azur light of the starry spar...

By charcaradon

when mysterious cubes started appearing all over the stars, starting with the Autobot triple changer known as... More

Ch.1
CH. 3
ch. 4
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch.7
ch#8
ch.9
Ch#10
ch#11
Ch#12
CH#13
ch#14
Ch#15
CH#16
CH#17
CH# 17.5
Ch#18
Ch#19
ch.20
CH#21
CH# 22
CH# 23
CH#23.5
CH#24
CH#25
CH#26
CH#27
CH#28
CH#29
CH#30
CH# 31
CH# 32
CH#33

CH, 2

653 13 4
By charcaradon

now as broadside and south dakota heads to sign him up to the academy since that enterprise had asked her and she knew right away just to keep him in check, by sending him to be enrolled into the academy to keep an eye on the Autobot in disguise.

broadside: so what is the teacher like?

s.d.: oh langley? she's quite strict but I think she knew that we need to get into shape! even for someone who is half your own size!

broadside: [i guess, that she's like nickel from that stupid deception group?]

s.d.: so what is your home really like?

broadside: big, metallic, and plus the machines all imitated animals!

s.d.: [that really sounded just like the sirens!] oh what do we know! we're here!... 

as the two kansens entered the room she gave broadside a short tour of the academy, so he can get a good idea of what he is dealing with...

s.d.: this is the gym....

broadside: oh really!

and that is where they meet up with one of the more popular kansen of the academy....baltimore

Baltimore: oh hey!... looks like that you have a knew frie-[eeeeeh! why is a boy kansen here!] i mean... hi! my name's Baltimore, the ace of this school!

broadside: name's broadside... Autobot black ops operative... from the wreckers!

baltimore: i guess so! you know that i might be that popular... but you... you look strong enough to flip over a couple of ship! i heard that you have dual rigging?

broadside:[is it me or she just is reminding me of thunderclash?] oh... yeah! i have one of those rigging mutations!

baltimore: i see! so you're knew around here! i guess that we might-

then they got themselves interrupted by someone...

bremerton: oh hey sis! i just heard that some new kansen had made it on the dock on a jet! 

broadside: oh hey thundercla- I mean Baltimore... who is that?

baltimore: oh that's my sister Bremerton! like me she like being in the gym but she also likes being what she does best: being a therapist!

bremerton: hey! you must be broadside! 

broadside: h-how did you know?

Bremerton: too easy! i heard that people kept talking about a part of a ship but that can't be a person's name right? so i just personally concluded that was your name!

broadside: ok! so basically your a professional ... 

baltimore: she likes to boast a lot! so see you at school!

broadside: y-yeah! [scrap! I'm grabbing so much attention!]

s.d.: is something wrong?

broadside: oh there's nothing wrong at all! how about we just go and continue?

s.d.: i guess that we're almost there to the classrooms!

so after checking out various classrooms that cover various topics all taught by both langley and ranger...

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY BROADSIDE CHOPPING DOWN A TREE WITH HiS ENERGON AXE. 

as the pair of light carriers both enter the room to see langley to settle down the unruly students that are still in their desks playing around.

langley: what am i? invisible!?...

with that is enough to bring them in line, she hears a whisper from ranger... 

ranger: [hey... i just got a call from eagle union high command that we're bringing in an unusual request]

langley:[what is it?]

ranger:[ a kansen that some of our own found him... and he is quite powerful!]

langley:[ i guess so... i can let-]

ranger: he's here!

now as the door opens to show an adolescent boy walking inside the classroom... 

langley: can you please introduce yourself?

broadside: oh my name is broadside.

then the entire class laughed at him since he is named after a part of a ship, and langley quieted them all down.

langley: anything else you wanted to know about?

broadside: nothing.

langley: i guess you must be hiding something then?

broadside: i guess that i'm the sore loser then?

ranger ok if you're ready why don't you go and sit down?

broadside: thanks![ she really is like nickel!]

as he sits down he sits down right next to south Dakota coincidentally... 

broadside: i guess that we're neighbors?[geez i hope that this conjunx endura is just a myth!]

s.d.:  well i guess i will keep my promise of protecting you ten?

broadside: right then!

now as langley started the class,

langley: alright, now broadside... can you explain what is the best tactical route of attack on naval warfare?

broadside: ugghhh...

not knowing the answer, so he consulted his memories to help him out... and it shows him being briefed back on Cybertron, where he managed to win it.

broadside: it's easy it's *insert space battle*

langley: well it seems fictional! i won't believe it!

broadside: then what about this?

he shows her an edited version of the attack from orbit against the deception carrier tidal wave... 

langley: impressive! you were a powerful soldier back then, i guess that training you to be one of my own students is worthless since you can fight from a ranged distance.

broadside: you see? i can fight on my own!

