'๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By -N3KOMA

โฆ(DISCONTINUED) โžœ ๐€ ๐’๐”๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’. ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐๐€๐†๐„๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐Š๏ฟฝ... More

: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ€ข [ VIP author note ] โ€ข
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐จ๐ง๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž ๏ฟผ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๏ฟผ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๏ฟผ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
โ†  [ ๐’ฬฒ๐ฉฬฒ๐žฬฒ๐œฬฒ๐ขฬฒ๐šฬฒ๐ฅฬฒ ๐‚ฬฒ๐กฬฒ๐šฬฒ๐ฉฬฒ๐ญฬฒ๐žฬฒ๐ซฬฒ ]
the end..

: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

8.4K 332 76
By -N3KOMA

'Bloodied'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

[Y/N]'s gaze was dropped to her lap as her fingers played with the hem of her sleeve quietly, Lisa sat on the end of the bed; replacing the old bandage on her ankle with a new one.

Its been a week days ever since [Y/N] has been found by the braus family and have been brought to the village they stayed in─Dauper, a village located in the southern territory of Wall Rose.

The [H/C] haired child heard the older female in-front of her heave a sigh, "[Y/N] dear," she started, carefully lifting her foot slightly so she can wrap it with the new white material.

"What do you think of Sasha? Has she bee nice to you?" Lisa asked, glancing at the child.

In her head, an image flashed in [Y/N]'s head, it was Sasha smiling while splitting a steamed potato in half─handing it to [Y/N] so she can have a taste as well, according to the reddish brunette "Its so delicious and yummy and amazing and beautiful! I'm will be nice and give you half of itbut if you start living with us, you better know that I'm not the kind of person to share food, alright?"

"Sh-She's nice.. and energetic.." [Y/N] started in soft tone, "..she also likes food a lot.." Lisa chuckled at her addition of words.

"That's Sasha for you, she loves food a lot, especially meat.. that's why she wants to learn how to hunt!" The mother gave the [H/C] haired a closed eye-smile.

[Y/N] hummed, a small smile climbing up her lips. "Wh-Where is Sasha now, miss braus?" [Y/N] queried, having the sudden urge to see the reddish brunette.

"Just call me Lisa my dear, Sasha is outside with artur, he's helping her hunt." Lisa smiled.

The 6-year old bit her lower lip, "I-Is it okay if I go see them?" she asked. "Of course dear!" Lisa exclaimed softly, "We can go now, I'll help you there since I have to visit Isabella to get some baguette." She added, her smile growing bigger.

[Y/N]'s [E/C] orbs widened in shock, recalling the dreadful scene she has seen a couple of days ago.

Her body stiffened, recalling the warm purple colored eyes that curved upwards as she smiled every time she spotted the [H/C] haired child.

"..N].. [Y/N] dear.." The voice that belonged Lisa yanked her out go her thoughts.

"I apologize if I have said anything sensitive dear," She apologized, handing the 6-year old a white handkerchief.

The latter touched her cheeks, her eyes widening at the sensation of damped cheeks. "N-No its..okay.." [Y/N] reassured, taking the handkerchief to wipe the tears she didn't know fell.

"Anyways, lets go?" [Y/N] nodded to Lisa, the older female stood up to assist the younger. [Y/N] clutched softly onto the mother as they slowly made their way outside of the cabin they stayed in.

It was the first time [Y/N] has seen the village from the exterior, she was always inside being cured and fed by the help of Lisa and Sasha.
Artur would check up on her now and then, making sure she's doing better than before.

"Good afternoon, Isabella." Once again, the child flinched the sound of the name. What like any mother would do to her child, Lisa immediately started to gently rub [Y/N]'s shoulder for comfort and reassurance.

"Good afternoon! oh, Is this her?" [Y/N] felt the gaze of the woman on her, "Yes she is, [Y/N] this is Isabella, Isabella this is [Y/N]."

The woman crouched down in-front of [Y/N], "Hello" she greeted with a warm smile. [Y/N] slowly inclined her heard towards the female, slowly nodding "Hello.." She greeted back in a low tone.

Lisa chuckled at her timidness, "She's shy, she hadn't seen the village ever since she came!" Lisa explained, earning a soft chuckle from the woman who stood up straight.

"Its alright, all kids are like that." Isabella replied, glancing at [Y/N] "So? The usual?" Isabella asked, going back to the topic of bread. "Yes! Two baguette please," The mother said, she glanced at [Y/N].

"Do you want something my dear?" Lisa asked [Y/N], the latter looked at the different kinds of bread that were displayed in-front of them. "N-No.. thank you.."

"Alright, only two baguette-"

"MOTHER!!!" A loud whiny voice suddenly erupted, growing closer and closer as they neared the two.

[Y/N] turned around to see the source. However, red liquid was what only caught her attention, letting her gasp in fear.

"Ouch!" Sasha winced in pain, moving her head backwards to avoid the ointment from touching the cut that was on her cheek.

