Assassin || Tommyinnit

By mxmxkxwx

King Philza of the Antarctic Empire had two sons. Prince Technoblade, the eldest of the two, was originally... More

Prologue
chapter i
chapter ii
chapter iv
chapter v
chapter vi
chapter vii
chapter viii
chapter ix
chapter x
chapter xi
chapter xii
chapter xiii
chapter xiv
chapter xv
chapter xvi
chapter xvii
chapter xviii
chapter xix
chapter xx
chapter xxi
chapter xxii
chapter xxiii
chapter xxiv
chapter xxv
chapter xxvi
chapter xxvii
chapter xxviii
chapter xxix
chapter xxx
chapter xxxi
chapter xxxii
chapter xxxiii

chapter iii

2.2K 180 234
By mxmxkxwx

⊱⊱ ──── {◦◦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ◦◦} ──── ⊰⊰

Dream led Tommy into his room, and Tommy instantly flopped on his bed, stomach first.

Dream chuckled at the boy, who already seemed way too comfortable in the academy despite being kidnapped. Although he wasn't complaining.

"So how were they, honestly?" Dream asked, removing his jacket. Now that the two boys weren't in the room anymore, Dream was curious to hear Tommy's honest opinions.

Tommy thought over his words, before sitting up on the bed. "Well, they were interesting per se. One of them was nice, the other one was very calm."

Dream smirked, mainly because he knew exactly who Tommy was talking about from the one-word descriptions.

"You know, when I said you were gonna be working with them, I wasn't joking."

Tommy stared at him curiously, Dream noticed his crown had fallen off his head and onto the bed.

"You're a prince right?" Dream asked, and Tommy gave him a small nod in reply. "Surely you've had some sort of experience with weapons?"

Tommy instantly lit up, much to Dream's surprise. "Yeah! My brother taught me how to use a sword and my other brother taught me how to use a bow when I was younger! It was so much fun, although I did suck with my aim, and I was like half my age so I barely knew how to hold a sword, but it was fun while it lasted."

Dream listened to the boy ramble on and on about how he learned to use weapons when he was younger, and although he was hesitant, Dream was compelled to ask, "So they don't teach you to use weapons anymore?"

Tommy's happy expression immediately fell and Dream frowned, regretting the way he phrased the question. 

"No, not anymore, they stopped wanting to do anything with me once I became like 5, I don't blame them, they had better things to do with their life." 

Dream noticed how Tommy's fingers curled into fists at his side.

Tommy looked like he had accepted this sentence as a fact, and Dream's heart broke on behalf of him.

God damnit he was getting too attached to this kid.

This is why you don't go around and kidnap children.

"Awh Toms," Dream frowned, hugging the boy who looked like he was holding back tears. Tommy melted into his side and holy shit he wanted to adopt this child.

"It's dumb too because I doubt they would even care that I was gone missing, the older one, the last time he talked to me was when I was six. My other brother says hi to me once a week though."

The two sat in silence.

"You know," Dream started, breaking the quietness. "I don't know how to use a sword, but I could teach you how to use a dagger."

Tommy's eyes lit up once again, and Dream literally congratulated himself quietly, proud that he was the one to make the boy excited.

"Really?" Tommy asked, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"I mean, you are in an assassin's academy, it would be stupid if I didn't teach you how to use weapons."

Tommy took in Dream's words with a polite nod, until Dream's sentence actually registered in his head.

"HOLY SHIT YOU ARE GONNA TRAIN ME TO BECOME AN ASSASSIN?"

Dream froze at the surprise in Tommy's voice. "Wasn't that a part of the deal?" Dream asked carefully, although at this point he literally could care less about the deal.

"I mean yes, but I didn't actually think about it and... holy shit. Me, Prince Thomas Fucking Watson, is gonna get to kill people? For money?"

Dream blinked for a second, before staring at Tommy dead in the eyes, pure confusion in his eyes.

