The Polyamory Couple

Por MirahLevine

3 people in one relationship , what could go wrong ? Mรกs

01 ' characters .๏ฟผ
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

28

2.3K 98 54
Por MirahLevine

Kiana Martinez

" Look at this shit! Isn't this fucking crazy? Your fucking bestfriend in bed with your man?" I heard someone yell while a bright was in my face.

I seen it was Melanie with her phone in her hand recording.

" Stop it!" I yelled while getting up.

Right after my sentence she through her phone at my face and attacked me. Zy'kon grabbed her and took her off me.

" How could you sleep with Mercedes nigga? You're a dirty bitch! And Zy'kon how could you tell us all that you've changed but cheat on your girlfriend?" Melanie said.

" It's not his fault." I said.

" STFU." She shouted while trying to get to me again but Zy'kon held her.

" If you EVER show up at my house, ima fuckin kill you bitch." She said before she grabbed her phone and left.

I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My lip was busted from the phone hitting me. Within seconds I started getting notifications like crazy.

@JordanMays : dirty asf 👎🏾
@Sammyy.B : you fw your bestfriends dude ? wow
@TaniyahShy : you need your ass beat dirty hoe
@MiyMiy : don't let us catch you bitch .
& 15 more..

The video was everywhere.

" Zy'kon! Omg what do I do?" I asked.

" Take the ass whoopin." He said as I seen him grab his things and head downstairs.

" Where df are you going? Are you serious?" I said following him.

" I got nun ta do w dis. I got what I want now you deal with the rest." He said.

" So you used me for pussy and now that things are bad, you're leaving? I might lose my bestfriend Zy'kon!"

He didn't say anything else. He got in his car and drove away.

" Fuck Fuck Fuck." I said running inside and getting my shoes.

I locked my door, got in my car and drove to Mercedes house. Once I pulled up I seen Melanie's car. Yup, definitely lost my bestfriend. I still decided to go inside.

" It's right here Mercedes! What else do you want to see?" I heard Melanie say.

As soon as mercedes seen me, she's ran into my arms and gave me a tight hug.

" What's wrong?" I asked.

" Melanie's trying to tell me Zy'kon is laid up in that video with you. That looks nothing like him." Mercedes said.

" It's him mercedes! What the-

" Why would you do that? You're trying to ruin our friendship by lying? I would never sleep with her man." I said.

" You did you stupid bitch. It's right here. Your face is clearly in this video." She said.

" That's me and my sneaky link. That's not Zy'kon. You're insane." I said.

" Mercedes-

" Get out." Mercedes said interrupting Melanie.

" Ykw fine. But when you found out the truth, DONT come running back." Melanie said before she left.

Quan Miller

" This is crazy! Zy'kon is clearly in this video in bed with her." Melanie complained.

" Not everything is going to go as planned mama. It ain't got nothing ta do with you anyways. Let it go."

" Let it go? How im gonna let it go when I was literally just trying to-

" Melanie." I interrupted. " Leave it alone. Let them figure that out."

" Whatever."

Deep down I know Melanie is not gonna let it go. But she's been through too much fa me to let her go krazy over this.

" We need to talk doe."

" About?" She asked.

" Sage."

" Omg! I'm so tired of talking about sage." She said.

" Listen ion think it was fair of you to kick him out your life like dat. Ye he fucked up and I agree you shouldn't have given him another chance, but c'mon Melanie."

" So you want me to let everything go? The cheating, the hoes coming here, the sneakiness, everything?"

" That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you could've just sat him down and said I think we should take a break from each other. I need a break from the love and hate friendship we have and I need time to focus on my relationship. That's all."

" Why would I do that if every time I try to talk to him he just ends up making everything worse? I'm not wasting my time on somebody that doesn't want to change." She explained.

" It's not easy to change from one thing to another, and you and me both know that. It's like having to stop taking a drug that you've been taking for several years. C'mon gang."

" It's been months! He's had enough time to think of a solution and think about what he needs to change and do. No one's gonna change my mind. He's out and he's out forever. Now I don't wanna talk about anymore."

" And when did you all of a sudden become so soft towards him? Just a couple months ago you wanted to knock his head off." She said.

" I had a lot of time to think and improve while I was locked up. I think you should do the same. Cause as of right now, I don't like this Melanie." I said
walking away..

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

6.1K 398 9
Y/N L/N is a rookie WR for the Kansas City Chiefs. Zendaya Coleman is one of the most famous actresses in the world.. When a unfortunate situation r...
130K 4.6K 60
Will Namari disastrous life get any better or will she keep having to put on her strong face to fight demons?
34.2K 584 8
"๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž" ๐Ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ!!!
159K 6.3K 25
"Eyes up here Mr.Smith." She slowly spoke making direct eye contact making me grow nervous under her intense gaze "Yes Ma'am..." I said and she smir...