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY LANGLEY TEACHING AND BROADSIDE GETTING WAR FLASHBACKS 

 and it ended with rigging testing... where broadside shows his dual rigging in which is responsible for the wisdom cube.

langley: alright! combat assessment training! let's go! i don't have all day! broadside! i don't have all day!

broadside: roger that sir!

langley: sir!?

broadside: oh i'm so sorry! there are no girls in my home's military!

langley: ok! just show me your so-called dual rigging!

broadside: alright here I go!

he then summoned his carrier half, where most of his strength and water movement is concentrated at.

langley: now on the water!

that request made broadside pretty nervous, due to the common fact that he hates both water and heights.....

langley: what is taking you so long!? i don't have all day! i heard from hornet that you took down a, iron blood fleet!

in a fit of rage, she forcefully pushes him on the water, and he found something new...

broadside: ehh?[wh-what is this!? i can walk on water, like them! so this is not a dream! ... well since I'm now a kansen now I'll just be normal!] alright ready!

langley! now! summon your plane!

broadside: gotcha!

but instead of his jet, it is his former alternate mode of a ship... in its cybertronian form, and confusing many of the kansen at the base.

langley: what!? i thought that he is a ship!? 

broadside: surprised? I'm not actually a jet I'm a ship!... well I also hate both of them but that doesn't mean I want to stay away from a battle!

he then proceeds to fire away with his Energon plasma rifles... and then made a demonstration with his ability to transform...

langley: amazing! how did you even get to have more than one naval war machine!

broadside: you see that I was a part of some experiment that turns out successful but not for me!

as time passes by broadside now is heading back to his dorm, where he soon meets up with an energetic shutterbug... 

Gridley: hey! smile for the camera!

broadside: uhhhh... [great this world has an equivalent of rewind too!] who are you?

gridly: name's gridley! i'm taking pictures to that way I can remember about anything!

broadside: I guess so! but we might be- huh what's that!

broadside soon gets his attention diverted at the site where he is starting to feel something is wrong...and looks at his mask's hud

broadside: hmmm.... [heavy metal radiation detected?] 

Only for the autobot triple changer to see the leader of the eagle union herself enterprise with the light cruiser Reno.

Reno: he's the New kansen that appeared from that cool-looking plane?!

Broadside: actually I'm both a jet and a ship!

Enterprise: excuse me broadside? I want to know what you think about the base and then will you help us in our fight against the crimson axis and the sirens?

Broadside: yeah! I guess I can get back to the action!

Enterprise: good! So we need you to help us in our defense of one of our outposts from an iron blood assault

Broadside: hey! Those losers already? I think I can bust some heads on my guns!

So afternoon turn to night and broadside then waited to the docks to wait for his orders where he is all alone where he then gets a call that he has to get to the battlefield on his own....

broadside: ah scrap!  i hate water! and I hate flying! primus kill me!

so he summoned his jet and decides to fly all the way there with the standard cybertronian speed limit... 

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY BROADSIDE 

now as he is in the way to reach to the eagle union outpost and while he is on his way there he soon meets some unusual faces... with red, black and deception flashbacks for broadside...

broadside: huh? those are the sakura empire? i guess I can cut some slack!

now as the triple changer is ready to dive-bomb with energon rounds loaded with explosives.

meanwhile, ??? pov:

now as broadside is about to begin his assault from above... the eagle union aircraft carrier named essex is holding the line to prevent the capture of the outpost from the sakura empire, who are advancing in quick succession, all led by takao...

essex: all units hold the line!

bunker hill: we're losing ground!

intrepid: I don't think we might be able to-

then they all see from above a futuristic jet flying from above, and a humanoid silhouette came flying towards them...

