Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)

By Anjanaa31

Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi...... More

Introduction......
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.

Chapter 24

6.9K 438 47
By Anjanaa31

Two three days passed. Arnav has decided to let his confusion take a back seat for now. He has thought to calm his mind first and then he can think about anything else later rationally.

He was sitting in his cabin going through a file when Kushi came inside.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav looked up - Haan....

Kushi - Arnav ji. Iam feeling ill. I wanna go home.

Arnav stood up from his chair and touched her forehead - What happened ? Should we go and meet the Doctor ?

Kushi shook her head - No. I just wanna rest. I.....

Arnav - Let's go.

Kushi - It's ok. I'll go with driver.

Arnav - No problem Kushi. I'll come with you.

Kushi - Ok.

They both went out. Arnav informed Nani and went to parking. Soon Kushi came out..... He observed that she is looking worn out.

She came and sat inside the car.

Arnav - Kushi, shall we go to hospital ?

Kushi looked at him tiredly - Tomorrow please..... I don't think I can make it up today. I need to rest.

Arnav sighed - Ok fine.

Kushi leaned on the seat and closed her eyes and slept soon.

Arnav reached home and shook her. Kushi opened her drowsy eyes and reached their room with great difficulty and without even changing she laid on the bed.

Arnav was worried looking at her. He has never seen her like this. What has happened ?

Sighing he let her sleep.

It was night -

The dinner time also has passed away..... But Kushi has not woken up..... He had tried to wake her up but she said she don't want anything and if she feels hungry she will wake him. And on Arnav's constant pestering she got up and had a cup of juice and laid again.

He immediately called Sandhya (their family doctor) and fixed an appointment with her early in the morning.

He laid beside her and caressed her hair - Kushi.....

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav - Take leave tomorrow. I have fixed an appointment with Sandhya Aunty.

Kushi - Hmm......

Arnav - Kushi, what happened to you suddenly ? You were alright yesterday.....

Kushi murmured in her half drowsy state - Hmm...... Woh..... I......

Arnav - It's ok. It's ok...... Relax. Sleep.

Kushi just laid there and held his hands and slept again. He laid beside her worried. What the hell has happened to her ? What if there is any emergency in the middle of night ? What will he do ? She is not having fever then why is she lying like this.

He laid there wide awake just looking at her face. And unknowingly dozed off.

Next day morning -

Arnav woke up first. He went to washroom and came out fresh up.

Nani came inside - Chote..... How is Kushi bitiya now ?

Arnav - I don't know Nani. She was not even able to get up and speak something. I don't know what happened to her suddenly. She is still sleeping.

Nani looked at her worriedly.

Arnav - Don't worry Nani. I have already fixed an appointment. Will take her to Sandhya Aunty

Nani - Good. You stay with her and take care of her.

Arnav - Ok Nani.

Nani exited their room and Arnav sat on the bed waiting for her to open her eyes. As he saw the time is nearing for their appointment he woke her up.

Arnav - Kushi..... Get up. We need to go to Doctor.

After his few attempts Kushi finally opened her heavy eyes.

Arnav caressed her cheek and moved the hairs that fell on her face.

Arnav - Get freshen up Kushi. We will go to doctor.

Kushi nodded and got up from the bed. And taking a robe she went inside the washroom.

She opened the knob and stood under the shower. As she felt pain in whole body..... She turned on the hot water shower.

She felt soothing at first but slowly....... Slowly her BP got down. She felt giddy.....

Her eyes started fading. She quickly turned off the shower and took the towel and wrapped it around herself. It was a long towel that can cover from her chest till legs.

She took her robe and wore that over the towel but couldn't tie it properly letting it hang around her like a coat.

She wanted to change but she knew better..... She is going to knock out.

She moved out holding her throbbing head. Once out she mumbled Arnav's name.

Arnav has gone down to take their breakfast. And when he reached their room he saw that Kushi was swaying away. He gasped and keeping their breakfast on the table he ran to her.

He held her safely - Kushi.....

Kushi - Haan.....

Arnav - Kushi what the hell has happened to you ? Tell me right this moment. You are scaring me.

Kushi gave a light smile and indicated towards their bed. He held her arms and helped her walk but as she couldn't walk properly he picked her in his arms.

Kushi who was in her half conscious state..... Got happy even at that situation. He is picking her in his arms for the first time after marriage..... And she couldn't enjoy that properly.

Arnav on the other side laid her on the bed and sat beside her holding her hands.....

Arnav - Kushi..... Kushi..... Tell me what is happening ?

Kushi smiled lightly. Arnav shook his head and was about to get up when he felt his fingers being tugged.

Arnav - Kushi....

Kushi - Sit.....

Arnav sat near her.

Kushi - I....

Arnav bend down as he couldn't hear her properly.

Kushi mumbled - BP low.

Arnav raised and looked at her with his accusing gaze - Low BP ? No way..... Do you realise how have you been the past few hours ? You look like a sick patient. But everything was fine with you..... How come suddenly you are sick like this ?

