My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

By haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 39

4.5K 299 49
By haru__bts

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

I...saved Yoongi. I had an absolute moment was relief.

I turned my gaze to look at Jungkook whose cold look didn't disappear from his face and stood there calmly. Jungkook tried to make me realise it.

I slowly looked at Yoongi who had no breath, no heartbeat and his neck was bruised. Tears filled my eyes.

"He's dead." Jungkook uttered.

My body was shaking while tears kept flowing.

"Why did you do it, Jungkook?" He just stared at me without replying. "Isn't that our mission? Were you planning to abandon it?" My fists clenched as I knew he made sense.

It's not Jungkook's fault. He just did what was told to. But...

Yoongi is never gonna forgive me. Despite knowing his situation, I couldn't do anything. I tried my best to stop my tears.

"Don't develop feelings towards your target. You will regret it." He spoke with a low voice as he turned around to leave.

By this time, Namjoon and the others reached here.

"So, he is dead." Namjoon spoke with no emotions.

"Let's go now, our mission is done." J-hope spoke with no interest.

Y/n, don't get distracted. You are just doing your job. I tried to convince myself with these thoughts.

"Y/n, your wings..." Jimin noticed and made me realise the fact that my wings actually came out.

"They are in pure white. Y/n, you are an Angel." Taehyung confirmed making me smile. So...

I turned out to be an Angel.

"Min Yoongi probably reached Helven by now. I will take care of this body." Jimin spoke making me realise the current situation.

I slowly nodded feeling scared on how Yoongi would react now that he will find out that I was here to kill him.

Taehyung, I and the others left from here and Jimin went to take care of his body while Jungkook already left.

We reached Helven in no time.

"Take rest, Y/n. We'll get our next mission soon." Namjoon spoke informing me. I slowly nodded as a reply. "I will get going then." I spoke with a voice with no enthusiasm left.

And then I left from there.

AFTER A WHILE...

I didn't want to go to the dorm so, I was just wandering around but found Jennie somehow. And given to how curious she is just like me, she asked me about the mission and got a 'it went well' as a reply from me.

She left from here after a small talk as she had to complete her own mission. And I am left all alone again. I just continued to wander around until I saw two people in front of me who made me stop on my tracks.

It was Old Man along with Yoongi.

I hesitated to move from my place but I knew that I can't always escape from him. I gathered all my courage and walked towards them.

"Oh, Y/n." Old Man called as he saw my presence. Yoongi looked at me with a sad expression. I guess he already knows what happened. "Take care of this guy and explain him about this place Helven just like I did to you." Old Man handed me the job.

"I am sure that I explain better than you." Old Man was offended by my words. "What do you mean? No one can do this job better than me." I raised my eyebrow. "You literally went like 'You are in Helven and Helven is not on Earth. Do you what what my first impression is on you after you said this?" I picked a fight of course.

"What's your impression?" He asked curiously.

"That you ran away from a mental hospital." I spoke as I caught Yoongi's hand and started going away from here before Old Man could utter a single word.

But I can absolutely say that Old Man was offended which made me chuckle a bit.

We reached to the garden after walking for a while and I turned around intending to say the situation apologise to Yoongi but he stared at our hands making me realise that I caught his hand for a while now.

I quickly let go of his hands.

"What's this place?" I clearly understood that he is in a confused state now. So, without wasting anytime I explained about this to Yoongi including the mission I got to kill him.

After telling him that I and the other guys were the ones who planned to kill him, I couldn't bring myself up to look at him.

"I am sorry, Yoongi." I apologised.

"Don't apologise. It's not your fault." I instantly looked at him after hearing those words. "You are not angry with me?" I asked trying to make sure.

"It's not your fault, you just did what you were told to. And even if I was alive, I wouldn't be able to do much. I would have seen my mother die infront of-" He stopped as he couldn't bring himself to speak anymore.

Tears rolled down his cheeks making me feel worse.

I brought him closer and hugged him trying to make him calm down. He cried on my shoulder.

