2~ I Think You Learned Your Lesson

SMUT (she is on birth control, and I'm going to say this again dream said he is comfortable with this and laughs to this type of stuff. THIS IS FOR MATURE READERS)

He carried you upstairs to the bedroom...

He laid you down on the bed and got straight to the point pulling off your shirt. He kissed your stomach aggressively and came back up to kiss you. He kept his lips in the same place as he unclipped your bra with one hand. You tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he pulled it off from the back of his neck. He went strait back to it and started to kiss your breasts as well and pulling down the shorts you were wearing. When he got those off he threw them somewhere across the room that you would have trouble finding tomorrow.

He slowly kissed down and when he got you your clit he used not only his fingers but also his tongue. He was talented in not just Minecraft. Small moans were escaping your mouth each time he would chuckle sending the vibrations down your body. He slipped two fingers inside of you stretching you to three.

"You like that?" He asked but you couldn't even answer because of the pleasure. "I can tell you do, you are doing so good for me huh?" You answered with a whiney 'mmhm' Each thrust of his fingers brought you closer as he kept his steady paste reaching you to your climax. You arched up and back down after the feeling left. "Mm you taste so good babe"

You could see his bulge through his sweatpants however, it was very noticeable. You sat up catching your breath and swiftly pulled down his sweats. You looked back up at him and licked a line from the shaft to the tip. You didn't go all the way yet because you wanted a reaction.

"Are you teasing me right now after your bad attitude, I don't deserve that."

"No, I would never do that" You said with a small laugh just licking his dick but not taking him fully in.

"Y/n I do not like how you're acting today"

"Why don't you just fuck it out of me then?" You said tilting your head. He took his hand and put it around your neck pushing you back. He used his knee and put it in between your legs putting enough pressure to make it pleasurable.

"Wanna say that again?" He asked you giving you another chance to redeem yourself. You didn't take it.

"You heard me" He raised his eyebrows at your response and grabbed your hips pulling you closer.

"Fine then, get ready for a long evening" He pushed all the way into you. A loud moan almost reaching the scream level came out of your mouth. He pulled almost all the way out and went all the way back in. Repeating this motion it didn't take long for you to get close. You felt the pressure building up but before you could get it he pulled out. You gave him a shocked look.

"No please" you begged him.

"You are getting what you deserve baby" he said before thrusting back into you. He kept going edging you about 3 more times.

"CLAY" You yelled at the third edge. "I'm sorry okay? please let me finish I'm begging you!"

"Good girl" he said. He then put one of your legs around his shoulder and going deep. This time the pressure that built up was finally let out. He went a few more thrusts the pressure was overwhelming and you were pretty sure at this point your neighbors could hear you. He finished inside of you as he flopped next to you.

"I think you learned your lesson" He said picking you up taking you to the shower.

HOUSE TOUR