MCYT Oneshots (Mostly Tommyin...

By Am_Mood

Yo, here we go. Cross posted on Ao3, where I am ServerNotFound. If you want a better description on each cha... More

Suck It Up
The King and His Son
Smile
Claimed
Gods
True Family
The Traumatized Youth
Protection
Nobody Can Win
Finally Home
Disc
Doomsday, Rewritten
Explanations, Now
Can I Stay for the Night, or Maybe Forever
Death of a Child
Back In Business, Boys
Left Behind
Oikogeneia Aimatos Kai Chrysou
He
It's Lovely, Isn't It? Having People Who Care?
Love
The Mismatched Calling Of Family (1/3)
The Mismatched Calling of Family (2/3)
I Have a Family, But You Are Not Them
Time Itself Was Against Him
The Mismatched Calling of Family (3/3)
Home
Loss
Brothers
Siblings
My Fault?
Dancing and Confrontation
Drift Away (1/2)
Darling
Bust Your Kneecaps
Blood
Platonic
Ghostinnit 3shot
The Blood of the Covenant is Thicker then The Water of the Womb
Drabbles/Not Finished
Platonic (Again)
SBI Family AU
Healing (1/2)
Before He Cheats
The Five
Moral of the Story
Mama
Dadnoblade (With SBI Family Feels)
Karlnapity
Petals
Death Doesn't Discriminate
Boundaries and Standards
It Was Never Meant to Be
Currency
Flowers
Quackity Hurt/Comfort
Roommates
Sadness
Healing (2/2)
Wings
In the Ruins
It's My Birthday
It's My Birthday Part 2
Home
Unfinished Oneshots
Dadnoblade but more Angsty~
His Last Words
Victim of Choice (Unfinished Oneshot, Free for Taking)
Talk
The End of an Era
Headcannons
Floor
Soulmates
His Final "I Love You"
It's Highschool Darling, You Don't Want Me to Have a Soul
Never Coming Back
Parents Suck
Awesam Family (Including Tommy)
The 4 of Us (Turned 10)
I'm Sorry (You Really Aren't)
Family
Platonic Husbands or Not (Only Few Know)
Nowhere (Part 1/2)
Wisp Hurt/Comfort (Kinda?)
Announcements!!
Goodbye
Sex With a Ghost
Family and Husbands
You're Gone... (Part. 1)
Incorrect Quotes, Husbands Style
Dream's a Bitch
Quick A/N
And the Universe Said, "I'm Sorry, Little Ones"
Mourning
Hobbit Hole
Game
Update!!! New fic :D!!!
Fighting
Savior
Leaves From The Vine
Marriage and Family
Parents Day
The Art of Acting
All For You
Update/Author's Note
What is Love? What Does it Mean?

Family of Choice

1.5K 34 9
By Am_Mood

It was a well known fact on the Dream SMP that Dream had siblings. What wasn't a well known fact was that Dream had disowned all of them when he turned 18, Drista and Foolish included. Even their own mother, Captain Puffy, didn't know. Purely because of the fact that Dream never disowned her. And his siblings? Well, they refused to talk about it.

It was also a well known fact that Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy were the adopted sons of Philza Minecraft, Techno and Wilbur twins (with Wilbur slightly older), and Tommy the youngest. And, another well known fact was that Tommy and his family (or the remnants) disowned each other as soon as Phil stabbed Wilbur through with a sword. Everyone just thought they were having problems. No one knew they weren't even considering each other family anymore (or well, Tommy ached every time he thought of them, and he still had the primal instinct to call out to Phil, his old father, but he knew Techno and Phil never loved him in the first place {something not true by a long shot}, and he was okay with that).

