The Last Elements Witch (Teen...

By TWTVD1D

I'm Rosie West. I'm 22 years old and I am a witch. I'm one of the last surviving female witches there is as f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Thank You
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
OMG
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Question
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank You
Chapter 41
Sorry
Hi

Chapter Three

3.7K 84 1
By TWTVD1D

I dropped all of my bags and turned around to see a vaguely familiar person in the shadows. “Hey I’m Derek Hale” what the fuck was he doing here. I turned back around and walked into my apartment and slammed the door behind me. Dropping all of the bags in the kitchen I decided I wanted to watch some TV I walked into the living room to see Derek sitting there. How the hell did he get in, he must be one of them too but I acted surprised. 

“What do you want? How did you get in here? ” I asked knowing exactly how he got in the window was open.

“Sorry didn’t mean to scare you” he said whilst getting up from the sofa and coming towards me. I stepped back as he kept coming towards me. I backed up into the door and he put his hands out to grab my waist and my force field went up. “Shit” I muttered mostly to myself. My force field is like a reflex when people I don’t know come near me.

“What is that” he asked looking a little confused. He looked cute when he is confused.

“It’s a force field” might as well tell him the truth. He’s going to want to know what I am and there is no other explanation for what just happened. 

“Ok I’m a witch you’re a werewolf please can you go now I’m tired and I have a lot to do tomorrow” I couldn’t be bothered to beat around the bush.

“What the hell are you talking about babe” he said whilst backing up out of my face.

“ first don’t call me babe second I have no idea who the hell you are but I know you are a werewolf  and lastly please don’t tell Scott about any of this you can come here tomorrow at 12:00pm for lunch and I will explain everything.” Why the hell did I just invite him over for lunch I thought whilst mentally face palmed myself. 

“Fine but I want a full explanation see you tomorrow babe” he said whilst heading towards my window. Before I could say anything he was gone.

I had a shower and hopped into bed with a tub of chocolate ice cream and started to watch a film. But I couldn’t concentrate on the film I just kept thinking of Derek and how he called me babe and then I fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 90 26
I wrote this a few years ago so it's really bad-but if you still want to read it, this is where it started: : : I was only meant to go back to Beacon...
2.1K 79 18
(THIS STORY IS OLD, I'VE WRITTEN IT WHEN I WAS ONLY TWELVE AND THE CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN JUST GO AWAY😂) Hey, before...
969 33 9
Bonnie, Tyler, and their friends had grown up together, since the days they were born. Living normal teenage lives, or so they thought. Trying their...
213 22 14
Sophia Stilinski has had unexplainable powers since she was a kid. She never thought anything of it. That is, until her brother's best friend gets bi...