But Is He? | Dream x Reader

By dreamtbtch

Second book to "the one" read that before getting to this book. "Clay you have been distant from me lately."... More

1- To The Bedroom
2~ I Think You Learned Your Lesson
3- A Normal Night
4- Locking The Door
5~ Cup Of Coffee
6- Learn More About You
7- On His Chest
8~ He Knew He Did Good
9- The First Movie
10- We Had All Missed
11~ Breathless
12- Something Was Definitely Different
13- What Did I Just do?
14- It Wasn't The Delivery Guy
15~ Knowing It Was A Bad Idea
16- That's What I Think
17~ I Love You Too Clay
18- Smiled And Fell Asleep
19- Rolling Your Eyes
20- He Really Is The One For Me

Acknowledgments

11.4K 208 116
By dreamtbtch

I don't really have anyone to thank for this book. Nobody knows who I am, nobody knows who wrote this.

But i am thankful for the people who have read it and the comments honestly make my day! I cannot believe the first book got 200k+ reads I was never expecting that when first writing it.

If you have not followed me FOLLOW because that way you can see if i ever decided to write another book.

If you ever need book suggestions also, check out my library I put my favorite things on there.

I will keep reading my comments and checking my DMs do if you ever want to say something don't be shy, say hi! I will reply :)

Thank you for all your support I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 22.3K 37
Dream x Reader - You, George's sister, find yourself on an adventure down to the States with your brother to finally meet his best friend. George is...
112K 3.8K 10
the tale of how two boys fall in love at a house party. sapnap x dream ~~~ tw; alcohol & drug use, swearing, sexual content/smut no warnings in the c...
524K 15.1K 41
"But what if Clay didn't know?" I grab his hand, "Think about it. If he doesn't know then we can make sure we actually work before we tell him." He l...