Another not well known fact? Drista, Foolish, and Tommy found solace in each other. They became each other's family. They were siblings, bonds created through other fractured bonds and the feeling of loss. When Tommy met Foolish (Drista had introduced the 2), he knew. Foolish was a god in mortal clothing (he knew a lot about gods in mortal clothing). Foolish knew as well as soon as his eyes landed on Tommy. He didn't even need to use his god senses to tell. Tommy was broken, and needed help healing. Drista had admin blood running through her veins. Because anyone could be an admin, but only so few had actual admin blood running through their veins from the ancients like she did (along with Dream, who was, by birth, her brother, unlike Foolish, Tubbo, and Lani, who were her siblings by adoption).

Foolish didn't officially come to the SMP until way later. But he was lurking, and Tommy had known him since right after the 2nd explosion (#1 belonging to Dream Team, and #3 belonging to Techno, Wilbur, and Dream).

Drista, Foolish, and Tommy were a family. Their own, small, family. Full of trauma. Healing with each other. And no one knew.

Tubbo had gotten his healing, with Ranboo and Lani and Michael. Tommy just wanted that as well. That's why he chose to visit the prison that fateful day. That's why he was talking to Dream, his siblings encouraging him (while also being skeptical and overprotective). They were going to move the overworld, hell, heaven, anything and everything to get him out. But he assured them he was fine.

He was getting free today. He knew it had been 7 days (he kept in contact with his sibling) even if Sam wasn't on shift yet. He was elated, and happy. He was also a bit pissed, with Dream insisting he was a good (the god of life and death, no less, which he knew for a fact, belonged to Philza and Foolish, Philza having death and Foolish life {hence the totem of undying hybrid status}). All in all, he was not too happy at the fake god parading himself around. Claiming things that weren't true.

And he would be damned if he didn't speak his mind. He was Tommyinnit. He was rarely ever truly angry, but he was then. And he still had a reputation to uphold. And no weapons. So he had to do this the way his facade would; a ton of yelling and witty remarks. Just like Wilbur taught him (the witty remarks bit, he learned how to yell to cover up the pain and his true power).

He didn't expect to be backed into a corner, his head already bleeding, Dream looking downright murderous. He was scared (he would always be scared of Dream, he could never escape him, now could he?). He just wanted to go home.

And so, with one last bout of strength (which was depleting as he lost more blood), he called out to the people he knew would come.

"Drista! Foolish! I need you!" He exclaims.

Dream must have started tuning him out, because he doesn't even falter, or, react for that matter. Not until there's a blinding light in front of him, and Drista and Foolish are suddenly there.

"Step back, Clay." Drista states, voice hard and unyielding, arms crossed over ehr red sweatshirt, mask long gone (it scared Tommy, so she stopped wearing it).

Dream just flashes a manic grin. "Come to watch the show, dear siblings?" He asks, a laugh of pure insanity escaping his throat.

"You want to make this show? We will make it a show." Foolish states.

With a snap of his fingers, they are teleported. Suddenly, they are in the middle of a coliseum. The stands are filled with the other members of the DSMP, all looking dazed and confused. Tommy is healed and sitting in a chair which makes it look like he's the emperor in this type of situation. Dream is in the middle of the arena, dressed in diamond armor, and holding a netherite axe, the weapon of his choice. On the opposite side are Foolish and Drista. Foolish wears his old egyptian robes, and holds a trident, with a sword in a scabbard on his waist. Drista wears simple iron (more flexible, not as heavy), and holds a sword, along with a trident strapped to her back.

Dream might also be of admin descent, but he was royally screwed. Not only was Drista also of admin descent, but Foolish was the god of life. If he wanted Dream dead (which he did), then he would die. No one escaped his wrath. Especially not when it involved his true family.

"You wanted a show Dream!? Well, here we can five a true show! A duel, you vs us! If you win, you get out of prison! If we win, we get to do whatever we want! Sound fair?" Foolish exclaims, a smug smirk settling on his face.

Puffy sighs, shaking her head. Everyone else, even the other gods (Philza, god of death, Techno, god of blood, Wilbur, god of music and insanity {who wasn't truly dead, just pretending}, and Eret, god of contracts, the Nether, and the LGBTQ+), are confused and a bit scared. It seems as if no one else knows of Foolish's godly status. Only Puffy, who knew everything about her kids. And Glatt, who was secretly watching (Puffy was his sister, after all).

