18- Smiled And Fell Asleep

Your eyes fluttered open and you looked around your phone which ended up being planted beside you. You checked the time and it was only 8:32 AM. You turned to look at dream, his eyes peacefully shut. You scrolled on your social medias until about 9 until you decided to get out of bed.

You walked down the stairs quietly hoping not to wake up dream. You looked for something simple to eat. Suddenly you heard someone running down the stairs.

"Y/N!!" He yelled. You jumped and ran towards the bottom of the stairs to meet him.
"What?! Is everything okay?" You asked suddenly.
"MCC teams are out holy shit!" He said excited. Not what you were expecting to be honest.
"Wait what? Who are we with?"
"I don't know I'm looking right now," he said scrolling through twitter fast, "Ok," he paused and looked at you. "We aren't on the same team, I'm on green gaurdians with George, captian, and quackity." He said looking a little sad.

You laughed. "Stop faking a pout for me, you have a good team." You said looking over his shoulder. "WOOOO!" You screamed when you saw who you were with, Red rabbits team with Nihachu, Tommy, and Tubbo. "Let's fucking go!" You yelled in joy.

"You aren't a little more sad we aren't together?" He asked.
"You give yourself too much credit clay." You said pursing your lips together patting his shoulder.

You texted Niki the news and she responded fast saying that you guys needed to practice soon.

"Wait does this mean you are going to stream it?" He asked, you haven't streamed Minecraft in a solid 4 months.
"Yeah I will actually."
"Just like old times." He said putting an arm around your shoulder. You looked up and gave him a peck.
"Niki wants to practice" you said giving him a fake pout.
"Fine." He said giving up easily.

*******

"You literally suck y/n how did you even manage to do that!" Tommy shouted at me. You had your hands on your forehead frustrated from falling into the lava on battle box.

"Tommy shut the fuck up." You said almost yelling.

"Okay, this time don't take the crossbow you aren't good enough to use it." Tommy snapped. You heard Tubbo and Niki laughing as they were fighting you guys on the other side. When you entered the waiting area you clicked the button to pick up the crossbow. "WHAT THE FUCK" Tommy yelled. You laughed extremely hard in response.

"I am good enough to use this so shut the fuck up and watch this." You said confidently.

"I think dreams ego got to you." He said angry. You ignored the comment he made and focused on shooting the arrow at Niki and Tubbo. You killed Tubbo with just the crossbow. Niki killed tommy on the right side after throwing a harming potion. You went over to where she was.

"Sorry Niki I love you." You said before getting one more hit on her before she died. You jumped. "WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN TOMMY?" You said shouting. "I don't think I correctly heard you the first time." You said with attitude.

"That was luck, no skill."
"LUCK?" You yelled, this went on for awhile until more people joined your game and we all played dodgebolt.

Dream, George, Sapnap, and Quackity played on one side and your team played on the other.

It was obvious who the try hard team was. It was down to me, tommy, and dream by himself.
"Come on tommy you have the arrows, you have two tries you can do this." You said encouraging him. Niki and Tubbo quietly saying "you got this tommy." In the back.

He didn't get it, he missed both. Back to the dodge part of dodge bolt. Dream got you with the arrow.
"FUCK YOU!" You screamed angry.

"I think you have some anger issues y/n." Sapnap said with the others laughing.
"She does." Dream says in response.
"You all suck." You said.
"You suck dreams dick." Sapnap said and the laughter brought out again. Silence after.

Dream ended up getting tommy. You guys played another, this time tommy getting the last shot on Sapnap.

******

After MCC practice you went on a roblox stream with Karl. Joined with Quackity, George, and Sapnap.

"Where the fuck is dream he said he would be here." Karl asked probably wanting you to answer.
"Honestly I have no clue, he was just on discord." You said in response.
"Whatever, I will get bad here instead."

You muted actually curious where dream was. You walked upstairs to find him sleeping already. At 8 PM that is going to come back and bite him in the ass.

"He is sleeping." You said arriving back in your office.

"Who the fuck falls asleep at like 8?" Sapnap said frustrated. "Long night y/n?" He asked you with a smile in his voice.

"Can you guys please shut up you are really hurting my head." You said rubbing your temples.

Everyone else laughed at that remark. The stream was fun, you played random games on roblox while everyone argued. After the stream you watched a movie for a while before you decided to call into bed with Dream. He slightly woke up half awake- half asleep.

"You fell asleep so early babe." You said giggling.
"What?" He said before registering. "Oh yeah, I was tired." He said kissing your forehead and falling right back to sleep just a few seconds later. You smiled and fell asleep.