My Idol (Xingyun)

By aPersonNamedKaito

Xingqiu is an idol. He loves singing and dancing, loving making people happy with his music. He likes reading... More

Chapter 1: Song
Chapter 2: A New Follower
Chapter 3: Meeting Girls
Chapter 4: Xinyan
Chapter 5: Arguments
Chapter 6: That's What Are Friends Are For
Chapter 7: Concert Tickets
Chapter 9: Concert
Chapter 10: Butterflies
Chapter 11: A Date?
Chapter 12: Gay Panic
Chapter 13: Date With an Idol
Chapter 14: Photo Evidence
Chapter 15: Hickeys
Chapter 16: Parents
Chapter 17: Mother Knows Best
Chapter 18: Bricks of Guilt
Chapter 19: Interview Gone Wrong
Chapter 20: Meeting Amber
Chapter 21: Not Hungry
Chapter 22: Movie Theater
Chapter 23: Break Up
Chapter 24: Information
Chapter 25: Note With a Hoodie
Chapter 26: Beer Bottles
Chapter 27: Concussion
Chapter 28: Let's Go
Chapter 29: Kissing in the Rain
Chapter 30: Sleepy Cuddles
Chapter 31: Pet Names and a Check Up
Chapter 32: Language Exchange
Chapter 33: Relapsing
Chapter 34: Dream
Chapter 35: Court Sentencing
A/N
Fontaine Tour (18+)
Lantern Rite Festival (FLUFF)

Chapter 8: Breakfast and Crystals

6.7K 325 529
By aPersonNamedKaito

Just a quick shout out to my best friend obsessedanime202 because  I really appreciate you helping me pick out and suggesting songs for these chapters! Thanks a lot bestie ❤️.

Song: Breath by Got7
Art: @emorboobs

-

"You WHAT!?"

"Ehe... yeah. We did..." Hu Tao chuckled. "So you can see him in person!" Xiangling said excitedly.

"B-but why? I was fine before. Why did you guys have to do this? I love you but I don't want this..." Chongyun whined, covering his face.

"Oh come on! You're going to love it. I know you've seen his new song and I know you loved it. He's going to be singing it there, and a few others too." Hu Tao said, nudging him.

He whined again, nudging her back.

"Let's talk about this more in the morning please. I need to sleep."

"Okay okay... Get your beauty sleep then I guess." Xiangling said and Hu Tao laughed.

"Oh shush!" Chongyun said before rolling over and made himself comfortable.

He was full of nerves and couldn't really sleep. So, he grabbed his phone and plugged in his earbuds, putting them in his ears.

He pressed play on a playlist he had it automatically set on.

Xingqiu's voice poured into his head, Chongyun loving every second of it.

He calmed down, listening to the beat of the music and the idol's smooth vocals.

The boy soon found himself drifting off to sleep, dreaming of Xingqiu again.

-

When Chongyun woke up, he found himself pushed into the side of the fort by Hu Tao, who was sleeping beside him.

The girls were sprawled against each other, legs and arms everywhere.

He felt drowsy and sleepy but that was probably due to just waking up.

He wiped away the crust and blurriness in his eyes and decided to crawl out of their almost broken fort to go to the bathroom.

He did his business, brushed his hair and teeth. He wasn't sure if he could take a shower, so he'd just have to ask Hu Tao when she woke up.

Walking back to the living room (Hu Tao's house was a bungalow) and looked at the girls.

Hu Tao's dad had to go to work early in the morning, so he had left a little while ago.

Chongyun started taking down the fort, placing pillows and blankets back where they should be. He picked up Xiangling and put her on one of the couches, doing the same with Hu Tao.

After finishing cleaning up the fort he looked around the room. Nothing seemed to come to his mind except make breakfast for him and the girls.

He went to the kitchen, grabbing ingredients for pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

Xiangling woke up to the smell of food and walked over into the kitchen, spotting her friend.

"Morning..." she yawned and rubbed her eyes. Chongyun smiled at her then quickly looked back to the pancakes on the pan in front of him.