Kushi - Woh..... Woh mein.... I....

Arnav - stop stammering and answer me dammit.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav sighed - Kushi you are bringing the worst out of me now.

Kushi - Periods. I ......

Arnav sighed hearing her problem and cupped her cheek - You should have informed me about this before Kushi.

Kushi held his hands as tears formed in her eyes. Arnav lift her lightly took the water and made her drink some.

Kushi tugged him and he again bend towards her - I... Alright.....

Arnav - You have to be.... And dare you.... Dare you step out of the bed woman...... Lay down and take rest.

Kushi closed her eyes feeling drowsy. He called Sandhya and told her about Kushi's situation who asked him to feed her something warm.

He went down and bought milk for her.

Arnav - Kushi.

Kushi tried to open her eyes. He lifted her and held the milk before her and literally forced her to drink the whole glass.

Arnav - Sleep for now. Sandhya Aunty is coming.

Kushi - Mami.... Woh..... Dress.....

Arnav looked at her properly then only. She was only in towel wearing a bath robe as a over coat.

Arnav - Mami is out to temple. Don't worry. It's our Sandhya Aunty only. You just lay down and take rest. I will be here.

He made her lay down and covered her properly. Soon Sandhya came and checked her pulse. She prescribed some medicines.

Arnav - Aunty is she ok ?

Sandhya - Arnav...... Woman's body is very delicate during her periods. Anything can happen.... it's normal.

Arnav - But this hasn't happened before. She doesn't looks normal.

Sandhya smiled at Arnav's worried tone.

Sandhya - It's nothing to worry Arnav. Just her BP went down. And as she had a hot water bath she has swayed away. Nothing else. She will be alright if she rests few hours.

Arnav - Few hours ? Aunty all she is doing from yesterday evening is just sleeping.

Sandhya - Offo Arnav...... I have injected your wife. She will be alright if she rests for sometime. Now let me go.....

Arnav - Should I drop you ?

Sandhya - No no.... My car is waiting outside. I'll go. Bye beta.

Arnav - Bye Aunty.

Sandhya patted his arms and went to her hospital.

Arnav sighed and moved near Kushi.

Kushi is sleeping soundly.

Arnav - How much does this girl sleep ?

He laid beside her as he didn't had anything to do.

He caressed her hair sometime. And as he also didn't slept yesterday night properly..... He too slept in few minutes.

It was noon -

Arnav woke up as he felt something stirring beside him. He woke up only to see that Kushi was awake and tossing in the bed.

Arnav - You woke up ? He asked stretching his arms.

Kushi - Hmm.

Arnav - How are you feeling now ?

Kushi - Good.

Arnav - Huh.... Thank god. You scare the hell out of me.

Kushi sat silently letting herself settle properly.

Arnav too sat up and held her hands - Kushi.....

Kushi looked at him and his hands.

Arnav - Kushi if you are in any kind of issue..... Please inform me before.

Kushi spoke weekly - Arnav ji.... This rarely happens.

Arnav - I understand but please don't hide anything from me. Do you know you were lying sick and I didn't even had an ounce of idea of what has happened to you. I was scared what if you need medical help in the mid of night ? Kushi I know we are not that much close yet. You are not comfortable in sharing something so personal with me. But Iam your Husband. You can share what is happening with you to me. At least I will have an idea of what should be done. If not other things then at least your health issues you can share right ? 

Kushi held his hands in hers - First of all Iam not hesitant to share anything with you. I didn't expect my health will spoil so much. This happened before two years...... After that today only Iam having this problem. I was not in my full sense yesterday to explain anything to you. It's not something like you think. Iam not hesitant to share this with you. You are my husband..... One or the other day you will come to know about this anyhow.

Arnav smiled hearing her explanations and closer to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders while she snuggled to him smiling.

Arnav - Now you are fine right ?

Kushi nodded her head.

Arnav - We have to eat something. Iam so hungry.

Kushi - Go down. I will change and come.

And right then a mischievous thought crossed his mind - Kushi.....

Kushi - Hmm....

Arnav - You are looking so sexy in this towel.....

Kushi gasped and hit him - Laadgovernor...... You.....

Arnav laughed and went out locking the door behind. She laughed and stood up. She felt cramps in her abdomen muscle. And her legs are paining like nothing. She dragged herself to the bathroom picking a salwar suit. She smiled thinking that Arnav really worries for her. How much he was caring for her from yesterday ?

She cleaned herself and changed into her suit and went down. Had lunch with Arnav and Mami. After that asking her to rest Arnav went out telling her that he will return in few hours.

Mami saw Kushi in the living room - Kushi bitiya.... What are you doing here ? You should be resting upstairs.

Kushi - Iam alright Mami. I thought to spend time with you.

Anika came from outside - Bhabhi....

Kushi looked at Anika and smiled - Hey Anika.....

