My Husband With Scolar Syndro...

Av jenniertyuiop

Jennie Kim lived for twenty-six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no med... Mer

1. Rebirth
2. Proposal
3. Marriage
4. You're feeling sad
5. Suspected ex-wife
6. We wait for them to agree
7. Loving her
8. Give Me your picture
9. You're my window
10. Cute
11. Sit Together
12. Don't Hate Me
13. First day living together
14. To promise
15. Present
16. You're Absolutely Dazzling
17. Headphones
18. Salary
19. You're More Beautiful Than Books
20. Handing Over Salary Card
21. Not At All Uncomfortable
22. Lisa very good
23. An Unexpected Popular Advertisement
24. Sudden Clap of Thunder
25. First Kiss
26. Flirty
27. Returning Home
28. Insufficient Strength
29. Jigsaw Puzzle
31. Cup of Happiness
32. Go Back to Work and Support a Wife
33. To Give Out Wedding Candies
34. Another Onset
35. Has Nothing to do with Virtue or Responsibility
36. Coaxing Wife
37. Pleasant Surprise
38. Skipping Work
39. A Gift For Victory
40. Wedding House
41. Irresistible Itch
42. Don't Want to Scare Her
43. Thunderstorm, Want to Kiss You
44. Angry
45. Run Away
46. I'll Pick You Up From Work
47. What Are You Afraid Of?
48. I've Already Liked Her From A Long Time Ago
49. Contradiction
50. Sleep With Me
51. Jennie Likes Me
52. Make You Better
53. Cares About Family
54. Valentine's Gift ( 1 )
55. Valentine's Gift ( 2 )
56. Valentine's Gift ( 3 )
57. First Night At The New Home
58. Signs Of Genetic Disease
59. Lose Control
60. Growing Up
61. I've Been to Your School
62. Change
63. Complete Couple
64. Sweet Worries
65. At a Loss
66. Bought It All
67. Ji Eun Disease
68. No Cure
69. If I'm Sick Too
70. No Need to Understand Sadness
71. You Promised
72. Do You Have Abdominal Muscles?
73. Have a Baby
74. Faint
75. I'm Not Afraid
76. Disease
77. Finale
Extra - First Meeting
Extra - Leo Manoban
New Book
New Book

30. How Much Is In The Salary Card?

9.1K 385 27
Av jenniertyuiop

Jennie was sitting on the floor, looking at Lisa putting the puzzle pieces one by one and repeating the same action five thousand times. This should be an extremely boring thing to watch, but the constantly perfected drawing looked so wonderful in front of her eyes.

Some people say that the perfect condition between men and women was when the men spoil the women, while the women adore the men, at this moment, Jennie suddenly felt that her marriage was this kind of 'perfect condition'. Whether it's recognizing the road, looking at the map, doing math problems, or putting together puzzles... Lisa always shows that same kind of specialty, she can't help but want to adore her, Lisa was far better than what she thought at first.

When Lisa put the last puzzle piece on its place, Jennie couldn't wait and immediately took out her phone to take a picture.

"I'll send it to Irene now, she thinks that 5 thousand pieces of puzzle will be able to upset me? Humph!" Jennie took a picture of the puzzle, flaunted it to her circle of friends, and wrote an extremely cocky essay:

'Took only two hours to complete the five thousand pieces of puzzle, it was so easy, who dares to give me something more difficult?'
After a while, a bunch of messages came continuously:
'Nini, is this a wedding photo? You're so creative uh.'
'This watermelon, just a glance and you know it's delicious.'
'No, no, the groom looks more delicious.'
'Damn, I wants someone else' husband, be careful Nini, someone will come to challenge you someday.'
Rosie: 'It was Lisa who put them together oh~'
Jennie replied to Rosie: 'En.'
Irene immediately replied: 'Don't rely on your husband if you have the ability.'
Jennie posted a sticker of rolling her eyes and replied: 'I have a husband, why can't I rely on her? If you have the ability, you can also find one uh~'
Irene Bae: 'Beaten again...'

When Jennie saw Irene conceded, she felt refreshed and replied with a few comments before turning around with a smile and said to Lisa, "They're all envious of me."
"Envious about what?" Lisa didn't understand.
"Envious that I have a husband."

Lisa blanked, thinking that this matter had a relation with herself, her eyes unconsciously brightened up.
"No, what they're actually envious of is because I have you as my husband. Not everyone's husband is this handsome and smart."

Lisa's slightly brightened eyes suddenly shone even more brightly. Am I handsome and smart enough to make others admire Jennie?