"Anyone ready to die!?" Hu Tao's slurred words could be heard from the kitchen. She was still asleep though. Chongyun and Xiangling laughed quietly, making sure to not wake up the sleeping girl.

As the pancakes finished and the bacon and eggs were plated, Hu Tao woke up.

"Mm... what's cooking?" She said sleepily. "Breakfast." Was all Chongyun said as he sat down in front of a plate.

She yawned, covering her mouth with a hand, also sitting down.

"Thank your for the meal." They all said in sync. (Idk if they would say this, please correct me if I'm wrong!) They started eating, a comfortable silence washing over them.

"Thanks for making breakfast, Chongyun. It was good. Imma go take a shower now. You guys can use it after me if you want." Hu Tao said, standing up and putting her plate in the sink. "Oh, and I'll wash the dishes when I'm finished." She walked out of the kitchen and into the bathroom.

"Thanks for helping me make all this." Chongyun said to Xiangling, also standing up and dropping his plate and cup into the sink. His friend followed and put her dishes in the sink.

"It was no problem. I have classes today, so I'll be out. I call taking a shower after Hu Tao!"

"Sure sure..." was all Chongyun said before going to sit on the couch.

He also had classes today, but in the afternoon. He didn't know if Hu Tao had any, but if she didn't, he'd ask to take her car, since his was still at home.

Home... It had only been like what? Two days? He still felt a little bad about leaving. His father probably didn't care. He'd just say "be safe and wear a condom." Chongyun had always blushed red after that and tried to convince him that he wasn't doing anything with his best friends.

His mother would probably kill him if he ever stepped foot on her property again. That thought made a shiver run down his spine.

Hu Tao soon came out, rubbing a towel over her hair and then placing it on her shoulders to catch any dripping water.

Xiangling was quick to hop in the shower, not wanting to be late for her morning classes.

Chongyun didn't know what to do now, so he wandered into his friend's room and looked around. He couldn't believe how much it had changed.

He looked at a blue rock (or crystal, Chongyun couldn't tell the difference) from one of Hu Tao's shelves.

"That one inspires confidence and helps with relationships. Pretty isn't it?" Hu Tao said, leaning against the door frame, scaring Chongyun slightly.

"Oh... uh, sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, don't worry! You can have it if you want. It's called Lapis."

"No no, I couldn't..." the boy said, backing away from the beautiful blue stone.

Hu Tao walked up to him and gently took the stone off the shelf and put it into Chongyun's hands.

"It's yours. I have lots of them anyways." She said and walked out of the room.

"I... Thank you." Chongyun said and followed her out.

"Okay. Now go and take a shower. I know you have classes later."

The boy nodded and dropped the stone into his pocket and walked into the bathroom.

He stripped of his clothes, the water already warm due to his female friends wanting it boiling hot.

He stepped into the stream, letting the water cascade down his body. He relaxed and let his mind wonder.

Xingqiu was the first person on his mind. He thought about the upcoming concert, nerves tingling in his stomach. Maybe he would go. After all, it was a once in a lifetime experience. He knew if his parents found out, he'd be grounded for life.

But enough about his parents. Chongyun was almost 18. He could make his own decisions.

He could see Xingqiu in person again, up close this time, without having to worry about his parents.

And with that thought in mind, Chongyun made up his mind.

He would go to the concert and see the one person who made him feel whole.

-

YALL WHAT THE HELL 👀 WHY IS THERE 650 READS AND LIKE 60 VOTES WHAT-
TYSM ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 445 28
I always knew something was missing in my life, could it be you? You worked at the Qixing but you met a soon to be friend on your way of finding lunc...
11.2K 306 18
Chongyun and Xingqiu are best friends. But a school project makes Chongyun write in his diary, and things spiral downwards after Xingqiu accidently r...
37.5K 3.8K 44
After being charged for illegal drug usage, drunk driving and whatnot, Lan Wangji (a current hotshot top star) decided to end his career. With the...
19.3K 925 45
Alhaitham's life has been tainted with disturbances. At the age of 2, his hearing was categorized as deafness, and his migraines have been progressin...