Anika - How are you feeling now ?

Kushi - Iam feel a lot better Anika. Come, come and sit.

Anika - No thanks Bhabhi..... I will go and rest.

Mami - Arey Anika beta..... It's rare we woman spend some time. Why don't you come and join us ? I will prepare juice for you and Kushi. You are tired na it will help you.

Anika was surprised as mami didn't taunt her or made her famous remark.

Anika - Mummy ji.... I.....

Mami - Arey jaao jaao. Come down freshen up.

Anika frowned confused and went to her room.

Kushi raised her eyebrows - Waah Mami..... You have started working on Anika.....

Mami - Haan. I realised that I am blaming her alone when I haven't even given a try. So thought to give a try once. 

Kushi - It's a good thing mami. Dekhna everything will be good one day.

Mami smiled and after sometime Anika came down. Mami prepared juice for them.

Mami - How is the juice Anika and Kushi ?

Kushi - It's too good Mami.

Anika passed a light smile.

Mami - Waise what you both like to eat very much..... ? First you tell me Anika.

Anika looked at her wide eyes - Woh.... Mummy ji..... I like Pasta very much.

Mami - And Kushi you....

Kushi - There is no exemption mami. Anything tasty would do..... Iam a great foodie you know.....

Mami laughed pulling her cheek.

Mami - Why don't we have pasta for snack ? We three can prepare them. Will you help me Anika ? Actually I really don't know much about pasta.

Anika was taken aback. She never knew Mami can be this friendly with her.

Kushi - Great let's go to kitchen.

Mami - Kushi you are not straining.

Kushi - Iam not Mami. Let's go.

The three went into the kitchen and started preparing pasta chitchatting. Kushi and Mami speaking the most while Anika just answered when she was asked few things.

Kushi smiled thinking ' Not a bad move mami. Let's see '

After two hours -

Arnav came to their room and saw that Kushi was resting on the poolside.

He kept the things he bought and went to poolside and saw her lying quietly wearing her headphones. He went and waved his hands Infront of her.

Arnav - Hi....

Kushi smiled removing her headphones - Hi Arnav ji...... When you came ?

Arnav - Just now. So how are you now ?

Kushi - Very much fine. Thanks to your pampering.

Arnav smiled - Wait a minute.

He went inside and brought the bags and placed that Infront of her.

Kushi - What is all this ?

Arnav - For you.

Kushi asked surprised - For ME ?

Arnav - Yeah.

She opened the bag to find few nighties and kurthi pyjamas and a hot water bag.

Kushi - What's all this ?

Arnav - You don't have to wear that 5 and a half long length saree every time. Not at least when you are down. You can wear this kurti and pyjamas and when you are in your days you can use this nighties. It will be easy for you.

Kushi looked at him raising her eyebrows in complete shock and surprised. 

Kushi - I never knew you can think so sensitively. I mean.....

Arnav smiled scratching his neck - Actually you were about to faint today and you could manage only towel. So I thought......

Kushi pulled his cheek - Thank you so much.

Arnav - There is hot water bag also. You told Sandhya aunty your back is paining. So.....

Kushi kept the bags in the tea table and standing up she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Kushi - Thank you so much.

Arnav smiled and hugged her back - Take a leave tomorrow also and rest.

Kushi - No it's ok. We'll go to office.

Arnav - No way. You just rest.

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Iam a lady. This will happen every month. Should I keep taking day off every month ?

Arnav - But you are not well.

Kushi - Iam ok. And doing some work will help me diverted.

Arnav - Fine.

Kushi - By the way I missed something.

Arnav - What ?

Kushi - For the first time after marriage you lifted me in your arms and I couldn't enjoy it properly.

Arnav looked at her with his ' what the ' look.

He smacked her head playfully - Only you can think something like this lady. We were not romancing that you missed enjoying. You were about to fall and break your bones remember ?

Kushi - So what ? I missed it na....

Arnav - Ah..... My hands are paining like hell because of that stunt you know. You are not that light as you seem to be.

Kushi - haww..... Laadgovernor Iam not that fat.

Arnav - Oh you are.....

Kushi pouted and was about to go inside when she was pulled back in his arms again. She looked at him pouting.

And in next second her pout stretched into a beautiful smile as Arnav lifted her in his arms again. She clutched his collar as he swirled her slowly. She giggled like a small kid.

Arnav put her down after few rounds - Is that fine ?

Kushi - Very much. Thanks. You are so sweet.

Arnav chuckled. Kushi took all the bags to stuff it inside her cupboard.

Arnav smiled. Kushi was actually a bubbly person inside their home. She may be curt in office...... But inside their room she is a cute, demanding, chirping around, bubbly child. And seeing her all chirping after her being sick and down, is feeling so vibrant. He felt so good seeing her back in her chirping form.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 3.1K 19
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
99.6K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
48.5K 3.9K 32
Its a story about our beloved Arshi. Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta
283K 23.8K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi