BigBang Imagines & Scenarios

By CoupDeTOP

Just BigBang scenarios varying from fluff to smut, and everything in between More

Imagine: He's Showering
Imagine: He sees...
Imagine: You're pregnant
Taeyang Shower *smut*
You Play 7 Minutes in Heaven
Image He's drunk and he...
Imagine he gets jealous...
Roaming (TOP,YB) *request*
Tazza 2 (G-Dragon)
Baby Goodnight (Daesung)
(Seungri) Korean Lessons
Ice Cream Date *requested*
Sandwich (Taeyang)
Arguement (G Dragon)
Imagine painting with Daesung...
Imagine Seungri asks for...
Imagine....(Taeyang) *smut*
Imagine...*smut* *Requested*
Imagine Daesung...
Imagine you go on a date...
Imagine Taeyang...
G-Dragon
AUTHORS NOTE (BigBang comeback)
Imagine BigBang...
Imagine Seungri
Imagine T.O.P...
Imagine G-Dragon...
Imagine Taeyang...*kinky smut*
Seungri scenario...
Imagine T.O.P
JIYONG BIRTHDAY REQUEST THING
Museum of T.O.P
Camp with Taeyang
G-Dragon On The Phone
Daesung's candles
Gym with Seungri
Hospital with TOP
Taeyang
G-Dragon
Karaoke with Daesung
Sick Seungri
TOP Amnesia
Alcoholic Taeyang
Drunk G-Dragon
Seungri
I Love You Daesung
BigBang
BigBang Parody
Daesung *SMUT*
Kiss G-Dragon
Taeyang, One Sided Love
Nyongtory fighting over you
Taeyang's Hairstylist
Taeyang
T.O.P+Booty
Taeyang
Daesung
Dance Battle
Taeyang Running Man
Seungri
Seungri Road Trip
BigBang roaming pt.2
Seungri's Dare
Taeyang ft. BigBang
Seungri Early Morning
Daesung ( LNFIL)
Vacation with BigBang
T.O.P "You Like?"
Daesung *smut*
TOP *angst*
Seungri Naver V Live
Seungri *Smut*
G-Dragon Song Writing
Daesung's Kisses
T.O.P (LNFIL)
YoungBae (ft. GD)
Studying
G-Dragon Beakup
Seungri
GDYB
Daesung
Taeyang
TOP Birthday!
Daesung Loser
Daesung Loser (2)
Study pt.2
G-Dragon
Seungri
T.O.P Arguement
Daesung
Seungri Strong Baby
Taeyang Kisseu
T.O.P
BigBang + surpise reveal
T.O.P
Seungri 壁ドン
T.O.P *smut*

Imagine...

23.7K 436 60
By CoupDeTOP

Imagine you or BigBang gets a bit...clingy 

-requested-

*Seungri*

Just as you are about to get up from the couch to get a snack that  Seungri kept asking you for, you feel something tug at your arm. "Yes?" You sigh at another delay.

The boy wiggles onto you so his head is resting in your lap. He smiles and swipes your hair out of your face. "I love you."

You raise an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" Again you try to stand up but he pulls you back. "Can't I say I love you? Do you not love me? I knew it." Suddenly he jumps up, dragging you with him. "Why don't you love me? I'll make you food."

He  walks to the kitchen and picks up a wooden spoon, a wide smile plastered on his face. "Eh?"

You just chuckle and roll your eyes.

Immediately he let's out a long saddened whine.

"(Y/n)~~~!"

Seungri walks up to you and hugs you tight. "Why don't YOU LOVE MEEEE!" His head tilts back and he cries out again.

"Why don't we ever cuddle like we used to?" Seungri shakes you by your shoulders when suddenly you get a call from your boss.

"Right now?" You ask, one hand out pushing Seungri away while the other holds your phone up to your ear. A sigh escapes your lips before you hang up and head to your room. "Where are you going?"

He looks at you with wide eyes and follows you to your closet. "To work."

"But its Sunday!" He holds onto your arm like child.

"I have to go. Love you," You laugh, and kiss his cheek.

"Love you too."

*TOP*

Seung Hyun groans loudly, wrapping his arm around your body to pull you closer.

You nudge him away with your elbow, "Its really hot in here."

Still, he puts his leg on yours and continues to pull you.

"What are you doing?" Your eyes glance up at his, and a smile spreads across his lips. "I'm cuddling you."

You chuckle. Usually you were the one who'd be acting like this. Laying on your side with one arm resting on his chest, one leg bent over both of his.

Now its Seung Hyun who's squeezing you tight, constantly kissing you; something he didn't really liked doing on a normal day with everyone else around.
But today he kissed you right in front of Jiyong as if it was nothing.

"Seung Hyun," you warn as he suddenly begins to nuzzle his face in your hair. "Choi Seung Hyun!"

He stops to look at you. "What?"

"Why are you acting like that?"

He pouts his lips. "I just miss you."

With a blank expression on your face you just stare at him. "I've been with you the whole day."

"But why don't you love me!" He suddenly jumps on you, all of his body weight resting on your hips.

You sigh, too tired to argue about something so silly. "I do love you."

He leans over and hugs you, surprisingly he isn't even that heavy.

"I still want to cuddle though." His muffled voice speaks into your neck.

"Fine."

*Daesung*

You sigh deeply, your head turned towards Daesung as he reads a book in silence. Ever since he asked you too stay with him in Japan for promotions he's done everything but be he's natural sweet self.

He wouldn't kiss you goodnight or hug you from behind when you were cooking for him when he came home to your apartment. Now he would occasionally hold your hand and kiss you on the cheek.

