get my father back, even if that means I have to die for it.

KAZUMA : If you are so eager to die...I promise I want stop you...but just so you know! If you're alive...you can fight...If your dead you're useless.

I don't speak anything further, I know he is right...but he would never understand how desperate I am to get my dad.

KAZUMA: We're here!

He whispered in my ears and I really did not realize when we reached there and how come? for the first time, Kazuma and I were quite and reached our destination without any chaos. I guess, sometimes silence speaks louder than words.

As soon as my foot lands on the ground I try moving away from his grip but he still didn't let me leave.

AYANO: Kazuma?  What are you doi---

Before I could compete his palm on my mouth forbade me from speaking further.

KAZUMA : Sense the energy Ayano!  We are not alone, there are a lot of villagers under the evil's possession here...we have to be smart enough for an attack.

He whispered. He was right! I could sense a lot of people with mild energies...but a few with extremely high energy levels.

I was devastated upon realizing how many people I have to battle against because I just wanted my father back.

Kazuma's grip on my waist loosened for a second with a push...after which he spun me around to face him. His right hand quickly around my waist again to hold me in position while he used his left hand to tuck the loose end of my hair behind my ear.

My eyes were wide in shock. I couldn't deny that I really loved the way he touched me but on the other hand, I had no clue why he was doing it in the first place?

KAZUMA : Promise me, the moment things get out of your hand you'll save yourself?

Is he being serious?

AYANO: What?

KAZUMA: I trust you Ayano and that is the only reason I made up my mind to bring you here, in this dangerous place to fight by my side.

Trust me? I chuckled.

AYANO: Trusted me enough to tell me about Cathrin fighting with you? Trusted me enough for letting me know the truth? trusted me enough for letting me know about Yumi? Who are you fooling Kazuma?.... Trust? was never our thing!

With these words leaving my mouth his grip around my waist tightened and my breath hitched. Don't do this to me Kazuma!...You have no idea how you affect me.

A tear drop rolled down my cheek.

KAZUMA : I loved Tsui-ling, Ayano!

There we go again...Tsui-ling? seriously? 

KAZUMA : I couldn't save her...and after this you came to my life...and I learnt to forgive myself...I learnt that the heart I once gave to Tsui-ling....Is with you now!

My teary confused eyes looked up to meet his warm gaze...this was enough to have the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

His heart is with me? He- He loves me? It was not one sided?

I broke into tears with my sobs getting louder I leaned my tired head over his chest...Knowing, that now? He was MINE!

I cried my heart out while he placed an assuring kiss over my head. I grabbed his shirt into my fist while crying...The emotions I had held within me for so long, were finally coming out like I had no control over them.

I loved him...I loved him with all my heart.

He placed his free hand on my neck making me look into his eyes while I continued crying.

Slowly, trailing the path of my tears his lips find their way to mine. My body responds involuntarily like it was made for him.

It was a kiss that had multiple emotions...Joy, Warmth, Care, fear...I could sense all of this in that one kiss of his.

Breaking away from our Kiss, He looked deep into my eyes.

KAZUMA : Trusted you enough to be sure that...you have your ways to find things out, Trusted you enough that I knew...you would come back to me even if I were to push you away from certain things. Honestly, I just didn't trust myself. I thought I wouldn't be able to protect you like...like Tsui-ling.

This time I took the initiative to place a peck on his lips.

For the first time ever, he dropped his cool dude act and showed his vulnerable side to me, I won't let him shut him off from me so soon. He needs to know that I'm with him forever.

AYANO : What ever happened with Tsui-ling was her destiny, I feel sorry too but you need to know there was nothing you could do back then...but now you can!

I placed my hands over his cheeks.

AYANO: Now, You can help me by saving this village and bringing my father back.

Kazuma nodded with a smile.

'We' were finally starting on a fresh note. 

??? : I never knew you would betray me Kazuma!

Kazuma and I were interrupted by a very familiar voice. We looked into each other's eyes and Knew that it was show time.

Who do you think Interrupted Kazuma and Ayano? Will they be able to save Jugo? Stay tuned to find out what happens next.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Guys! The next chapter will probably be the last chapter and the epilogue....I am so emotional on finishing this...Hold on for a little longer we are almost reaching the end.

And...yeah! Please vote and comment...It will keep me motivated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56.6K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
345K 15K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
312K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
484K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc