ʜΙͺꜱ α΄˜α΄κœ±κœ±α΄‡κœ±κœ±Ιͺᴏɴ

By Richaa_Sharma

π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•šπ•€ 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕒 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕖π•₯ π•˜π•šπ•£π• π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕒 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•šπ•€ π•‘π• π•€π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•§π•–... More

prologue
character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Avni's birthday
Avneil's engagement
wedding rituals
Avneil's wedding
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
New Character
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
A little clarity on Avneil's character
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Avneil's 1st holi
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
Avneil's honeymoon - 1
Avneil's honeymoon - ll
Avneil's anniversary - 1
Avneil's anniversary - ll
Avneil's anniversary - lll
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chaptet 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
Reviews
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130

chapter 4

4.6K 289 166
By Richaa_Sharma

At night, Avni is sitting at her window thinking about herself and Neil...

Avni room window 👇

Avni pov.

Why did I say yes to this wedding? Don't know why I liked meeting him and liked his talk...Maybe this is why I said yes to this marriage... He is good, he is also very honest, how well he told me all his things..

Whatever Dad had said about him all things was the right... but yet one of his quality is very bad, he flirts a lot.. But why was he flirting with me so much.. Like he said he never did this to anyone before, then why was he doing this to me?

Does he like me ? Stupid Avni, how can this be possible...How can someone like us once we meet or how can we like someone.. We have met for the first time today...
kya aisa ho sakta hain ki hum kisi se ek baar mile aur use hum yaa hume wo accha lagne lage...
I was comfortable with him, but is it possible that we meet someone once and we feel good with them.. Uffff all this things is very confusing...
And now why am i thinking about him..
I do not know why but I liked his words.. He did healthy flirting as he said...
He has not said or done anything that makes me feel uncomfortable..

But he made me do somethings that I have not done till today before I met him... He makes me blush and now Like he said he will do it again and again but I do not want to give up in front of him... What should I do....

Avni pov. End...

Thinking about him, again a slight blush comes on her face and she remembers what Neil did & said in the room....

Flashback in the avni room.....

Neil - accha ! You do not know to be shy & blush ?

Avni - no ye blushing and all mujh se nahi hota..

Neil - You know I can make anyone blush with my eyes and talk ( he said naughtily but avni not notice )

Avni - hum itni der se baate kar rhe hain maine toh ek baar bhi blush nahi kiya tumhari baaton se..

Neil - haan kyonki maine abhi tak waisa kuch kiya nahi jiss se tum blush karo

Avni - What do you mean ?

Neil smirk and says...

Neil - Let's play a game ...

Avni - what ?

Neil - We will see each other for 2 minutes without blinking our eyes in each other's eyes...

Avni thinks something and says..

Avni - What ? I don't want to play this Stupid game ( saying this she was about to get up but neil hold her hand and make her sits on the couch in front of him again )

Neil - Why ? You are scared...? You are sacred that if you look in my eyes, you will get lost in them...

Avni looked at him but not says anything..

Neil - you are scared that you will lose this game if you look into my eyes and then gets lost in them...

Avni - You don't think you have much confidence in this matter ?

Neil - If you think so then prove me and my confidence wrong..

Avni thinks something and says.

Avni - challenge accepted mr.

Neil - Ok then let's start this beautiful game... But wait what will i get if i lose this game ?

Avni - nothing 😏

Neil - ok But you know what you will get if you lose ?

Avni looks at him in confusion...

Neil - The most beautiful thing in the world that a girl wears... You will learn how to be shy & blush after this game...

Avni feels something after listening his talk... but does not let anything appear in front of Neil and maintains her serious face..

Avni - Now start the game...

Neil - You are in a hurry to lose, don't you?

Avni rolls her eyes and he laugh...

Soon their compitition starts... Both of them look into each other's eyes and soon gets lost in each other's eyes...
Even after a minute, neither of the two blinks their eyes.. Neil slowly moves his one hand towards Avni and takes one of her hands in his..
But Avni does not even realize it because she is so lost in his eyes...

Suddenly, Neil wink at her...And slightly blows on her face...

suddenly she feels some fresh air on her face and get distracted by his wink... she blink her eyes & closed immediately... and suddenly without knowing her cheeks turn red and she starts blushing remembering what he did..

Neil smiles seeing her cheeks red and and says...

Neil - I won..

Avni hear him and opens her eyes

Avni - tumne cheating ki hain..

Neil - What did I do..

Avni - tumne wo sab kyon kiya ?

Neil - maine kya kiya ? 😌

Avni - tumne....

Neil - maine... ( He asked raising his eyebrows.. )

She not said anything & looks away from him and again remember his actions and feel shy.... She is about to get up but can't get up when she realizes that Neil is holding her hand..

Neil - I won And the proof of my victory is your red cheeks
And now whenever I feel like seeing your cheeks red then I will use this method and wink at you No matter where we are and with whom...
Because you look so beautiful with these red cheeks...

Avni looks down while blushing..

Neil - now be ready to always lose in this game again & again because whenever you look in my eyes then you will lose because I know how to beat you in this game
I Just wink at you once and you will lose..Or I do something else in future..

Now Avni was blushing with every word of Neil.. Her heartbeat was increasing seeing the way he hold her hand...And the way he's talking with her...

She frees her hand from his hold and then she was about to leave the room but Neil again grabs her hand from behind...

For a second her heart beat stop but she tried to composed herself...She don't know why she's feeling like this on his words.. sometime before everything is normal... What has changed suddenly...

Suddenly she hear his serious voice..

Neil - Forgive me Avni, if I have made you feel uncomfortable by my words or by my actions...I had no such intention... ( he says sincerely and leave her hand... )

Avni hear his serious voice and turn to him and see him that he's looking down...

Neil - I'm sorry.. I did not want to make you feel uncomfortable with me ( he says and looks at her )

Avni sees that he is sincerely apologizing to her...

Avni - No, you haven't done anything like that.. I'm fine ( she said and looks away from him )

Neil smiles and says..

Neil - Avni, can we talk for 2 more minutes, after that we will go down together... I want to tell you something...

Avni take a deep breath and nods her head in yes..

Neil smiles

Both again sits on the couch.. Avni looks down & could not dare to see him now... She was afraid that if she saw Neil again, she again lose the game & again blush...

Neil smiles seeing her slightly red cheeks because of him

Neil - Don't get me wrong avni, But believe me, don't know why the things I said today in front of you, the way I behave.. all this things I have never done in front of any girl...
I have never flirted with anyone, but I like to talk to you...

Avni smiles looking down & he continue..

Neil - Avni, meeting you today was just a formality...I have already decided at home what I have to say for this relationship here..

Avni looks up and see him

Neil - yes, Whatever I heard about you in the last one week.. all the things my family told me about you, I came to know that you are a different girl...
And see, when I met you today, I came to know that you are not only different but very special...I loved every thing you told me today with as much honesty.. I liked this quality of you very much...

Avni shyly smiles on his words and again look down..

Neil - And now if you say yes to this marriage then I will consider myself very lucky because I can not find a better girl than you...

Avni smiles and her heart fills with respect for him..
she liked the way he was becoming so honest in front of her...
Somewhere she liked his talk but she don't know why...

Neil - Don't worry Avni, we won't do anything in a hurry...I know you will need time.. you take your time .. if you want we will meet again..

Avni - I think we should go down now... ( She said and while saying this again a slight blush come on her face )

Neil - Ok, but Avni I wants to say one more thing...

Avni - hmm..

Neil - meri haan hai iss rishte ke liye..

Avni smiles because after hearing his words somewhere she guess his answer... She get up from the couch and about to go out from the room but stops hearing his voice

Neil - You did not say your decision.. What is your decision for me Avni ? ( He says and stand behind her )

Avni close her eyes and composed herself & she turns to him and says without hesitating..

Avni - I think you are a very intelligent & understanding..
so look into my eyes and understand the answer to your question yourself...( she said looking into his eyes )

Avneil looks into the other's eyes and shared a eyelocks... Neil smiles and says...

Neil - If I am not wrong, can I say that I am going to get the most beautiful girl in the world and the most pure soul as my wife...

Avni shyly smiles hearing wife word from his mouth.. she turns to door & runs away from there...

he becomes happy and ruffle his hair & runs behind her....

Flashback end

Ahem ahem i think someone learn how to blush ? nahi ?
Her thought break when she hear her mother voice...

She looks towards the door and finds that her mother is standing there with a glass of milk...

Avni - maa aap ?

Neela maa comes close to her and says..

Neela - nahi neil

Avni rolls her eyes because she knows what coming next..

Neela - neil pasand aaya ?

Avni - mom maine shadi ke liye haan ki toh fir ye sawal kyon ?

Neela - haan kahan kiya tumlog ne.. ye bhi koi haan hui ( she said handing her milk glass and sits in front of her at Window )

Avni started sipping her milk and looks outside the window

Neela - waise avni sach sach batao tumne haan mere aur ashish ke kaaran toh nahi kaha hain.. bacha agar tumne humari wajah se haan kaha hai toh bachcha hume bilkul accha nahi lagega..

Avni - nahi maa.. maine apni marji se haan kaha hai iss rishte ke liye.. mujhe bebe uncle aunty sab bahut acche lagte hain wo log acche hain

Neela - par bachcha tumhe shadi toh neil se karni hain wo kaisa lga tumhe

Avni - maa ek baar milne se hum kisi ke baare me kaise kuch bhi bol sakte hain aur maine haan isliye kaha kyonki dad ne jo jo baate uske baare me boli thi wo sab sach thi wo accha hai bahut honest hai..

Neela - hmm.. aur wo itna accha hai ki usne wo kaam kar diya jo aaj tak kisi ne nahi kiya.. usne meri bachi ko blush karna sikha diya... Nahi ?

Avni - mom aisa kuch nahi hai ( saying this she again remember his actions and unknowingly blush in front of neela )

Neela - ohh isiliye jab se tum log kamre se bahar aaye ho tumhare chehre se blush wapas hi nahi jaa raha hain..

Avni - mom aap ye cool mom ka card play karke kya janna chahte ho... Clearly bolo

Neela - yehi ki tum mujhe batao kya tumhe neil pasand aaya ya nahi.. ?

Avni - mom main ek baar mili hu us se.. main aapko ye kaise bta sakti hu..mujhe waqt lagega naa..

Neela - rehne do mujhe pta hai yehi sawal agar ashish tumse karta toh tum use jrur btati ( she said being dramatic )

Avni - mom aapko nahi lagta aajkal aap dad se jealous ho rahe ho

Neela - haan kyonki ashish tumhe lekar office chala jata hain aur fir main apni bachi ko pure din miss karti rehti hu

Avni - awww meri pyari mumma.. par aapko pta hai n main aapko dad se thoda jyada pyar karti hu ( she said and hugs her )

Neela smiles..

Later neela leaves avni room and avni about to sleep but her phone beeps and she see an unknown number message her....🙊

To be continued....

How's it ?

I hope you all liked it ?
And I also hope that you guys will not get confused in the flashback part...

Please comment,vote & follow if you want 😶

Thank you for reading ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 6K 27
In this story there is love , breakup , angry , possiveness ... All about AVNEIL
269K 11.6K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
71.8K 8.7K 76
A love story of a boy who can't speak what will happen when love will come in his life
12.4K 775 11
Nothing to say...just peep inside..... *Mature content*