Unmasked (George Weasley Love...

maskedstargazer tarafından

(Sequel to The Girl In The Mask, please read the first book before this) Abigail has been through a lot ever... Daha Fazla

Unmasked (George Weasley Love Story)
Unmasked Ch.1
Unmasked Ch.2
Unmasked Ch.3
Unmasked Ch.4
Unmasked Ch.5
Unmasked Ch.6
Unmasked Ch.7
Unmasked Ch.8
Unmasked Ch.9
Unmasked Ch.10
Unmasked Ch.11
Unmasked Ch.12
Unmasked Ch.13
Unmasked Ch.14
Unmasked Ch. 15
Unmasked Ch.16
Unmasked Ch.17
Unmasked Ch.18
Unmasked Ch.19
Unmasked Ch.20
Unmasked Ch.21
Unmasked Ch.22
Unmasked Ch.23
Unmasked Ch.24
Unmasked Ch.25
Unmasked Ch.26
Unmasked Ch.27
Unmasked Ch.28
Unmasked Ch.30
Read Before Ch.30: Unmasked Ch.29
Unmasked Ch.31
Unmasked Ch.32
Unmasked Ch.33
Unmasked Ch.34
Unmasked Ch.35
Unmasked Ch.37
Unmasked Ch.38
Unmasked Ch.39
Unmasked Ch.40
Unmasked Ch.41
Unmasked Ch.42
Unmasked Ch.43

Unmasked Ch.36

5.4K 204 5
maskedstargazer tarafından

Ch. 36

“Well, as you know, I'm pregnant,” Tonks said as we sat at Hog's head with a glass of butterbeer.

“Yeah, not that you told me anything,” I said, a smile on my face as we talked about her baby. She was getting pretty big at this point and I knew that she would be due early next year.

“Sorry about that,” she blushed a light red, “Remus was the one telling most people; I didn't really know how to tell anyone.”

“It's fine, but what about him.”

“Well, Remus and I were thinking about Godparents. Remus and I decided that Harry would be his Godfather and were wondering if you would like to be his Godmother?” I sat there stunned before jumping up and giving her a hug.

“I would love to. You have no idea how amazing that is!”

“I'm glad, I was just worried you would say no.”

“You're ridiculous. Why would I ever say no to that?” she shrugged her shoulders, a small smile at the corner of her lips.

“You can never know for sure,” she answered before finishing off her drink. “Now, I was thinking we should go baby shopping!”

“Are you sure you want to do that already?” I asked, wondering if it should be Remus with us as well.

“Sure, you can never be too prepared. Now let's go, I have the whole day planned,” she gave me a sly smile and I knew this couldn't be good.

She linked arms with me and the two of us exited the restaurant, making sure that we paid already.

“Where are we going first?”

“We're going to buy some baby clothes.” we apparated away and landed in front of a long strip of shops that I hadn't been to before. “I saw this place had the cutest clothes!”

As we entered the store I caught sight of a small blue and cream dragon stuffed animal and picked it up. “What exactly are you looking for?” I glanced over and saw that Tonks was already at work looking through clothes.

I couldn't understand her excitement as we began picking out striped shirts and she seemed to realize that as well.

“You'll understand it when you have kids,” she told me, throwing in a few pairs of different colored socks.

“How do you know I'll have kids?” I raised my eyebrows and continued looking through the blankets.

“Do you really think George would let that happen? Of course he wants kids considering how big his family is and I have a feeling you wouldn't mind it either considering you've probably always wanted a sibling.” she smirked at me as she saw a faint blush on my cheeks.

“Hey! You can't just assume all of that!” we both let out small laughs as we both knew that what she said was true.

“You'll understand all of this later on,” she said as we fell back into silence. “First you have to do your wedding.” I nodded before handing her the blanket that I had picked and she nodded before placing it with her other choices.

“I can't really have it until after the war though,” I told her as we made our way to the counter where an older woman checked out our items.

“Still, you should think about beginning to plan it.”

“I know, it's just that we've both been so busy and stressed out with everything. George is still dealing with the store and everyone's worried about Harry, Ron and Hermione, and I still have to make sure that the school stay's at least bearable for the students. I don't have time to plan the wedding at this point,” I realized that the woman was listening in.

She realized who I was and looked away, putting the items in bags quicker than before.

“You should try to relax. Everything will be fine and then you can move on to your life with George. It'll all work out in the end, you just have to wait and see what's thrown at you.”

“I know, it's just hard trying to figure out what to do with myself. It's hard trying to protect all of the kids while still being scared about when my dad will finally fall.” I told her as we exited the store. “I'm afraid of losing him, no matter what he's done wrong, he's still my dad and I can't ignore that.”