takao: what is that!? 

atago: hey sis! what is that thing!?

takao: it's heading straight for us! get clear!

and broadside hits her with the shooting part of the gun and then converts them both into his energon vibro-axes and straight-up goes to proceed to fight takao.

takao: wh-who are you!?

broadside: I like my feet on the ground and the sea far away!... my name's broadside! and imma gonna wreck n' rule!

now he fires his energon rifles, and when she tries to parry them thinking that it is normal shells that kansen, and those very shots made her sword shatter as they are all made out of concentrated heat...just like those of the sirens.

takao: what are you!?

atago: who is she!?

broadside: name's broadside! yours?

atago: strange name but who would name herself after a part of a ship?

takao: it's Takao... and this is atago!

broadside flips up his mask and to show his face and that made atago blush... and then smile...

broadside switches riggings and he then starts hovering above them and shooting them, and Takao gets a call from a certain carrier.

atago: [a boy!? i thought humans are extinct!?]he can fly!?

takao: carriers get your planes up! and-  yes? understood! all units retreat!

atago: what is happening!?

much to broadside's dismay his attention gets pulled by essex, the one he is supposed to back up... 

broadside: hey get back here!

essex: you must be the kansen, with the dual riggings! and the strange name.

broadside: yeah! i get that now I'm basically special here.... and I guess my spark has a place for fighting as a black ops veteran!

essex and her sisters with  broadside in tow walk up the steps of a lighthouse.

essex: I see you, so you wanted to help out?

broadside: [seriously!? they have an equivalent to ultra magnus too!? ] ... oh y-yeah! I'm here!

essex: so what are you?

broadside: I'm broadside, a special kansen carrier to have two different riggings to suit different combat styles... but in practice I hate them! i wish that I was a tank or a car!

essex: then what did you do before being built?...

broadside: I was the carrier ship, used for a special unit called the wreckers... so basically you are kansen you don't have an equivalent!

essex: I see we have this ongoing operation called operation siren where we explore and hunt down high-ranking sirens to eventually hunt arbiters...

broadside: well I guess that I can help... but...

he looks at the water and that gives Essex and her sisters a big message about him.

bunker hill: I guess he suffers a bit of hydrophobic... and aerophobia.

intrepid: he has two riggings but he is somewhat useless!

broadside: hey if sky lynx was here, he would teach you some respect!

intrepid: I guess not even the black dragon can help with that!

broadside: hey! that's just wrong! skylynx is blue and white!... and how did you know that he is a dragon!

intrepid: then who is this skylynx then?

broadside: he's a great commander... and here's a picture of the thing!

he shows a holographic display of the egocentric autobot commander... and his main forms of alt-modes made them jump a bit.

intrpid: that's skylynx!? it's a trip-

broadside: his alt-modes are hard to classify so you can say that!

Essex: I guess having him as a commander is very.... fortunate! i guess, maybe you can help out in the operation siren when you are ready!

broadside: thanks I really loved the action!

then he gets a call.

broadside: I got to take this!.. yes?

it is revealed to be an unknown caller...

???: yes... you might enjoy this time ....

broadside: hey! who's calling!?

and the call ends when he sees dark colored ships surrounding him and the other kansen...

broadside: really funny! now what aliens!?

essex: we need to contact more back up!

broadside: are you kidding? i was made for this!...[ok broadside! you are a kansen and not a cybertronian anymore... water can't hurt you! and I can fly faster!]

so broadside jumps out of the window of the lighthouse that he is in and crushes a nearby figure that is similar to that of a kansen.

now armed with his Energon rifle and Vibro-ax in hand, broadside if ready to deal with the full-scale assault of sirens that he heard of since he is confused of being one... and now finds himself surrounded by hundreds of them... with essex right behind them...

broadside: I guess I still can have some fun!

so broadside fires away with almost every round of his rifle... and chopping anything that moves with his ax...

broadside: hey! this is way too- AAAGGHH!

???: heh! too easy! i guess that we still can have fun if we can-

broadside: wreck and rules!

he punched a hole in her chest[don't worry this is not a death] and he realized that they are not kansen...

