1- To The Bedroom

Read "The One" before this book, this is the sequel :)

~= smut chapters

So this is OUR story.

4 months later.

(If you are confused about the timeline, I started "the one" in October and finished it in December and I started writing this one 4 months after that so its been about 7 months which is crazy.)

You live In LA now. Things have started to really set off, setting Dream now at 20 million subscribers. You have started to drift a little from Minecraft you still play it and stream it but your YouTube is more vlogs and lifestyle videos. You have 4.2 million on YouTube. Other platforms you started to get more noticed on is Instagram and Tik Tok. Living together was going great, you two were able to see each other whenever. It has felt like a dream and I'm glad to be living it with the man I love.

You walked downstairs to get something to eat and you could hear Dream talking in his office, probably to George. You grabbed some strawberries and went into your office to see who was on discord. You saw a discord with just Tommy and Niki in it so you joined.

"Y/n is here" Tommy said.

"Oh! Hey y/n you should get on the SMP it's been so long" She was right, it has been long. The SMP had changed a lot with new builds and a different plot.

"I guess for a little" you said opening Minecraft.

You joined and saw Niki crouching in front of you.

"KILL HER!" tommy yelled hitting you with his fist.

"Calm down child" You said and started to laugh.

"You know y/n I do not like you." Tommy said.

"Back at ya" you chucked walking past him. "Wow It's changed a lot huh?"

"Yeah lots had happened" Niki said.

"Yeah, what the actual fuck is happening." You said looking around at all the new buildings. You didn't stay on for long just because the new lore was too new and you weren't really apart of it.

You decided to stream your own stuff for a little bit. You texted dream that you were streaming so he wouldn't walk in exposing his face. You started up the stream.

"Hey guys!" You said waiting for more people to join. "How are we today?" You started to ask the simple questions. Waiting and watching as chats started to fill up. "Ok give me Ideas, what should we do today?" You asked watching the chat. 'Oh thank you for the donations" You said with a smile. You're phone got a ding and it was a text from dream.

Dream

Watching it now :)

You read the text with a smile and got another ding.

Dream

I saw that smile

You laughed out loud and looked back onto your stream "Back off dream" you said out loud. And saw chat buzz 'Ooh Dream is texting her' a few under that you laughed to 'there dating dumbass'

You guys came out to dating in the public a few days after moving to LA because people would have gotten suspicious.

*****

You got off the PC and walked into the living room with dream there. You sat next to him and smiled shortly. "I'm bored" you said and pouted. He took his thumb and grazed over your pout as you raised your eyebrows.

"What's this for?" He asked you keeping his thumb on your lips.

"All for you" you said and kissed him. It got intense and you straddled him slowly grinding onto him as you felt him grow. You whispered a quiet moan into his ear as he groaned pulling your hair so your head fell back giving him full access to your neck. He left his mark that's for sure after he let go of your hair you got off him.

"What the fuck, I was enjoying that come back" He said looking at you.

"Let me think about it, no" you said giving him a smile to make him mad.

"Y/n" he said in a deep voice. Even after being with this man for 7 months he still gives you butterflies.

"Hmm?" You said tilting your head softly.

"I said get back here"

"And I said no" He didn't like that, he got up and grabbed the back of your neck forcing you to look up at him. He looked down at your lips and kissed them in this weird position, but it was hot. He turned you around to face him and picked up your legs. He carried you upstairs to the bedroom...

_________

A/N

Thanks for reading, stick around!

Things I DO NOT want in my comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Offensive words to me or any person
Talking about other fanfics
SPOILERS

^^^^
I try to remove these but I can't get to every comment.