"Sasha, stay still!"Lisa lightly scolded, pulling the girl's head closer. "No!!!~ It hurts mother!!" Sasha whined, tears building up in her eyes for the second time.

[Y/N] watched Sasha cry silently as her mother dabbed the cotton that was damped with medical liquid on her wound, flinching now and then as it stung her.

"Stay still honey, otosan is just trying to help you."

"Mo-Mother, it hurts!"

[M/N]'s hand rested on top of [Y/N], intertwining them. Her thumb rubbed the back of her hand for comfort and reassurance. "I know my dear, just a little longer and you'll be cured."

Sasha continued to cry quietly as her mother resumed to treat her wound. A warm hand suddenly held hers, their thumb rubbing the back of her hand, trying to put her at ease and reassurance.

Sasha glanced at the corner of her eye, [Y/N] sat there holding her hand─ a small smile present on her lips. "Its going to be alright, Sasha." she reassured in a soft and calm voice.

Sasha's cries decreased to sniffs, her hand tightening around [Y/N]'s when it stung her.

Lisa glanced at [Y/N], who was busy comforting and reassuring Sasha, with a smile on her lips. She went back to curing her daughter's cheek, finally placing a small bandage on the cut. "Be careful next time, alright?"

She leaned in to plant a soft kiss on her injured cheek, "Its okay mother! I have [Y/N] to comfort me too!" Sasha beamed, intertwining her fingers with [Y/N], a bright smile displaying on her lips.

Lisa's eyes curved up as she smiled, she rested her hand on top of [Y/N]'s head, ruffling her hair slightly. "That's good to hear." [Y/N] didn't notice that she was leaning into her touch, her smile growing bigger slowly.

"Thank you.. Lisa.."[Y/N] thanked, looking up at Lisa, a big warm smile displayed on her lips.

Both braus members gazed at the [H/C] haired child with shocked expression on their faces, Lisa was the first to break into a smile, "Your welcome dear."

She replied before turning on her heel to walk out of the room, "I will be making lunch now, I'll call you when its over!" Lisa said, walking out of the room.

[Y/N]'s smile still lingered on her face, shortening into a small one. "No!!" Sasha said, grabbing the girl by her shoulders─startling her during the process. "Keep smiling like that! You look better!!" Sasha whined, shaking the female back and forth.

It took a lot of promising from [Y/N] to start smiling like that from now on.

Sasha's loud snores were heard across the dark room, [Y/N]'s [E/C] orbs stared at the ceiling above her in silence. She huffed out a sigh, unable to sleep after she closed her eyes, shifting to find a comfortable position.

Her eyes unveiled, only to be laid upon the book her mother handed her, a sad aura took over the child. "On th-the bright si-side, I'll re-reunite wi-with yo-your father an-and brother.."

'yeah.. mother would be much happier up there, she would be much safer, also reuniting with father and brother..' Tears started to well up in her eyes as a shaky sigh left her lips.

She carefully removed the blanket from her lower body, making sure Sasha's body was still covered.[Y/N] took steady and soundless steps towards the book that rested on the table.

She slowly pulled out the chair, sitting down on it before pulling the book towards her from across the table. Her [E/C] orbs fixated directly at the book, her fingers slowly traced the edges.

This book is important to [Y/N], it was the very last thing her mother held as well as the most thing she held when she still had her soul. Her mother loved to read. She even told her that the lullaby she created for her daughter was originally from this book.

Curiosity took over her as she opened the book. It was a blank page, 'Perhaps this is the introduction..' the young girl thought.

Her fingers and hand moved on their own as they flipped the page to a new one, this one has words in it.[Y/N]'s eyes traveled from one word to another, continuing to flip through the pages. However, a single word written had caught her attention after she reached midway through the book.

'Angel..'

She read the word inwardly. In the corner of her eyes, she spotted a random stain of something unknown. [Y/N]'s body stiffened as her eyes widened in realization. The image of her mother laying down with the book in her hands, a pool of blood beneath her.

The [H/C] haired child moved her shaky fingers to the edge of the page, wanting to turn the next page. A soft gasp left her lip, tears welling up in her eyes due to the sight in-front of her.

She gulped, her fingers traced over the words on the page that was stained with blood which covered half of the words. [Y/N] was unable to turn her gaze away from the words, its like she could hear them.

She could hear her mother verbalize these words in a soft and chanting voice. At last, the tears that brimmed her eyes finally escaped her eyelids, her hand clasped over her lips as she cried silently.

~ My little Angel, my little one

You will wake up, and sun will shine ~

~ My little Angel, my little one

Sleep for now, safe and sound ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 9.2K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...
5M 188K 68
On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're carrying heavier aspects of yourself from t...
334K 8.5K 140
แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด แด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, ส™แดแด›สœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด ษชษด ส™ส Kแด‡ษดษดส ส™แดœแด› แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดส สœแด€แด… า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขs า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, ส™แดœแด› า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€, แด›...
10.6K 743 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...