The walking dead one shots (C...

Galing kay brokenelvenwood

I will take requests (for the first time ever lol) I will do: -Rick Grimes (Miss u) -Daryl Dixon -Carl Grime... Higit pa

(Personal) Rick Grimes x Y/N Blood in the water
Control (Daryl Dixon)
Black heart (Negan)
Songbird (Rick)
Runnin' my own game (Daryl)
running back to you (Rick)
maps (Negan)
stuck on you (Daryl)
Sexy times (bad ass negan days)
find me in the darkness (Rick/Negan)
You go against orders and run away (Rick)
you admit you love them in front of everyone (negan)
broken bones and bloody noses (Rick; requested for Paige, my dude)
this was wrong, but felt so right (beta)
train wreck (daryl)
wicked game (negan)
before you go (Daryl)
im not afraid anymore (request; The Governor)
shape of my heart (rick)
let it go (negan) TW: Attempted suicide
stay with me (neganxDaryl!)
find me in the shadows (rick)
us against the world (negan)
i'll see you again (daryl)
i'm coming home (negan) (emotional)
i'm coming home (negan) PART 2!
and i cant find my way home (rick)
lightening (rick)
brave (negan)
who are you (daryl/negan)
taking a stand (plus size! X negan)
hold my hand through this storm (negan again lol) (plus!size reader)
hold me tighter than before (rick)
can't stay away anymore (negan/daryl/rick)
I wanna feel again (daryl)
kiss me again (negan)
fall in love one more time (rick)
take you to heaven (daryl)
natural lovin' (Rick x PLUS SIZE)
i want you badly (daryl) (plus size readers)
forever this time (negan)
I will always find you (rick)
before the War (negan)
take me like a wave (rick)
he opens up to you (daryl)
scared of what I don't know (negan)
i was searching for happiness (negan)
do you hate me? (Daryl)
can I be him? (Negan)
daddy issues (rick) (smutttttt)
don't go tonight (negan)
hold my hand tighter this time (daryl x plus size reader) πŸ₯Ί
i'm yours (negan)
savin' you once more (negan)
life on the line (rick)
scars to your beautiful (negan x plus size readers UNITE)
i wonder what it's like to be loved by you (daryl)
stuck inside this feeling (negan)
can't keep my eyes off you (rick) (plus size readers)
reunited after the War (Negan)
prisoner (negan)
coming back to you (daryl)
so good (negan x plus size gals)
rumors (Rick Grimes x reader) (large age gap)
the rush of adrenaline (daryl)
he saves your life again (negan)
me and my broken heart (negan)
you leave for good (sad) (daryl)
i wanna start a fight (negan)
angels like you (rick/daryl/negan) -mini series-
broken-hearted girl (negan x plus size reader)
the queen of this town (daryl)
family isn't always blood related (daryl)
do you hate me? (Negan x plus size honaaaayzπŸ‰βœ¨)
under my protection (rick)
hail to the king (negan)
you have a massive argument (daryl)
i love the way you hate me (negan)
we are here for you (daryl dixon)
goodnight and goodbye (Rick)
what other people say (negan x plus size readers)
girls like us (daryl)
you are my home (negan)
slippin' through my fingers (rick)
bleeding love (negan)
dynasty (rick)
look what you've started (daryl/negan)
look what you've started part 2( daryl/negan)
endgame (rick)
a love that consumes me (daryl)
runaway child (rick grimes)
call me by your name (negan)
in my heart you'll always live on (daryl)
confetti (daryl dixon)
ghost (negan)
me and my broken heart (negan) p2
talking to the moon (rick/negan)
take it higher (negan)
drunken nights in alexandria (daryl)

as the world caves in (rick/daryl)

928 11 15
Galing kay brokenelvenwood

"We're running out of time, Grimes."

This was it. We had finally seen the world turn to shit, it was coming. There wasn't anything left that we could do, Rick was on the bridge, I had stayed with him until the end, but the walkers were coming, we couldn't do anything else. "Come here, darlin'." He held his hand out to me, as I watch his eyes, the boxes of dynamite were so close to us, as the herd came close, I shake my head, as I ran into his arms, hugging him tightly as I cried into his shoulder, he kissed my forehead, as he smiled. "We were so good, weren't we?" He whispered, as the tears ran down my face, I shake my head and I lean against him, "Shut up, don't talk like that. This isn't going to stop us, Rick. We're endgame. We always win. Won't we?" I kiss his cheek, as I saw the others running, but they were too far away, we wouldn't be able to get to them in time, "Daryl!" I shouted to him, his eyes filled with pain as he watched his two best friends, knowing this would be the final moment he had with us. My heart cracked, as I grab Rick's hand, he watched me, as I look back at Rick, he smiled, but he was sad. This was our final time. Our final shot. "I love you, y/n." I smile, as I kiss his hand. "I love you, Rick. I'll always love you." I wrap my arms around his neck, as I knew that being with him was all I needed. "I found 'em." Rick held the gun to the exposed dynamite, as there is a huge explosion, I held onto him tightly as we both fell.

When I began to wake up, there was ruin everywhere around me. I look around, as I realised Rick was still beside me, we had survived. "Rick?" I whisper, as I slowly move to take his hand, his eyes started to open, as he looked at me. "Y/n?" I smile, in relief, before I kiss him, he kissed me back, as I held him in my arms. "Leave me." He whispered, I frowned. "What? No. No, I'm not leaving. I'll never leave you." I was so confused, my heart broke that he didn't want me to stay. "Go.. go- go find Daryl. And the others. Tell them.. tell them you couldn't find me. Tell them that I'm gone.. you have a chance. You can do this. Leave me." He looked at me, as I realised he was right. I couldn't let Daryl go. Not yet. I couldn't leave them, I needed them. But I needed Rick too. Jadis appeared, as I look at her. I slowly stand. "Take him somewhere safe. Bring him back, okay? Just.. never return to this place." I told her, she agreed. Jadis and Rick leave in a helicopter, as I kiss his head, one last time. I slowly turn, before I manage to walk back into the woods, I didn't know if I'd find them again, I was terrified. My legs felt like they were on fire, my heart was broken. Daryl was sat in the same place, he was crying. He hadn't left the spot I last looked at him. I cry out, as he turned. "Y/n." The relief filled his face, as he pulled me into his arms. "Did you miss me?" I smirked, as he didn't let me go, as I fell to my knees, he held me tight. "Where's Rick? What happened?" I shake my head, "He's gone, Daryl. He's gone. I couldn't find him." I lean against his shoulder, as he cradled me in his arms, he just nodded. "I'm coming home." I whisper, as I kiss his cheek, my body aching. "Never leave me again." He told me, his face pained. I nodded.

"Never again. Promise."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

154 5 9
ON PAUSE FOR NOW I'm just writing this for fun πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ dont yell at me to update i have a life πŸ˜‡
40.8K 356 19
[ i don't own any of the characters in the walking dead, any original male/female characters mentioned are my own ] includes imagines of; R.G, D.D, C...
22.3K 634 30
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 π₯𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐑 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐑 𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚π₯𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 π₯...