17~ I Love You Too Clay

Seriously?
Did she really think we are that in love?

"Do you mean that?" You asked her.
"Yes I do." She said sure of everything. "And y/n i'm not sure about too much in life but you guys have a love that I don't think will die, and i'm sure on that."
You smiled, knowing she was most likely right.
"I gotta go Niki." You said and hung up on her.

Your thoughts pacing around your head. You wanted to try to distract yourself tik tok, twitter, instagram, anything at this point.

It was getting dark outside and you had only one thing left to do. You picked up your phone and called.

"Can you please get over here?" You said right as he answered the phone. The response was nothing it was a small noise on the end of the line that signaled that he hung up.

You waited for the arrival, nervous and thoughts pacing around.

The knock on your door rang in your ears and you walked cautiously over. Opening the door you looked up to meet his eyes.

"The answer is no, I can't forgive you." You said looking at your feet.

His head dropped, sudden sadness waves passed through is face. You smiled slightly and looked up.

"I'm totally kidding." You said with a blank face. His eyebrows perked up and he met with your eyes. You
placed a hand on his face and looked at his lips and back up to his eyes.

He dived in and kissed you, with passion, love, and care. Gentle. You walked closer and moved your hand from his face to the back of your neck. He groaned and picked up your legs so they were strapped around his back. He walked inside the door and shut it with his foot.

He pushed you up against the nearest wall. You moaned at the contact.

"Yeah i really did miss that." He said with a smirk.
"Well, you get to keep hearing it from this point on." You said and started to kiss his neck. Having a hard time since in this potion you were higher than him. He dropped you and you grabbed his hand. You led him upstairs laughing along the way.

Once in the bedroom you sat down on the edge of the bed. Dream started to tower over you until he nudged his head signaling for you to lie down. He moved so he was positioned over top of you and he started to vigorously kiss you again. His tongue dominating yours.

You moaned in his mouth and he pulled away to take a breath. You pulled him back down by the back of his neck already missing the contact of his lips.
You spread your legs slightly showing him what you wanted he kissed your neck leaving bruises marking his spot like he owned you.

Heavy breaths came from him while soft moans came from you. He took of your shirt and started to kiss your breasts leaving more marks. You tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he pulled it off from the back of his neck.

You stared at his toned body taking it in. He watched your eyes trail up and down his body. You took your finger and traced the outline of his V-Line. His breath hitching as a response.

You loved having that affect on him.

"That desperate?" You asked him tilting his head.
"I've just missed you." He says with a soft tone in his voice
"Yeah, I can tell."
"No more talking I have work to do with you." He said and grabbed your legs pulling you closer to him. He took off your pants quickly leaving you in just your black thong. He took a second and looked your body up and down taking in what he has missed.

He kissed down your stomach and started to kiss your inner thigh. You just wanted him already. You bucked your hips forward and he chuckled in response.

"Not yet, we have all the time in the world babe." He said making you go crazy. He makes you crazy.

"I don't care I just want you now." You said. Expecting more push back from him, you were surprised when he just took of your underwear and started to lick your clit. He started to use his thumb to do circles and prepared you for two fingers. He pushed and never lost his pace.

"Holy- shi" You couldn't even finish your sentence from the pleasure. He continued at the same knowing your response, knowing you liked it. Pressure building up in your stomach was quickly released when he grounded knowing he was doing a good job.

You laid breathless for a little until he got straight to work again. He did a few more circles on your clit but then he removed his pants and boxers. He pumped his cock a few times, but then he lined up with your entrance.

He slowly pushed in and both of you moaned at the same time. The relief and pleasure showed on both of your faces. He then started to quicken his pace.

This is a pretty vanilla sex compared to usual, but it was different. It seemed like it was only you two that existed in this world. There was so much passion and so much love that you knew would never go away.

With each thrust you got closer to the climax. Dreams thrusts started to get messy and sloppy so you knew he was close. He started to do more
circles on your clit so you had both finished at the same time. He almost earned a scream on your part when you finished.

He collapsed next to you.
"You okay?" He asked breathless.
"Yeah, i'm okay." You said turning to face him.
"I will clean you up." He said and walked into the bathroom. He came back with a towel and cleaned it up throwing it in the hamper.

You laid down a lot more tired than you were before and started to slightly close your eyes. He hopped into bed with you and he put a hand on your face caressing your cheek.

"Hey y/n?" He said a little worried.
"Hm?" You responded to tired to give full word responses.
"I love you." He said softly. You opened your eyes to meet his. You smiled and looked back at his lips. You kissed his softly.
"I love you too clay."