Beyblade Burst: Shasa's Journ...

By Dablitfam23

Shasa is a 15 Year old girl and an old friends of Valt Aoi, the number 1 Blader in the world. BC Sol has dull... More

Shasa Guten
BC Sol Training
Talk With Kris
Cosmic Saturn
Power Of A Sparking Bey
Siblings Of Valt Aoi
Shasa VS Toko
Xander's Dojo
Xander's Training
Shasa VS Xander
Trip To New York
The Raging Bulls
Shasa VS Shu Part 1
Shasa VS Shu Part 2
Trip To The Sparking Arena
Valt VS Lane Part 1
Valt VS Lane Part 2
Reunited
Valt VS Shasa
New Rival and Friend
Shasa VS Tomoka
Shards Shirosago
Shasa VS Shards
Lui Shirosagi
Shasa VS Lui
Dante Koryu
Happy Valentines Day!
Rantaro Kiyama
Valt and Shasa VS Rantaro and Shards
The World Champion
Ranking Up
Challenge From Lane
Broken Bonds
Surge Saturn
The Sun Bladers
Limit Breakthrough
Shasa VS Tomoka Rematch
Free De La Hoya
Mirage Fafnir
Aiger VS Shasa Rematch
Preparing For The World League
Beyblade World League
The First Round Part 1
The First Round Part 2
The Battle Royal
The Second Round Part 1
The Second Round Part 2
The Semi-Finals
Train Hard! Defeat Valt!
Finals! Shasa VS Valt!
Final Spark!

Infinite Achilles

1K 28 4
By Dablitfam23

     Instead of feeling angry or upset, Shasa was smiling throughout the entire thing, even is she just suffered a burst finish.

She looked at her bey.

"This is so much fun! Isn't it, Saturn?"

Shasa then found herself floating in front of her beys avatar. Floating around space and the fog was too beautiful to wish away.

"Shasa. It seems like Achilles really is one of the strongest in the world." Saturn stated.

"I know, right? This battle is getting really exiting!" Shasa said as she grinned.

"Is that all?"

Shasa was surprised by her partners words as she looked up at her.

"Huh?" 

"So you're not really that upset or worried?" Saturn asked which caught Shasa slightly off guard.

"Wait, hold on a sec, why would I? I'm going up against the world champion!" Shasa asked, she was getting a bad feeling of where her partner is getting at.

"And are you just satisfied with battling Aiger?"

Shasa's eyes widened. Saturn was right. She can't just be happy with battling Aiger, she has to win in order to get herself into the league...and a chance to battle Valt.

"Yeah...I can't just accept defeat. I have to win!" Shasa stated, which got a proud look out of Saturn.

Shasa was then focused on the stadium in front of her.

"Alright. I'm going with defense." Shasa whispered out to herself as she switched Saturns mode, although this didn't go unnoticed by Aiger.

"Oh really? Interesting! I wanna see how good it'll go with this." Aiger said to himself as she took the infinite sword piece off the ring and left it, no shield or sword. Infinite Stamina Mode.

"Bring it on!" Aiger said before he was floating in front of Achilles right before his eyes.

"Aiger! I feel it, her potential for growth. She's gonna reach new height levels!" Achilles stated.

"Awesome! Guess I'll just have to stop her before any of that happens!" Aiger stated as he found himself back into the arena while locking in his bey.

"We're gonna rip you apart!" Aiger said as a red aura surrounded him.

"Not if we take you down first!" Shasa shot back as she had a light blue aura surrounding her.

There was moment of silence again.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Both bladers pulled of sparking launches and both beyblades hit the stadium heavily.

Saturn was quickly taking into defense while Achilles was circling the stadium.

"Alright! Tear that defense down!" Aiger claimed while Achilles rushed towards Saturn and landed a huge hit.

"Surge Defense!" Shasa called out a special move while Saturn had four shields surrounding her.

Achilles was now sending a blast of attacks towards Saturn.

"Alright! Blow her back! Infinite Attack!" Aiger called out a special move as Achilles landed a direct hit, sending Saturn back and hitting the stadium walls.

"How's that!?" Aiger taunted.

Saturn was now wobbling across the stadium walls, those hits caused it to lose a bunch of stamina.

"HA! Is that all you've got!?" Aiger asked.

Shasa gritted her teeth.

"And are you just satisfied with battling Aiger?"

Saturns words repeated inside her head.

"No way! I'm not even close to being satisfied!"

"SATURN!" Shasa shouted as she powered up and having her and bey being surrounded by a light blue flare.

