Mikey Murphy Imagines

By melissaxclaire

Imagines about Mikey(: More

Meeting For The First Time
Saturday Night
Racing In The Hallway
Do You Want To Build A Snowman?
Movie Theatre
First Kiss
The Girlfriend Tag
After work
Kissing in the rain
Amnesia
Caught
Worried
3000 Miles Away
New Year's Kiss
Forever
Bad Boy
Falling For You
Spring Break
Fire Alarm

Broken

3.1K 72 10
By melissaxclaire

I began the walk to my boyfriend's house while listening to Fifth Harmony's new album.

It was a sunny day and the temperature was 72 degrees, not very common for a spring day in New York, so I decided to walk.

Even though he lives almost a mile away, I was in the mood to get some exercise (and that doesn't happen often).

He didn't know I was coming so I was extremely excited to surprise him.

When I approached his door, I tried just walking in but it was locked. I knocked three times then stepped back to wait.

I heard a two pairs of footsteps coming down the stairs and some whispering. I was confused but I just stayed put.

I smiled when I saw my shirtless boyfriend, Matt, standing in the door frame as the door swung open. But that smile quickly faded as I saw a half naked girl standing behind him.

"Y/N..." he started to say as tears formed in my eyes. "This isn't what it looks like..."

"It's exactly what it looks like!" I yelled.

"I'm so sorry..." he said, getting a bit teary eyed himself. "I shouldn't have... I wasn't thinking about..." he couldn't seem to find the right words to explain himself.

At this point, I really just wanted to leave.

"Screw you!" I yelled, flipping him off.
I ran down his front steps and made my way back home. Only, I was going to make a stop at my best friend's house on my way.

My best friend, Mikey, lives 2 blocks down from me. He moved here in second grade and ever since then, we've been best friends.

When I finally reached his house, my eyes were red and my cheeks were stained with tears. I rapidly knocked on the door, waiting for him to answer.

When he did, I jumped into his arms and cried into his shoulder.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" he said, rubbing my back to calm me down.

I just cried louder in response because I really couldn't find the words to explain.

He sat down on the couch so that I was in his lap. "Look at me" he said, nudging my head so I would lift it up.

When I did, he stared into my eyes, instantly understanding what happened.

"He broke you, didn't he?" he said.
I nodded in response and he shook his head.

"That piece of shit!" he exclaimed. I smiled at his reaction.

"It's okay, Mikey. I guess it's a good thing I caught him cheating. Otherwise I would've been dating him for who knows how long without knowing what he did!" I responded, wiping away my tears. He smiled.

"I'm glad this happened too." he said, still smiling. I gave him a confused expression as if to say 'why'.

"Because now I can do this" he said before locking his lips onto mine. The kiss lasted no longer than 10 seconds before I pulled away. He shifted awkwardly when I did, thinking I didn't enjoy it.

"I'm sorry. It's not that I didn't enjoy the kiss because, believe me, I did." I began. "I pulled away because I'm just so shocked that I didn't realize before how completely in love with you I am. I used to have crushes on you when we were little but I thought those feelings faded when I started dating Matt. Turns out, I was just too distracted to realize what I really wanted. And that's you."

I connected my lips with his again. He pulled away this time and smiled at me.

"I'm so lucky you're mine now" he said, smiling at me.

"Right back at you" I responded.

-------------

OH MY GOSH IM SORRY ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH IM SORRY BABES IVE MISSED YOU. SINCE I LAST UPDATED, WE REACHED 16.8K READS AND THATS INSANE I LOVE YOU.

HERE IS A LONGISH IMAGINE (MY EFFORT TO APOLOGIZE) BECAUSE ILY ALL.

IM SORRY IF THE ENDING SEEMS A BIT RUSHED.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE

-Melissa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
73.1K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
165K 17.5K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...