???: your up... purifier!

purifier: heh ehe! i guess that we can even this out!

broadside: hmph! i guess I signed up for the job any way...

as broadside skated as fast as he could with his newfound conquered fear of water... that is still in progress... attempting to strike fer down with his ax only for purifier to dodge and fly away...

purifier: I guess that we can play this fair and square. hey girls! i think he needs some friends!

some new sirens came around to surround him... forcing him to switch to his other rigging to fly out of there, to chase purifier.... also summoning his jet to help out if fighting.

broadside: hey! i can do what you can do but only better!

purifier: hey! let's see what you can do then! and hey! i get the best match then! oh and by the way! nice plane!

broadside: hey at least I get to be with alt-modes don't like![ geez! i keep getting flashbacks from both decepticons and autobots i met... am I going crazy!?]

broadside also had to find a way to deal with his other fear, his fear of heights... and is completely surrounded by many airborne sirens called testers.

broadside: gaaahhh!!!! i wish that someone with wings is here!

tester: heh! he is vulnerable! get him!

as broadside is losing enough space to fly in, as a result of both his fear of heights and the many mass-produced siren fliers all around him and even his time as a wrecker cannot save him...

broadside: too many!...

with no choice but to self-destruct to stop them from taking him.... his wish is granted as his former altmode is starting to transform as it now forms a form the broadside never imagines seeing again.

purifier: oh come on! that's no fair! you get a giant robot... and we get a bunch of stupid ships!

broadside: I guess i still can fight then!

broadside: are you happy now!? i got what used to be me!

from bellow Essex and her sisters, all watched in absolute amazement as broadside managed to do something that can help them all in their wars.

essex: so much for being a kansen that is afraid of both flying and swimming!

intrepid: sis! everything bad I said about broadside i was wrong about saying those!

essex: I guess we can get a little too over-excited sometimes!

now as broadside finished off almost all of the siren fleet resulting in purifier being the last one who is left to contend with the might of an autobot turned kansen triple changer.

broadside: eat slag!

purifier: oh! come on! no fair!

broadside then beheads the siren in the best way possible.

broadside: whew! that was exhausting!

now as broadside lands in the aircraft carrier and his former robot mode then transforms back into a carrier, and broadside soon meet essex and her sisters who are all impressed with him.

essex: It seems that you can hold yourself in a fight broadside... so you might be able to help us after all.

intrepid: I'm sorry for saying those...

broadside: don't worry! i was a soldier for a million years i don't mind!

essex: why don't we get back to base and tell everyone what you did?

broadside: yeah that's cool!

now returning back to base and having accomplished the impossible... but not only as broadside managed to destroy almost every siren in his line of sight he left one.. the siren scavenger.. who managed to record the incident...

scavenger: heh... i guess i can have a couple of other giant robots or two!

eagle union, broadside pov:

everyone who didn't witness broadside's rampage in his former body is all impressed and surprised as they looked at his memory footage.

everyone: Woah!?

saratoga: you're that thing!? i didn't know that we got ourselves a giant robot!

broadside: I guess that I'm the only one here unless those sirens build some knock-offs I guess?

saratoga: I think you might be a much-needed addition to operation siren! well, I guess the black dragon has some serious competition now!

broadside ok who now?

saratoga: I guess that we need you to meet her to find out!

broadside: come to think of it... who is in charge here?

saratoga: enterprise is, since that her sister Yorktown has stepped down... but we wished that we have a commander.

broadside: yeah I hope that the commander is not like skylynx! he can lead almost everyone into battle but his ego, he needs to relax!

saratoga: so you must be quite the fighter, how about you go and rest a bit!

braodsie: ok! i guess so[primus! she is like rodimus in a way!]

now heading to his dorm he now feels unnaturally tired, since due to the fact that he is now aware of almost everyone now knows that he can do what he did with his three forms of warfare due to the nature of his wisdom cube utilizing his triple changer abilities.

broadside: heh...[i guess being sent to a world where living weapons are a thing...don't worry broadside you're a living weapon since you're built!]

now insecure that he has to face his only known fears of being near the places he hated to fight in so much...so he just decided to go and take a walk in the parameters of the base...

broadside: [i wonder how many people i can relate to?]