"I can still piece together even bigger puzzles." she wanted others to be more envious of Jennie.
"I know, but this one is already so big, let's hang this puzzle first, okay? Hang it on the bedhead as our wedding photo?" Speaking of it, their marriage was somewhat hurried and they didn't go through a normal process, hence there's no banquet or wedding photos.

It seemed that after rebirth, she followed the logical train of thoughts and became Lisa's wife, but they still had those old married couple method.
At this time, when she looked at the puzzle, Jennie suddenly came up with ideas to make up their wedding photos.

"En." Lisa took the finished puzzle, looked at the pure white wall, and began to think about how to hang it up.
"I'll call Uncle Jung to help." Jennie went out of the bedroom to find Uncle Jung.

When Uncle Jung heard her request, he immediately climbed upstairs with a toolbox in hand. Jennie thought that Lisa who pieced the puzzle together for so long should be thirsty, so she turned to the kitchen and poured a glass of warm water for her.

Carrying two glasses of water, when Jennie about to turn around and go upstairs, Jisoo suddenly came in from the outside, holding a glass in her hand, about to pour some water herself.

"Oppa." Jisoo was a man with her own aura, furthermore, she’s  also quite reserved and seemed not approachable, and every time Jennie saw her, she can't help but felt somewhat cautious.

"En." Jisoo nodded, then casually entered the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water.
Jennie stood at the kitchen's door for a while, mulling over for a while, then said, "Oppa, thank you."
"?" Jisoo looked at Jennie with surprise.
"The studio, the decoration." Jennie reminded.
"You're welcome." Jisoo responded indifferently. she mentioned about this matter with the assistant in a passing, actually, she didn't done anything excessive, so she didn't feel that she helped much.

"En..." Jisoo's answer was too cold, and every word seemed to express that she didn't want to converse with Jennie. Jennie felt a little embarrassed, so she just walked out silently with the two glasses of water.
"That..." Who knew that just when Jennie turned around, Jisoo suddenly took the initiative to speak.

Jennie hurriedly turned again to see Jisoo.
"Do you really want to thank me?" Jisoo asked with a taut face.
"Of course." Although she didn't know why Jisoo asked her so suddenly, Jennie still answered straight-forwardly.
"Then... can you help me with something?" A trace of embarrassment flashed across Jisoo's face.
"What is it?" Jennie asked curiously.

" Cough ... can you ask Lisa to come back to work next week? she has been on vacation for almost a month already." Jisoo's eyes flickered, she was too embarrassed to look at Jennie.
"Okay, I'll tell her." Jennie smiled and agreed. She didn't ask Jisoo why she asked her to tell Lisa to get back to work, because she knew that if it wasn't because Lisa had rejected her, Jisoo wouldn't come to her. Such a loss of face, Jennie naturally won't expose her.

"Thank you. When your studio opens, I'll let someone send some flower baskets." After that, Jisoo strode forward and left the kitchen before Jennie can say anything.

Looking at that back, it was clear that she was trying to hide her embarrassment.
Jennie looked at Jisoo almost running and couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Back in the bedroom, Jennie found that the puzzle hadn't been hung yet, she looked at Uncle Jung with surprise.
"Second young master doesn't let me nail at the head of the bead." Uncle Jung was holding a hammer in his hand, his face was depressed, "But if we don't nail it, how can this be hung up ah?"

Jennie was stunned, but she didn't worry about it, instead, she first gave Lisa a glass of water, waited until Lisa emptied it then asked, "Don't want to hang the puzzle?"
Lisa looked at the position of the head of the bed and shook her head gloomily.
"Then, why don't you let Uncle Jung put the nail?"

"Uncomfortable." Lisa frowned, her voice seemed aggrieved. she wanted to hang the puzzle, but as soon as Uncle Jung wanted to hammer the nail in, her head suddenly hurt. she didn't want to let Jennie down, nor did she want to have another episode. The dilemma of not knowing what to do made her felt unwell and wronged.

Uncomfortable? Jennie blanked, "You don't like the sound of the nail hammered in?"
Lisa shook her head.
"Then, you don't like that there's a nail on the bedhead?"
"En." Lisa felt even more uncomfortable that her thoughts were guessed by Jennie.

she had promised Jennie, and she really wanted to hang the picture of them together, but she didn't understand why she couldn't bear the extra nail at that place.

"It's not that I intentionally disagree." Lisa didn't know how to express her feeling, thus she could only held her breath and squeezed this one sentence out.
She didn't intentionally disagree, but she also couldn't say clearly why she did that, fortunately, Jennie understood.