"Surge Distortion!" Shasa screamed out.

CLASH

Aiger couldn't even see what happened because all he saw was Infinite Achilles being blown right past him and the sound of a burst echoed in his ears.

Aiger gasped as he looked back to see Achilles in two.

The score was now tied.

Shasa was even surprised at herself, she just bursted the world champions bey!

Kris was looking down from the stands with a proud smile.

"Not bad, Shasa." She said.

Aiger grinned before he laughed which surprised Shasa.

"Not bad! But right now...I'M GONNA TEAR YOU APART!" Aiger roared as he placed Infinite Sword back on Achilles with his aura raging around him.

But none of fazed Shasa as she had a grin on her face, her flare began surrounding her as she prepared herself for the next match which was going to decide it all.

Shasa switched her bey into attack mode, if Aiger is gonna go all out, then so was she. She's gonna win with raw attack power.

Both bladers got into their launching positions, silence.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Both bladers launched with full force with lightning coming out of their launchers and their beyblades hitting the stadium as hard as a boulder.

Immediately, both beyblades raced towards the center and a clash between them sent Saturn into the air.

"How's that!?" Aiger taunted.

Saturn has been sent back to hit the stadium walls, already wobbling.

"HEY! Why so quiet!? Where'd all that energy from earlier go!?" Aiger taunted once again.

Shasa gritted her teeth and fists a little bit but she wasn't letting up. Saturn spun towards the Surge zones, gained speed and shot itself towards Achilles.

"Surge Distortion!" Shasa yelled out her special move.

"Do you think I'm that slow!? I'd knew you'd go for that miles away!" Aiger screamed as he called out a special move to counter it:

"Infinite Sword!"

CLASH

Once again, Saturn has been sent into the air.

"We're just getting started!" Shasa yelled out, Saturn landed back on the stadium and raced away with Achilles chasing it's tail.

"Ugh!" Shasa gritted her teeth and in a split second, Saturn hopped onto the other Surge zone, getting away from Achilles.

"Alright! Go Saturn!" Shasa powered up as she summoned her beys avatar which was being surrounded by a large flare.

"Go for it! Achilles!" Aiger screamed as he powered up and his headband tore off, releasing his spikey crimson hair and summoned the avatar of Infinite Achilles and being surrounded by his red aura.

Achilles quickly hopped into the opposite Surge zone.

Both beyblades quickly gained speed and shot themselves into the air towards each other.

"No way!" Kris got up from her seat, surprised by the battle unleashing in front of her.

Both bladers were letting out furious roars as their beyblades were inches apart from colliding.

"Limit Break: Surge!"

"Infinite Breaker!"

CLASH

A huge explosion filled the arena, both bladers used their arms to cover their faces from the smoke.

BURST

Shasa gasped as she saw Saturn burst in front of her eyes and Achilles landing on the floor.

The match was over, Aiger won.

"ALRIGHT!" Aiger roared out.

The smoke cleared out and Shasa was so exhausted that she fell down, trying to catch her breath.

"No...doubt...about it...Aiger...really...is strong." Shasa said between her breaths.

Kris was looking at Shasa with a huge grin on her face.

"Good job Shasa, it seems like you've leveled up more from this battle." She said.

While Shasa was getting back up, she heard the sounds of a beyblade being put back together, she looked up to see Aiger placing her Saturn back into one and tossed over to her which she caught.

"Not bad! You had me going serious there for a while! Saturn's top notch!' Aiger said with a grin. Shasa was surprised by his words but smiled back.

"Thanks Aiger, but next time, I'll be sure to win!"

"Well then! You'd better enter the Legend League!"

Both grinned at each other but then, Shasa realized something which just got her upset but didn't express it.

She lost the battle. She was supposed to win.

She won't be entering the Legend League

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 46 25
Elijah akabane is an Australian boy who always wanted to be one of the best bladers in the world like his cousin aiger. So whit he's new bey katana M...
28.2K 580 27
(Y/N), A girl from Spain, went back to her Home in Japan to meet his childhood bestfriend and eventually making new friends along the way. P.S. This...
5.5K 365 19
❝Shut up! Just Shut up-- what do you even know about me? ❞ The words ring in the air and her eyes were filled with fury but somewhere inside the fury...
24.2K 1.4K 35
❝ Rule no. 1 - No secret dating. ❞ ❝ The problem is that I don't know what problem I have with him! ❞ When the new BBA team, the bladebreakers was ma...