This guy doesn't blame me at all even after all this. He's such a pure hearted person.

I wish...I could help him.

And that was the moment a thought crossed my mind.

"Yoongi, I guess I will be able to help you."

AFTER A WHILE...

I took the permission to go to Earth from the Old Man. And I took Yoongi with me too. Taehyung and Jin helped us get down to Earth.

"Y/n, why did you bring me back to Earth?" Yoongi spoke as he kept staring at me with his confused face. "I think I will be able to resolve your problems." He was clueless after hearing my words.

"I'll tell you later. Come with me." I dragged him to a place while he just followed me obediently. We finally reached to this place. I slowly looked up.

Ju Hee Kyung is my only hope.

I asked Yoongi to wait in the lobby and the people allowed to go to Hee Kyung's cabin cuz they knew that I know Hee Kyung.

I didn't take much time to enter into his cabin as I was rushing. As soon as I opened the door, Hee Kyung was shocked. In seconds, he recognized me.

"Y/n..." He called my name.

I slowly went and stood infront of him.

"Been a while. Where were you all this time? I was searching for you." Hee Kyung spoke as he placed some documents on his table.

I wondered why he was searching for me but that's not important right now.

"Hee Kyung, please do me a favour." I asked instantly without wasting anytime. Hearing my words, he slowly got up. "Tell me, I will surely do what I can." He smiled as he finished.

"Really?" My face lit up at once. He nodded.

"My friend's mother is in the ICU. Her condition is very critical but recently my friend passed away and there is no guardian for her. He couldn't pay the hospital charges for the operation so, the operation may not take place in this way." I looked down as I finished.

"I will be her guardian and will make sure her operation goes well. And don't worry, I will let her live a very happy life from now." His words gave me relief to an extent. I smiled.

"Thank you so much." I thanked him properly.

"It's actually nothing. You literally gave me a very precious gift, Rose. Rose and I got married a few days." My eyes widened at his words.

"You guys are married?" I asked him trying to make sure. "Yes, I wanted to call you so, I searched the whole country for you. But I couldn't find you." He replied.

You are not going to find my whereabouts even if you searched the whole world. I am not even on Earth. I sighed.

"Don't tell anything about me to Rose. Please." I informed Hee Kyung. "Why?" He was curious. "She just shouldn't know about me. Don't be curious on this, I request you." He slowly nodded understanding my situation.

"I won't ever mention your name infront of her." He assured me.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.

"Hee Kyung..." It was Rose voice, I am sure.

"Hey, Y/n. Rose is here." Hee Kyung tried to alert me.

I am doomed now.

"Hee kyung, a reddish black coloured hair guy is waiting in the lobby. Tell my name and ask him the route for the hospital. I gotta go now." He slowly nodded and left from the office while I tried to search for a place to hide and I ended up hiding in the washroom.

What a luck!

"Hee Kyung, are you here?" I heard Rose's voice and footsteps as she entered into the office. I tried my best to not make any sound. "I guess he's not here." I heard her speak.

Thank god, she will leave now.

But turned out that it wasn't the case. I heard her footsteps again as they were getting closer to the washroom which I am. No way!

Why does she want to use the wash room now?

While I was tensed in finding an idea to escape from here before she opens the door of the washroom, I saw a window attached to the bathroom. It was big enough for a person to jump.

I broke the glass and peeked down just to scare the shit out of me. I actually forgot that this is the top floor of the building and if I jump from here I will surely die again.

The sound of footsteps were becoming louder.

I don't have a choice.

I climbed the window and closed my eyes. "Now or never." I jumped down as I uttered. My body went down at a jet speed.

My wings, I beg you...come out!

The wind was hitting me like a sharp knife. I opened my eyes just to find myself getting closer to the ground. I closed my eyes I instantly.

And in seconds, a sharp thing pierced from my back indicating that my wings are out and automatically the speed of me falling down has been reduced and I safely landed on the ground.

My wings, I love you.