"Then we just won't nail it." Jennie comforted her, "It can be hung up without nails, it's just a bit more troublesome, maybe we can do that tomorrow. Uncle Jung, can I trouble you to help me put up this picture without nails tomorrow?"

"Yes, no problem." Uncle Jung spent so many years in the Manoban's mansion and also watched Lisa grew up, he understood immediately what Jennie meant in her words just now. The second young master was vexed to see the nail on top of the bedhead, then he would just call on a professional tomorrow to prevent Second young master from seeing the nail.

When Lisa heard this, her furrowed eyebrows immediately relaxed, a look of joy appeared clearly on her face.
Uncle Jung promised and immediately returned to his place carrying the toolbox. Lisa carefully put the puzzle that made Jennie proud of her on the desk, for fear of accidentally bumping and messing it up.

"Lisa." Jennie walked to Lisa's side and asked naturally, "Were you confused just now?"
"Confused?" Lisa rarely comes into contact with this word, and at the moment, it seemed somewhat incomprehensible.
"Confused means that you're in a dilemma when deciding something." Jennie explained patiently, "Didn't you want to hang the painting, but you don't want the nail to be put up there, and that's why you felt uncomfortable?"
"En, headache." Lisa honestly nodded.
"Then later, didn't we think of a solution together?" Jennie asked again.
"En." Although Jennie isn't good at math and has a bad memory, but she's still very clever in some ways.

"So, have you discovered that, in fact, many confusing things all have solutions that can satisfy everyone? The next time you encountered something that confuses you, don't be anxious, don't feel uncomfortable, you can think about it quietly and surely you can find a solution. Moreover, you won't get a headache this way" Jennie stared at Lisa with encouragement.

Jennie's words were a bit long, and the causality implied was somewhat complicated for Lisa. Fortunately, Lisa's memory was very good, she repeated this sentence over and over again until she understood what Jennie meant.

"En, later, I'll think about it." Lisa earnestly promised.
"Awesome!" Jennie couldn't help praising her.
Lisa showed a light smile.

"The day after tomorrow, can we go and see my parents?" Jennie had wanted to go and visit her parents ever since they went back from the cherry garden, but being high school teachers, they didn't have what one called 'summer vacation'. They had to give makeup classes in the school for the senior students and returned home after 10 at night. Jennie can only find them at weekend at every summer vacation.
As long as she’s  with Jennie, Lisa would have no problem wherever they go.

"There's one more thing I want to discuss with you." Jennie said seriously, "This time, I might have to use your salary card to buy some gifts for my parents."
Jennie wants to use her salary card? Then use it ah. Lisa stared at Jennie, waiting for her to continue.

Jennie waited for a while, but she still didn't see Lisa's reaction when she finally realized that she didn't use an interrogative sentence just now, so that must be why Lisa didn't know to answer.
She immediately asked, "Can I use it?"

Although Lisa said that she gave the money in the salary card for her to use, but Lisa herself had no idea about the concept of money. However, as a couple, Jennie felt that she had to let her know what she would spend her money on.

"Give it all to you." Lisa replied.
"Then, I won't be polite." Jennie happily smiled. This sentence of 'give it all to you', every time she heard it, she can't help but be happy .

After that, the two freshened up and went to bed. Before going to bed, Jennie took the phone and hesitated whether to set the alarm clock or not. If it was just for breakfast with the Manoban family, she can just set it at 7.30, but if she want to run with Lisa, then it must be set at 5.30.
Half past five, it's too early ah... Jennie pondered but still thought that it was too tiring. But, I promised Lisa to run with her, aish...
Wait, wait, it seems like I didn't get up and run this morning...

"Lisa, have you gone for a jog this morning?" Jennie asked.
"Run." Lisa replied, "2700 meters." she’s  not lazy ah.
"You went alone? Why didn't you wake me up?" Jennie was shocked.
"You said you don't want to get up." I clearly called you three times already.

Because I said that I don't want to get up so Lisa didn't continue waking me up and went to run alone, then doesn't that mean...
Jennie rejoiced in her heart and said coquettishly, "Then later, can you go on your morning jog without me?"
"Okay." Lisa nodded.

Jennie cheered under her breath, then set the alarm clock at 7.30. How wonderful it was to be able to sleep two more hours in the morning~

And thus, at the next morning, Lisa got up at 6 o'clock on time, changed clothes, went out, met Jisoo on the gate, and the brothers ran together again. Jisoo was glad to find out that Lisa continued to run forward at the place where she made a 180 yesterday. Just when she thought that it was possible for her to run with Lisa today, Lisa actually only ran fifty meters more, and decisively returned again.

