9- The First Movie

You contacted and told everyone you wanted to go about your birthday. It was in 2 weeks and you were hoping every one could make it. You took another look at your list just to double check.

Birthday List

Niki
Will
George
Nick
Minx
Sam
Bad
Punz
Skeppy
Fundy
Quackity
Karl
Ant
Techno
Jimmy
Chandler
Eret
Hannah
Puffy
Foolish
Jack

"Seriously Techno?" Dream said taking the list of of your hand.

"Oh just be glad your lover George is going to be here" you said taking the list back.

"Seriously?" He said.

"Yes, I know it's exiting" You said laughing. Dream furrowed his brows and started to tickle your waist.

"The only person I love is you."

"Mmmhm I have a hard time believing that."

"Your so annoying." He said. "Are you going to invite anyone you've met through social media? I mean like your tik tok friends?"

You thought about it "I'm not sure probably not I mean who would you want there?"

"It's your party I was wondering for you."

"No, there not close enough, go talk to your lover now" You shouted as he closed his office door.

You shook your head and set the list on the counter. You heard your phone ringing that was set on the coffee table so you walked over to it and saw a facetime call from niki.

"Hey babe" you said picking up the phone "what's up?"

"I need more details about this party who is going to be there?" She asked

"The close friends George, Will, Nick, Bad, almost everyone except tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo they are a little young you know?"

"You know sapnap is only 20 right?"

"Yes and Quackity is only 19 but I'm sure they aren't exactly innocent so"

"True also me and Will already bought our tickets we will be there a day before the party do we need to find a hotel or anything?"

"We have 3 extra rooms, can you and will sleep together because if you can then you can stay in one of them."

"Yeah, nothing we haven't done before, it's fine" she laughed. "Who is staying in the other ones?"

"I haven't really thought about it, I'm sure Nick and George can share a room and Ill talk to Clay about the last room."

"Oh ok I was just wondering"

"Yeah ok" You said and you guys talked for another 30 minutes about the party and what you were planning on getting. After talking to her you went into dreams office to discuss some of the party details.

"Hey" you said.

"Hey." He replied muting his microphone.

"Niki was asking me who is staying with us and who needs to get a hotel."

"Oh well-"

You cut him off, "I said that her and Will will share one of the rooms and George and Nick can share another but who should stay in the last one?"

"I want Quackity and Karl to stay here" He said and you nodded.

"Ok cool I will tell them."

Dream unmuted his mic and turned to face his computer again "You guys are sharing a room when you stay here" He said.

You couldn't hear much but you are pretty sure you heard nick say 'cuddles' somewhere in his sentence. Moving on you went into your kitchen and looked for something to eat. You took the bowl of strawberries you cut up earlier and went into your office to get some work done.

About an hour later you heard dream closing his door knowing he was done playing with his friends. You walked outside and he was going onto netflix.

"We should start a new series we have gone through the Vampire Diaries and The Originals what now?"

"Yeah those were both dreadful"

"They were not you probably don't remember most of it"

"You kept distracting me"

"You were the one that decided not to pause it every time"

"Whatever, let's watch..." Dream said taking a second to think. "Sit down let's watch a movie."
"Scary?"

"Romantic" you said back.

"Ugh fine" he complied.

"The after series?"

"We've already seen those."

"Your point?"

He searches up after in the search bar and hit play. "Yay!" you squealed and got something to eat in the kitchen. You picked up a banana and went over to go sit next to dream.

He looked over at you and sighed. He rolled his eyes and looked back at the TV. You started to eat the banana and looked over at dream while doing so.

"Stop" he said quickly.

"I'm just eating?" You said as a question.

"We just started the movie."

"I'm not even saying anything I don't know what you have on your mind but mine is all on the movie" You said and ate the banana further down.

"Oh come on"

"Will you please stop talking I'm trying to watch this."

"You-" He didn't finish his sentence. You finished the banana and laid on dreams lap for the remainder of the first movie.