“I know, you just have to wait for everything to work out like it's supposed to you. In the end, the world has a purpose for us.”

We spent the day picking out other items before heading to her and Remus's house where we unpacked all the clothes and stuffed animals. He wasn't home at that time, which made me wonder what he was up to as eight o'clock rolled by.

“Where's Remus at?” I asked her as I helped her cook dinner, worried she would end up cutting herself by mistake; considering how clumsy she was, it was a high possibility. She seemed as if she was trying to ignore the question, even though I stopped and turned to face her. She began to fidget and I knew that something was going on. “Where is he?”

“The Order of the Phoenix is having a meeting but they weren't sure if they wanted to invite you and they knew that George would say something to you so they took him today and told me to keep you occupied.” Anger washed over me as she said this. I had been helping them and trying so hard to look after everyone and they wouldn't even let me in on the information they did know.

“Where are they meeting Tonks?!” she winced as I took a step closer to her. I knew she would tell me, I could tell in her eyes that she hadn't wanted to do this, but was forced to.

“They were going to go to Sirius' but I think they changed plans and decided to just go to the Burrow.” I walked out of the house, despite her protests and apparated away.

As soon as I landed outside I walked to the front door, already being able to hear muffled whispers. I knocked on the door and everything went silent, while one pair of footsteps headed toward the door.

“Who is it?”

“I think you already know the question to that. I actually have a few questions for you. Number one is why was Tonks told to distract me?”

“It's Abby,” someone whispered and I heard a few people dash for the door.

“Don't open the door!” someone else cried.

“This is getting on my nerves. What is going on?” the door was thrown open and I saw that George had managed to open the door, although he seemed out of breath. I walked in and wasn't surprised to see Remus, Kingsley, Sirius, and the others sitting at the dining room table.

“Hi Abigail,” Kingsley said with a short nod.

“Why was I not invited and then told by Tonks that she was forced to keep my busy so I wouldn't realize anything?”

“They for some reason decided that you shouldn't be here while they were talking about the school, although that didn't seem like it made any sense considering they've only heard reports and haven't talked to you about it!” George said, sitting down in his seat and crossing his arms as if he was relieved I had come.

“Could you just let her explain?” Fred snapped from his seat next to George.

They both seemed as if they were annoyed from being kept here all day and exhausted from arguing.

“What do you need to know?” I asked, keeping it short as I glanced around the table.

“We have reports from the students that they have been tortured by their own classmate's who were forced to hurt them as a punishment. We were discussing sending in someone else to go undercover considering it seems like you haven't been able to help them as much as we would have liked.”

“Do you seriously think I'm allowing this to happen?! I have no choice. I kept The Carrows from hurting tons of those students but I can't stop them completely because they would begin to question my allegiance, no matter who my father is.” I slammed my hands against the table in anger as I watched their facial expressions change. “I also recently came up with a new plan to help some of the kids that are hiding out, receive food, water, and medical supplies. So how dare you turn against me when I'm giving you all this information and protecting so many of these kids!”

Everyone sat there silently. “Now if you'll excuse the three of us, we're going to go discuss You-Know-Who's new plan,” George said standing up, along with Fred. The three of us exited the house and instead of apparating away, we began walking around outside.

“So what exactly happened during your meeting?” Fred asked as we walked further away.

“The only person that says my dad's name is Harry, which goes along with tracking him down. When Harry says his name, my dad will have people track down his exact location and he'll be captured and there's not anything anyone can do about it.” We stopped walking and just looked at each other.

“We have to get this information on Potter Watch.” Fred and George said at the same time.

“I know, I'm going to tell them tomorrow. I was going to tell them today, but Tonks wanted to meet up with me so that she could tell me some important information.”

“Which was?” asked George.

“Asking if I would like to be the Godmother of her baby, which I accepted, going shopping and then she told me what was going on her.”

George pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead. “I'm sorry I couldn't tell you what was going on. I didn't have anyway of contacting you and they wouldn't let me no matter what.”

“I know, this isn't anyone's fault. It was all just a misunderstanding and will blow over.”

“We better get going,” Fred said, looking up at the moon, causing me to realize that it was getting later.

“Do you want to stay with me tonight?” George asked, pulling me into a hug.

“Sure, I would love to,” I pecked him on the lip and we all apparated to their apartment.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

260K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
3.9K 202 17
a seongjoong ff where Hongjoong's sister minjoong is forced into a marriage with one of their parents business partners...but if she's against it s...
90.1K 3K 48
Alexandra has returned and will be extremely busy because of the goblet of fire, but her life will be even more scary when the dark lord rises and ha...