"..." Jisoo felt her happiness hasn't even finished yet.
"You're not running 2700 meters today?" Jisoo couldn't help asking.
"Today 2800 meters." Lisa, who had been running for more than half a month, had become accustomed to the amount of exercise she has done at this time, thus she can speak with ease while running. But, although she didn't feel tired, she didn't want to run an extra meter more.

"Yesterday 2700, today 2800, so you add 100 meters everyday?" Jisoo grasped the rule.
"En."
So, according to this increasing ratio, if I want to run a five kilometer happily with my brother, I still need... 22 days?
And also... has Jennie told Lisa about going back to work yet?

After breakfast, Lisa sent Jennie to work as usual. When Jennie arrived at the studio, Rosie was biting on a fruit pancake.
"Have breakfast yet?" Rosie asked Jennie.
"Yeap." Jennie replied, then opened the computer while saying, "I read the resume you sent to my mail yesterday, I don't think there's any problem, let the people come for an interview."

"Alright, I'll interview them later, you're in charge of putting the shoes on Taobao. It's best to hang a few design drafts, that way people can see our product's style at a glance." Rosie said.
"Okay."Those who studied design naturally knew how to make drawings, it wasn't hard for Jennie to design the page layout on Gmarket, however, this kind of thing waste quiet a lot of time, she spent a whole morning finishing the page layout of just one type of shoes.

At noon, the two went to a shopping mall nearby to eat. Rosie suddenly asked Jennie, "Your Lisa is so sticky with you, you have to work every day, won't Lisa make trouble at home?"
"She won't, Lisa is very quiet. If you don't bother her, she can read books quietly all day by herself." Although Lisa had autism, she’s  not disturbing other people.

"Idling away one's time is also not good. Didn't you say last time, what Professor Wang told you about letting Lisa move more and have more interaction outside for her improvement? How about you bring her to the studio with you? Don't worry, I don't mind you spreading dog food around." Rosie said generously.

"Who says Lisa has nothing to do? Our Lisa has a job uh." Jennie complained.
"Has a job? What kind of job?" Rosie asked curiously.
"It seems to be programming, I also don't know very well. Lisa's mother said it accidentally last time but I didn't ask in detail."

"Woah, have a job, that means she can make money huh."
"That's of course, Lisa gave her salary card to me. I'm gonna use Lisa's money to buy my parents some gifts later." Jennie said in a small murmur.

Who let you discriminate against my Lisa? I'll let you know that my Lisa is very powerful, no less than normal people.

"Salary card? How much is in her salary card? How much salary does she get in a month?" Rosie couldn't help wondering.
"I also don't know, haven't seen it yet."
"Then, how about you look?" Rosie suggested.

Jennie was also curious, so she nodded, and the two sped up their meal, then went to the ATM on the first floor to check the balance together.

When Jennie entered the password, Rosie didn't follow along, she just stood at the door of the machine compartment and waited for Jennie to tell her the answer. As a result, after waiting for a long time, she still didn't see Jennie made any movement and thus thought that the machine was broken.

"Is the machine broken?" Rosie asked.
Jennie didn't answer. She silently withdrew her bank card, walked out of the compartment with a dull look, and then gestured an 'eleven' to Rosie with her fingers.
"Eleven thousands?"
Jennie shook her head.
"Eleven millions?"
"Eleven digits." Jennie took a deep breath.
"The fvck! So much money? Are you sure that's a salary card, not the shares the Manoban family gave to Lisa?" According to Lisa's age, even though she’s  working, it should only be just a few years, where did she make so much money? It's possible if it's the company's share dividend.

"No matter." Jennie clutched the bank card tightly in her hand, "Alright," she breathed out a dry air and said, "I'm going to buy the 5 million won massage chair just now and send it to my parents."
"Come on." Rosie looked at Jennie with contempt,
holding her husband's eleven-digit salary card and buying a mere 5 millions won thing, does she need to still grind her teeth like this?
"Okay! Order one!" Jennie walked like a breeze, and went straight to the showroom on the first floor.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3.1K 30
Interview... (JK - Father, LM - Mother, L - Son) 1. What is something you carry everywhere with you? JK: A gun. LM: I prefer being indoors, specifi...
79.5K 2.5K 28
Kim Na-ri decides to participate on the show "Singles Inferno" in hopes to find the man of her dreams. Does she succeed or does she leave the island...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
181K 4.4K 39
Some news broke out about her and him. When I saw the article my heart shattered. Even though it wasn't confirmed by the people involved I knew that...