They disappeared before anyone could notice. And thank god, no one saw me as there are only a few people here.

And without wasting time, I rushed to the hospital.

TIME SKIP...

I reached to the hospital as early as possible and rushed towards the operation theatre.

Yoongi and Hee Kyung were standing there and waiting in front of the operation theatre.

I could see Yoongi's nervousness. I caught his shaking hand and smiled at him, he calmed down a bit and returned my smile.

After a few hours, the operation has ended and the doctors came out. Hee Kyung asked him about the operation.

The doctors said that the operation went well and she is fit and fine now making a wide smile appear on Yoongi's face.

"Y/n, I will take care of the things from now on. Rest assured, your friend's mother is in safe hands now." Hee Kyung assured us.

"Let's go, Y/n." Yoongi spoke as he looked at his mother for the last time with a smile. I slowly nodded.

With that, Yoongi and I left from here and reached to the alley.

"Y/n..." I heard Yoongi call me.

"Yes?" I spoke as I smiled at him.

"Thank you...so much." He thanked me as he looked down. "You saved my mother...I don't know how to repay you." He kept his head down.

"You don't have to thank me or repay me. You were killed so suddenly at a young age and you couldn't live me more." I was absolutely sad.

"Even if I was alive, it wouldn't mean much. But now as my mom is alive, I am happy." He tried to assure me.

"That's great then, and now you concentrate on surviving in Helven from now on." I tried to inform him of this cruel fact with a bright smile.

YOONGI'S P.O.V...

I don't exactly know how to repay your kindness, Y/n.

But all I can do from now on is...

Protect you with my life.

Y/N P.O.V...

"Wait, now...who is going to take us back?" I asked out of a sudden. Taehyung and Jin went back and I definitely can't trust my wings.

But as I was involved in thinking, an outburst of feathers took place infront of my eyes. Yoongi's feathers appeared.

I was shocked at the sudden outburst. My wings took a lot of time to appear but his came out on the first day. And not to mention...

Yoongi's feathers were in black colour.

"I think this will help us get to Helven." Yoongi spoke as he pointed out his hand at his feathers. I nodded still in a surprised state.

"So..." Yoongi aaid as he looked away.

"What?" I asked in a confused state.

"I-I think I should carry you..." He spoke shyly without looking at me.

Why is he so cute? I laughed a bit seeing his cute face.

"Yes, you should." I spoke as I went closer asking him to lift me up. He still didn't look at me and carefully lifted me up.

And we started moving to Helven and unexpectedly, his wings were as fast as the top 10 members. We reached Helven in seconds.

He placed me on the ground as carefully as possible.

"So, do you know the way to boy's dormitory?" He nodded as a reply.

"Innkeeper of Hell showed me the way." He replied.

"Okay then, I gotta go. See you later." I left from there saying those words.

As I was on my way to my dorm with a happy mood, I saw Jungkook and Jimin talking in the ground.

My eyes widened as I saw those two together.

These both have the worst rivalry of all, why are these two together? I wondered. And it's alright night.

I went closer to listen to their conversation, hoping their conversation doesn't change into a fight.

"How long are you going to keep it as a secret?" Jimin questioned Jungkook seriously.

Jungkook didn't answer at all.

"What if Y/n gets to know that..." I listened to it carefully as Jimin continued.

"That...you are the one who killed her on Earth?" Jimin finished making my thoughts freeze for a moment. Tears filled my eyes instantly. My hands were shaking.

Jungkook was the one who killed me back on...Earth?

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote. Please comment below to let me know whether this part was boring or not.

See you in the next chapter.

Please follow me...guys if you like this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.5K 60
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
1.5M 55.6K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
246K 7K 39
"Stop it Jungkook! I am literally four years older than you." you say out of frustration. He has been seducing you way too much. "I know you want me...
24.9K 723 21
Everything was alright until you went for a job interview at "Jeon Enterprises ". You got selected, by surprise for the post of his P.A Let's see wha...