Unmasked Ch.37

***Sorry for such the long wait everyone, I've been having a really busy week and haven't been able to get to the computer until now. So here the Christmas chapter that is really late by now, enjoy!!!!***

Ch.37

Christmas Day

George pulled me into a kiss before pulling away with a smirk on his face, glancing at the ceiling. I glanced up as well and saw the mistletoe that was hanging them and felt a smirk grow onto my face as well. “Merry Christmas, love,” he said.

“Merry Christmas to you too,” I said. I finished packing and zipped the small bag up. George and I were going to be staying at the Burrow for a few days before going off to stay with his brother Bill and Fleur because Fleur was apparently tired of being the only woman around there and wanted someone to stay at their place.

“Are you ready to go?” It was about 7 in the morning but we knew the Weasley house would be up and running for the holidays already.

I had on a cream, one shouldered dress that was pulled in at the waist. I also added on a pair of red heels, a red bangle and a cream envelope that I placed an endless charm on so that I could place some of the presents in it.

“Yes, I can't wait,” I said, turning around and beginning to reach for my bag when George reached over and grabbed it for me. We linked arms and focused on the Burrow, quickly landing in the front yard.

“Abby!” Tonks said, coming outside as she heard the pop, Ginny coming with her.

“Hey! What about me? Why does everyone say that when Abby shows up and when I do, no one care?!” George said with a pout as we walked up to the house. I tried to keep the laughter in as George pouted.

“George!” Fred said as he jumped out the front door.

“Finally!” George exclaimed sending up all into laughter.

I pulled Tonks into a hug, noticing she'd gotten even bigger since I'd last seen her. “I'm guessing Remus and Sirius are here as well?” she nodded before leading us all into the house.

Mrs. Weasley had gone overboard as usual, decorating the house so that it was pretty much overflowing with Christmas Spirit. You could smell the pies, ham, and cookies. The tree was pretty as well, with a few presents wrapped up underneath the tree. You could tell by the way Ginny was eyeballing them that she had been waiting all day to open them up.

“You two are staying up in your old room,” Ginny told us, apparently Mrs. Weasley was a little busy trying to finish off the cookies that she had yet to notice our arrival, although I doubted it would be long before she noticed that we were here.

“Thanks, Gin,” George said, ruffling her hair, much to her dislike. We headed up the stairs and entered his bedroom, which had to be the first time I had ever seen his room this clean. Since Fred and George had moved out, it seemed as if Mrs. Weasley had made sure that this room was spotless and she had done a pretty good job considering I could see the flooring.

George placed the bags on the floor before throwing himself onto his bed. “I've missed this place.” I walked over and slid onto the bed as well.

“I can tell.” he turned onto his side and pushed his lips against mine just as the door busted open.

“OH! I'm so sorry, but I was wondering why the two of you hadn't come to say Merry Christmas to me yet!” we glanced up and saw that Mrs. Weasley was standing there with a smirk on her face as she looked at us.

“Yeah, sorry about that.” I told her, jumping up and smoothing out my dress.

“It's fine, I'm just glad you two could make it,” she pulled me into one of her killer hugs before giving George a hug as well. “Bill and Fleur just got here,” she said with a smile, before it faded slightly and I knew that she was thinking about Ron and the fact that he, Percy, Hermione and Harry weren't here. “You two should come down and join us.”