"Oppa." You call and immediately he looks up with widened eyes.

"Oppa," he smiles. "You never call me Oppa. What's wrong?" He bends the top of the page he was reading and closes his book, setting it aside so he could scoot closer to you.

You just watch him as he places a hand on your thigh, rubbing your jeans like he usually would when you're out in public. "You've been so busy lately and I don't know..." Your voice trails off as you suddenly place your hand upon his.

"You don't act all couple-y any more."

"Couple-y?" He chuckles, his small eyes turning into half moon crescents. You love it when that happens, and seeing it couldn't make you any more happier.

"I guess I miss us being all-"

"Saranghaeyo." He smiles and suddenly kisses you softly, his hand moves under your chin while yours holds onto his strong arms. Without warning you pull away and hug him tightly. His warm body embracing yours. It's as if you fit in his arms like a puzzle piece; perfect.

You feel his hand run up and down your back, soothing you until you pull back.

"Sarangahe."

*Taeyang*

As you sipped on your coffee and talked to one of the backstage helpers, Youngbae tiptoed behind you and wraps his arms around you from behind. "Omo." You turn your head and see him smiling at you happily. "Hey," He quietly greets you with his husky voice. 

Your lips curl into a grin. "Hi."

"I missed you," He steps back and turns you around with his hand in yours. "I was wondering if we could go out later?" 

Suddenly the girl who you were talking to taps your shoulder. "Um, sorry to bother you, but it starts soon." Her painted red lips and perfect springy curls make Youngbae second guess what you both were talking about before he got there. "What is?"

"I'm uh... doing a photoshoot." You bite your bottom lip, unsure if he would be okay with it or not. Usuallly with photoshoots there needed to be a reason, and your reason he did not know. "Why?" He looks at you with a confused look, both you and the girl staring at him nervously. "I-"

Youngbae then steps forward. "Let me go with you. I want to do it with you, can I go?" He looks at the girl desperately. "Uh..." You glance at her but all she does is laugh, "Yeah, I guess."

"Awesome! We'll go wash up and meet you here in 30 minutes." 

YoungBae grabs your hand and pulls you away to a different hall.

"But it starts soon! Aish, forget it." She shakes her head, completely aware that this would happen.

"Sorry I just barged in like that," He says but you stay silent.

Suddenly he hugs you again. "Yeobo," he brethes deeply. "I love you."

"I love you too." You say for the hundreth time today.

"Do you really?" He kisses you and begins playing with your hands. "Um," You pull your arms back. "Yeah."

He frowns and grabs your waist. "Doesn't look like it." Again, you pull away. "Why are you doing that?"

"What?"

"That," you laugh and point to how his hand was now tugging at the bottom of your shirt. "YoungBae I'm not going anywhere you don't need to hold onto me like that."

"Sorry," He says as he pulls away and shyly chuckles to himself. "I wasn't aware-"

"It's okay," You kiss his cheek before dragging him back down the hall. "Just stop being weird."

*G-Dragon*

"Ji, how about this one?"  You move your cell phone closer to his face so he could see. "Do you like it?" 

He grunts in response, his eyes pasted on the bigger screen in front of you both. You glance at him to notice that he wasn't even paying attention. "Jiyong Oppa~," You turn around, leaving the spot where you rested yourself under his arm.

"Ji," you say as you begin to poke his cheek repeatitively. "Jiiii."

Your fingers pinch his cheek, drag up his eyebrow, and push up his nose to make him look like a pig. No matter what you did he wouldn't look at you.

Frowning, you move closer to his face and kiss his cheek hoping for at least any kind of reaction, but what you get isn't what you expected. 

"What the hell? Why are you acting so clingy?!" His eyebrows furrow and his arms come up in fustration.

Instinctively you flinch, moving yourself farther away. With your arms up covering your face, you stare at him with fearful eyes.

Then suddenly as if a light switch went off, Jiyong lowers his arm and apologises. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you like that..."

But you just sit there, on the far end of the couch, staring at the man who you never thought would lose his cool over a little kiss. 

"I'm sorry ____, I really am." He moves a little closer to you with his hand out to reach your arm. "I had a bad day today, I didn't mean to take it out on you like that."

His hand as cold as a corpse, touches your wrist pulling you closer until his face is almost inches away from yours. "I said sorry, okay? I won't do it again."

As much as you wanted to tell him it was okay, you can't. A lump is stuck in your throat, perhaps fear? Is this what it feels like to be paralized with shock?

You nod, and without any hesiitation Jiyong presses his smooth lips against yours hoping you'd take this as a peace offering. And so you did, you kissed him back but pulled away when you thought he might actually want something more. "Jiyong," you chuckle just thinking about what you were going to say next. 

"What is it?"

"If I seemed so clingy, then maybe you calling me every hour is considered obsessed."

He smiles shyly and tilts his head back in embarassment. "Jagi you know I only do that because you work with so many boys."

"Yeah yeah," You laugh. "Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omo, I hope you all like this, I had soooo much requests :DD thank you all so much for everything. 

I'm always replying  to messages in my inbox and message board so if you have any requests just leave some and I'll gladly reply when I can! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 2.3K 49
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲" a story in which 2NE1 wasn't just four but five
2.2K 36 25
Ateez imagines. Multiple topics and fun moments. Mostly fluff and smut
14K 255 40
This is a story of a girl and her friends who just moved to Los Angeles to pursue their music careers. Y/N meets a great new guy who happens to be a...
741 9 11
Just random Taekook one shots. There will be TopKook and also TopTae. Also some smutty shits going down, but of course not all.