Arsenal Women

נכתב על ידי imwoso

Cute little scenarios involving the Arsenal Women's team. Some of the characters: Vivianne Miedema, Lisa Eva... עוד

blueberries [daan and beth/viv and lisa]
we will get through this [daan and beth]
lockdown [daan and beth]
conference [daan and beth]
rain [caitlin and lia]
the boot [viv and lisa]
i know you [jordan and leah]
away [caitlin and lia]
delivery [jill]
delivery [jill] p2
champions league [viv and lisa]
a day in my life [jordan and leah]
airport [daan and beth]
new [lia and caitlin]
fake it till you make it [jill and anna]
night [daan and beth]
worried [katie/malin]
goodbye [jill and anna]
video game [daan and beth]
soft bros [viv/jill]
bridge [jill and anna]
smushy [daan and beth]
goodbye [daan and beth]
vacation [jill and anna]
happy pride month
game night [everyone]
olympian [jordan and leah]
happier [beth and daan]
remember that night [beth and daan]
new story
team bonding [everyone]
notes [leah and jordan]
group therapy [beth and daan]
confession [leah and jordan]
nightmare [leah and jordan]

unprofessional [caitlin and lia]

3.7K 42 21
נכתב על ידי imwoso

"Don't break the fucking door," screamed Lia at Caitlin as they got out of their house.

"You come lock it, then," Caitlin replied and stepped away, so Lia could get to the door.

"So fucking useless," said Lia under her breath, as she aggressively walked past Caitlin.

"Only because you don't know the proper way to use," Caitlin said quietly, but loud enough for Lia to hear.

"EXCUSE ME? What did you just say?" Lia turned around with the angriest look on her face.

"I said we are going to be late for the game. Hurry up," replied Caitlin and started walking to the car.

They had been fighting all morning for no reason at all. Every little thing triggered them both and resulted in endless eye rolls, scoffs, and screams.

The car ride was quiet. Neither of them said anything the entire time, even though Caitlin found Lia's driving hideous and Lia hated every song Caitlin played.

After what seemed like forever, they finally arrived at Meadow Park. Everyone seemed hyped about the game, but not these two. They were ready to fight anyone who breathed a bit too loudly around them.

The day just seemed to get worse and worse. They had forgotten that some of the academy kids were supposed to join them for the pre-match preparations.

This meant Lia and Caitlin had to put their anger away, be nice, and smile for the pictures.

"Can you show some emotion for the pictures at least? These kids will keep this day in their minds forever and all you do is give them a half-smile. Have a heart," said Lia, walking to Caitlin, who had just finished taking pictures with some kids.

"What else do you want me to have?" replied Caitlin.

"Fucking decency."

"I love how you managed to fit your entire vocabulary in a single sentence."

Lia scoffed and said, "Your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth."

"How would you know?"

"Oh, you didn't," said Lia, clearly angrier than before.

"I think I just did and there is nothing you can do about it, princess."

"We will see that," Lia replied.

She grabbed Caitlin's hand and dragged her out of the locker room, which everyone had already left to go warm up.

She took her to an empty janitor's closet and locked the door behind them.

"Now keep your fucking mouth shut," Lia told Caitlin, pushing her to the wall.

20 minutes later, they came out of the closet and started running towards the pitch: Caitlin with a lost, sheepish expression and Lia with a huge smirk.

They had missed the warm-ups and arrived just in time for the pre-game team picture. Luckily, they were already wearing their kits, since they had to put them on for the academy students.

After the pictures, they ran to their positions, so the others wouldn't have time to ask questions.

"Yo, what the hell?" DVD shouted at Caitlin from a distance, pointing at her neck.

Caitlin looked at hers and saw a huge hickey.

Lia was watching it all happen with a smug smile. When Caitlin stared at her for an explanation, Lia just shrugged and looked away. 

At half-time, Caitlin finally had the chance to confront Lia.

"Follow me," she said, as they were leaving the pitch.

Lia laughed.

"I said, follow me, NOW!!" repeated Caitlin annoyed, walking even faster.

Entering their old locker room, Caitlin pointed at an empty chair and said, "Get your ass on the fucking chair."

"The game is gonna start in 15 minutes and we have to hear what Joe has to say," Lia replied.

"SIT!!!" Caitlin said strictly.

Lia did what she was told.

Right before Joe was about to bring in substitutes for the missing players, Caitlin and Lia breathlessly ran to the pitch.

Luckily, they weren't benched for being absent from the half-time talk.

Right before the whistle, DVD looked Lia up and down and said, "You two are sick for doing this."

She had now detected a hickey on Lia's neck and the number 19 on her shorts.

Caitlin looked at Daan and winked, while Beth mouthed "take notes" from the other side of the pitch.

Several hours later, Lia was sitting on the couch, scrolling through social media, while Caitlin was in the kitchen, making food.

"CAITS?!?!!" Lia screamed out of a sudden.

"What's up, cupcake?" replied Caitlin, entering the living room.

"Look at this."

Caitlin grabbed Lia's phone and started laughing, saying, "What else did you expect?"

"This is not funny. We left the impression that we are absolutely unprofessional."

"Well, you started it."

"And I don't regret it."

"Good. Now, let's go eat some food, my lady," said Caitlin, offering her hand to Lia.

"Love you," said Lia, kissing Caitlin before they headed to the kitchen.

After the game, they had been tagged in awful lot of posts, with the captions:

- Oh, now everything makes sense.
- Half-time was fun, huh?
- Thaaatt's why they were late both times.
- Caitlin didn't have this in the academy pics 👀
- OMG I JUST NOTICED THAT THEY ARE WEARING EACH OTHER'S SHORTS IN THE SECOND HALF.
- What a comeback @caitlinfoord
- The gays are fed today.

The list went on and on.

thanks for reading lol. idk wtf this was but i had a lot of fun writing it.

spent too much time on google tho and it mostly failed me lol.
i just wanted to find some cute nicknames aussies use for their loved ones to be more aUtHenTiC and they gave me this

thanks for the education, i guess

-
May 21, 2021

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

27K 423 26
Oneshots about Arsenal Womens players Beth Mead and Vivianne Miedema.
155K 2.3K 92
What happened after the euros for Dani Scott and Leah Williamson. Sequel of Dani Scott at the womens Euros 2022.
51.9K 561 26
one shots/imagines. requests are open! please leave any requests in the comments of the first chapter. i'll do my best to complete as many as i can...
25.4K 433 23
as it says in the title, this is a oneshot book. you can do requests in the comments or pm me. also I will not do smut bc I'm not comfortable doing i...