The Marauders Queen (Marauder...

Per nikolailantsovswifey

*CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN* "Don't tell me you like her too!" "Oops?" Arabella Avery, Thomas Avery's twin a p... Més

Casting
The Marauders Queen ~ Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 16

2.1K 49 42
Per nikolailantsovswifey

Help

TW: sexual assault
topics might be triggering

(this will be the only chapter with this involved, skip if needed)

I was walking by myself in the corridors past curfew. Hoping to not get caught by filch and his stupid cat. It was now March and Evan and I were doing ok. After we had that fight we decided we needed to trust each other more. And we've been working on that.

I've been with him for three whole months. Might not seem like a long time but it feels like it. He was my first boyfriend. My first kiss and I couldn't have asked for a better first. And hopefully my last.

But does anything ever go as planned? Nope.

As I walk through the corridor I heard whispers. I turn the corner and peek my head into the other hallway.

"You said you would do it, Mary. Now get to work!" Dylan hissed at Mary with her pressed against the wall.

Dylan was up in her face yelling cruel things so I jumped to the rescue.

"Get away from her!" I yelled.

Dylan jumped away and sighed in relief, "oh it's you."

"Yes it's me now would you leave my friend alone?"

Dylan smirked and walked towards me leaving Mary. Without Dylan seeing, I waved her off telling her to leave. Mary hesitated then left probably going to the common room.

Dylan noticed that she left, "Oh! Looks like we're alone." There was nothing unusual about being alone with him, she did it two days a week. But this time was different. He had this glint in his eye.

"Yeah but I'm going to leave now, it's not a Monday. And stay away from my friend," I warned him and turned on my foot to leave.

He grabbed my wrist hard and slammed me into the wall. I groaned in pain.

"You aren't going anywhere."

"Yes. I am." He closed the space between us and had me pressed against him. I struggled to get out of his grip. "Dylan don't touch me, let me go." I started to freak out. I couldn't reach my wand and wasn't strong enough to push him off.

"Come on, please." He stroked his hand through my hair and forced a kiss on me.

In the common room...

"Help! Please help!" Mary exclaimed.

"What?! What's the matter, Mary?" Sirius looked at her concerned.

"Dylan- Arabella- together-" She struggled to say.

"Where?"

"Dungeons by the Slytherin common room."

He didn't answer all Sirius did was push her aside and run out of the common room. All that went through his head was what if he was too late? What if Dylan had done something to her? Sirius was furious. Furious at Dylan, Furious at himself.

He finally made it to the dungeons and he saw Arabella fighting to get Dylan off finally she did and ended up punching Dylan in the face.

"You fucking prick!" Sirius pushed him standing in front of him. He punched him in the face bringing him down to the floor.

Dylan flipped himself over and punched Sirius. It turned into a full-blown fight.  Soon Sirius ended it by knocking Dylan out. Arabella let out a shriek.

Sirius turned to her. She was sitting on the floor crying. Sirius sat down beside her and looked at her.

"Bella..." Sirius began.

"Don't. Don't talk. Please." She whispered.

Sirius nodded and sat in silence next to her.

"We should get out of here," Arabella said, "Dylan is going to wake up."

"Yeah uh- are you okay?"

"To be honest Sirius," she sighed, "no I'm not. And that's ok but I-um I'm going to try and go see Evan. I'll see you around Sirius."

Sirius' heart broke at that moment. He wanted to be with her again. He wanted to be her friend. And he was so mad at himself and James for being so ignorant and rude to her. He thought that he deserved to be put in Azkaban for being such a jerk.

Arabella walked towards the Slytherin common room looking very rough. Her shirt was wrinkled and her lips were swollen. Dylan was a scary messed-up boy. Yes, not a man a boy. An immature arsehole boy.

She said the Slytherin password. She walked in immediately looking for Evan. He was sitting on the couch when he looked up and saw her, a mess.

He got up quickly and ran to her. "Bells?! Are you ok? What happened? Why are you crying?"

She fell into Evan's arms, she didn't want to talk about it. Not tonight, maybe not ever. She just wanted to be in his arms, no one else's.

He caught her and picked her up bridal style. "I'm going to bring you up to my room ok?" She nodded and laid her head against his chest.

He brought her up the stairs and opened the door. "Get out." He told his roommates and Arabella's brother looked up from his bed, he was one of Evan's roommates Evan put her on his bed and covered her with the blankets. Arabella closed her eyes once she hit the bed and fell asleep.

"Arabella?" Thomas asked, "What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know," Evan answered, "I- she just came here and she was crying and her hair was messy. Lips swollen..."

"I don't want to know about her lips-"

"I didn't kiss her, someone else did. I have a feeling she didn't want it, tom."

"Shit," Thomas grumbled, but behind that wall, the one he held up, he was crying. Crying for her.

Sirius' POV

I walked into the common room. I was very stressed out. Seeing her cry, seeing her push him off of her while he was trying to kiss her. Good thing she punched him in time and thankful I got there.

That made me think of our families. Our families were horrible. They force us into marriages, into becoming a death eater, into being a perfect child!
I was so over it.

I ran up to my dorm and slammed the door behind me waking up the boys.

"Agh!" Peter yelled.

"What the fuck?!" Remus jumped. And James just screamed.

"I'm sorry!" I backed away from the angry boys.

"Why the hell did you make so much noise? I. am. tired. and I need my beauty sleep!" James yelled.

I looked down at the floor and walked to my bed and sat down. I ran my hand through my hair and placed my hand on my face.

"What's wrong?" Remus spoke. I knew he could see through me he was smarter than the other boys.

"It's Arabella..."

"What happened?" James jumped out of bed.

So I told them. I told them all of it.

"I'm going to kill him!" Remus got up and walked to the door.

"Sit down! Are you crazy!?" I asked him.

"I might as well be! Would you just be her friend again!"

"Just sit I told you we would talk to her soon James and I are just planning something."

"Well hurry your planning up!"

"We will" James muttered.

Dearest Mrs. and Mr. Avery,

    Your daughter Arabella hasn't been very good these couple of months. You see she has been dating Evan Rosier. You know the Rosier Family right? The ones that are ok with filthy mudbloods? You might want to talk to her about that. She has been kissing him all around school. She also has been ignoring me. I think that her relationship is affecting her school work too. I don't think she's doing very well you might want to check her grades. I just thought Arabella's amazing parents should know.

Have a lovely day,
  Dylan Hastings

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

295 19 4
❝ would you do anything for me? buy a big diamond ring for me? ❞ ━ in which evita rosier, a slytherin pure-blood and evan rosier's younger twin, is t...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
94.6K 3K 78
⭒ I wish that you had thought this through, before I went and fell in love with you ⭒ Aries Melania Black, the youngest of the noble and most ancient...
Whispers Per Nope

Fanfiction

7.8K 302 62
Clarissa Black has always lived a normal wizard life, with her twin brother Sirius. She lived eleven years at Grimmauld Place, creating a shell that...