12- Something Was Definitely Different

The next morning you woke up with a headache. You opened your eyes and groaned and threw your hand over your forehead.

"Shit" You said looking over to dream who was also starting to wake up.

"Oh my-" He stopped his words and his eyes were closed tightly.

"You too?" You asked,

"Yeah" he said and his head fell back on his pillow.

You laid in bed with your hand over your head for at least 30 minutes. You heard a knock at your bedroom door.

"Yeah, come in" but then you realized you were naked. But it was too late the door already started to open. You quickly pulled up the comforter over your breasts  but you were relived to see it was just Niki. You let out a breath and you were glad you a dream were covered.

"I figured" she said talking about you and dream without any clothes on. "Here" she said giving you a water and 4 Advil, 2 for you and 2 for dream. She sat on the edge of the bed and you grabbed your shirt that was next to you and put in on. You took the Advil and thanked her. "Fair warning almost everyone crashed here last night, just a few people went to their rooms but a lot of people are still here on the couch."

"Thanks Niki." You said.

"But everyone is already all awake and there's some breakfast so come down soon." She said walking out of the room.

"She is such a mom" dream said grabbing the Advil.

"She is so sweet." You said. "Ok I'm going downstairs." You put on a hoodie to cover the dark hickeys on your neck. Then, you and dream walked downstairs.

"Good morning" about 3 people said to you guys.

"Morning everyone" You said looking around at the messy house.

"Where is everyone I thought you said they were here." You asked Niki.

"They were but they are getting there stuff from the hotel, coming back here and saying goodbye." She said. You nodded and ate some breakfast. "Oh but Techno left all of his stuff here" She added.

"Hey Techno" you said. You remembered what techno was like last night at started to laugh because almost the whole time he was sitting on the couch staring into space. You tried to talk to him once but he was completely blanked out.

"Hi" Is all he said.

Everyone that was flying out didn't leave until tomorrow but those who were driving were leaving today. They started to leave one by one. You didn't cry until Nick, Karl, and quackity had to leave.

"I will miss all of you guys." You said starting to tear up and hugging them all. They hugged dream.

"I love you both" Karl said leaving.

"Bye guys!" Quackity shouted and him and nick left.

So, everyone was gone except minx, Niki, Will, and George.

It took almost all day for everyone to recover themselves and regain memory of last night but when you did every was was laughing.

Minx started to laugh so loudly and her eyes went wide when she remembered something.

"What? what is it?" You asked.

She kept laughing. "I was- I was trying to find the bathroom and I walked by your guy's room and I heard so much" she paused "moaning" she said and they all started to laugh again. You smiled a little embarrassed but it was still funny.

"Oh! And Niki was slurring her words so much" will started to say "and you too y/n."

"I remember that" Dream added.

You guys all went out for dinner at a restaurant and when you got back you just played games and talked before you all went to sleep. Minx stayed where Karl and Quackity would have.

And, by that next morning you had to say goodbye. Minx was leaving the earliest and George left with her.

"You need to visit sometimes y/n, me you and Niki" She said.

"I would like that" you said.

"Me too." Niki added.

"Bye George we will come see you down there sometimes as well." You said hugging him. Dream looked like he was about to cry saying goodbye to George. Then it was just up to us to take Niki and Will to the airport in 2 hours. But when that time came there were tears. Many but only from you and Niki.

Then, lastly it was just you and Dream at the house again.

The next few weeks felt different. Dream was distant and constantly working. You didn't worry about it too much maybe he was just trying to get back on an uploading schedule. Or at least that is what you tried to convince yourself. But, something was definitely different.