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY BROADSIDE'S FORMER ALT-MODE BEING TREATED LIKE A TOURIST TRAP.

now in the park only to find out that it is really just like the lost light...

broadside: huh...i guess-

then he just spotted what seemed to be someone who reminded of a more of the decepticon fangry but more nicer and restrained.

san Francisco: move it!

broadside: hey! i have a name! you piece of slag!

s.f.: yeah right! then what are you going to do with it!?

broadside: then this can convince you?

he shows his Energon axes and surprises her.

s.f.: Woah! never saw those in my life before! so what's your name punk!

broadside: it's broadside! and I'm not a punk! I'm just special...

s.f.: oh yeah! i almost forgot! You're that guy everyone is talking about!

broadside: i guess that playing around with a larger set of weapons and a transforming-

s.f.: heh! i guess that we can be friends anyway! and that's one heck of a name!

now walking in the park where she then introduces him to her friends.

broadside: wait! those are your friends?

s.f.: yeah! that new jersey, calls herself the "black dragon" and she's like the ones who can exceed the aircraft carrier divisions!

broadside: i guess i can be friends with some more people!

then she introduces him to her de facto leader.

s.f.: hey boss! look at what i found!

broadside: uhh... hi name's broadside...i'm a ship...or a jet to be more precise!

and the personification of the battleship then takes an impressive interest in the autobot turned kansen,

new jersey: you must be that new kansen who took out a fleet of sirens and can't even believe it and don'tcha just believe what if i was there to see what you can do in a real fight!

broadside:[primus! she's too genki to live!] hey is your friend like this?

Ticonderoga: why yes! i just believed that, hmmm~! your-

broadside: oh no! [i watched enough human cartoon called anime from rewind to know what this is!] and stop blushing! i am not doing a conjunx endura!

n.j.: and that part with the giant robot though~!

then the autobot triple changer then reluctantly became a part of new jersey's group...since it is the closest thin to what he percieves to be this world's equivalent of the wreckers.

n.j: so anything you want to do next?

broadside: you know that i used to be the transport of smaller-

n.j.: we already have Ticonderoga here... and -

broadside: y-you see you could need air support! and a backup carrier!

n.j.: well~! let's see if you're not even lying about it!

broadside: well basically I'm both a jet and a ship at the same time and i can switch between the two ...right?

n.j.: don't love having the best upgrades around and letting people like us fight bullies all the time?

broadside: y-yeah! i think i can play well...

n.j: you're in! i think?

broadside: thank...i'll try my best... and-

n.j.: heard tht you're a scardy cat that hates flying and water!

broadside: eeeehhhh!? well i hated them! i wish that i was a car! or a tank!

n.j.: well anyway you're pretty much the exception... so welcome to the squad broadside!! and don'tcha love it when fighting for the-

broadside: freedon of every sentient being? right! a great hero from my home taught everyone that!

n.j.: i guess that we can be friends!

san franscisco: yeah! we're friends now or else you're getting the bat!

broadside: yeah!

meanwhile:

now trying to research the place where broadside has probably came from, the iron blood tactician peter strasser.

peter strasser: we still have no data on this new kansen...

bismark: the rumors are pretty much surprised that this symbol is pretty much the sign that he is our new enemy...and judging that the damage...and judging from the rough sketches of her base appearance and the ship or plane that attacked you.

peter strasser: i will not fail you bismark, and this new kansen will be destroyed!

bismark: you said that she has two kind of riggings.

tirpitz: yes... he has...

broadside pov:

now curious of why he has two different kinds of riggings the eagle union has sent the Wessex classed sisters to investigate the strangely futuristic vessel.

essex: we came to see you so we can go see your ship or plane....

sangri la: I guess learning somethings about you could be interesting though.

continued:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 71 11
Wisdom Cubes something Humanity had obtained they used these cubes to make ship girls to fight the Sirens who brought Humanity to the brink of extinc...
13K 259 36
What happens when the bots come back from Cybertron? What happens to Miko when a huge change happens which changes everything... I'll work on this la...
296K 9.8K 41
While hunting for a relic, the Autobots get swept into a world that shocks them. They struggle to adapt and realize they could be trapped there forev...
224K 7.2K 28
The Autobots wake up one day, to find that something has gone horribly wrong. They try to adapt to the new change, and figure out how to fix what wen...