"Foolish! You aren't wearing any armor! And Drista, you're only in iron!" Tubbo shouts worriedly from the stands, trying to move down, but Foolish's magic keeps them in place.

Dream grins, swinging his axe experimentally. "Sound fair, but, also, if I win, I get Tommy."

Drista's eye twitches, but she smiles relentlessly. "Fine," she grits out, faking it to make it so Dream underestimates them, "Tommy, call it out!" She exclaims, turning to her slightly older brother.

"Ready...!" He starts, counts to 3, then shouts as loud as possible, "FIGHT!"

Dream doesn't stand a chance. The duo wastes no time, Foolish shooting his hands out. Golden ropes shoot from his fingertips, and wrap themselves around Dream. He contains him, a grin on his face, trident forgotten in its scabbard. Drista teleports forward, axe in hand, and takes no time at all to point it at Dream's neck, not even caring as he struggles, and makes a wound on his neck.

"We win." Drista says sweetly, before chopping Dream's head off in one clean motion.

Dream doesn't respawn. Blood spurts from where his head was severed, the head rolling away, while the body falls, released from Foolish's gold ropes. Drista wipes the blood off of her axe on her pant leg, mouth curled in disgust.

Tommy jumps down from the platform he sits on, doing a roll midair, and letting his wings split open from his back. He soars down, to stand beside his siblings. He opens his arms, Foolish shrinks down to his normal human looking height, and the 3 of them hug. The DSMP stares, astonished.

Drist and Foolish turn to them, eyes narrowed.

"That is what happens to people who decide to harm Tommy. We will not hesitate to kill you if you harm him, and he will not hesitate to kill you if you try and harm one of us. Even you, Eret, Techno, Phil, and Wilbur. You might be gods, but Tommy has defeated gods before, and Foolish is a god himself. Bad combo." Drista declares.

"Goodbye!" Tommy exclaims as an afterthought, before the 3 of them teleport home.

After that, everyone thinks twice before messing with Tommy. Tommy does still have some friends, those like Quackity and his fiances, Tubbo, Ranboo, Michael, and Lani, and Purpled. Everyone else is too afraid, especially those who only stayed close to kill him, like Niki, Jack Manifold, and Egg enthusiasts. Even Sam stayed away, Tommy couldn't really forgive him for leaving him in there with Dream. Puffy also came by, missing her old duckling, and finally learning about the disownment that had happened so long ago.

Tommy finally got to live his life, and heal, after years of just surviving.

Extra Facts

Hannahxxrose is the goddess of nature.

Slimecicle is the god of overworld mobs.

Hanna, Slime, and Foolish are really close friends.

Tubbo is a sheep hybrid, like Puffy, while Lani is the ram hybrid, like Schlatt.

SBI missed Tommy deeply after the whole... killing of Dream, but would never admit it.

The Bay actually came over, and almost murdered half of the SMP when they learned what happened.

Those like Sapnap, George (who was the god of sleep), and Fundy learned to move on.

The Minors became known as the Clingy Benth Quartet (includes Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy, and Purpled).

Purpled was never left behind again, and also got to heal.

Fundy and 5up got married, and moved to Cogchamp.

Tommy, Drista, and Foolish live in a small cabin out in the woods. The only people who know where it is is the Business Bay, Hanna, and Slime (the last 2 since they were, ya know, gods). Not even Tubbo, Ranboo, and Purpled know.

Tommy treasures his friendship with the Bench Quartet (of course), but they could never match the Business Bay. Not that Purpled, Ranboo, and Tubbo were bad friends, but they had their moments, and the Bay? The Bay never failed him (except that one time with Wisp, but resisting the hold of a god is hard).

The Bay only trusts Hanna, Slime, Foolish (dubbed the Golden Trio), Drista, and Tommy. They don't even fully trust those who are Tommy's friends (call it paranoia, they call it valid).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.5M 48.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
248K 16.2K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...