Your middle name is Fucking?!"

Tommy stared at Dream incredulously, before lowering his voice to a whisper.

"Yes. Yes, it is. Don't reveal my identity to anyone or else I will be taken down by enemy spies."

Dream wheezed at the boy's sentence, then kicked himself for laughing at something that wasn't even that funny.

"Hey big man, don't go injure yourself over me" Tommy laughed, but a sudden knock made both their heads snap towards the door.

Dream watched in his peripheral vision as Tommy instantly jumped off the bed, put his crown on, and fixed his cape.

"Relax Tommy, it's just a couple of my friends, they wanted to meet you," Dream smiled, opening the door.

Tommy almost immediately recognized the white bandana as the man walked in, yet he didn't recognize the second man that followed in pursuit.

"Tommy, meet Sapnap and George," Dream pointed to each person as he mentioned their names.

Tommy brought his right arm across his chest and formally bowed. "It is but a pleasure to meet you."

Dream brought his hand to his face, shaking his head in disappointment.

George and Sapnap, "What the fuck is even a Sapnap," Tommy wondered, looked at him like he had two heads.

"It's uh... a pleasure to meet you... too?" George said awkwardly, and Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"Nice to meet you kid," Sapnap smiled, patting Tommy's head, awkwardly trying not to prick his hand the crown's pointy parts that Tommy still didn't know the name of.

"Say, I'm curious, are you the person that accompanied Dream when you kidnapped me?"

Sapnap turned to Dream, looking unsure. "I thought we were gonna wipe his memory?"

Tommy's eyes widened, and he immediately backed away from Sapnap, and closer to Dream.

"You were going to do WHAT?" he screamed at the man in the bandana, before immediately curling into Dream's side in fear.

"Oh, no no no, they weren't going to do anything, I promise" Dream cooed at the boy, who was literally shaking. He sent a glare to Sapnap, who looked apologetic.

"Why- why is he scared?" George asked. "It's just... erasing memory?"

Dream instinctively wrapped an arm around Tommy. "My god are you serious? He's twelve of course hearing his memory was going to be wiped would scare him! He's a child!"

Tommy lightly punched Dream's arm with a pout. "I am not a child."

Now it was George's turn to glare at Dream. "You kidnapped a TWELVE-YEAR-OLD? He is a CHILD."

"I am not a child?" Tommy tried to add in, but he was ignored.

"A child who is ONE, semi-skilled in weaponry, and TWO, technically in a bad home so REALLY, I didn't kidnap him I ADOPTED him."

"Still not a child."

George let out a disappointed sigh. "Dream you can't just kidnap a child and say you adopted him."

"I'm not a child?"

"Who says I can't?" Dream asked, narrowing his eyes at George.

"Um, I don't know, the LAW?"

Dream stared at George for what felt like an entire minute. "George we kill people for a living."

George's stare softened. "Touche."

"Dream" Tommy whispered, tugging against Dream's shirt.

"What's up?" Dream asked, directing his attention down to Tommy.

"I am not a child."

⊱⊱ ──── {◦◦ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ◦◦} ──── ⊰⊰

According to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my book vote on the story. So if u end up enjoying this story, consider voting, it's free and u can always unvote later.

Sometimes, Wattpad glitches out, so if you could just check, it would be Epic #VotePrime 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 2.4K 25
Tommy is the prince of a beloved kingdom. Mischievous and bright, he brings light everywhere he seems to go. When the king dies suddenly, things chan...
14.2K 623 39
'King Techno needs-' 'Techno.' Wilbur halted in surprise, glancing at King Techno with confusion. 'Not King Techno.' 'Sorry, sir-' 'No. Just Techno.'...
133K 5.3K 44
The royal family would never be whole again. Because of the queen's selfishness, Phil might never see his youngest son again. The kingdom was falling...
519 5 35
You were fighting with Technoblade at your side after you had run away from your family, the royal family of the amethyst empire. Something happened...