4- Locking The Door

1 week later

"Clay seriously hurry the fuck up we need to go" You yelled from downstairs holding your luggage in the other hand.

"Babe I'm coming right now" Dream said finally walking down the stairs with his luggage.

"Ok let's go took you long enough."

"It did not."

"It did! We were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago!"

"10 minutes is nothing!"

"Whatever let's just go."

You guys drive the airport and checked in your luggage's and went through security pretty easily. You guy's ate breakfast at the airport and boarded the airplane.

"I'm exited" dream said with the biggest smile which made you smile too.

"I know, me too" you said and grabbed his hand. As take off was happening you held it tighter. "Planes make me nervous" you said and he nodded.

"Don't worry" he said holding your hand tighter back. You rested your head on his shoulder as you started going higher up. Finally reaching full elevation dream found a comfortable place on your shoulder.

*****

You didn't sleep any of the flight but once you landed in Texas you guys rented out the car and started driving to Sapnaps house.

Once arriving you pulled up to his driveway and started to walk up to his door. "Ready" You asked dream.

"Yes very ready" He said and knocked on his door. You heard footsteps and saw the door handle opening.

"Um yea- HOLY SHIT!" Sapnap yelled as he embraced dream in the biggest hug. His face was priceless and so shocked. "What are you doing here?!" he asked with a huge smile.

"We are staying with you for a few days!" You said going in to hug him.

"No way! Let's fucking go" he said opening the door wider to let you guys in. You walked in and dream and sapnap started to catch up on a lot. He told them the situation about seeing his parents and everything.

Obviously they didn't just talk they went straight to his office and started to play Minecraft. You let them be and you sat on his couch as his cat greeted you.

"Awe hi" you said started to pet him (Or her I don't even know?)

After about an hour of Minecraft they came out of his office.

"Let's go eat" Sapnap said.

"Yes, on me" Dream spoke.

"Are you crazy you come out here to surprise me and think your paying for me no." Sapnap explained.

"I'm not complaining" You said walking out the door In front of them. You sat in the back seat of Sapnaps car so they could talk all they wanted. In the car ride sapnap started to catch up with you since you don't talk to him as much.

"What's the life like with Clay?" He said jokingly.

"Oh definitely" you paused "interesting" You laughed."

"I bet the sex is nice" He said as dream smacked his arm. Of course he would crack a sexual joke.

"Oh yeah, your best friend is crazy in bed" You said keeping the jokes going. He looked disgusted.

"Didn't need to know that"

"You started it!" Dream was sitting there laughing at the conversation. Sapnap rolled his eyes at parked at a Texas roadhouse.

"So Texan of you nick" you said rolling your eyes.

"Hey y/n?" He said waiting for you to look over at him, "never say that again." He said making a weird face. You shook your head and got out of the car and you all sat down and ate food. Sapnap paid and after you guys decided to go to the arcade at the mall.

You guys got a card and went around playing a bunch of games getting tickets. Dream went to the wheel as we surrounded watching his results.

"Come onnnn" You all said wanting the jackpot. No jackpot.

"Whatever this thing is so rigged" Dream said walking away.

"That's why you don't spend your points on that shit." Sapnap said. Walking back to the wheel to spend one of his points on it.

"Sorry what were you saying?" Dream said watching the wheel.

"Watch." He said this time it actually hit the jackpot sign. Dream stared in shock.

"LET'S GO!" He yelled out watching all the tickets fly out.

"What the fuck!" Dream said pretty loudly in an arcade full of kids, getting some looks from parents.

"It just doesn't like you dude." Sapnap said getting all of his tickets together.

By the end of the arcade you all got the stupid $1 toys that they sell. You guys walked back and started to drive back to Sapnap's place. Getting there he showed both of you the extra room he had that you and dream would be staying in, or so you thought.

"This is your room y/n." He said.

"Awesome thanks" You half smiled.

"Let's go clay ill show you our room." You turned fast and watched dream as his eyes went wide. He started laughing.

"No, we sleep together." You said with a wide mouth.

"Nope." Is all sapnap said and grabbed dream's arm and took him away from the room you were standing in.

"Oh fuck you!" you yelled.

"Nope, you can't since hes not staying with you." You didn't say anything back and just let him get the last word. You slammed the door for effect. You really didn't care that much, you wanted them to spend time with each other so you complied and laid on the bed and scrolled on tik tok for about and hour or so.

After you went to the bathroom located next to the room and turned on the shower finding the right temperature.

You started to clean yourself until you heard the door open slightly.

"Mind if I join you?" Dream said locking the door behind him.